Requirement :- Java Tech Lead (with knowledge of Angular)
- 5+ years of experience into Java 6/7/8, J2EE, EJB, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, LOG4J, JSON, XML
- 3+ years of experience in Spring Boot, Sprint Rest, Spring MVC.
- 5+ years of experience in REST, Micro service Development
- Knowledge of Design Patterns (Good to Have).
- Proven Experience in building complex web systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Experience in writing SQL-queries and knowledge of PL/SQL
- Experience in working with databases Oracle 10g, 11g, Postgres, Cassandra etc
- Exposure/Experience in working/setting up CI and CD environments (DevOps).
- Knowledge of development lifecycle, standards, approaches, utilities and environment: shells, version control systems, IDEs, project assembling tools;
•Participate in requirement, design, implementation, testing and support of custom banking solutions, which include features enhancements, new functionalities, and back-end systems integration.
•Define and manage resource plan together with the Project Manager aligning to the project schedule.
•Plan and drive the project's technical execution to achieve the committed scope and timeline.
•Monitor and report technical execution progress as well as all technical issues, risk or mitigation plan in a timely manner.
•Ability to coordinate multi-teams (e.g. customers, internal functional and technical SMEs), to understand business requirements, technical design and preparing of technical specifications.
•Assist in estimation of efforts and timescales for tasks delegated to the team.
•Contribute to design/code reviews for quality assurance and conformance to Company standards / guidelines.
•Hands-on participate in development and bugs fixing.
•Commit to continuous improvement and refinement of delivery.
•Strong technical knowledge and skills, consistently provide technical guidance and develop team members.
•Responsible for forward resource management, team building and staff career growth.
•Degree in Computer Sciences / Software Engineering / Information Technology.
•At least 5 years of working experience in Java EE development (preferably in the financial industry).
•Individual that is optimistic, proactive, good initiative, passionate, strives to achieve more as a team, and is able to motivate others.
•Understand design documentation standards such as Unified Modelling Language.
•Experience in various Java EE frameworks and design patterns. Preferably on Micro services architecture.
•Exposure in Java MVC frameworks such as Spring Boot.
- Worked on Angular 4 and above.
- Develop, test, and deploy fast and scalable web apps
- Designing and maintenance of fully functional large relational and
- non-relational databases
- Server management and cloud-based infrastructure
- Identification of application issues when deploying the apps
- App deployment on the cloud along with solving debugging issues
- Coding architecture for frontend and backend
- Collaboration with IT team, researchers, designers for designing robust apps and
- encouraging business goals
- Creating features in apps that have a mobile responsive design
- Testing applications and fixing bugs, along with security and data protection features
- Establish code architecture decisions for supporting scalability and good features
- Makes use of popular front-end frameworks like Bootstrap, LESS, etc and
- design UI components
- Participation with developers for the creation of scalable RESTful APIs.
- Conducting code reviews of peer developers.MUST HAVE:
- Worked on Angular 4 and above.
- Engage directly with customers to design, develop, and deploy AI enterprise applications on the
- Become an expert in application design and development on the ; lead design and code reviews of end-to-end customer applications
- Perform enhancement, testing, and troubleshooting, of applications with and on behalf of customers
- Continuously identify technical risks and gaps; devise mitigation strategies in anticipation of customer needs
- Write specifications, documentation, and user guides for customer applications
- Bachelor’s degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM) field
- 3+ years professional experience in a customer-facing role building enterprise cloud software applications
- Solid understanding of cloud computing concepts
- Solid understanding of databases types and trade-offs
- Demonstrated proficiency in Java and/or similar programming languages
- Working knowledge of Agile software development methodology
- Strong analytical ability and problem-solving techniques
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent field; graduate degree in complimentary STEM or Business field
- Experience building and deploying AI-based enterprise applications
- Solid understanding of common machine learning techniques, applications, and trade-offs
- Domain expertise in one or more of the following industries: Aerospace, Financial Services, Healthcare, Industrial Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Public Sector, Power & Utilities, Supply Chain, Telecommunications
- Proficiency in time series analysis, data cleansing, and data normalization
Academic Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/MCA in computer science Engineering or a related field.
Required Technical Skillset for Java Development (1 position)
Good to have:
- Knowledge in Liferay themes & hooks, Ant, Maven, CI/CD, AWS/GCP/Azure, Docker experience.
- Interested can share resume at Sandhyatigi @ gmail. com
• Utilize established development tools, guidelines and conventions including but not limited to ASP.NET [Web API], SQL Server and C#.NET.
• 4+ years of development experience using C#.NET.
- 3+ years relevant professional experience.
- Good understanding and a full life cycle project implementation experience with Java / J2EE technologies
- Hands on experience in core Java
- Hands on experience in Microservices Architecture patterns.
- In-depth knowledge of application development using Spring.
- Proven experience implementing Java applications in an enterprise environment.
- Experience with Angular and TypeScript
- Experience upgrading applications from Angular 5 to 6 is a plus.
- Experience using SOAP or REST APIs
- Familiarity with Bitbucket, Rally, and REST API Clients is a plus.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills is an absolute must.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
Senior Software Engineers are responsible for the design and development of the suite of cloud-based software products utilizing cutting-edge tools and technologies.
What You Will Be Doing:
Work on Internet scale applications, where performance, reliability, and scalability, are critical design goals – not after-thoughts.
Learn the nuts and bolts of Microservices Architecture and build robust RESTful APIs.
Create beautiful, interactive, and easy-to-use web applications using modern client-side frameworks and libraries.
Gain experience with different database technologies, ranging from traditional relational to the latest NoSQL products such as Couchbase and Elastic Search.
AWS for infrastructure, deploying services with ECS and Lambda
What You Will Need for this Position
The prerequisites for joining our development team are simple. We care more about your attitude and aptitude than the specific tools and technologies you have used in the past. You need to have a strong passion for software development and must take pride in your coding. You should also have great analytical skills and ability to handle complex, modular software development in a collaborative team-based environment.
5+ years of overall development experience, which ideally includes working with an object-oriented language (Java)
Experience with using and implementing RESTful APIs.
Experience with one or more of the following databases: traditional relational database as well as document/NoSQL storage.
BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science OR related technical discipline.
Big plus if prior experience with video processing, streaming and video-related cloud services such as AWS Elemental & Amazon IVS
Salary :- No bar for deserving candidates
Apptroit is a leading Mobile App & Web Solution Development Company in the USA, UK, UAE and India and serving its clients across the globe. Also having proficient and dedicated Android app developers, iOS App developers, designers and digital marketing experts with a reputation for getting things done. We are well-versed in a variety of operating systems, networks, and databases. We work with just about any technology that a small business would encounter. We use this expertise to help customers with small to mid-sized projects.
IntelliTicks is a product based startup based out of Gurugram. It is building an AI and ML driven conversational marketing and sales platform. We work on the latest technologies including Angular2, NodeJS, MongoDB, Meteor, AWS, Google Cloud etc.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work with Angular2, NodeJS, Meteor, and MongoDB as the stack to develop newer functionalities for our platform
- Deploy application on AWS/ Google Cloud infrastructure
- Monitor the application regularly and fix bugs
- Work with team to create scalable and robust infrastructure from experts
No. of positions available: 2
|Job Description:||Full stack developer having expertise in MEAN stack. Candidate must have worked on large scale project and 2 years of relevant experience in MEAN stack|
|Key Skills:||Must be an excellent coder in MEAN stack
Must have experience in Anugular 2 and above.
RESTFul APIs development is must
|Required Experience:||4-8 yrs|