- Experience in Java and associated technologies Core Java, JSP, Spring, Struts,RESTful Services,SOAP,Tomcat, Hibernate, Maven
- Strong understanding of OOPS concepts
- Proficient understanding of RDBMS Concepts
- Strong understanding of Databases Oracle / MSQL / MySQL etc and PL/SQL Programming
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About A Fin-tech company
• Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
• Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules using laravel.
• Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
• Troubleshooting application and code issues.
• Integrating data storage solutions.
• Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
• Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
• Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
PHP Developer Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
• Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Laravel, MySQL, API Development, OAuth, JWT, Git.
• Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
• Previous experience creating scalable applications.
• Proficient with code versioning tools including Git.
• Familiarity with MySQL databases.
• Ability to project manage.
• Good problem-solving skills.
Job Description: Backend Developer
Position: Backend Developer
About SCRUT Automation
Scrut Automation is an information security and compliance monitoring platform, aimed at helping small and medium cloud-native enterprises develop and maintain a robust security posture, and comply with various infosec standards such as SOC 2, ISO 27001, GDPR, and the like with ease. With the help of the Scrut platform, customers reduce their manual effort for security and compliance tasks by 70% and build real-time visibility of their security posture.
Founded by IIT/ISB/McKinsey alumni, the founding team has over 15 years of combined Infosec experience. Scrut is built out of India for the world, with customers across India, APAC, North America, Europe and the Middle East. Scrut is backed by Lightspeed Ventures, MassMutual Ventures and Endiya Partners, along with prominent angels from the global SaaS community.
About the Job:
- Write clear and effective API documentation.
- Write codes to integrate applications being used by various stakeholders.
- Write and review test cases to QA and pass your own code.
- Write/review test cases for code and process coverage.
- Review code for both oneself and team members.
- Reviewing designs, code, and processes from a system security standpoint.
- Defining and building micro-services.
- Building systems with a positive business impact.
- Tracking module health, usage, behaviour tracking, measuring and improving code and processes.
Must have Technical Skills
- 1-3 Years of experience in FastAPI or other Python frameworks
- Ability to write clean, maintainable code, following best practices
- Familiarity and hands-on experience in OOPs concepts
- Must have a penchant for good API design.
Good to have Technical Skills
- Hands-on experience in NoSQL DBs, and Microservice architecture
- Hands-on experience in event-driven architecture
- Hands-on experience in cloud-native application development(SaaS)
- Must be a stickler for good clear and secure coding.
- Must have built and released APIs in production.
- Experience in working with RDBMS and NoSQL databases.
- Must have designed thoughtful, extensible data models.
- Knowledge of identifying, defining, and building micro-services.
- Working knowledge of GCS, AWS, Azure, or any other cloud provider
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
- Communication skills, to speak to developers across the world.
- Focus on constant improvement of developer experience.
- The building or Working knowledge of CI/CD.
Why should this job excite you?
- Opportunity to make an early impact on one of the most promising, high-growth SaaS startups in India
- A high-performing action-oriented team
- Immense exposure to the founders and the leadership
- Opportunity to shape the future of B2B SaaS Technology team with YOUR innovative ideas
- The competitive compensation package, benefits, and employee-friendly work culture
- Work with product managers to understand product requirements and make them live.
- Ownership of end to end development
- Startup mindset of getting things done and focussing on business goals
- Proven problem solving skills
- 3+ years Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using server side technology (Java, Spring Boot / Node.js, Express)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies
- Good knowledge of design patterns
- Proficiency in REST architecture
- Experience with test-driven development
- Experience with Git/CI/CD/Gradle/Maven
- Inclination towards writing quality and performant code
- Experience in Agile development
- Performance tuning, testing, refactoring and automation
- Experience working with AWS Cloud and Devops technologies (terraform , cloudformation, ansible)
- Experience running a production environment
Pattem digital has opened its door for immediate job Openings For Lead WordPress Developer.
We are watching out for more experienced, motivation and innovation-driven WordPress Developer smeared by sheer delight and excitement to join our fast-growing engineering and development team.
The WordPress Developer would hold the responsibility to design and develop WordPress themes, plugins, and websites.
Know Your Work:
- As a Senior WordPress Developer, you will be taking responsibility to develop high performing, highly scalable, customized themes, and plugin apps for WordPress.
- Attention-to-detail with a marathon experience in coding multiple pixel-perfect responsive layouts using Photoshop, Adobe XD files, or Illustrator.
- Deeper roots in web development technologies.
- Collaborate with project managers, designers, and developers to develop aesthetically appealing, user-friendly, and trendy websites and apps.
- Improve your skill sets and to keep an eye on the cutting edge technologies in web development.
- Bring best practices into the picture and eliminate inefficient practices by leveraging our technical workflows.
What You Need To Apply:
- A good grasp over PHP objects and classes with a knack over Advanced Custom Fields
- Proficiency with the CSS preprocessors like SASS and command line for streamlined development (Git, Gulp, etc.)
- Knowledge of interacting with RESTful APIs and formats like JSON and XML
- Ability to code without any bluffs
- Known within their team (and elsewhere) for their problem-solving skillset
- Have a hawk eye for UX design
- Self-motivated individual with a goal-driven personality
- Strong communication skills with an inborn (or developed) talent to demystify complex issues and answer all the questions of your fellow developers, designers and management members in a clear manner
What you get:
- Amazing workplace and colleagues in the IT corridor of Bangalore
- Competitive salary at par with the best in the industry
- Immense exposure to new technologies
- 5+ years experience
- Previously managed a team
- Built & managed backend systems from scratch previously.
- Lead the core backend engineering team, including mentoring, coaching, architecture, devops, code review and software infrastructure
- Should be more proficient with Django.
- Work with the executive team to shape and execute the product roadmap
- Direct our team environment to achieve sprint deliverables and acceptance criteria
- Design and monitor metrics to assess product and infrastructure performance
- Hire, build and shape the team