ASP,NET Web Forms
WebServices and API Calls.
About ADM Systems Pvt Ltd
- Join the product research team to develop the leading Geodata and GeoAI platform in Hong Kong
- Be part of the product team to develop web front-end interface with a focus of data and AI application
- Develop automated software in Arical data and AI pipeline
- On job training for rapid product development cycle
- Will have to deliver reliable and maintainable code
- Use analytical skills effectively for hands on problem solving
- Translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code
- Work with UI/UX designer
- Degree or above in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related fields
- Coursework in programming, data science, machine learning, AI and databases
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Proficiency with client-side scripting and database technology
- Knowledge of one or more system programming languages (Python, C++, Java, etc)
- Knowledge of MongoDB and other NoSQL data stores such as Redis
- Proficiency with one or more front-end web development framework (Bootstrap, Angular, React)
- Knowledge of one or more web-scripting languages (PHP, Rudy, Node.js etc)
- Knowledge of web-scraping library (Beautiful Soup, web driver etc)
- Knowledge of API packaging and Docker deployment
- Knowledge of app development
- Knowledge of UI/UX design
- Work from home
• Experience in Entity Framework, SSRS, Crystal Reports
• Experience in Umbraco, Xamarin, VB6
• Experience in Sitecore
• Experience in SharePoint
• IDE- Visual Studio
• Good Knowledge in Microsoft IIS
• Ability to write SQL queries and investigate DB logs a plus
• Good Knowledge in RDBMS (MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle)
• High degree of knowledge in networking (protocols, virtual networks, subnets, firewalls)
• Understanding and practical application of methodologies like ITIL, Agile, Scrum, DevOps, and SRE.
• Experience with ITSM tools like Service now, Salesforce….etc
- We are looking for a very Senior or Lead backend engineer with specialization in .NET technologies.
- This is an exciting opportunity to build a clean and modern framework for a customer-facing ecommerce product. You will be part of a product team in San Francisco, USA and Bengaluru, India.
- If you are passionate about building scalable services, you are well-versed with web technologies like MVC, you enjoy working with super smart people that you can learn from and contribute to their knowledge – this is the perfect position for you.
- You should have prior experience in leading engineering projects in an Agile environment, i.e. work with Product Managers to convert product specifications to technical specifications; design and code for complex features; ensure clean code is delivered by team.
- Our core application is used by 100,000+ paying customers, so there's lot of opportunity to make direct impact.
- 5+ years of experience in .NET and C#
- Expertise in developing services (SOAP-WCF and REST)
- Expertise in web development frameworks like ASP.NET MVC
- Good knowledge of database concepts and Microsoft SQL Server
- Solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, design patterns, concurrency, algorithms, and software design
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills;
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent).
- Note: Bangalore Office at WeWork-Bellandur.
- Salary will be on-par with best in Bangalore.
What you will learn:
● Learn and translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
● Learn to design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
● Learn to build and maintain customized applications and reports
● Learn to Integrate data from various backend services and databases.
● Learn to identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
● Learn how to maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
● Learn to work on sprint based Agile model
● Learn to integrate the Backend APIs in web application
● Learn to Customise current applications in line with changing business needs Responsibilities include
● Demonstrate a positive, enthusiastic, committed and flexible attitude towards other team members, recognising the importance and benefits of effective team working.
● Carry out any other duties within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job as requested by your organization.
● Strong Logical and Problem Solving Skills
● Working knowledge of Object Oriented Programming
● Experience with popular web application frameworks
● Knowledge of (MVC .NET , SQL Server)
Job Title: Full Stack Developer
Experience: 6-8 years
Mandatory Skills Sets
- Expert level design & coding skills .NET framework. Must have wide range of exposure to all .NET framework components like ASP.Net with C#, MVC Ado.Net, WPF, WCF etc. Unit Test Framework
- Good exposure to UI technologies like HTML, CSS, Java Script, JQuery, JQuery, Bootstrap, Angular
- Work on relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Non-relational database – Mongo DB/Postgres
- Agile development methodologies and techniques & tools
- Experience in web services, Microservices
- Experience in developing complex/custom application
- Should be able to mentor Software Engineers to support design, code and meet software quality code standards as well as independently design and deliver projects
- Technical Hands on, Passionate, creative and team player
- Solving critical business problems and strong delivery focused
- Excellent Communication and problem-solving skills
Preferred Skills Sets
- Experience in cloud native application development using Azure or AWS will be an advantage
- Direct customer communication with European/US customers.
- Customer site work experience
Developing complex object oriented web/windows applications on the Microsoft platform using .Net technologies
Frontend Technologies: AngularJs, JQuery
Database Skills: Good knowledge in MS SQL programming skills,
Independent contributor with experience in developing high quality software within the timelines
Works collaboratively and professionally with other associates in cross functional teams to achieve goals
Apply a sense of urgency, commitment and focus on the right priorities in developing solutions in a timely fashion