clubb.fit is working towards a vision of normalising sports and fitness as an everyday part for Indian adults and kids. We want to create a community of fitness and sports enthusiasts, and convert those non-enthusiasts into enthusiasts!
As a developer, you will have a chance to work on all aspects of our tech, and have freedom to experiment and fail. We see tech as an integral part of making the customer journey more engaging. So if you are somebody who looks at an app and thinks "oh I think these guys should also have this exciting xyz feature added", then we are the right team for you.
We would like you to help us improve the platform at a fast pace.
We are a small team, and everyone has the freedom to express and introduce ideas. You will work closely with the founding team and help them execute their vision through your tech super power.
Product at Nirvana
- Multiple consumer-grade B2B apps for our agency partners, powering near real-time quoting, streamlined policy administration and claims management
- Safety platform to help transportation fleets understand and improve their safety
- Lead generation apps to build our customer acquisition funnel
What you’ll do
Design the Product Growth funnel
Integrate Product Analytics
Who you are
- You have experience with software development/coding.
- You learn quickly and can operate independently. You're not afraid to take something on just because you don’t know how to do it yet.
- You not only have the ability or skill to communicate effectively but also have the willingness to be open and honest in your communication.
- You have a growth mindset. You take data-driven decisions and are constantly looking for opportunities to optimize and enhance our customer experience.
What’s in it for you
- Competitive weekly pay
- Reimbursement for your home-office setup
- Weekly team events to connect with fun, bright coworkers
- Lots of swag!
Team Lead Full stack developer
Born at MIT, GeniusMesh is an executive networking, career coaching and recruitment platform. We are building our offshore team to support our growth. The lead full stack developer has a range of responsibilities from shaping and implementing strategic products to ensuring that we stay on the leading edge of technology. Responsible to contribute across the technology stack, from database and DevOps infrastructure that supports continuous deployment, to application development.
- Designs the overall technical architecture of the product
- Mentors and coaches the technical team, specifically with pair programming and code reviews
- Engages in coding to help the team to develop the solution and solve all surfacing problems at hand. Identifies and removes technical impediments
- Provides technical training and guidance to other developers
- Works with product owner to align the roadmap with strengths and opportunities with the technical stack
- Constantly looks for improvement in solving technical problems and designing the solutions, not afraid to discuss with passion resolutions
- Provides the team with a roadmap for implementing agile software engineering practices for higher code quality
- Shares responsibility with Product Owners for building reusable and scalable components
- Master's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related discipline or graduate from a top school
- Minimum 6+ years of software development experience
- Seen as an expert within the technical components of the domains/products/journeys
- Can make architecture decisions at a team and product level
- Experience working on projects that span multiple organizations and business units
- Experience in building and scaling SaaS solutions
- Agile Development experience (XP, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery), with Solution Architect experience
- Strong communication experience with the ability to assist in aligning organization on complex technical decisions
- Must be a creative thinker and can recognize and solve problems by thinking outside the box
- Preferred Technical Experience: TDD, Jira, AWS (Elastic Beanstalk), Python, Express.js, BDD
- Ability to write quality unit tests and integration tests
- Understanding of repeatable automated processes for building the application, testing it, documenting it, and deploying it at scale
- An awareness of security concerns is very important, as each layer presents its possible vulnerabilities
- Willing to get hands dirty in various tools and technologies
- Must have entrepreneurial mindset, willing to roll up the sleeve to make things happen
- Must be willing to work in a fast paced environment.
Angular, React/Redux (or Similar Technology)
RESTfull API integration
Experience working with Docker and containerized applications
Experience working with Kubernetes or other container orchestration tools
Knowledge and understanding of working in AWS environments
Experience in full-stack development (with a passion)
RDBMS and Document Database
Experience with Agile/Scrum Development Methodology
Exposure to Continues Integration (CI/ CD) Devops, AWS
Version control systems like Git/ TFS
SiteRecon is looking for an Engineering Leader who can visualize the nuts and bolts of the product architecture and bring it to life. You will be responsible for leading the engineering team and contributing to product conception from an engineering standpoint. You will also be the thought leader for engineering in the team.
You will lead the development of new smart web applications and you will be mainly involved in the development of our platform (SiteRecon). You will be working in an exciting environment alongside people with tremendous ambition. You will have the freedom to implement your own designs & solutions. You will be working together with the core team of SiteRecon - all graduates from IITs working at the cutting edge for the past few years, CEO, CPO, and CDS.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Ensure high-quality customer experience through our products.
- Hiring and retaining engineering teammates.
- Inculcate a culture where high-quality engineers can thrive and grow.
- Contribute to product conception from an engineering perspective.
- Take complete, end to end ownership of development and production pipelines of internal tools and consumer-facing products.
- Ensure high performance, reliability, and availability of hosted deep learning and geoprocessing services.
- Translate high-level tasks and product requirement documents into technical design documents and scalable, maintainable and readable codebases.
- Develop and implement high and low-level system design for engineering projects.
- Develop scripts and set up the infrastructure for monitoring and logging for all deployed software.
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand data processing pipelines and provide technical solutions.
- Effectively lead teams of junior developers and ensure high code quality through code reviews, automated linting, etc.
- Represent engineering team before stakeholders outside SiteRecon (users, investors, job candidates)
Does This Sound Like You?
- 3+ years of experience in the backend (preferably Django), frontend and software design and architecture.
- Experience with DevOps technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins or CI/CD.
- Knowledge of messaging services like Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ.
- Understanding of cloud services like AWS and GCP.
- Experience working at a startup that scaled while you were there.
- Experience managing a team, converting product requirements into engineering sow.
Good To Haves:
- Experience with PostGIS or any other geo-database.
- Understanding of Geographic Information Systems and related terminologies.
- Experience in developing production versions of deep learning applications.
Candidate attribute (Culture Fit):
- Comfortable operating in a constantly changing and fast-paced environment.
- A passionate, driven individual who can achieve results through both, independently and teamwork and collaborative approaches.
- Have a strong work ethic and natural ownership ability.
- Working with the product team to develop new features focused on improving the user experience
- Improving existing features and working on streamlining client implementations through improved tools
- Improving our technical architecture and building out a continuous integration pipeline
- Modernizing our front-end in new frameworks
- Everything else - our team is small and you'll likely be involved in almost every tech-related thing going on
- 1+ years of experience building consumer-facing web apps
- You are interested in the full-stack opportunity and love building a feature from start to finish
- Self-starter with a deep interest in tech - we want someone who will come in with opinions, and shape our engineering practices and decisions for the better
- An eye for design - you'll have an important role in making the product look great
- Believe in our mission and love the idea of working in education to help students succeed
Technologies you'll work with:
- NodeJS, Sails.JS
- React.js, Redux, Redux-Saga
- Kubernetes, Postgres, ElasticSearch, Redis, RabbitMQ
- Whatever else you decide - we're constantly re-evaluating our stack and tools
- Having prior experience with the technologies is a plus, but not mandatory for skilled candidates.
- Remote Option - You can work from any location of your choice
- Reimbursement of Home Office Setup
- Competitive Salary
- Friendly atmosphere
- Flexible paid vacation policy
To handle the full development cycle.
To be responsible for timely releases of the projects.
To have knowledge of server AWS.
Knowledge of W3C standards and best practices.
Experience in working on Linux (Installing and configuring packages like apache, Nginx, virtual hosts, etc)
Ability to translate business requirements into system design and perform as per the needs
Knowledge of Git.
Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
Design client-side and server-side architecture
Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
Write effective APIs
Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
Create security and data protection settings
Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
Write technical documentation
Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
Familiarity with common stacks
Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Great attention to detail
An analytical mind
|1.working experience on REST APIs , using NODE js with express for web and apps (andriod and Ios)|
|2.working experience with web socketIO|
|3.Hands on coding knowledege of JAVA script|
|4.AWS Setup (EC2, S3, Route 53, VPC)|
|5.Knowledge of payment gateway integration (Paypal,Stripe, Razorpay)|
|6. Working experience on version control like GitHub, Bitbucket|
|7. Working with the agile team to develop, test & maintain web applications.|