* Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
* Very good problem-solving skills and ability to learn new technologies/frameworks quickly.
* Developed and published at least one React Native app on Google and Apple Store.
* Familiarity with Google and Apple Store guidelines and compliance.Good track record of having delivered successful consumer and or business apps on app store
• Development of react native app, working across the technological stack.
• Create reusable, effective, and scalable React Native code.
• Strong understanding of design methodologies to deliver high quality software fast.
• Work individually and closely with other members of the team during code sprints to
deliver a complete end-to-end solution.
• Articulate project status to other team members and management.
• Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to our technology,
algorithms and products.
• Work with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements,
formulate use cases, and then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical
• Sharp analytical abilities, proven design skills, excellent communication skills
experience handling the independent execution with minimal guidance, prior hands on
• 1 years experience with react native.
• Must be from Tier 1 University.
• Ability to replicate the designs communicated by the lead designer effectively and
within the expected timeline.
• Health insurance with 100% premium covered extending to your parents/spouse.
• Office Cab.
• Annual company retreat & monthly team-outings
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Strong knowledge of React fundamentals such as Virtual DOM, component lifecycle, and component state
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle and Android Studio is must.
- Should be familiar with code push.
- Should have worked with deep linking and push notifications.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Experience working with REST APIs, document request models, offline storage, and third-party libraries and debugging dependency conflicts.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Work with Agile tools including Jira, and code versioning tool like GIT/SVN
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
Experience: 2 to 4 years
- Writing clean code.
- Building reusable code
- Leverage native API's for deep integrations with both platforms, diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Architecting and building new apps from scratch.
- Converting existing browser-based applications to mobile.
- Developing high performance multiuser social media networking and analytics centric mobile apps.
- Developing high performance multiuser mobile apps.
Performing and developing proper unit tests.
Performing additional duties as determined by business needs and as directed by management.
Working on bug fixing and improving application performance.
What you need to have:
- The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years of experience.
- Entrepreneurial with a founder mindset.
- Ambitious, willing to work hard and invest in building a great career.
- Candidate who care more about what they learn and the impact they make.
- Take ownership of all tasks.
- Believe in work-life integration. passion > work-life balance.
- Must have experience into Android/ IOS Development
- Must have experience into Hybrid apps Development
- Willing to work with cross-platform frameworks
- Experience with consuming REST APIs.
- Experience with Git
Job Description :
1. 3+ years of professional experience working with React Native
3. Experience working on large, complex systems.
4. Understanding of React Native best practices
5. Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications
6. Knowledge of Integrating with third-party API's
7. Write unit and integration tests
8. Release applications to the Apple and Google Play stores
9. Work with native modules when required & follow the process using Source control.
10. Implement pixel perfect UI's that match the provided designs
11. Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code and best practices
- 3 to 4 years
- 4 to 5 years
1. Understanding the scope of work
2. Working with the design, programming & testing team on project estimates & timelines
3. Coordinate with team to build assets to be used within the mobile application
4. Build Application static flows using React Native with Redux
5. Integrate JSON web services
6. Working with the tester to fix bugs reported by the testers
7. Building and deploying the application to the app store
1. Understanding of the Mobile Application Development lifecycle
2. Hands-on experience with React Native
3. Experience with Redux or Flux or MobX
5. Understanding of Flexbox
7. Understanding of iOS/Android module integration
8. Deploying iOS and Android apps on Apple Appstore and Android Play Store.
9. Ability to work in an Agile environment
Podium School is an upcoming ed-tech startup focused on providing fun and rewarding learning environments to 5 to 15 years old children. We are looking to expand our Android engineering team to help us build and maintain a highly engaging Android app for our parents and children. You can check our website at www.podium.school or download our app from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.podium.mobileapp
- The candidate should be capable of completing app projects from start to finish independently.
- 0- 2 Years of overall industry experience and rich experience inPodium Introduction:
- Ability to think from the end user's perspective and focus on improving the overall product experience.
- Developer at heart with strong focus to learn and implement the latest enhancements in React Native.
- Hands-on experience on Web development technology stack, HTML/JS/CSS and other web development libraries and frameworks is an added advantage.
- Thorough understanding of React Native development tools like IDEs (Nuclide, Atom, Sublime Text, or Visual Studio Code), Chrome debugging tools, ESLint, React Native CLI, Watchman, package manager, etc.
- Good familiarity with most of the React Native built-in and popular third party frameworks, libraries, and accelerators. With in-depth expertise on most of the popular ones.
- Excellent exposure and expertise in design patterns and software design patterns in general.
- Good communication skills.
Required Experience: 0- 2 years on React Native development
Qualification: BE/ Btech/ MCA/ BCA/ IT graduate
- React Native, Android, Firebase (Mandatory)
1. React Native Developer
Required Experience - 1-2yrs
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=location&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6696352518466863104">#Location : https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=indore&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6696352518466863104">#surat
Interested candidates can apply
We are looking for Andriod/IOS Developers to join our Mobile Application Development team at Pune. The candidate will play a significant role in developing highly interactive and cutting-edge cross platform applications for Android/iOS.
- Relevant experience of 3 years in building a mobile application using android/IOS OR React Native is required
- Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components for mobile and implementing them following well-known React workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain
- You will be coordinating with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure
- Should have published at least 1 live application using React Native
- Expertise in RESTful APIs development
- Expertise with code testing best practices, including unit and integration testing to ensure the quality of code
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, TFS, and Agile/SCRUM development methodologies
- Developing business applications in React Native / Redux
- Developing new user-facing features using React Native
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimising components for maximum performance across platforms
- Willingness to learn new platforms and adapt as requirements change
DISPRZ is looking for a Software Engineer who will deliver individually on features /
enhancements under our products, as laid out as per the company’s product delivery
roadmap and own responsibility for their technical integrity, scalability and trouble-free
deployment to the customer.
Responsibilities (not exhaustive)
● Build and ship reliable software practicing robust software design and in-depth code
● Build efficient, clean and reusable features / libraries / components
● Collaborate with our design and product teams on defining and delivering new
features to ensure a great experience for our users.
● Analyse and optimize existing UI and Server-side code for security, efficiency and
● Be a voice in ensuring the team stays true to the technical vision.
● Write clean, scalable code in mobile-based programming languages and/or .NET
● Write SQL Stored Procedures
● Test and deploy applications and systems
● Collaborate with technical lead to produce software design and architecture
● Translate designs and style guides provided by the UI/UX team into functional user
interfaces, while ensuring cross-browser compatibility and performance.
● Unit-test the code across platforms and browsers, to ensure functional consistency of
The Ideal Candidate
Education / Skill Set
● Engineering / MCA degree from a top school with an excellent academic record
● Object oriented programming knowledge is a must.
● Knowledge of any one JS framework like React Native, Angular, or the like, is a plus
● Formal knowledge in below areas will be an added advantage
● ASP.NET MVC
● Entity Framework Core/LINQ.
● Bootstrap framework
● SQL Databases
● Minimum 5 years’ experience in front-end development of software products using
● Experience doing Full-stack development is a great plus
Abilities and Traits
● Excellent planning, organizational, and prioritization skills
● Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and communication skills
● Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
● Ability to think ahead and anticipate problems, issues and solutions
● Work well as a team player and help the team members to resolve issues
● Be committed to quality and be structured in approach
● Excellent and demonstrable concept formulation, logical and analytical skills
● Create intuitive interfaces with great functionality in a timely manner.
● Be passionate about writing neat and clean code.
● Document the work and communicate any issues as and when they arise.
● Assist in troubleshooting any production issues.