Our Client is an IT infrastructure services company, focused and specialized in delivering solutions and services on Microsoft products and technologies. They are a Microsoft partner and cloud solution provider. Our Client's objective is to help small, mid-sized as well as global enterprises to transform their business by using innovation in IT, adapting to the latest technologies and using IT as an enabler for business to meet business goals and continuous growth.
With focused and experienced management and a strong team of IT Infrastructure professionals, they are adding value by making IT Infrastructure a robust, agile, secure and cost-effective service to the business. As an independent IT Infrastructure company, they provide their clients with unbiased advice on how to successfully implement and manage technology to complement their business requirements.
- Generating business with Project and Managed Services
- Driving leads to closure
- Managing Accounts assigned, Upselling and Cross selling
- Knowledge of Microsoft cloud platforms offerings, services, licensing, value proposition and pricing models
- Passionate about self and organisation growth
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Well versed in customer interactions, meetings and presentations
- Quick and self-learner
- Passionate about technology and its use
- Embrace Challenges and a smart worker
- Team Player, sincere, honest and responsible
With millions of transactions each month, Animall is one of the world’s fastest growing Agri-tech companies. We continue to re-imagine and re-create the dairy ecosystem in India, and each team member will have significant ownership of the key components that go into this mission! Till now, Animall has primarily focused on building a peer-to-peer cattle trading platform and the journey of Animall has been very encouraging and promising - we have reached more than 7 million dairy farmers within a short span of 2 years. More than 300,000 cattle have been sold through Animall which amounts to 3000 Crore Rs of GTV and is now at a monthly run rate of 320 Crore Rs GTV. Our dairy farmers
have rated us 4.6 out of 5 and 60% of our dairy farmers refer Animall to at least one friend every month.
What you will do
The cluster manager will be a mini-CEO/owner of his allocated cluster. He will be handling operations & sales of all the farms in his cluster with his team of farm managers & BDEs.
Your role will be a part of Hyperlocal farm team where we tend to solve for the best quality cattle. You will be responsible for top-line growth of your respective cluster (5-6 districts) leading a team of 7-8 farms i.e., a team of 150-200. You will be looking after your cluster’s sales and operations ensuring the right PnL for the farms with the aggression of a sales leader while thinking strategically to achieve diverse goals and tremendous growth. As a Cluster Head you will be accountable for demand
generation activities by carrying out farmer level direct and targeted connects in 4-300 villages under each cattle farm. These cattle farms are located in tier II and tier III cities while catering to a catchment area of 4-300 villages per cattle farm.
Roles & Responsibilities:
You will be responsible to run on ground operations of 3 -4 farms within
his/her territory and for handling a monthly revenue to the tune of 2-3 Cr.
Build and nurture a team of 100+ people consisting of on ground sales
executives and their team leaders in the territory
Handling end to end business operations at state level which would require extensive travel to the farms across state
Creating a strategic road map and execution plan of the farm operations across the cluster
Ensuring that the monthly, quarterly and yearly business targets are achieved as per annual operating plan
Handling escalations/concerns raised at various levels within organisation or from other stakeholders
Recruiting and mentoring on the ground staff both on-roll as well as off-roll basis the hiring requirement of the farm
Working closely with internal as well as external stakeholders and also
responsible for preparation and reporting of daily operation report for the
Rezo.ai is an AI-first and NLP-first sales & support automation platform with a mission to become the leading automation/AI platform in the world. Our team have extensive experience in AI and Automation and is working extremely hard to build a state-of-art automation platform. Currently, deployed with large enterprises to automate conversations across voice, email, chat, social, WhatsApp and enhancing customer experience.
If you are fascinated by AI and looking to work with team that uses the latest AI technologies, in a fast growing and flexible work environment with immense growth opportunities, come and join us. We are looking for people who could join who are ready to take on big challenges.
Roles and Responsibilities
We are looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment.
What does an Inside Sales Representative do?
An inside sales rep will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects & lead generation.
What You’ll Do
- · Generate new sales through inbound lead follow-up and outbound reach outs over multiple channels
- · Research accounts, identify key players, and generate interest
- · Contact potential prospects through cold calls and emails & present our company to potential prospects
- · Identify prospect's needs and suggest appropriate products/services and build long-term trusting relationships with prospects
- · Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- · Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and Sales Executives
What We’re Looking For
- · Proven work experience as a Sales Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role in an enterprise SaaS company
- · Hands-on experience with multiple sales prospecting techniques like cold calling, cold emailing and social outreach.
- · Track record of achieving sales quotas
- · Experience working with a CRM (bonus points for Hubspot CRM) & Fair understanding of sales performance metrics
- · Excellent communication and negotiation skills & ability to deliver engaging presentations
- · Team player with the highest level of integrity, who will continue to improve the way Rezo.AI serves its customers.
- · Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Why You Should Join Rezo.AI:
- You're Surrounded by Passionate Team Members
- You Learn About Entrepreneurship
- Big Career Opportunities
- Learn by doing
- The Opportunity of Innovation
- Enhanced Responsibility
Who we are?
Searce is a Cloud, Automation & Analytics led business transformation company focussed on helping futurify businesses. We help our clients become successful by helping reimagine ‘what's next’ and then enabling them to realize that ‘now’. We processify, saasify, innovify & futurify businesses by leveraging Cloud | Analytics | Automation | BPM.
What we believe?
- Best practices are overrated
- Implementing best practices can only make one ‘average’.
- Honesty and Transparency
- We believe in naked truth. We do what we tell and tell what we do.
- Client Partnership
- Client - Vendor relationship: No. We partner with clients instead.
- And our sales team comprises of 100% of our clients.
How we work?
It’s all about being Happier first. And rest follows. Searce work culture is defined by HAPPIER.
- Humble: Happy people don’t carry ego around. We listen to understand; not to respond.
- Adaptable: We are comfortable with uncertainty. And we accept changes well. As that’s what life's about.
- Positive: We are super positive about work & life in general. We love to forget and forgive. We don’t hold grudges. We don’t have time or adequate space for it.
- Passionate: We are as passionate about the great vada-pao vendor across the street as about Tesla’s new model and so on. Passion is what drives us to work and makes us deliver the quality we deliver.
- Innovative: Innovate or Die. We love to challenge the status quo.
- Experimental: We encourage curiosity & making mistakes.
- Responsible: Driven. Self motivated. Self governing teams. We own it.
So, what are we 'searcing' for ?
- We’re looking for enthusiastic sales folks who are passionate about finding futuristic and meaningful technology solutions for customers’ needs.
- To be a successful candidate, some technical aptitude is crucial. Experience with programming, software development or IT sales would be valuable, as would familiarity with the public cloud market.
- You are a person that people like to be around. You are not a CAVE (Constantly Against Virtually Everything) personality.
- “Can-Do” uber-positive attitude, coupled with a very strong client service orientation and a great communicator, at all management levels.
Are you the one? Quick self-discovery test:
- Love for cloud: When was the last time your dinner entailed an act on “How would ‘Jerry Seinfeld’ pitch Cloud platform & products to this prospect” and your friend did the ‘Sheldon’ version of the same thing.
- Passion for sales: When was the last time you went at a remote gas station while on vacation, and ended up helping the gas station owner saasify his 7 gas stations across other geographies.
- Compassion for customers: You listen more than you speak. When you do speak, people feel the need to listen.
- Humor for life: When was the last time you told a concerned CEO, ‘If Elon Musk can attempt to take the humanity to Mars, why can’t we take your business to run on cloud?’
If something similar to the above did happen but it was more than 12 months ago, you are a dinosaur for our needs. We seek techie humorists, people who can connect with people, and if you also understand AWS Cloud, it’s a super plus. But if you don’t, you better be ‘Jerry Seinfeld’ and if you are, please continue reading further….
Your bucket of undertakings
- Lead execution of overall go-to-market strategy involving business growth accountability, customers and partner engagement, marketing and demand generation plans.
- As an integral team member in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of how technology is used in the workplace.
- You will help prospective customers and partners to understand the power of Cloud, consulting on how it will help them achieve their business goals, explaining technical features, and problem-solving key technical issues.
- Handle key strategic accounts in a variety of industries throughout India. Working closely with customers, you’ll share with them the advantages of using virtual machines like Compute Engine, enchant them with the scalability of platform-as-a-service offerings like AWS Lambda.
- Reach (or exceed!) company’s monthly and annual revenue targets.
- Pass on client feedback as inputs for refining our products, solutions and go-to-market strategy.
- Be part of a client-focused organization with an unapologetic drive to ensure our clients become raving fans.
- Thoroughly understand the client's industry, their organization, competitors in the market, and business issues.
- Your relationships with customers are crucial in helping Searce futurify businesses and bringing our product portfolio into companies both big and small around the world.
- Passionate, persuasive, articulate Cloud professional capable of quickly establishing interest and credibility
- Good business judgment, a comfortable, open communication style, and a willingness and ability to work with customers and teams.
- Strong service attitude and a commitment to quality.
- A good understanding of design and the importance of a great user experience.
- Highly organised and efficient.
- Confident working with others to inspire a high-quality standard
Education, Experience, etc.
- Is Education over-rated? Yes. We believe so.
- However there is no way to locate you otherwise. So we might look for graduate degree in engineering with sales mindset or you started your business at 12 and sold it post high school. And the latter is better. We will find you faster if you specify the latter in some manner. :)
- 3-8 years of Experience in sales-related roles. Preferably in front line sales role selling technology - specifically software, SaaS, Analytics, BPM or IT products or services.
- Comfortable working in a all-hands start-up environment - owning a project, wearing many hats to get the job done, attention to detail and strong follow-through..
- Strong work ethic, a track record of high productivity and sales achievement
Field Sales, Revenue 💵 - PagarBook
( Temporary fulltime )
1. Employee Management at your Fingertips. PagarBook - India's Best Payroll
2. Management tool for Small & Medium Enterprises. Using PagarBook, a
business owner can maintain all the records of their employees digitally
and can get insights around the same.
3. PagarBook is free & easy to use employee management, work & payroll
management software app where you can manage all your staff and
employee’s attendance, record the work done by your staff and employees
and their salary, payments & advances can also be recorded in this app.
4. Sms & WhatsApp notification to employees and staff about payments,
bonuses, daily work, attendance & leaves.
5. The Sales would be done for premium desktop version of the application
6. Benefits of desktop application:
a. Better and Easier accessibility, also available on mobile web
b. Access to rich reports which gives you business knowledge, spend
c. Unlimited free upgrades for a year
About Sales team:
The field sales team at PagarBook is all about solving SME’s customer problems
and ensuring we deliver compelling value propositions.
On a typical day, the sales team:
● drives the adoption of a premium version of Pagarbook, sold at a
subscription fee per annum
● never-say-no attitude, and comes with a win-all attitude
● At the same time, a core ingredient of the DNA is customer empathy
● We should always ensure the customer is well informed of all the benefits of
the solution, before we close the sales.
Responsibilities and Duties of sales associate:
● You will pitch about PagarBook desktop solution on field to customers
● You will explain the benefits of PagarBook desktop solution to customers
○ Better and Easier accessibility, also available on mobile web
○ Access to rich reports which gives you business knowledge, spend
○ Unlimited free upgrades for a year
● The users can register on the desktop for a free trial for 7 days first
● Sales associate would convert the customer into a paid customer
● Having your own bike is a must
● Field sales experience is a must (telecom, FMCG and financial sales
experience adds more weightage)
● Local language knowledge in the city of operations is a must
● Graduation in any field is sufficient
● Fixed salary (~15-18k a month)
● Targets based incentives (extremely attractive)
● Petrol allowance ~upto INR 3,000 (on actual bills)
● Initial job posting would be for 3 months - based on good performance,
conversion to full time employment would be granted
Key Areas of Responsibility (KRAs):
● Onboarding of Customers
○ Meet 30 new clients a day (tracked)
○ Get free trial enabled for 20 clients a day
○ Get 3 sales (paid customers, 10% conversion) per day -
● Retaining customer accounts
○ While we build new businesses, cross-selling would be key
○ Customers should keep using PagarBook desktop beyond 30 days of
● Grow customer basket size
○ Identify key SME clusters in the city and prepare an acquisition plan
○ Go aggressive and acquire
● Business acumen & key skills
○ Strong knowledge on PagarBook sales process, services and product
○ Local Market and competition knowledge and clear articulation of
○ Strong negotiation and influencing skills to create win-win
○ Give continuous feedback to internal teams to improve our
customer service level
Finally, remember, you are the PagarBook brand ambassador on the ground! All
Requirements for field sales - Phase 1 (50):