- Experience in Java and associated technologies Core Java, JSP, Spring, Struts,RESTful Services,SOAP,Tomcat, Hibernate, Maven
- Strong understanding of OOPS concepts
- Proficient understanding of RDBMS Concepts
- Strong understanding of Databases Oracle / MSQL / MySQL etc and PL/SQL Programming
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Work closely with our clients to develop, test, and ship software
• Design, code and maintain standard compliant APIs
• Debug complex applications
• Follow agile processes
• Actively participate in project estimation, planning, code reviews and risk management activities
•Perform peer code reviews
• Excellent hands-on experience in backend software development [Using Java/Nodejs]
• Strong hands-on experience in Spring Boot
• Hands on experience with relational [MySQL] and NoSQL databases [Preferably, MongoDB]
• Cloud deployment experience [Preferably, AWS]
• Experience in containerizing with Docker and Kubernetes is an added advantage
• Experience in leading a team is an added advantage
Role – Senior Developer (Back End)
Location - Bangalore
Experience 5+ Years
- Responsible for design & developing products involving Java, JEE, Springboot.
- Object-oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Deep insight of Java and JEE internals such as memory management, transaction management, etc.
- Design and develop features and modules for mission-critical applications.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Mentoring and guiding the team members.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment and bring in optimal flow for rapidly changing design/ technology.
- Implementation of API.
- 5+ years of experience in strong core java & J2EE skill
- 5+ years of experience in Spring Boot.
- 5+ years of experience in Spring and REST/SOAP services
- Strong knowledge in Java web application design and development
- Strong knowledge of Spring frameworks (Spring Boot, Spring integration, Spring Security, etc.), JPA, RESTful APIs
- Experience with design and development of highly available, distributed and scalable transactional enterprise systems
- Results oriented and focused on meeting deliverable timelines.
- A team player with excellent communication skills.
strong experience in configuring MFG backend services
creation of intergation adapter, SQL adapter, HTTP adapter
multiple types of authentication
experience of work knowledge ibm
develop application architecture,user interface design
experience with IBM WAS DB2/my sql
- Development of applications in Java including:
- Building data processing platforms.
- Developing micro-service-oriented applications.
- Interact with stakeholders of the applications being developed.
- Must have experience in Java JEE, Spring Framework, and Microservices
- Experience in SQL and JDBC
- Experience in build tools Maven, git
- Good to have experience in Cloud Platforms AWS, Azure is a plus
Solid experience working with the PHP, the latest Laravel version, SOLID Principle and other types of web frameworks
Proven expertise in managing API services (REST and SOAP), OOP (Object-oriented Programming), and MVC.
Demonstrable experience in unit testing using test platforms like PHPSpec, PHPUnit, and Behat
Good working knowledge in design and query optimization of databases (MySQL, MS SQL, and PostgreSQL) and NoSQL (MongoDB and DynamoDB).
Familiarity with server tools (Apache, Nginx) and cloud servers (Azure, AWS, Linode, Digital Ocean, Rackspace, etc.)
Familiarity with git, bitbucket, github
Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Develop backend systems for our first product
- Build reliable, secure and performant backend systems
- Drive test coverage and continuous delivery automation within the team
- Mentor and provide feedback to teammates
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Strong computer science fundamentals
- Deep and wide knowledge of Java ecosystem
- Can write code that is readable, maintainable, secure and performant
- Know the importance of tests and how to approach writing different types of tests
- Good intuition for REST API design
- Deep understanding of relational databases, transactions, entity-relationship modeling
- Comfortable writing highly concurrent systems
- Experienced in using profilers, tuning garbage collection, optimizing SQL queries
- Understanding of domain-driven design concepts like ubiquitous language, bounded contexts, aggregates and domain events
- Know how to use test driven development as a design tool
- Good intuition for the principles underlying object-orientation, particularly encapsulation
- Understand the importance of immutability and of reducing the state-space of objects
- Know how to refactor large codebases safely
- Seek to identify key underlying ideas and use those as building blocks before reaching for shiny new tools
Alore brings revenue velocity to businesses by being their dependable growth operating system.
For further information on what Alore can do for growing businesses, please visit alore.io
Alore is based out of Singapore with an office at Bangalore.
Who should not apply for this job
- If you are looking for a 100% hike in your salary but can't commit to what value you will bring on the table
- If you never read books
- If you jump companies every 11-12 months
- If you are not comfortable working on Saturdays
- If you have less than 2 years of experience
- If you have more than 4 years of experience
- If you have never worked in a product-led company
8.5-10.5 LPA based on experience and on performance in the interview round (70% Fixed - 30% Variable Incentive based on delivery schedule) (We do ZERO deductions since the salary will be paid from Singapore)
At this position you will:
- Get solid experience with high-load distributed architecture using REST and Kafka services.
- Work with automated CI/CD processes, AWS cloud, and VoIP.
- Implement and support microservices based on Spring MVC, Camel, MySQL, Mongo, and Kafka.
- At least 1 year of experience with Java Core, Java EE, Spring Core, Spring Boot.
- Not more than 3 years of experience in Java Core, Java EE, Spring Core, Spring Boot.
- Deep understanding of SQL database technologies.
- Experience with Scrum / Agile methodology.
- Willingness to learn and explore new technologies.
- Git: merge, rebase, cherry-pick should be fluent.
- Good level of English B1 or higher.
It would be a nice bonus to have:
Experience with distributed architecture.
Hands-on experience with Kafka, MongoDB, and Apache Camel.
Experience with cloud infrastructure (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Heroku, etc.).
Experience with client-side development (we use Angular8 for website).
A degree in computer science.
We are looking for highly motivated engineers with the following skillset-
- Engineering degree in Computer science or ECE or MCA is a must
- Experience using PHP frameworks such as Laravel, Symfony, Zend, etc. - any 1 is required
- VueJS, AngularJS, ReactJS - knowledge of any 1 is required
- Between 1-5 years of work experience is required
- Very strong data structure and algorithm knowledge
- Ideal candidate would be a very strong developer with great coding skills
- Good English communication skills
- Willingness to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work through ambiguous requirements and come up with a clear scope and problem statement
- If you have any live projects portfolio or GitHub handle please share them
- Office is in Fairlie place (Dalhousie), Kolkata 700 001