Experience in Sprnig Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Security, Webservices
Good Communication Skills
About Amagi Media Labs
Technical Lead's Role:
- The availability, security, scalability and interoperability of our platform
- Delivering our product roadmap
- Planning for the future
- Generating enthusiasm and a sense of both technical and product pride
Essential for this position :
- At least 2 years of experience in leading a team of software developers
- At least 4 years of commercial experience with C# and .NET
- At least 2 years of experience with Microsoft Azure
- Designing and developing APIs for both high availability and scalability
- Performance profiling and tuning of .NET code
- Writing automated tests (both unit and integration tests)
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines (ideally Azure DevOps)
- Applying problem-solving skills to technical issues
1. Educational background from B.Tech/B.E./MCA
2. Comfortable to work from Noida Office.
3. Able to join in next 30 days max.
Application process is to submit the details on https://pclhealth.talentlyft.com/jobs/net-tech-lead-me8" target="_blank">https://pclhealth.talentlyft.com/jobs/net-tech-lead-me8 and our team member will get in touch with you soon
Revise, edit proofread and optimize web content
Perform code reviews
Unit testing and continuous integration
Work cross functionally to enhance overall user experience of our platforms
Own various design tasks involved in the web development life cycle from start to finish
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in computer science
3+ years of experience using html, php and word press.
Proficience in at least one server side technology (Java, Php, Node js, Python, Ruby)
Ability to multitask, organize and prioritize work
- Experience building large scale, large volume services & distributed apps., taking them through production and post-production life cycles
- Experience in Microservice Development or Architecture
- Experience with Web Application Frameworks: Spring or Springboot or Micronaut
- Designing: High Level/Low-Level Design
- Development Experience: Agile/ Scrum, TDD(Test Driven Development)or BDD (Behaviour Driven Development) Plus Unit Testing
- Infrastructure Experience: DevOps, CI/CD Pipeline, Docker/ Kubernetes/Jenkins, and Cloud platforms like – AWS, AZURE, GCP, etc
- Experience on one or more Database: RDBMS or NoSQL
- Experience on one or more Messaging platforms: JMS/RabbitMQ/Kafka/Tibco/Camel
- Security (Authentication, scalability, performance monitoring)
Our vision is to make healthcare affordable and accessible to all. We are a technology-driven, telehealth platform that aims to reduce healthcare expenses and improve healthcare outcomes by democratising medicine purchases in India.
The burden of medicine bills is a leading cause of financial worry among Indian consumers,
- 70% of healthcare spending in India is on Medicines
- 15-20% of the family income of chronic patients is spent on medicines
- 63 million people in India plunge into poverty annually due to healthcare costs
TrueMeds, through its proprietary algorithm and teleconsultation, is able to recommend best value medicines to customers with precise scientific matching and outcomes history leading to 50%+ savings for customers!
Headquartered in Mumbai, we are excited to build a strong product and operations team, which is passionate to build innovative solutions and willing to go the extra mile to ensure the customer has the best experience. We have grown at a phenomenal pace with customer love – 60X growth delivered in the last 20 months.
We are looking for a Java developer who possesses a passion for pushing technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our software applications.
- As a Java Developer, you will be responsible for designing and developing Spring Boot Based applications & Web services
- Experienced working in Agile Development Environment and coping with the speed of the scrum process.
- Follow coding standards, unit-testing, code reviews etc
- Follow release cycles and commitment to deadlines.
- You should have at least 3 years of hands-on knowledge of Springboot, Java Collections & Microservices.
- Knowledge and experience in SQL, including SELECT / UPDATE statements, aggregate functions, table joins, indexes etc.
- Working knowledge of Unix including the usage of common Unix Commands -find/cp/mv/ssh commands/executables etc.
- Strong knowledge of REST principals
- Should have strong analytical thinking, be a self-driven individual to face challenges and work with unknowns in fixing elusive bugs in Microservices, SOA architecture.
- Traits to take ownership of the components and deliver work end to end, including designing, development, release and bug-fixing.
- Must have good interpersonal skills to interact with various teams.
- Mumbai - Head Office
- Bangalore - Development Center
- Pune - Development Center
We understand the importance of time and hence we conduct only 1 round of interview with the below schedule,
- Introduction & Professional experience overview (5 mins)
- Data structure questions (5 mins)
- Collections questions (5 mins)
- Microservice level architecture questions (5 mins)
- MySQL queries, joins & views questions (5 mins)
- Live coding round - you will be invited to coderpad.io and shared 2 questions to implement standard OOPs concepts (30 mins)
- Questions (5 mins)
JOB DESCRIPTION The incumbent would be responsible for:
❑ Developing and installing software solutions.
❑ Designing, implementing and delivering high quality Software project in JAVA, SQL / Oracle, J2EE and other JAVA technologies.
❑ Participate in detailed level in design, coding, code walk through, peer code reviews and unit testing,
System Testing, UAT, Demos, POCs, installation, maintenance of Software modules.
❑ Ensures the preparation of the following: ▪ Software prototype ▪ System Architecture ▪ Software Design Document ▪ User interfaces to be developed as per UX guidelines ▪ Code files ensuring coding guidelines followed ▪ Code review artefacts during peer code review ▪ Test plan and Test Cases ▪ Installation / Deployment document ▪ Release Document ▪ Technical Documentation
❑ Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentations, flowcharts, layouts, diagram, charts,
code. comments and clear code; Ensuring that project task are completed in defined effort and timelines
❑ Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards & programming.
❑ Testing: Writing of test cases, unit testing, system testing, negative testing
❑ Trouble shooting: Log analysis and database query optimization
❑ Improves operations by conducting system's analysis.
❑ Updates job knowledge by studying state of the art development tools, programming techniques & computing equipment; participates in educational opportunities, reads professional publications &
maintains personal networks.
❑ Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
❑ Provides information by collecting, analyzing and summarizing development and service issues.
❑ Develops software solution by studying information needs, conferring with users, studding system flow, data
usage and work processes, investigating problem areas, following delivery cycle.
❑ Ensuring that the Newgen quality processes are in place and are followed.
❑ The incumbent should be BE/B Tech- Computer Science /IT Graduates with 70% in 10/12th & 60% above in rest of academics with 1-4 years in Software development across a wide variety of
❑ Knowledge of current technological trends in the Software development industry, such as OOP’s, Multi Tier Software development, Component Architecture, Web Based Software; ❑ Knowledge of system integration issues.
❑ Ability to gather and analyze data and draw logical conclusions
❑ Should have adequate programming skills and proficiency in JAVA, JSP, Servlets, EJB, SQL/Oracle, J2EE / other JAVA technologies.
❑ Willing to travel in India/abroad at short notice. Willing to work in overlapping shift based on project allocation
❑ Should be able to do: ▪ Coding- Application of technical knowledge, system analysis and evaluation ▪ Testing-Application of technical knowledge, critical thinking and analytical abilities, attitude to test-to
break, problem solving, willingness to learn and suggest process improvement ▪ Trouble shooting: application of architectural knowledge & strong technical skills. ❑ Should have: Clear thinking, flexibility, adaptability to work schedules, effective verbal and written
communication, time management, self confidence (call spade a spade), open to changes & challenges,
eye for detail, perseverance, discreetness and diplomacy, analytical thinking; sound independent decision
making and team work
REPORTS TO Project Leader
LOCATION Mumbai/Noida/Delhi NCR
Responsibilities & ownership
- Lead, build, deliver and ensure customer success of next-generation features related to scalability, reliability, robustness, usability, security, and performance of the product.
- Work on distributed systems for data processing with efficient protocols and communication, locking and consensus, schedulers, resource management, low latency access to distributed storage, auto scaling, and self healing.
- Understand and reason about concurrency and parallelization to deliver scalability and performance in a multithreaded and distributed environment.
- Lead the team to solve complex and unknown problems
- Solve technical problems and customer issues with technical expertise
- Design and deliver architectures that run optimally on public clouds like GCP, AWS, and Azure
- Mentor other team members for high quality and design
- Collaborate with Product Management to deliver on customer requirements and innovation
- Collaborate with Support and field teams to ensure that customers are successful with Dremio
- B.S./M.S/Equivalent in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent experience
- Fluency in Java/C++ with 3alm+ years of experience developing production-level software
- Strong foundation in data structures, algorithms, multi-threaded and asynchronous programming models, and their use in developing distributed and scalable systems
- 5+ years experience in developing complex and scalable distributed systems and delivering, deploying, and managing microservices successfully
- Hands-on experience in query processing or optimization, distributed systems, concurrency control, data replication, code generation, networking, and storage systems
- Passion for quality, zero downtime upgrades, availability, resiliency, and uptime of the platform
- Passion for learning and delivering using latest technologies
- Ability to solve ambiguous, unexplored, and cross-team problems effectively
- Hands on experience of working projects on AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with containers and Kubernetes for orchestration and container management in private and public clouds (AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud)
- Understanding of distributed file systems such as S3, ADLS, or HDFS
- Excellent communication skills and affinity for collaboration and teamwork
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively with other team members
- Ability to scope and plan solution for big problems and mentors others on the same
- Interested and motivated to be part of a fast-moving startup with a fun and accomplished team