POSITION - MERN Full stack Developer" & MERN FULL STACK TECHNICAL LEAD
Location: Noida, WORK FROM OFFICE
NP: IMMEDIATE JOINED/15 DAYS
- In-depth knowledge of NodeJS, ExpressJS
- REST API Services Development with Node.js
- Front-end Application design and Development with React,
- Database Knowledge with MongoDB
- Design and Development of Dynamic web apps
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About QEOSOL TECH SOLUTIONS PVT LTD
GoProtoz is a World-Class Award-winning UI/UX Design company specialized in User Experience (UX) / User Interface (UI) Design for enterprise and consumer digital products and mobile/web/Desktop applications.
We are one of the top 5 UI/UX design companies in India with a team of passionate and creative digital product UI UX designers and developers. Our vision is to enable digital product companies to achieve their business goals with well thought user experience design strategies and eventually make the people life better. Clients include: Renault–Nissan, SONY, ICICI Bank, Emaar, Damac, PayTm Money, Licious, Mahindra Comviva, QuEST Global
Location: https://goo.gl/maps/XXoRHtHB93y Requirements
- 5+ years of software development experience in Mernstack Developer..
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Experience with experience with React , node,express,mangobd.
- Strong debugging/troubleshooting skills.
- Good understanding of SDLC, Agile methodologies
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer.
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with databases (e. g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e. g. Apache) & Drools.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail Organizational skills
- Responsible for the entire development process.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Analyzing user requirements, envisioning system features and functionality.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable codes by setting expectations and features priorities throughout the development life cycle.
- Working with Senior leadership and stakeholders to present ideas and solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIsTest software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency in troubleshooting, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings.
- should have strong communication skill
- able to communicate to client about technical solutions and needs
- Able to deliver the project from end to end without management support
- Should be able to code Full stack development Ex: MERN
- Manage team independently
- Minimum 5+ years of experience
Who Are We?
ALTRES, headquartered in Honolulu, Hawaii (USA) and in existence since 1969, is working on industry leading products for the HR industry. We are looking for web developers with the right skills and experience to join our growing team. Altres Technologies is looking for techies that will appreciate a dynamic, creative and competitive work environment, that pairs perfectly with the stability and support of a successful organization with 4 decades of satisfied customers in the market.
Website- www.altres.in / www.altres.com
About the Role:
What Would You Do At Altres?
1. Translate software requirements into workable programming code.
2. Work with Team members, discuss technical solutions with them
3. Participate actively in scrum meetings
4. Conduct code reviews for peers.
5. Perform coding, get it reviewed by other members of the team.
6. Collaborate with Development, QA, and Product Management teams for implementation
7. Mentor team members and guide them when needed.
8. Ability to self-direct, work without supervision and balance multiple duties.
What Do You Need For The Job?
1. Strong technical background with good understanding of product development life cycle.
2. Expertise in full stack application design and development across all relevant form factors – smartphone, tablet, laptop, desktop, etc.
3. 7+ years of experience building web applications using J2EE (JSP, Servlets) and Core Java.
5. Proficient in MySQL or another RDBMS variant with 2+ years of experience building and interfacing with the database.
6. Good know-how of modern frameworks.
7. Keen understanding of user experience and user interface design.
8. Familiarity with Agile software development processes including Scrum.
9. Experience with JIRA or similar issue & project tracking tool.
What’s In It for You?
1. Competitive salary and benefits
2. Opportunity to work for both front end and back end processes
3. Great learning and development opportunities
4. Working with an organisation that keeps up to date with industry best benchmarking in every aspect
- Candidate should ideally be a B.E/B.Tech graduate with 2 to 5 years of real-time experience.
- Looking for Full stack .NET Developer who will work closely with Project Manager, Software Developers and QA Team to develop cutting edge web-based solutions in a Product Development Environment. The job involves working with some of the latest technologies including React.js, WCF, REST services, jQuery and AJAX.
- Should be experienced with Agile methodology and working with Agile development teams.
- Ability to work within a team and work independently
- Experience with the full SDLC, including design, development, testing, deployment, and documentation activities
- Excellent object-oriented design and development skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working on a CRM product or a Marketing Automation or Analytics tool or Digital Publishing is a major advantage
- Experience with Microsoft Design patterns and Microsoft Enterprise Library
- Development experience with data integration technologies including Web API, REST, SOAP, JSON and XML
- Strong working knowledge of debugging for rapid development; experience with development tools such as Firebug, Fiddler
- Strong understanding of cross-browser compatibility, with support for IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari on Windows and Safari, Firefox, Chrome on MAC
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- TFS/VSTS/SVN and any source management experience like Git, AWS CodeCommit etc.
- Working knowledge in Node.js, React.js, and Twitter bootstrap framework is an advantage
- Knowledge of CI/CD process and cloud platforms like AWS would be an added advantage.
We are looking for a .Net developer to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. You will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support.
In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Hands on experience in ASP.NET / ASP.NET Core, MVC, SQL, Restful Web
- Good experience in Angular 2 and above (or) ReactJs
- Immediate to 15 days joiners
What is the role?
You will be responsible for architecting and developing features on the application end to end. You will be working closely with the Product Managers and the Technical architect to come up with high-quality, resilient, and highly performant applications.
- Design and develop SaaS-based applications based on microservices architecture.
- Work on core backend and ensure it meets the performance benchmarks.
- Work on the front end with ReactJS.
- Designing and developing APIs for the front end to consume.
- Constantly improve the architecture of the application by clearing the technical backlog.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- Education - BE/MCA or equivalent.
- Overall 4+ years of experience.
- Agnostic/Polyglot with multiple tech stacks.
- Worked on open source technologies – NodeJS, ReactJS, MySQL, NoSQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB.
- Backend exposure – good knowledge of building API.
- Worked on serverless technologies.
- Efficient in building microservices in combining server & front-end.
- Knowledge of cloud architecture.
- Should have sound working experience with relational and columnar DB.
- Should be innovative and communicative in approach.
- Will be responsible for functional/technical track of a project.
Whom will you work with?
You will closely work with the engineering team and support the Product Team of Plum.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
About the Company-
About the Internship:
selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Develop server-side/client-side applications.
2. Basic knowledge of Data structures.
3. Test and document the developed code.
4. Must have basic knowledge of any one of the following technologies -
Note - Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full-time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 1st Aug'22 and 15th Aug'22
Proficient in Java 8 Version, J2EE and related technologies.
• Experienced in using spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, messaging systems.
• Good understanding of relational database performance concepts and usage of ORM frameworks such as Hibernate
• Expert understanding of the object-oriented design and programming concepts
• Strong working experience on Data Structures, Algorithms and Collections.
• Solid experience building applications on top of RESTful APIs.
• Knowledge/experience with Spring MVC
• Stroing knowledge in developing and executing automated unit, functional and integration tests
• Good communication and analytical skills.
• Strong trouble shooting skills
• Design and code the excellent workflow, features, or modules in the Simplify360 suite.
• Tackle challenging engineering and product problems, create solutions to customer's problems.
• Create new ideas with our design teams to continually iterate on the experience.
• Work cross-functionally to evaluate the relative importance of and need for product initiatives.
• Take ownership of modules from design to implementation and deployment.
• Great software design and development skills. Deep knowledge of design, coding, and implementation.
• Ability to work both independently and in cooperation with others.
• A sense of urgency and ownership over the product.
• Comfortable with full-stack projects and able to build a minimum working and prototypes quickly.
• Knowledge of Solr, Kafka would be an added advantage.
• Knowledge of Big Data solutions like Hadoop, HBase would be an added advantage.
• Great attitude towards work and people.
- Planning with the product advancement group to finish item thoughts
- Utilizing different programming to plan the items. Has hands on coding experience across different technology stacks. Willing to experiment & explore across technologies and identify the best suited
- Performing constant market analysis of competing products
- Testing item models to control configuration blemishes
- Talking with delivery team to work out financially savvy producing methodology and solutions.
- Ability to ideate, code, setup a prototype and on approval design the entire application as per business requirements.
- Complete knowledge of Full stack development. .
- As a product engineer, our Super Hero is expected to participate in all parts of development life cycle. Create user friendly, cost effective product design.
- Ability to research w.r.t features, UX, functionalities and finally testing before being rolled out.
- Familiarity with all stages of product development life cycle.
- Extensive experience in writing codes, deep understanding of platform architecture, ability to design & develop solutions & knack towards problem solving.
- Deep engineering skills in various technology stacks, ability to handle big data concepts, keen to work in IIOT & machine data domain.
- Ability to effectively present ideas & communicate with team members within & outside organization, ability to write routine reports and correspondence and ability to speak confidently & effectively before groups of customers or other Donaldson colleagues.
- We are happy to have a technology geek take this position as long as s/he is able to align the product roadmap to organization’s growth roadmap.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Effective written and verbal skills in English Language are mandatory.
- This is a global role and the candidate may be required to travel to Smart Ship Hub’s different delivery centres.
Experience Requirements & Educational Qualification
- Atleast 5 years of proven product engineering experience. Must have: managed product life cycle, knowledge of product roadmap, extensive coding experience.
- Should be open to working in Disruptive Application Design domain, IIOT, Smart Sensors, Big data
We are looking for experienced Full Stack Web Developers. Web Application developer who possesses a passion for pushing web technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our web applications.
- Design and build scalable, mobile-first web applications
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- 3 to 5 years of industry experience as a Full Stack Developer with focus in React.js and Node.js
- Experience with Express.js and Node.js is a must.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs is required.
- Experience using Google Firebase is an asset.
- Experience in UI/UX design is preferred.
- You should also be up to speed on practices like TDD, CI/CD, and pair programming.
- You should be very comfortable working with Agile, Lean and Continuous Delivery practices -- and love it as much as we do.
- Understanding and playing a part in the entire cycle of software consulting and delivery (ideation, project conception, UX, code, testing, deployment, and around again).
- Working knowledge of the general web application landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the application development life cycle.