What you will be doing
- Building and maintaining Java micro services.
- Develop new features and improve existing features of the application.
- Coding, Implementing, Unit Testing and Documenting Java based services.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Code reviews and ensuring adherence to software development standards.
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure.
- Participating in requirements gathering and functional specification activities.
- Resolving and helping to mitigate production issues.
What you need to be successful
- Has proven himself as a solid individual contributor and has some initial management ability
- Understands the culture and upholds it
- Well respected with the team
- Looking to grow more as a manager than as an engineer
- Split time b/w hands-on technical work and people management of a small team
- Be a role model for the people in your team
- Responsible for team mentorship, technical planning, resource allocation & project delivery
- Build solid working relationships with counterparts outside engineering
- If we shortlist you for a lead role, then you'll have to mentor SDE-1 towards their SDE-2 journey.
- Progress up to manager in 2-3 years
- Strong Data Structure and Algorithms
- Experience of building micro services architectures, developing RESTful services,continuous integration, unit and integration testing.
- Proficient with SpringBoot, Hibernate, JUnit and other Java frameworks apart from RDBMS and NoSQL databases - PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Gauge or other BDD frameworks and experience in Fintech would be preferred.
The candidate should have about 5+ years of experience with design and development in Java/Scala. Experience in algorithm, data-structure, database and architectures of distributed System is mandatory.
- In-depth knowledge of Hadoop, Spark architecture and its components such as HDFS, YARN and executor, cores and memory param
- Knowledge of Scala and Java both
- Extensive experience in developing spark job. Should possess good Oops knowledge and be aware of enterprise application design patterns.
- Good knowledge of Unix/Linux.
- Experience working on large-scale software projects
- Understanding the big picture and the various uses cases involved while crafting the solution and documenting them in Unified Modeling language.
- Own and maintain the architecture document.
- Keep an eye out for technological trends, open-source projects that can be used.
- Knows common programming languages and Frameworks.
- Real time streaming data consumption
Good to have :
- Azure/AWS Cloud Knowledge of Data Storage and Compute side
- Knowledge Multitenant Architecture
- Brief idea of Data Science
Digit88 is looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated, hands-on Java/J2EE platform engineer to join the
back-end platform engineering team for our partner. Experience with a fast-paced India/US product
start-up or a product engineering services company in a developer role, building a high-performance
real-time system is mandatory. Applicants having experience in developing and maintaining large scale
messaging platforms are preferred. Applicants must have a passion for engineering with accuracy and
efficiency, be highly motivated and organized, able to work as part of a team, and also possess the ability
to work independently with minimal supervision.
To be successful in this role, you should possess
● Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field with 7-9 years hands-on experience with
Java based open source tech stack
● Expertise in Core Java, Data Structures, J2EE with proven expertise in Spring MVC, Spring boot,
Microservices architecture, Web Services (Rest) in distributed systems
● Practical experience with MySQLand/or NoSQL databases like Couchbase, DynamoDB,
● Practical experience with Caching frameworks Memcached/Redis, Message Queues (JMS,
● Experience in building high performance, high availability REST APIs and REST clients
● Expertise with log file analysis using one or more of ELK, Splunk, Kibana
● Prior experience with CI/CD, Container architecture - Docker/Jenkins and build scripts Maven/Ant
● Experience with Kubernetes
● Prior experience in transformation to cloud platforms is preferred
● Experience with Kafka is a definite plus
● Experience with building analytics pipeline and analytics DB is a plus
● Strong practical experience in applying design patterns, multithreading concepts to solve complex
problems, strong problem solving skills
You are someone who would easily be able to
● Study and learn the latest in AI/NLP/Chatbots domain and the messaging platform
● Work closely with the US and India engineering teams to help build the Java/Spring based backend
and REST APIs.
● Closely collaborate with the principal engineer in the India engineering team in technical excellence
and ownership of critical modules; own the development of new modules and features
● Troubleshoot live production server issues; assume leadership responsibilities in the production
issue resolution lifecycle
● Handle client coordination and be able to work as a part of a team, be able to contribute
independently and drive the team to exceptional contributions with minimal team supervision
● Perform Unit Testing and Integration testing in a Continuous Deployment scenario
● Follow Agile methodology, JIRA for work planning, issue management/tracking
• Proficient in software development from inception to production releases using modern
programming languages ( Preferably Java, NodeJS, and Scala)
• Hands-on experience with cloud infrastructure, solution architecture on AWS or Azure
• Prior experience working as a Full-stack engineer building cloud-native, SaaS products.
• Expertise in programming and designing circuit breakers, the localized impact of failures,
service mesh, event sourcing, distributed data transactions, and eventual consistency.
• Proficient in designing and developing SAAS on Microservices architecture
• Proficient in building Fault tolerance, High availability, and Autoscaling for microservices
• Proficient in Data Modelling for distributed computing
• Deeps Hands-on experience on Microservices in Spring Boot and in large scale projects in
• Fluency in cloud-native solution architecture; designing HA and Fault-Tolerant deployment
topologies for API Gateway, Kafka, and Spark clusters on cloud.
• Fluency in AWS, Azure, Serverless Functions in AWS or Azure and in Docker and Kubernetes
• Avid practitioner and coach of Test-Driven Development
• Deep understanding of modeling real-world scheduling and process problems into algorithms
running on memory and compute efficient data structures.
• We value Polyglot engineers a lot, hence experience in programming in more than one
language is a must, preferably one of Groovy, Scala, Python or Kotlin
• Excellent communication skills and collaboration temperament
• Articulation of technical matters to Business Stakeholders, and the ability to translate business
concerns into technical specifications.
• Proficiency in working with cross-functional team on refining initiatives to objective features.
Good To Have:
• Hands-on experience with Continuous Delivery and DevOps automation
• SRE and Observability implementation experience
• Refactoring Legacy products to microservices
Hiring Java Developers across hierarchical level for Datametica Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Designation: Developer / Lead / Architect - JAVA
Experience - 4+ Years
Work Location - Pune
- Own, drive and evolve product systems/subsystems
- Develop, architect highly scalable, highly available, reliable, secure and fault-tolerant systems with minimal guidance
- Suggest new architectural elements to improve the existing architecture
- Design and implement low latency RESTful services; Define API contracts between services; Version APIs and make them backward compatible
- Translate business requirements into scalable and extensible design
- Create platforms, reusable libraries and utilities wherever applicable
- Continuously refactor applications to ensure high-quality design
- Choose the right technology stack for the product systems/subsystems
- Write high-quality code that are modular, functional and testable; Establish the best coding practices
- Formally mentor junior engineers on design, coding and troubleshooting
- Plan projects using agile methodologies and ensure timely delivery
- Work with automation engineers to automate end-end flows and non-functional requirements
- Troubleshoot issues effectively in a distributed architecture
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively in a global environment
- Operationalize releases by partnering with Tech operations on capacity planning and operability of the product.
- Proficient in JVM based language(like Java, Groovy), J2EE technology stack
- Expertise in API design and development
- Experience in dealing with a large dataset
- Strong in Data Structure, collections, algorithms, multithreading, etc
- Practicing the coding standards (clean code, design patterns, etc)
- Very strong object-oriented design skills, awareness of design patterns and architectural patterns
- Performance tuning and Troubleshooting memory issues, GC tuning, resource leaks, etc.
- Strong problem-solving skills, algorithmic skills and data structures
- Experience in agile methodologies like Scrum
- Good understanding of branching, build, deployment, continuous integration methodologies
- Experience in leading a team (min 5)and mentoring engineers
- Attitude to getting Stuff Done!
- Ability to make decisions independently.
Interested candidate must shoot up their resume immediately.
Note: Candidates who are immediately available or have a notice period of 30 to 45 Days are highly preferred.
Please find below JD and do reply with updated resume if you are interested.
Software Development Engineer
Bengaluru / Hyderabad / Chennai / Delhi
As a Software Development Engineer at Amazon, you have industry-leading technical abilities and demonstrate breadth and depth of knowledge. You build software to deliver business impact, making smart technology choices. You work in a team and drive things forward.
• You write high quality, maintainable, and robust code, often in Java or C++.
• You recognize and adopt best practices in software engineering: design, testing, version control, documentation, build, deployment, and operations.
• You have experience building scalable software systems that are high-performance, highly-available, highly transactional, low latency and massively distributed.
Roles & Responsibilities
• You solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context.
• You develop pragmatic solutions and build flexible systems that balance engineering complexity and timely delivery, creating business impact.
• You understand a broad range of data structures and algorithms and apply them to deliver high-performing applications.
• You recognize and use design patterns to solve business problems.
• You understand how operating systems work, perform and scale.
• You continually align your work with Amazon’s business objectives and seek to deliver business value.
• You collaborate to ensure that decisions are based on the merit of the proposal, not the proposer.
• You proactively support knowledge-sharing and build good working relationships within the team and with others in Amazon.
• You communicate clearly with your team and with other groups and listen effectively.
Skills & Experience
• Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or relevant technical field.
• Experience in software development and full product life-cycle.
• Excellent programming skills in any object oriented programming languages - preferably Java, C/C++/C#, Perl, Python, or Ruby.
• Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance, scalability, and availability.
• Proficiency in SQL and data modeling.
“Many of the problems we face have no textbook solution, and so we-happily-invent new ones.” – Jeff Bezos
Amazon.com – a place where builders can build. We hire the world's brightest minds and offer them an environment in which they can invent and innovate to improve the experience for our customers. A Fortune 100 company based in Seattle, Washington, Amazon is the global leader in e-commerce. Amazon offers everything from books and electronics to apparel and diamond jewelry. We operate sites in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Spain, United Kingdom and United States, and maintain dozens of fulfillment centers around the world which encompass more than 26 million square feet.
Technological innovation drives the growth of Amazon, offering our customers more selection, convenient shopping, and low prices. Amazon Web Services provides developers and small to large businesses access to the horizontally scalable state of the art cloud infrastructure like S3, EC2, AMI, CloudFront and SimpleDB, that powers Amazon.com. Developers can build any type of business on Amazon Web Services and scale their application with growing business needs.
We want you to help share and shape our mission to be Earth's most customer-centric company. Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of invention that is part of our DNA. We do this every day by inventing elegant and simple solutions to complex technical and business problems. We're making history and the good news is that we've only just begun.
About Amazon India
Amazon teams in India work on complex business challenges to innovate and create efficient solutions that enable various Amazon businesses, including Amazon websites across the world as well as support Payments, Transportation, and Digital products and services like the Kindle family of tablets, e-readers and the store. We are proud to have some of the finest talent and strong leaders with proven experience working to make Amazon the Earth’s most customer-centric company.
We made our foray into the Indian market with the launch of Junglee.com, enabling retailers in India to advertise their products to millions of Indian shoppers and drive targeted traffic to their stores. In June 2013, we launched www.amazon.in for shoppers in India. With www.amazon.in, we endeavor to give customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience. In just over a year of launching our India operations, we have expanded our offering to over 18 million products across 36 departments and 100s of categories! Our philosophy of working backwards from the customers is what drives our growth and success.
We will continue to strive to become a trusted and meaningful sales and logistics channel for retailers of all sizes across India and a fast, reliable and convenient online shopping destination for consumers. For us, it is always “Day 1” and we are committed to aggressively invest over the long-term and relentlessly focus on raising the bar for customer experience in India.
Amazon India offers opportunities where you can dive right in, work with smart people on challenging problems and make an impact that contributes to the lives of millions. Join us so you can - Work Hard, Have Fun and Make History.
Thanks and Regards,
Recruiter (Tech) | Consumer TA
Programming expertise in latest technologies including; Java
Expertise in MuleSoft, Maven, Gradle, oAuth2.0, JWT, Spring Boot, Microservice Architecture, Web services (SOAP/ REST), Hibernate.
Expertise in DB (MongoDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
Experience in developing Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery pipelines (CI/ CD)
Proficiency in AWS, AZURE, Docker, DevOps, Git, Jenkins
Extensive experience in parsing XML and JSON and integration with API/ WS
Well versed in software engineering principles, frameworks and technologies.
Excellent communication and team management skills
Self-directed team player who thrives in a continually changing environment
Strong customer service/client service skills.
Desired Candidate Profile
Experience developing and analysing code for a web-based application
Maintain a flexible work schedule and perform other duties when assigned
- Deep understanding of technologies and architecture for a scalable and highly available set-up
- Experienced in Java/Golang and related Technologies like Spring/Hibernate
- Strong networking and Operating Systems fundamentals
- Experienced in Streaming technologies like Kafka
- Experience working with SQL and NoSQL Databases
- Experienced in developing the long-term tech strategy for analytics and translate that into an achievable roadmap
- Own end to end development and operations of high-performance Spring Hibernate Applications.
- Design the architecture and deliver clean, testable and scalable code
- Participate in requirement gathering and display a strong sense of ownership and delivery
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong in Data Structures, algorithms and Object Oriented Concepts, Message Queues and Caching
- BE/ B.Tech preferred