About the Company:
Perfios (www.perfios.com) is a leading product technology company in the FinTech space enabling Financial Institutions in realtime decisioning, analysis and credit underwriting. Perfios helps in banks statement analysis (APIs and portal), e-verification, financial analysis, Fraud check, Form 26AS, ITR, PAN, Aadhar, Personal Finance Management APIs etc. Perfios enables businesses to aggregate structured and unstructured data, curate, analyse and help in decision-making. Perfios' product offerings help companies build vertical applications across various domains using our modules. In over nine years, Perfios has acquired 110+ large clients across various domains of Banks, NBFCs, Digital Lending platforms, Mutual Fund Companies, Insurance companies, Human Resources etc both in India and abroad. Perfios is an ISO certified company.
Located @ Koramangala, Bangalore, Perfios has a highly advanced Engineering Product design center lead by experienced Technocrats working on cloud-based SAAS products to support client engagements in all aspects of product development, delivery and customer success. The Company is slated for high growth this year and is planning a 3-fold increase in its current employee strength of 70
Log on to www.perfios.com for more details on the company and its products.
A vacancy now exists for a highly motivated and resourceful Lead Software Engineer for the DevOps team to continuous build, release and automated monitoring infrastructure for Linux based products. If you have the required skill and would like to explore opportunities with us, please send your detailed resume immediately
The ideal candidate is someone who despises doing a lot of busy manual work and prefers to develop automation for anything that he/she feels can and should be automated. The ideal candidate is also someone who is very comfortable interacting and working with pretty much everyone in the product team as the person will be supporting a growing number of product and test software engineers.
As a member of this team, you will:
• Develop and maintain code used to manage and provide metrics for build-related results
• Automate build and release engineering tasks using tools such as ant, maven and ansible
• Manage source repositories and branches using Git.
• Manage build and development tools including Jenkins and Jenkins plugins.
• Design, set up and enforce standards, conventions, processes and procedures for development as well as build and release engineering-related activities.
• Manage and control branching for all types of development.
• Troubleshoot build/unit test and build infrastructure issues.
• Drive releases and hot fixes through various SDLC milestones to shipping.
• Ensure high availability and robustness of build farm and its applications through
backup/restore procedures, auto-recovery, and failover.
• Manage deployment of build to various internal test system, staging and production environment
• Manage and maintain docker environments
• Manage the build and deployment of mobile native apps
• Manage the build and deployment of HTML5 framework based products
• You will help automate and streamline our operations and processes maintaining tools for application build, configuration, release, deployment, monitoring and operations.
• You will troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production environments which
• includes resolving application performance issues.
• You will provide software and/or infrastructure recommendations based on production application performance monitoring.
• You will actively monitor the production environment on 12x7 basis
• Monitoring system, application logs
• Monitor application exception and route to respective product team and follow-up on hot fixes
• In addition, as a DevOps Engineer you will conduct research and will maintain an understanding of industry trends on existing and emerging technologies to advise how to gain the best value from the technologies we use.
Qualifications & Requirements
• With 8-10 Years of professional experience
• At least 4-6 years’ experience in hands-on production monitoring and management
• Experience with one or more of the following interpreted programming/scripting languages: Bash, Python, Perl
• Extensive experience and deep knowledge of Unix OS
• Good knowledge of automation tool Ansible.
• Experience in managing AWS environments and good knowledge of virtualization
• Experience with release management process
• Appreciation for the Prod Ops culture and values
• Must have excellent skills in problem analysis and troubleshooting complex technical issues
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• BE in Computer Science
• Good to Have
o Experience in building mobile native application
o support/troubleshooting/operations of Mysql database
o Experience in security monitoring and various security tools and techniques
o Experience with metrics, monitoring and alerting tools such as Nagios, CloudWatch etc.,
o Experience in support/troubleshooting/operations of Apache, Tomcat and JVM
o Managing the deployment of builds to play store
o Experience in building flex and HTML5 application
o At least one certification in a cloud platform.