At Egnyte we develop content governance and collaboration products that are deployed across several large companies such as Yamaha and Red bull. The Egnyte platform supports daily, business critical operations for a million-plus user base interacting with a multi-petabyte content set.
We store, analyze, organize, and secure billions of files and petabytes of data with millions of users. We observe more than 1M API requests per minute on average. To make that possible and to provide the best possible experience, we rely on great engineers. For us, people who own their work from start to finish are integral. Our Engineers are part of the process from design to code, to test, to deployment, and back again for further iterations.
We’re looking for Senior Software Engineers and he should be able to take a complex problem and work with product managers, devops and other team members to execute end to end.
- Design and develop scalable cloud components that seamlessly integrates with on-premises systems.
- Challenge and redefine existing architecture or make 10x improvements in performance and scalability.
- Ability to foresee post-deployment design challenges, performance and scale bottlenecks.
- Hire and mentor junior engineers
- Doing code reviews, unit and performance testing of the code.
- Monitor and manage 3000+ nodes using modern DevOps tools and APM solutions.
- Demonstrated success designing and developing complex cloud based solutions
- Solid CS fundamentals with one or more areas of deep knowledge
- Experience with the following technologies: Java, SQL, Linux, Python, Nginx, Haproxy, BigQuery, HBase, New Relic, memcache, Elasticsearch, docker.
- Data driven decision process
- Relies on automation testing instead of manual QA
- Experience in working with Google cloud, AWS or Azure is preferred
We would prefer the candidate work from our Mumbai office for alteast first 6 months.
Egnyte provides secure Enterprise File Sharing and Content Governance built from the Cloud down. Access, Share and Control 100% of your data from anywhere using any smartphone, tablet or computer.
Egnyte store billion of files and petabytes of data and we are looking for help to take the platform used by millions of users to the next level of scale. Autonomy and ownership is integral to our culture and engineers own one or more services end to end.
We’re looking for Engineers and they should be able to take a complex problem and work with product managers, devops and other team members to execute end to end.
• Data structure & Algorithms
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• BE/BTech in Computer Science or related technical discipline
• Knowledge of Restful Web Services
• Understanding of OOPS, Data Structure, and Algorithms
• Knowledge of Python will be a plus point.
• Good Analytical and Problem-solving skills
• Knowledge of source control tools, preferably GIT
• Familiar with Agile methodologies
- Designing, implementing and maintaining Java-based applications
- Contributing to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Writing testable, scalable and efficient code
- Test and debug new applications and updates
- Maintain up-to-date code documentation
- Participating in code reviews
- Analysis of user requirements, software, and code.
- Monitoring systems performance.
- Identify and assess new technologies before implementation.
- Knowledge of Java is essential, especially backend Java development
- Java 8 (Collections, OOPS, Lambda, Multi-threading, Exception handling).
- Spring Boot (Spring MVC, Spring Data, JSON, Hibernate, REST), Caching Strategies
- Relational DB, Oracle including SQL Queries Optimization.
- Junit, Maven, Git (Branching and basic commands), JENKINS
- REST Concepts (POST/GET/DELETE etc)
Rupiﬁ is a B2B payments solution that allows marketplaces to extend risk-free payment & credit terms to their SME retailers. By making it easier to get paid, we help manufacturers, online/offline marketplaces, distributors, and wholesalers increase sales, while enabling SME retailers better manage their cash flow & purchase inventory. These merchants use Rupiﬁ in all their sales channels, including ecommerce checkouts.
Rupiﬁ is integrated into 20+ Indian B2B marketplaces today, including some of the largest ones. Rupiﬁ is backed by top ﬁntech investors - Quona Capital, Ankur Capital, Binny Bansal (Flipkart), Gokul Rajaram (Google Ads, Facebook Ads).
Over the next ﬁve years B2B payments present us an opportunity that is almost without parallel in the past three decades. We are looking for engineering leads who are passionate about building a world class B2B payments & credit platform.
Rupiﬁ is seeking an exceptional Lead Backend Developer to join the early team and help modernize the B2B payments industry.
As we’re an early-stage startup, you’ll have the opportunity to set the trajectory of our products and help us build world-class user experiences across all of Rupiﬁ’s retailer and
marketplace-facing products from our Checkout, Dashboards, Documentation, and Website. You will be a key contributor to the architecture, design and development of our payments and credit platform, and ensure that it allows us to scale with the team as we introduce new products alongside our Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) product.
You will be leading a team responsible for mission-critical infrastructure efforts that allow our business, and product to scale. You have a deep software development background and will join our core tech team to develop our most business-critical technology. It is a plus if you have experience in building ﬁnancial systems. You care deeply about your team, invest in their personal growth, and support them in maximizing their impact on the business.
You'll contribute high-quality architecture, design & code to Rupiﬁ’s suite of products.
What you’ll do
- You will lead the development of products for our merchant partners, customers, and/or our ﬁnance, risk, and operations teams
- Collaborate with Product Management, Design, and other functional teams to iterate and enhance our product offerings
- Plan, design, communicate, and implement software systems with an eye towards robust, extensible architecture
- Be an integral part of the development team, participating in solution design/review and code reviews
- Gatekeeper for quality and reliability. Set a high benchmark of excellence for Lead technical discussions and plans to improve our overall software quality
- Estimate project work effort and delivery, and create project roadmaps
- Total 5+ years of experience
- Experience with data modeling and SQL/NoSQL databases
- Experience with distributed systems and microservices
- Good experience in working with any of Java/SpringBoot, GoLang or NodeJS
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills
- Passionate about the experience of software engineering as much as the output
- A strong sense of ownership
- Ability to communicate your ideas and approach to solving problems with clarity
- Experience in ﬁntech or ﬁnancial services
- Experience in startups
Qualifications - MCA or B.E/B.Tech
Core Skill Sets :
Core Programming Language: JAVA 8
o Good command on basics/core.
o Sound knowledge of OOPS concept.
o Practical implementation using Collections.
o Problem solving skills using Collections/Java Beans/OOPS concept.
Web Programming Language: J2EE
o Knowledge of MVC architecture.
o Able to design a basic web-application using MVC architecture including database usage.
Database: Preferably Oracle/MySql
o Able to write sql queries.
o Knowledge of sql joins.
o Knowledge of some basic sql functions.
o Basic idea of stored procedures.
Additional Skill Sets :
o Knowledge of reading/writing XML/JSON/CSV documents.
o Knowledge of writing web-service (REST Full).
o Struts 2/Spring.
o Hibernate (using Spring JPA would be preferable).
Web/Application Server: Apache/Tomcat/JBoss/Weblogic/Websphere
o Basic experience of working/deployment on J2EE servers.
OS Platform: Windows/Linux.
Development Tool: Eclipse.
Purpose of the Position :
The employee would be responsible to build core and web-based applications having technical
implementation of XBRL/SDMX concept.
The employee would be responsible to write sql/procedures for the core/web-based application.
The employee would get a deep exposure on working with very good volume of data having such
database architecture capable of handling the same.
The employee would be responsible to build various web-services to be used by language
The employee would be very much responsible to work on standard technology in various parts
of the project.
About Company :
We at IRIS Business Services Ltd. are on a mission to make XBRL simple by delivering intuitive, easy,and user-friendly XBRL products and solutions to organizations globally. The IRIS team of 400+ people works out of offices in Mumbai and international offices in the United States, Singapore, United Kingdom, and the UAE.
Founded in 2003 by professionals with extensive experience in financial content and technologymanagement, IRIS Business Services ranks high on independent XBRL Quality Assessments across theglobe. We combine automation, technology, and innovation to provide solutions in the XBRL space —such as taxonomy creation, software products and more.
As a Java Developer, you will be part of the organization’s Technology team. This is an opportunity for you to make the organization’s products successful in the Indian as well as international market. You will be responsible for product development and will work closely with the stakeholders.
For more information, please visit http://www.irisbusiness.com" target="_blank">http://www.irisbusiness.com
If this opportunity sounds perfect to you, we encourage you to apply for it enthusiastically.
The Solution Architect plays a critical role in the architecture design and development of globally consistent Liquidity and Cash Management solutions and is a key contributor to the overall delivery in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Develops technology road maps, while keeping up-to-date with emerging technologies, and recommends business directions based on these technologies
- Provides technical leadership and is responsible for developing components of, or the overall systems design.
- Translates complex business problems into sound technical solutions.
- Provides integrated systems planning and recommends innovative technologies that will enhance the current system.
- Contribute to ongoing architecture governance and reviewing proposed solutions.
- Lead integration of new and existing components with ICG Platforms.
- 10+ years relevant experience
- Experience as Full-Stack Developer and Experience as Architect Desired
- Understanding of integration technologies concepts like Webservices, REST API etc
- Familiar with DevOps tools like Maven, Jenkins, Bitbucket etc
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Management and prioritization skills
- Ability to develop working relationships
- Ability to manage multiple activities and changing priorities
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience, potentially Masters degree
Software Development Engineer II
Do you want to be part of team building Amazon.in space ? Are you passionate to build highly scalable systems ?
LocalFinds team is building multiple capabilities that are relevant to customers in India. This is a rare opportunity to be part of a team that will be responsible for building a successful, sustainable and strategic business for Amazon.in
As an engineer, you will help with the , implementation, and launch of many key product features. You will get an opportunity to work on the wide range of technologies (including AWS Elastic Search, Lambda, ECS, EDP, SQS, Dynamo DB, Slapshot, Herd, Horizonte etc.) and apply new technologies for solving customer problems. You will have an influence on defining product features, drive operational excellence, and spearhead the best practices that enable a quality product. You will get to work with highly skilled and motivated engineers who are already contributing to building high-scale and high-available systems.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work on world-leading technologies and would like to build creative technology solutions that positively impact hundreds of millions of customers, and relish large ownership and diverse technologies, join our team today!
As an engineer you will be responsible for:
• Ownership of product/feature -to- for all phases from the development to the production.
• Ensuring the developed features are scalable and highly available with no quality concerns.
• Work closely with senior engineers for refining the and implementation.
• Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments.
• Assist directly and indirectly in the continual hiring and development of technical talent.
• Create and execute appropriate quality plans, project plans, test strategies and processes for development activities in concert with business and project management efforts.
• Contribute intellectual property through patents.
The ideal candidate is a passionate engineer about delivering experiences that delight customers and creating solutions that are robust. He/she should be able to commit and own the deliveries -to-.
Talk about the role we are offering for Mulesoft and how we are considering trainable resources who are keen to learn and work on new technologies
We are looking for 1-8 years of experience in technical skills like Java, python etc and who will be willing to learn and move to mulesoft and related technologies
Ability to work in a fast paced, demanding, and rapidly changing environment
Basic knowledge about mulesoft
Assist in translating business objectives into technical solutions through the use of MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
Coding, testing, debugging, implementing and documenting MuleSoft based flows and integrations
Apply integration design patterns such as message routing, content enrichment, batch processing, error handling and reconciliation mechanisms to deliver required functionality
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
Learning and Certification
Best in Industry Salary
Health & Wellness Benefits
Employee Rewards Program
Retirement & Savings
Maternity & Paternity Leave