Founded in 2012,leader in high-assurance digital identity verification technology. Named to Forbes’ 2019 AI 50 list as one of America’s most promising AI companies, and a recent winner of API World’s Best Data API, technology applies artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques with trusted online/offline data intelligence from email, address, phone, IP, social media and the broader Internet to verify identities in real-time. Customers include three of the top five U.S. banks, seven of the top 10 U.S. card issuers, as well as the majority of leading digital banks, lenders and insurers across the U.S. We are funded by some of the world's best investors and entrepreneurs including Scale Venture Partners, Commerce Ventures, Work-Bench, Santander InnoVentures and Two Sigma Ventures.
The only way we can further our mission of becoming the single, trusted source of identity verification and eliminating identity fraud is by building the best team on the planet. This is where you come in!
We are hiring Software Engineers across all levels in Chennai!
What You'll Be Doing:
- You will partner with our globally distributed cross-functional teams (Product, Infrastructure, Engineering, Data Science) to conceptualize and develop new features and products in an Agile environment.
- You will own end-to-end delivery of software components all the way to production, owning team features or systems.
- You will be building web services and REST APIs at scale, and producing high-quality results with direct business impact.
- You will be monitoring and improving existing deployments, ensuring that we are continuously improving our product.
- You will be assisting our QA and support team in triaging and resolving production issues and addressing bugs.
What You'll Bring:
- You are interested in our tech stack (Java or Scala, SQL Databases, NoSQL, Microservices, and AWS)
- You will have strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, various programming languages, distributed systems, etc.
- You understand engineering best practices and seek to improve engineering standards, tooling and processes.
- You write “good code” - easily understandable, secure and testable!
- You are comfortable helping drive technical decisions within our Engineering team.
- You have experience building applications at scale.
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Equity - every employee is a stakeholder in our enormous upside
- A tech-first company culture driven by entrepreneurial thinking and talent
- A great team working in unison towards the same mission
- Transparency is what our product is built on—and so is our culture
- Daily catered lunch and snacks
- Generous health insurance for employees and dependents
- Flexible work schedule and work-from-home options
- Flexible PTO
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Skills : Java, spring, multithreading, Data Structures
Roles & Responsibilities
- Experience in corporate training with minimum 3.5 years of experience in Technical training
- Exposure into Core Java & Advanced Java
- Candidate should have good Presentation, verbal & written communication Skills.
- Good to have knowledge on FET
Excellent Project Management Skills - Effort estimation, scoping, prioritisation and timely delivery
Runs daily stand-up, sprint review, iteration planning and retrospective
Analyze the product requirements specs & designs, convert them to tech specs, write user stories, workflows & test criteria
Ensure the completeness and accuracy of every feature developed with demos & verification from developers/QA and acceptance demo with Product Management
Keep all stakeholders informed pro-actively on the progress, blockers, changes & issues
Work with the teams to resolve people problems, dependencies, project roadblocks, and conflicts
Implement and support software principles, rules and processes
Collaborate effectively with cross functional teams, act as the primary technical contact, Take end to end ownership on mission critical projects
Do the code reviews, quality checks, test effort planning, performance testing, UI & UX and code merges and deployments
Build high energy, high performance and super productive teams, Proactively plan resource hiring, and the need for training and talent development
BE/B.Tech/MCA preferably with Computer Science
A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design
Minimum 8 years of hands-on experience in developing and delivering products and using Agile sprints
Managing the overall Product releases from initial requirements till the final deliver
Deep understanding of the fundamentals of iterative and incremental development, expertise in agile methodologies and frameworks
Self-starter, proactive & a skilled decision maker in doing what is right
Works independently & great at team collaboration
Team Leader - Knack for influencing without being authoritative
Possess Technical Breadth and effectively mentor tech team
Must have very good recommendations from peers and managers in past companies
Experience with Coding, Architecting & Developing, UX, Designs & Quality Assurance
Experience with Cloud Deployments on AWS etc
Job Requirements :
- 4+ years of Java development experience
- 4+ years of microservice development experience with Spring boot framework
- Core & Advanced Java (Threading, Design Patterns, Data Structures) J2EE, REST web services
- Excellent knowledge of Enterprise Design Patterns
- Full stack development with Angular 8 experience will be a plus
- Experience with test driven software development
- Exposure to telecom domain
- ETOM/ SID which make the TM Forum framework
2+ years of experience working with backend development.
1+ year experience in GoLang Backend Development.
Must show your previous work.
Deployed at least 3 complete products which use REST APIs.
Exposure to making Postman docs.
Knowledge/ Experience of modern authorisation mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token and cookies.
Experience in handling business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
Experience with version control such as Git and GitHub
Should have a knowledge of
- GoLang, GoLang Clean Arch, GoRoutines, GORM, Docker, Go Fiber, PostgreSQL
As an early member of our founding team, you'll have the opportunity to work closely with the founders. You'll also play a critical role in Tartan's growth and development by being a part of our decision-making processes🔥
Key deliverables for the Software Developer would be to work on meaningful, large-scale initiatives with a focus on autonomy to build features, be a part of the core team, and give direction to the product along with the CTO
What you'll do
- You will join a growing team of experienced developers building a cross-platform application, backend services and open platform
- You will collaborate with your peers to define architecture, quality standards, and best practices and participate in code reviews, design reviews, architecture discussions.
- You will work closely with our product team, teaming up in small cross-functional teams to bring features from idea to prototype to final implementation
- You have a working knowledge of algorithms and data structures with space and memory complexities
- You have 3+ years of experience as a software engineer at a SaaS or technology company, including familiarity with the different pieces of technology involved in building modern web applications
- You are proficient in backend development and technologies. You should understand concepts of multithreading, I/O, messaging, instrumentation, and their implementation.
- You deal well with constant change and high levels of ambiguity (we are a startup)
- You have experience in building RESTful APIs, Spring framework, and Mysql/RDS
- You have knowledge of Messaging Queues (Kafka/RabitMq/SQS), Dynamodb, Elastic Search, Redis/Memcache/Elasticache
- Experience with source control systems (prefer Github)
- Strive to craft clean, reliable, and highly maintainable code
- Experience with test-driven development and pair programming
- To you, technologies and programming languages are about tradeoffs. You may be opinionated, but you're not ideological and can learn new technologies as you go
Bonus points if
- Worked with microservices
- Passion for fintech
- Remote Work
- Home Office Stipend or Coworking Space Reimbursement
- Flexible working hours
- Stock Options
- Passion Fund (Invest in yourself or your passion project)
- Crypto Mutual Fund
- Unlimited Sick Leaves
MTX Group Inc. is seeking a motivated Lead Software Developer-Backend to join our team. MTX Group Inc. is a global implementation partner enabling organizations to become fit enterprises. MTX provides expertise across various platforms and technologies, including Google Cloud, Salesforce, artificial intelligence/machine learning, data integration, data governance, data quality, analytics, visualization and mobile technology. MTX’s very own Artificial Intelligence platform Maverick, enables clients to accelerate processes and critical decisions by leveraging a Cognitive Decision Engine, a collection of purpose-built Artificial Neural Networks designed to leverage the power of Machine Learning. The Maverick Platform includes Smart Asset Detection and Monitoring, Chatbot Services, Document Verification, to name a few.
- Lead a platform/product development team
- Mentor and oversee other developers in the team
- Develop tools and applications with producing clean and scalable code
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Review and debug code and associated functionalities
- Collaborate with other cross-functional teams
- Document development phases and monitor systems
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies
- 7+ Years of experience in leading development of multiple services
- Strong hands on experience on backend development for 7+ years, eg. Java, .Net, Ruby, python, golang
- Comprehensive understanding of cloud computing and distributed systems
- Experience with multiple programming languages and frameworks
- Experience in developing on top of Kubernetes
- React.js/Angular.js/HTML/CSS would be preferred
- Experience with multiple backend tech stacks such as Rails, Spring, Django, Nest.js is a plus.
- Experience in working with different domains like travel/e commerce is an added advantage.
- Extensive experience in software development, scripting and project management
- Experience in developing integration with 3rd party services
- Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment
- Strong communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes
- Experience with agile development methodologies including Kanban and Scrum
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
What we offer:
- A competitive salary on par with top market standards
- Group Medical Insurance (Family Floater Plan - Self + Spouse + 2 Dependent
- Sum Insured: INR 5,00,000/-
- Maternity cover upto two children
- Inclusive of COVID-19 Coverage
- Cashless & Reimbursement facility
- Access to free online doctor consultation
- Personal Accident Policy (Disability Insurance) -
- Sum Insured: INR. 25,00,000/- Per Employee
- Accidental Death and Permanent Total Disability is covered up to 100%
- of Sum Insured
- Permanent Partial Disability is covered as per the scale of benefits
- decided by the Insurer
- Temporary Total Disability is covered
- An option of Paytm Food Wallet (up to Rs. 2500) as a tax saver benefit
- Monthly Internet Reimbursement of upto Rs. 1,000
- Opportunity to pursue Executive Programs/ courses at top universities globally
- Professional Development opportunities through various MTX sponsored
- certifications on multiple technology stacks including Salesforce, Google Cloud, Amazon & others
o Minimum 8 years of overall experience in software development.
o Experience as a Lead developer .
o Experience with AWS,Architecture, Node js.
Today, MoEngage is an industry pioneer in the space and engages more than 350M devices. This includes approximately 40B events tracked per month, 30B+ messages sent, to millions of users across the globe.
As part of the Engineering team at MoEngage, here are some things you can expect:
- Take ownership and be responsible for what you build - no micro management
- Work with A players (some of the best talent in the country), and expedite your learning curve and career growth
- Make in India and build for the world at scale of 350M active users, which no other internet company in the country has seen
- Learn together from different teams on how they scale to millions of users and billions of messages.
- Explore the latest in topics like Data Pipeline, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Kafka, Spark, Samza and share with the team and more importantly have fun while you work on scaling MoEngage.
- Minimum 2 year experience in Android Development
- Good understanding of Java Programming language
- OOPs concepts
- Good understanding of Android Framework
- Framework Components
- Data Storage/Persistence
- Offline support for application
- Rest APIs
Good to Have:
- Knowledge and understanding of Kotlin
- Experience in building dynamic UI
- Knowledge of hybrid frameworks like React-Native/Cordova/Xamarin/Flutter, etc.