Job Title: PHP (Laravel) Developer
Experience: 2 to 7 years
PHP : Laravel, (MVC)
Database : Mongo DB
Server Hosting : – AWS (Knowledge of EC2, S3, RDS & Route53)
Good to have experience in ReactJS, NodeJS, VueJS}
Communication skills: Must have good in communication
Understanding of MVC design patterns
Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
In-depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP 7.x and Laravel 5/6+ PHP Framework
Experience with MVC, Entity Framework, Web form, Web API and business layer
Creating database schema that represent and support business processes
Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
In-depth knowledge of Git,Bitbucket and related pipeline for Continues integration
Creative and efficient problem solving capability
Understanding of Agile development process
Developing rich and complex web applications in an efficient manner so that the
applications let the user interact with the site or application smoothly.
Ability to understand technical documents like SRS, Design Document & Wireframes.
Personal Specifications –
- Proficiency in written and spoken English(must)
- Understanding of project development methodologies like Agile is preferred.
- Understand team development/Source code control
About Technostacks Infotech Pvt Ltd.
Technostacks has successfully carved its niche in designing and building scalable SaaS and IoT software solutions for startups and enterprises across the world.
We deliver complex yet beautiful solutions for our clients to solve real life problems, all the while challenging the status quo of interaction with products.
These products and solutions have disrupted the perception of how people do everyday sanitisation, healthcare consultations, shipping, credit financing, automobile servicing, payroll and school management.
Our expertise lies in:
• Internet of Things
• SaaS Solutions
• Digital Product Development
• Product Engineering
Industries we serve:
• Banking & Fintech
Ultra Commerce is a software and hosting company. It is based in Australia with additional offices in US, UK, New Zealand & India. Ultra Commerce provides managed- hosting services for commerce applications with its cloud platform & offers its own digital commerce platform. It serves B2B & B2C both.
Role & Responsibility-
5 years’ experience in web development with a server-side language such as PHP(framework such as Laravel, Zend, CodeIgniter)
Experience in Python.
- Experience in web services, Rest API, JSON, SOAP, Linux/Unix.
- Advanced knowledge in MVC architecture and object-oriented programming
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality customer facing software solutions on time and within deadlines.
- Solid understanding of web application security
- Professional experience of version control (Git)
- Ability to estimate, design and implement development tasks in the form of writing and editing code, as well as writing and executing database queries and applying configuration changes.
- Great communication, critical thinking, problem solving, and time-management skills.
- Ability to create development tasks based on analysis of client business rules, desired functionality, and functional specs
- Mentor developers by answering questions on ongoing project related tasks.
Job Location- Gurgaon sector 39 Unitech Cyber Park
5 Days working- Work from office
We are looking for a resource with 2-4 years of experience in Full stack with Python and Vue.js with ML/AI skills. As a developer, you’ll gain valuable management experience delegating responsibilities to the rest of your team and reviewing the work of junior developers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (good to have).
- 2+ years’ experience in web and software development
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- Demonstrated understanding of projects from the perspective of both client and business(preferably from cybersecurity domain).
Technical Skills required:
- Node Js,
- Agile Development
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; and following the software development lifecycle.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Meeting deadlines.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
Job Type: Full-time
- Flexible schedule
- Paid sick time
This is a fast filling role.
What is ‘searce’
Searce means ‘a fine sieve’ & indicates ‘to refine, to analyze, to improve’. It signifies our way of working: To improve to the finest degree of excellence, ‘solving for better every time. Searcians are passionate improvers & solvers who love to question the status quo.
The primary purpose of all of us, at Searce, is driving intelligent, impactful & futuristic business outcomes using new-age technology. This purpose is driven passionately by HAPPIER people who aim to become better, every day.
What we do
Searce is a modern tech consulting firm that empowers clients to futurify their businesses, leveraging Cloud, AI & Analytics.
- We are a category-defining niche’ cloud-native technology consulting company, specializing in modernizing (improving, automating & transforming) the full scope of infra, app, process & work.
- We partner with clients in their ‘beyond x’ journey to drive intelligent, impactful & futuristic business outcomes.
- We are the most preferred tech partner of choice when it comes to ‘solving for better for the new-age tech startups & digital enterprises, leading disruption in their industries.
- Our Service Offerings: We offer Advanced Cloud, Data & App Modernization, Cloud Consulting, Management & Improvement (DevOps, SysOps & Cloud Managed Services), Applied AI & Analytics services.
- As one of the top 5 niches’ full-scope global partners for Google Cloud & a preferred partner for AWS, we are the most preferred ‘engineering-led tech company of choice when it comes to solving complex business problems.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Own product development - This includes setting up and managing weekly sprints to deliver on product goals
- Work closely with product management to define project scope, priorities, and timelines
- Highly technical, hands-on hacker and an effective people manager.
- Roll up the sleeves and code alongside the team.
- The primary interface for the engineering team to the business users and clients.
- Expand existing, and implement industry-best software engineering practices.
- You will hire, manage and mentor - Retain & lead engineering talent & geeks to expand a cohesive and powerful team
- Strive for excellence in customer experience, technology, methodology, and execution
- Enjoy providing frequent and constructive feedback.
- Define and influence product roadmap and deployment strategy
- Architect and implement new features that increase engagement
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Review and optimize app usage by monitoring key metrics and rectifying the issues proactively.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment and bring in optimal flow for rapidly changing design/ technology
Our technology stack is sane and the role requires strong demonstrated experience and understanding of the below technologies:
- Is Education overrated? Yes. We believe so. But there is no way to locate you otherwise. So we might look for at least a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering (Computer Science).
- Or else, you should be programming from 12. For us, the latter is better as it shows you have a programming mindset. We will find you faster if you specify the latter in some manner. :)
- 3-6 years of relevant work experience.
- Proficient understanding of MongoDB, Express.js, React Js, Node.js
- React Hooks and Lifecycle methods: In-depth understanding is necessary
- Redux: Should be able to create, update and manage
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / Bitbucket / SVN.
- Experience working and building RESTful APIs.
Full Stack – Software Developer
Villa Plus is UK's leading villa holiday tour operator, providing holiday makers the ability to book their own private villas across Europe. Customers have a choice of close to 2000 villas in 19 destinations with option of booking flights, car hire, transfers and travel insurance. Over the last 33 years Villa Plus has catered for holidays for nearly 200,000 customers and it manages about 50,000 bookings annually online.
Our digital platform , www.villaplus.com runs totally in Azure Cloud. A headless CMS platform is used for non-villa marketing content. Ash software is value-added partner and technical arm of Villa Plus which aims at delivering delightful experience to customers.
- Bachelor / Masters degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
A good team player with expertise working as part of Agile teams. Hands-on experience in practicing Scrum, XP and Kanban. Hands-on experience in Microsoft .NET technology stack is a must
- Strong hands-on experience in web development using ASP.NET MVC and C#
- Usage of SQL and no SQL databases
- Hands on experience in test-driven development and DevOps practices
- Understanding and following OOAD, SOLID principles using C#
- Well-versed with pair-programming
- Working on solutions hosted in cloud environments (Azure or AWS)
- Implementation of continuous delivery processes
- Usage of Git
The following would be beneficial:
- Understanding of behavior-driven development and domain-driven design
- Experience in :
- .Net core, Web API
- Frontend: Angular7
- Automating business processes
- Integration with 3rd party systems
- Content management
- Understanding of python backend development ,with Django ot flask frame work
- Design, build and maintain responsive front-end interfaces for applications
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features
- Create REST APIs and integrating them with the frontend
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- 3+ years of experience in development using Python OR Node.js
- Experience with React.js
- Previous experience with Shopify customization is desirable
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
Need Web Application Developer immediately
Location : Chennai (Arumbakkam)
Roles & Responsibilities :
1. Participate in scrum meetings & design discussions.
2. Develop core REST APIs using .Net Core
3. Design & development of user interfaces using Angular 10 & above
4. Coordinating with other developers and designers in the team to get the desired results.
5. Good understanding of Angular JS optimization techniques, cross-browser compatibility and responsive web design.
6.Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
Technologies: .Net Core, ASP.Net, HTML5, CSS3, Angular 10 & Above.
Experience Level: 2 - 4 years
Must be able to work independently,
Should be good in OOPS and fundamentals.
Should have knowledge in handling source control (Git).
Preferred full stack developer.
Note : Attach your updated CV and then click apply plz
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹20,000.00 - ₹30,000.00 per month
Job Title: Full Stack Developer
Location: India – Noida.
Job Function: Engineering
Employment Type: Full Time
SaaS Labs, founded in 2016, is a fast-growing company in the software as a service “SaaS” space focusing on the cloud contact centre space. The cloud contact centre space is a fast-growing market with an addressable opportunity of $24B globally and is expected to witness explosive growth in the next few years. The company was founded by Gaurav Sharma, who is a third-time entrepreneur, having successfully sold both his previous companies (in 2012 and 2016). With a current employee strength of 75, SaaS Labs expects to double it by the end of 2021. Bootstrapped since inception, the firm recently closed a large venture capital round from two large global funds The firm has two core products for now - justcall.io (https://justcall.io/) and helpwise.io (https://helpwise.io/) and the vision is to build a portfolio of contact centre offerings and not just restrict to these products only.
- Participate in the design and creation of scalable software
- Write clean, functional code on the front- and back-end
- Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot ,debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build product and features with a mobile responsive design.
- Strong hold on PHP, MySQL and jQuery
Our software developer for full stack role would be required to constantly work on building new features as per discussion with the product team.
Our front end code base is in Angular while the backend code base is in Python-Django.
- Intermediate level knowledge of Python
- Build new products / features from scratch
- Work on implementing and maintaing ticket booking flow on site
- Work on making existing features faster and better
- Work on reducing response time for all our apis
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 1-6 years' experience in full stack development
- Hands-on with angular, python, django, mysql, mongodb, redis, rest-framework
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
- Good analytical capabilities
- Mobile ecosystem knowledge
Trainman gets more than 5 lakh daily visits and the android app has more than 65 lakh downloads. The role would be challenging, so only those should apply who love working at scale.