Create: Scapic's drag-and-drop editor makes it trivially simple to build immersive experiences from scratch in minutes. We call these experiences as Scapes
Share: Scapic is entirely built on the cloud. You can simply preview and share your Scapes as a URL. You can view a Scape right from your web browser and allow others to instantly jump into your experiences
Explore: Learn, suspend, tread, be. Be immersed in spheres of visuals. Move through content that surrounds you in the real world, or move through completely new virtual worlds
This means you can design an Immersive Experience (VR/AR/MR) in the same amount of time it takes to make a presentation in Powerpoint or pen a blog. People can now create experiences in hours – not days, weeks or months.
We believe in the Open Internet, and envision a future where the web is an immersive one
⦁ Fleet Studio, Inc. works with leading global consumer brands, startups and agencies on the cutting edge technology products and solutions in mobile and web applications for a global audience. Our clear understanding of both design and technology combined with our emphasis on culture and consumer behaviors enhances communication and the final product. The products and solutions that we build are widely used by millions of users including companies of all sizes, from SMB to the enterprise as well as direct consumers.
Looking for an individual who is motivated, innovative and have aptitude and appetite to learn and thrive in a high-performance team. An opportunity to work on latest technologies in a culture that fosters respect, rewards talent.
2. Angular 9+, TS, HTML, CSS, Material, Bootstrap a must
3. Cloud Technologies: (nice to have) AWS - EC2, VPC, Networking concepts, Cognito, EIP, ELB, IAM, Dynamo DB, S3 - Json data structure etc.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1) Instrumental in designing responsive web applications integrated with micro service
based architecture for the web application for hosting in cloud platforms.
2) Design & develop with security, performance, and scalability as primary focus.
3) Guide developers to develop smaller components using Angular, Node JS etc.
4) Implement unit tests and code reviews using Karma and Jasmine.
5) Responsible for end-to-end development of software, application, and its maintenance.
6) Create visually appealing modern website architecture, including translating designer mock-ups and wireframes into front end.
7) Design & develop user interactions on web pages.
8) Design & develop client-side architecture. Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
9) Work with business and technical leaders, understand the requirements and develop accordingly.
10) Independently able to develop, test, deploy using CICD pipeline to AWS cloud.
11) Create and maintain necessary technical documentations.
1) Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a front end developer developing web applications.
2) Proficiency in developing end to end seamless web application independently.
3) Foundational knowledge of multiple front-end languages and libraries like HTML/CSS, XML, jQuery etc..
4) Good knowledge of testing frame works like Karma and Jasmine.
5) Must have strong knowledge on integrating microservices.
6) Attention to details and good organizational skills. Effective verbal & written communication skills combined with good analytical and problem-solving attitude.
Nice to have:
1) Proficiency serving as solution architect for at least 2 years for developing complex
2) Well versed with AWS cloud infrastructure, network, security, and storage.
3) Well versed with UX Designs and Tools like Figma.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment
- Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems (WordPress)
- Page Creation / Maintenance and Updation on CMS (WordPress)
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Understanding of Angular
Front End developer
Full Time, Permanent
Hiring for a Series-A funded Fintech company that is scaling it's operations exponentially.
This is a Remote work opportunity
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design and implement components of our web application, and admin panel
- Build a robust, lightweight, and high-performance client-side app
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Write documentation and guides for web app & admin panel
- Expertise in ReactJS/Redux
- Working knowledge of TypeScript or Flow is a plus
- Knowledge of general software design patterns
- Up-to-date on the latest build tools, and libraries such as ES6, Webpack, Babel
- Able to work independently and drive results.
- Partner with product owners and help design software that becomes part of researchers’ lives
- Implement beautiful user interfaces that are a joy to use for our users
- Test code that you write and continuously improve practices at Typeset
- Manage large projects from conceptualization, all the way through deployments
- Solve challenging quirks in browsers. (a collaborative text-editor starts to push the boundaries of what is possible on the browser)
- Evolve an ecosystem of tools and libraries that make it easier for junior developers to write software that you’d be proud of
- Automatically monitor features you have shipped and ensure they are always available to the users
Our ideal candidates would
- Have experience working on applications built on Node JS and other surrounding frameworks.
- Have a strong grasp of browser fundamentals and understanding of SPA (Single Page App) performance
- Be comfortable when given fuzzy problem statements and ability to work with a product partner to clarify and fix requirements
Brownie Points for
- Knowledge of cross-browser testing toolchains
- Experience being the point-person for products.
- Prior experience working with high-volume, always-available web-applications
- Experience in being the technical lead in previous jobs is a plus.
One of the key components of the Typeset Creation Suite is the Typeset's real-time, collaborative editor. The typeset editor allows researchers to add, organize and format their scholarly content. The editor is powered by an expressive data model, that is capable of representing content from all majors scientific disciplines. Additionally, Typeset Editor also enables researchers to collaborate amongst themselves, by exchanging comments, feedback, and iterating over the content.
A hiree for SDE II, frontend role would be working on adding new features and/or improving the performance of the editor. Due to the nature of editor projects, the hiree should have excellent skills in dom-manipulation. Prior experience on write high-performance for dom-manipulation will be extremely valuable. Experience with popular front-end technologies such as Substance, React, Node, Express, etc would be beneficial as well, as knowledge of these technologies may be needed for the first project.
Glassdoor Reviews - https://www.glassdoor.co.in/Reviews/Typeset-Reviews-E1733124.htm" target="_blank">https://www.glassdoor.co.in/Reviews/Typeset-Reviews-E1733124.htm
- 3-5 years of experience developing and implementing software applications.
- Previous experience working as a React.js Developer.
- Knowledge in e-Commerce domain will be a plus.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with REST API's
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Github.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
As front-end engineer, you’ll be responsible for end-to-end development of products and services that align with business objectives.
- Grow your skills, experiment with cutting edge technologies and tools
- An environment that encourages creative thinking and limits red tape
- Collaborate with fellow engineers, product management, clients and end users
- Execute responsibilities effectively and honestly
Skills and Experience
- Experience in designing effective data structures and algorithms
- Experience in object-oriented and functional programming paradigms
- Experience in consuming REST web services.
- Experience and understanding of any backend framework would be a plus
- Experience with version control and project management tools
- Excellent oral and written communication (english + 1 local language)
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with any cloud service provider - aws/digital ocean/azure
Signs you would be a good fit
- You enjoy crafting elegant, well-tested solutions, not just delivering working code
- You have logical and well-researched opinions on existing and new technologies, and relish the learnings and challenges of working on different platforms and products
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset
- You are a quick learner with proven reasoning skills
- You explore beyond your resume
About Eloquent Studio Pvt Ltd
Team of 1-10 people
Located in Pune, Maharashtra, India
In 2020, CoVid 19 affected every business, few positively and many negatively. However, E-commerce adoption has gone through the roof and we have seen e-commerce spend grow from 15% to 25% of retail spend in just 8 weeks! (Compare this to a decade that it took to grow e-commerce adoption from 5 to 15%). This put us in a unique situation and provided a huge opportunity for us to help brands grow significantly on e-commerce channels.
At the back of strong product-market fit and a change in human behaviour due to CoVid that buoyed e-commerce, we tripled our revenue consecutively in 2019 and 2020. More than 50 consumer brands use our product to drive e-commerce growth. Our customers include named brands like Bayer Healthcare, J&J, Nestle, Hamilton Beach, Hill’s Pet Nutrition, Kellogg, Kimberly Clark, Colgate, Mars, Inc. and many others.
Our focus in 2021 is to heavily invest in our engineering, product and customer success capability to bolster our product, make our customers successful and establish ourselves as a market leader in this rapidly growing market!
Are you ready to power intelligent commerce ?
@CommerceIQ, you will :
Build next-generation web applications which are efficient, reusable and with prime focus on customer delight.
Explore and design dynamic and compelling consumer experiences.
Architect, develop, and test highly interactive front-end web applications and reusable components using current web technologies and frameworks.
Identify and communicate best practices for application architecture.
Participate in all phases of the software development cycle as part of a Scrum team.
Obsess over quality in the product you create and the code you write.
Work closely with the Product Managers, Designers and Backend developers to implement versatile front-end solutions.
Actively participate in design and code reviews to build robust applications and prototypes.
Interacting with other team members to passionately collaborate our innovations with teams across CommerceIQ.
Analyze system function and performance requirements to support design concepts.
Using New technologies like Vue.js.
Work closely with the other team members to implement front end solutions, Endorsing upcoming standards, launching, iterating and making a difference.
Experience : 2-5 Years in architecting and delivering complex user interfaces.
Hands experience in any JS framework like React / Vue.js.
In depth knowledge of HTML, CSS, CSS post processors.
Hands on experience in debugging and improving webapp performance.
Prior knowledge of ES6, node.js, npm and webpack is a plus.
Experience with testing frameworks like Jasmine, Mocha, Cypress, Jest would be a plus.
Passionate about implementing elegant User Interfaces using HTML and CSS.
Extremely detail oriented to strive for pixel perfect implementation in major browsers.
Ability to write well-abstracted, reusable, highly performant code for UI components
at Leader in IT
React Native Developer with iOS experience - 6 months contract.
Required Experience : 2+ Years
Job Requirements :
- Experience in native iOS and Android development
- Knowledge of functional or object-oriented programming
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle Android Studio, IntelliJ
- Understanding of REST APIs
Note : This is a 6 months contract position directly under the client payroll.
Responsibilities and Duties
Must be familiar with the Angular Ecosystem and it’s design patterns. Architect the system keeping in mind the business model
Working Knowledge of how RXJS works inside Angular and a high level understanding of how data and actions streams work including Subjects.
Working Knowledge of NGRX Store and it’s other features is required.
Develop new user-facing features
Build reusable code and libraries for future use
Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
Identify specific issues in user experience and provide recommendations and codified solutions to influence the design.
Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Qualifications and Skills
2 - 5 years of experience.
Experience working with scss and writing/consuming styles in a reusable manner.
Basic Knowledge in restAPI