We are looking for a passionate Software Engineer to design, develop and install software
solutions. You will form part of a team that will build infrastructure to revolutionize the way
real-estate transactions work in India.
We are looking for a solid Rockstar engineer who can hack around multiple technologies and
build highly scalable, low latency, distributed systems with RESTful services, the latest frontend
MVC frameworks, native apps for android & IOS, and part of building core front-end frameworks.
The pace of our growth is incredible – if you want to tackle hard and interesting problems at
scale, and create an impact within an entrepreneurial environment, join us!
Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
Develop flowcharts, layouts, and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
Write well-designed, testable code
Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
You will build robust secure and scalable micro-services to power the NoBroker platform for end customers.
● You will be contributing to NoBrokers customer success cloud and enable data-driven
decisions using bots, machine learning & artificial intelligence algorithms.
● You will be responsible to implement RESTful services with metric-driven KPIs. You will
be working closely with other team members to develop world-class reusable UI
B.Tech/B.E. from a reputed college or related technical discipline with 2+years of hands-on
experience in the following Technology and programming methodology :
● Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer
● Experience designing interactive applications
● exposure in building RESTful APIs, Hands-on working experience with the Scalable and
● Working experience with databases like SQL and NoSQL (MySQL, MongoDB,
Redis, and elastic search)
● Provenance experience with any ORM tools like JEE, Spring, Hibernate.
● Experience with test-driven development
● Proficiency in the software engineering tool
● High adaptability in a dynamic start-up environment.
NoBroker is a new and disruptive force in the Real Estate Industry. We’re a site that’s built to let you buy, sell, rent, find a PG or a flatmate WITHOUT paying any brokerage.
Our mission is to lead India’s real estate industry, towards an era of doing real estate transactions in a convenient and brokerage-free manner. We currently save our customers over 250 crores per year in brokerage. NoBroker was founded by alumni from IIT Bombay, IIT Kanpur & IIM Ahmedabad in March 2014 and have since served over 35 lakh customers. As a VC funded company, we’ve raised over 20M+ in a couple of rounds of funding. We’re a team of 350 people driven by passion, the passion to help you fulfil your housing requirement, without paying a hefty brokerage.
NoBroker has worked tirelessly to remove all information asymmetry caused by brokers. We also enable owners and tenants to interact with each other directly by using our technologically advanced platform. Our world-class services include-
1-Verified brokerage-free properties for buyers and tenants
2- Quick brokerage-free tenants & buyers for property owners
3-Benefit rich services including online rental agreement and dedicated relationship managers
Our app (70 lakhs+ downloads) and our website serve 4 cities at present – Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune and Chennai. Our rapid growth means that we will keep on expanding to more cities shortly.
Are you looking for huge work- independence, passionate peers, steep learning curve, meritocratic work culture, massive growth environment with loads of fun, best-in-class salary and ESOPs? Just apply to our jobs below :-)
We are an early-stage, global, VC-funded startup based in the US and India with the BHAG of helping 100M customers transition to a sustainable life. The founders are MIT and IITB alumni with past experience at McKinsey, Ola, Accel and multiple social enterprises.
We are an experienced team of scientists, researchers, technologists and entrepreneurs obsessed with the idea of a NetZero Society. We have come together to work on what we believe is the most pressing issue faced by humanity today - The Climate Crisis.
We are building a state-of-the-art urban sustainability platform that helps these environmentally conscious consumers to calculate, understand and track their environmental footprints using sophisticated science-based techniques. We guide our users through personalized missions to reduce their environmental impact, provide them with targeted opportunities to financially support best-in-class sustainability projects in their community (tree plantation, carbon capture, etc.) and offer curated access to certified sustainable brands.
We want to empower every company in the world with the tools to become more sustainable. We are looking to build a strong and passionate team to join us in this journey.
- An exciting, enriching and challenging work environment
- Ability to work directly with founding team members to shape the company
- The friendly and conducive working atmosphere
- Opportunity to participate in the zero-to-one journey of building a startup
- A competitive salary and comprehensive medical insurance coverage
- Significant upside through an employee-friendly ESOP policy
- Generous PTO / sick leave
- Annual company retreat
- Bring your dog to work 🐶
- 3-5 years of experience in backend software technologies like Java and Spring boot
- Experience in working with MYSQL Database and prior knowledge on db modelling
- Experience in integrating with webservice APIs / Rest APIs
- Experience in working with micro-service architecture
- Experience in Unit testing/integration testing of backend APIs using Junit or any unit testing framework
Java Developer JD:
- Strong hands-on code development experience in JAVA 14+, Restful Service, Spring Boot, JDBC Template.
- Experience in SQL scripting
- Experienced in developing and deploying web applications using Spring MVC and Spring boot.
- Hands on experience in one of the IDE’s – Eclipse or IntelliJ
- Experience with Tools- Maven, Jenkins
- Experience in entire software development life cycle from analysis, coding, testing, debugging and publishing using GIT
- AWS Services will be an added advantage
- Experience Kafka, K8s and Containerswill be an added advantage
Excellent communication, interpersonal & analytical skills with proven abilities in resolving the complex software issues.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Execute a full software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Develop flowcharts, layouts, and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable, reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implement security and data protection
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Ensure software is updated with latest features
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Good knowledge of Core Java (Minimum Version 8)
- J2EE with a good understanding of Servlets and JSP
- Experience in Spring Modules – Spring IOC and AOP, Spring Boot (version 2 plus), JDBC
- Expertise in design and development of various web and enterprise – level applications using Java/J2EE technologies such as Spring, Hibernate, Rest services.
- Web Services (including SOAP, XML, XML Schema, JSON, and REST)
- Tools required: Maven,Eclipse, Github, and Swagger
- Good knowledge of SQL and Redis (NOSql)
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer
- Ability to develop software in Java or any other OOPS languages
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in developing Web Applications using at least one popular Web Framework (Spring)
- Experience with test-driven development
- Proficiency in software engineering tools
PREFERRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or other related fields.
- Eight to Ten years of Software Engineering or Software Development experience, preferably in a related field.
REPORTING: This position will report to HOD
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time
LOCATION: Remote (Pan India) & In-Office – Jaipur, India
Summer - 1:30pm-10:30pm IST
Winter - 2:30pm-11:30pm IST
Job Description :
We are looking for a Backend Developer to join our Software Development team in Gurgaon.
At Zunpulse, you can expect to design flexible and scalable solutions and work on complex
challenges by utilizing skills in data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented programming. You
will be part of the team that develops state-of-the-art products which aim at helping millions of
- Must have worked on Spring, Spring boot framework
- Strong Java developer skills
- Should have strong knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms
- Should be well versed with Agile Development methodologies
- Prior experience in handling backend
- Should have strong debugging and communication skill
- Microservices experience would be a plus
- Built backend for Android, iOS applications in past
- Well versed with AWS deployments
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience in SQL or Mongo Database
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Write clean reusable code
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Electronics or equivalent.
• Graduated in 2020/21 having 1-2 years of industrial experience
Spring boot, Java, Flask, Python, Data Structures, Algorithms, Basic knowledge of AWS/GCP
What we offer
● Growth-oriented culture
● Limitless learning opportunities by working with cutting edge tech stacks and with a
diverse and talented team
● Excellent compensation with competitive benefits
● Flexible work environment
● A chance to make an impact on our business strategy using your work
Zunpulse is India's leading smart electricity brand. Backed by Godrej, we are a 150+ member
engineering team led by co-founders from IIT Kharagpur, IIT Delhi & IIT Kanpur. We have developed
the largest range of IoT and AI-enabled smart home products with one single offering in mind
#phonesekarocontrol. Founded in June 2016, we have impacted 1,00,000 + homes to date.
Customers are looking for comfort, convenience, and security, all of which zunpulse provides with a
single app, to provide it all with a hyper-personalized experience. With the zunpulse app, the team is
creating a new way for the customers to manage their lives while keeping them cool, fun, and trendy.
With an all-around IoT tech solution, zunpulse is set to create a future smart home suite that can
transform how you live and interact with your home.
To know more about us refer:
Mandatory Skills: Java, J2ee, spring, hibernate, spring mvc.
Preferred: Restful, microservices, spring boot.
- 4+ years of professional development experience in an agile software engineering role
- Strong development skills in Java or Groovy
- Experience with Jenkins, bamboo and CI/CD environments
- Familiarity with Guice or similar dependency injection frameworks
- Familiarity with relational database technology
- Familiarity with document store database technology such as ElasticSearch or Cassandra
- Experience with design and testing of RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with cross platform development on Linux, OSX and Windows
- Strong understanding of Git version control system
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Familiarity with Docker / Kubernetes
- Experience with continuous integration and build systems such as Jenkins or Bamboo
- Experience with Jira or other project management, issue-tracking or bug-tracking tools
- Should have knowledge of RDBMS
- Familiarity with Node.js, Kotlin, Kafka, DynamoDB
- Previous experience with SaaS or cloud development, Micro-services
Job Description :
We are currently building a next generation consumer tech product at the intersection of AI ML through Mobile and Commerce. The product requires building proprietary frameworks using latest technologies.
We have an urgent requirement of a Backend Developer/ Fresher/ Intern, who would become core member of our Product Team, is a great problem solver, can learn quickly, and communicate clearly.
Must Have Skill Set :
Efficient software development background including design patterns, data structures, test driven development
Individual contributor with strong analytical skills, with excellent problem solving abilities. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Should be able to work under tight deadlines and stretch as and when required
Self starter with the ability to research solutions independently and solve problems Strong, object oriented design and coding skills, c++/Java on a Linux platform Preferably with internship experience of Product based companies Working on products with strong Knowledge of SpringBoot and REST API frameworks Strong knowledge of Data structures and Algorithms
Hands on expertise in Database/Datastores - MongoDB, MYSQL, Elastic Search, Redis and Kafka will be a big plus
Key Responsibility :
Tasks will include complete responsibility for application design, code development, testing, deployment and maintenance
Develop code as part of an agile team to deliver new features enhancements Design and develop REST APIs
Follow approved life cycle methodologies, create design documents, and perform program coding and testing Develop plans outlining steps and time tables for developing programs and communicate plans and status to management
Work independently or with minimal supervision and utilize knowledge, experience and judgment to accomplish well defined goals
You should be at ease with maintaining cloud instances on AWS and other cloud services
You have experience in identifying, debugging and resolving complex production issues End to End ownership of various applications and microservices
Architect, design, develop, deploy and operate services that serve millions of users
What You Get :
1. You work with a team of passionate folks who love design and technology 2. Immense learning and growth opportunities in small, multi functional, tightly
3. Flexible work timings; 5 days a week
4. Accelerated learning
5. Huge Responsibility early in your career which will come handy in future
6. Ownership and independence
B.Tech/ MCA in Computer Science or equivalent
QuHu is an audio first content platform where users can create, share & distribute their content and the discovery happens via a feed based on interest graph. We aim to build an audio ecosystem with a global presence consisting of audio-based social networks and audio communities.
At QuHu, we want to cultivate a vibrant and growing online UGC audio community and interactive audio entertainment platform where users are encouraged to create, share, discover and enjoy audio, and experience immersive and diversified entertainment features through audio. QuHu envisions a global audio ecosystem – a place where everyone can be connected through voices and across cultures.
The two pillars around which QuHu is built are:
Users - for whom we want to solve the problem of discovery basis interest (algorithmically driven feed) and provide an impressive experience through audio- bites (short content), live audio, audio rooms & audio games.
Creators - for whom we want to make creation & editing a seamless process through a suite of 'creator tools' like sound mixing, trim, pitch shifter, voicemojis, voice filters, noise reduction, etc & help them monetise
- Strong Technical Chops: You should know how to build highly scalable, robust, and fault-tolerant services that support our unique rate-of-growth requirements.
- You should be on top of the latest architectural trends.
- Fast Learners: We are looking for folks who thrive on new technologies and don't believe in one-size-fit all solutions.
- You should be able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our massive growth and rapidly evolving business environment.
- You understand requirements beyond the written word.
- Whether you're working on an API used by other developers, an internal tool consumed by our operation teams, or a feature used by millions of customers, your attention to details leads to a delightful user experience.
- Strong knowledge of MySQL, NoSQL, PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch.
- Experience in Java and web technologies.
- Experience in any one scripting language like Python.
- Hands-on experience with systems that are asynchronous, RESTful and demand concurrency.
- Knowledge of best software engineering practices for all stages of software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, testing and deployment.