- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field.
- At-least more than 1+ Years of Experience in a similar role would be desired.
- Excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong leadership skills to drive good coding and design practices across multiple engineering teams
- Willingness to build professional relationships with staff and clients.
- Excellent communication, motivational, and interpersonal skills.
- Expertise in architecting, building, and maintaining ultra-low latency, cost-efficient systems in cloud environments
- Excellent track record in modernizing cloud-based applications using micro services, containers, and other architectures
- Experience and working knowledge in building large-scale, data-intensive Text search applications using Solr / Elastic Search is a Must
- Experience and working knowledge of AI/ML/ML Ops with respect to building large-scale, data-intensive applications would be a Plus
- Experience and working knowledge in building Java based Spring Boot micro-services integrated with any messaging framework
- Driven, Highly-motivated and passionate towards development & innovation
- Determining project requirements and developing work schedules for the team.
- Delegating tasks and achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
- Liaising with team members, management, and clients to ensure projects are completed to standard.
- Identifying risks and forming contingency plans as soon as possible.
- Analyzing existing operations and scheduling training sessions and meetings to discuss improvements.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
- Updating work schedules and performing troubleshooting as required.
- Motivating staff and creating a space where they can ask questions and voice their concerns.
- Being transparent with the team about challenges, failures, and successes.
- Writing progress reports and delivering presentations to the relevant stakeholders.
- Extremely hands-on in delivering Development and R&D tasks
- Design, plan and perform dev-analysis to determine effort estimates on every sprint for the team
- Running Demo's, ensuring thorough documentation of the features built
- Identify & Plan upgrades to technologies & frameworks from time-to-time
About Quinbay technologies
Quinbay Technologies is committed to being at the forefront of digital innovation and is building the future. The future of eCommerce is being shaped by their high-performing teams, which are composed of people that are exceptionally competent and devoted. The company's mission is to create cutting-edge technologies for use in eCommerce in the future. They are on a journey in which they are addressing basic concerns on the delivery of software and business.
The supply chain will be the factor that decides whether an e-commerce platform comes out on top. Quinbay Technologies makes improvements every day in the areas of speed, cost, and quality. Our specialists in the Supply Chain are working on developing one of the most innovative and scalable systems that are centered on the delight of customers.
Responsibilities of a Senior Software Engineer (Backend):
- You will be a guide in the entire application lifecycle including research, design, development, testing (dev owns quality), along with continuous deployment and delivery
- Lead design with a major focus on best user experience, performance, scalability and future expansion
- You will act as a mentor for less-experienced peers through both your technical knowledge and leadership skills to bring in continuous improvements and implement best practices.
- You will apply the latest technology thinking from our tech radar, adopt best design practices to solve complex problems and ensure our product is the best in usability.
- You will work directly with the CEO and the cross functional product teams, align on the needs of the products and operations.
- You will analyze business, technology challenges and suggest solutions
- Build an “Awesome” team
This opportunity is for you if,
- You have 4-6 Years of work experience in building highly-interactive applications using Java, Spring MVC, Spring JMS, Spring JDBC, Spring IOC, Spring Boot, MySQL, MiBatis, ReactJS, Java Script, jQuery, AWS, JMS and have knowledge on wide range of web technologies, tools and Frameworks.
- You have experience in working with Restful webservices
- You have strong knowledge and understanding of design patterns and domain driven design
- You understand fundamental design principles behind building scalable, resilient, and maintainable applications
- You have functional knowledge of inclusive design: accessibility, and related tooling
- You have consumer web development experience for high-traffic, public facing web applications
- You have knack for writing clean, readable, re-usable code
- You have good knowledge on TDD and CI/CD practices.
- You have experience in managing and publishing releases using Git branching and tools like NPM and YARN.
- You have penchant for learning
- You are a great analytical & logical thinker and someone who loves solving problems
- You are passionate, energetic, enthusiastic and a go-getter
- You are “ FUN @ Work “
Opportunity in this role / Why should you join us?
- You are your own master. We don't preach you, we just allow you to Innovate, Iterate, Learn and Adapt
- Work with one of India's leading fintech unicorn company
- ESOPs in the company
- 3+ years and above exposure in the art of writing codes and solving problems for large scale
- Extensive and expert programming experience in any one programming language (strong OOPS skills preferred). Deep experience in a java programming language
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Have a penchant for solving complex and interesting problems.
- BE/BTech, MTech in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent).
- Excellent coding skills – should be able to convert the design into code fluently Good skills to write unit & integration tests with reasonable coverage of code & interfaces - TDD is a plus
- Experience in building highly scalable business applications, which involve implementing large complex business flows and dealing with the huge amount of data. Experience with
multi-threading and concurrency programming
- Ability to switch between the technologies and learn new skills on the go.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Drive discussions to create/improve the product, process and technology
- Build abstractions and contracts with separation of concerns for a larger scope
- Rapid prototyping
- Robust and scalable web-based applications
- Do high-level design with guidance; Functional modelling, break-down of a module
- Thinking platforms & reuse, the open-source contribution will be a plus
- Do incremental changes to architecture: impact analysis of the same
- Do performance tuning and improvements in large scale distributed systems
- Mentor young minds and foster team spirit.
- Good understanding of programming language
- Concepts of Java, Maven
- Source Control
- Logically Strong in coding practices
- Data structure Understanding.
- Security encryption and decryption
- Data encoding decoding
- Strong core Java development skills.
- Exposure to security tools.
- Experience in working with customers, understanding business requirements
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Working knowledge of Jenkins/Maven
- Key requirements: Core Java, CI/CD, Docker, Maven, Jenkins, REST API, Kafka, Redis, cache, elastic cache
Programming expertise in latest technologies including; Java
Expertise in MuleSoft, Maven, Gradle, oAuth2.0, JWT, Spring Boot, Microservice Architecture, Web services (SOAP/ REST), Hibernate.
Expertise in DB (MongoDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
Experience in developing Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery pipelines (CI/ CD)
Proficiency in AWS, AZURE, Docker, DevOps, Git, Jenkins
Extensive experience in parsing XML and JSON and integration with API/ WS
Well versed in software engineering principles, frameworks and technologies.
Excellent communication and team management skills
Self-directed team player who thrives in a continually changing environment
Strong customer service/client service skills.
Desired Candidate Profile
Experience developing and analysing code for a web-based application
Maintain a flexible work schedule and perform other duties when assigned
Require a java developer having 2+ years of experience especially in Spring and Hibernate
Job Type: Full-time
Responsibilities and Duties
Java developer responsibilities include designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
JEE, JPA2 , Hibernate
Required Experience and Qualifications
Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development
Job Type: Full-time