Programming expertise in latest technologies including; Java
Expertise in MuleSoft, Maven, Gradle, oAuth2.0, JWT, Spring Boot, Microservice Architecture, Web services (SOAP/ REST), Hibernate.
Expertise in DB (MongoDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
Experience in developing Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery pipelines (CI/ CD)
Proficiency in AWS, AZURE, Docker, DevOps, Git, Jenkins
Extensive experience in parsing XML and JSON and integration with API/ WS
Well versed in software engineering principles, frameworks and technologies.
Excellent communication and team management skills
Self-directed team player who thrives in a continually changing environment
Strong customer service/client service skills.
Desired Candidate Profile
Experience developing and analysing code for a web-based application
Maintain a flexible work schedule and perform other duties when assigned
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About MITYUNG Infotech
About the Role
• Initiate and drive technical decisions on a multi-functional, Agile team alongside
product management, product design, and engineering
• Work closely with product to translate abstract business and product requirements
into crisp technical specifications along with a delivery roadmap
• Resolve blockers and help the team stay productive
• Perform code and design reviews
• Take part in building the team and iterating on hiring processes
Must have Requirements for the Role
• 8+ years of experience in a highly technical role at hyper-growth startup or fast-paced
company and 2+ years of experience leading a team
• Production level experience with Node.js or Go mandatory.
• Experience building highly available and performant applications in any major
• In-depth knowledge and experience working with major cloud platform (e.g. AWS
(must have experience))
• Experience leading product teams
• You are a good communicator who can explain technical concepts to product
managers, designers, support and other engineers
• Demonstrated ability to work well with others in a team environment and with
geographically distributed teams
• In-depth knowledge of database and web security
How We Define Success:
• Ensure the projects are delivered within reasonable timelines that meet the
acceptance criteria set by the stakeholders
• Ensure technical debt is being measured and tackled
• Ensure the non-functional requirements are being taken into account while delivering
features: performance, security and testing
Nice To Have, but Not Required:
• Good understanding of GCP, Azure
• Worked in a early-stage startup environment
• Good understanding of micro services
• Expertise in OOPS and coding practices and exposure to TDD
• Should be able to define deployment roadmap and requirements for DevOps implementation.
• Versatile in choosing appropriate tools and frameworks for the Core and advance java development procedures.
• Good in Spring Boot and latest java methodologies to suggest best practices and proven solutions to the business.
• Expert in service oriented solutions and micro services architecture (REST). Should have been a part of monolithic to micro services rearchitecture.
• Exposure towards No-Sql databases such as Cassandra or Mongo DB.
About the role
Checking quality is one of the most important tasks at Anakin. Our clients are pricing their products based on our data, and minor errors on our end can lead to our client's losses of millions of dollars. You would work with multiple tools and with people across various departments to ensure the accuracy of the data being crawled. You would setup manual and automated processes and make sure they run to ensure the highest possible data quality.
You are the engineer other engineers can count on. You embrace every problem with enthusiasm. You remove hurdles, are a self-starter, team player. You have the hunger to venture into unknown areas and make the system work.
Your Responsibilities would be to:
- Understand customer web scraping and data requirements; translate these into test approaches that include exploratory manual/visual testing and any additional automated tests deemed appropriate
- Take ownership of the end-to-end QA process in newly-started projects
- Draw conclusions about data quality by producing basic descriptive statistics, summaries, and visualisations
- Proactively suggest and take ownership of improvements to QA processes and methodologies by employing other technologies and tools, including but not limited to: browser add-ons, Excel add-ons, UI-based test automation tools etc.
- Ensure that project requirements are testable; work with project managers and/or clients to clarify ambiguities before QA begins
- Drive innovation and advanced validation and analytics techniques to ensure data quality for Anakin's customers
- Optimize data quality codebases and systems to monitor the Anakin family of app crawlers
- Configure and optimize the automated and manual testing and deployment systems used to check the quality of billions of data points of over 1000+ crawlers across the company
- Analyze data and bugs that require in-depth investigations
- Interface directly with external customers including managing relationships and steering requirements
- 2+ years of experience as a backend or a full-stack software engineer
- Web scraping experience with Python or Node.js
- 2+ years of experience with AWS services such as EC2, S3, Lambda, etc.
- Should have managed a team of software engineers
- Should be paranoid about data quality
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Deep experience with network debugging across all OSI layers (Wireshark)
- Knowledge of networks or/and cybersecurity
- Broad understanding of the landscape of software engineering design patterns and principles
- Ability to work quickly and accurately in a highly stressful environment during removing bugs in run-time within minutes
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Must be available to work extended hours and weekends when needed to meet critical deadlines
- Must have an aversion to politics and BS. Should let his/her work speak for him/her.
- Must be comfortable with uncertainty. In almost all the cases, your job will be to figure it out.
- Must not be bounded to comfort zone. Often, you will need to challenge yourself to go above and beyond.
- Work with business analysts to estimate and design effective, scalable and maintainable solutions that meet business initiatives and objectives
- Develop and unit test software that meets business requirements and technical design
- Troubleshoot pre- and post-production implementations
- Propose new ideas when there is strong business value and stay up to date on the latest technology trends and techniques
Critical Skills & Experiences:
- At least 5+ years of experience developing in Java technologies with equivalent experience in systems analysis, OO design, OO programming and debugging skills
- At least 5 years of experience in Java Spring Boot Framework development
- 2 years of experience in any Cloud platform, preferably AWS.
- At least 3 years of web services and relational database experience (preferably Mysql)
- At least a year of Elastic search experience
- Experience developing RESTful web services (preferably micro services)
- Experience with UNIX/Linux command line and shell scripting
- Experience working in cross-functional Agile/Scrum teams
- Any level of experience with JIRA or any other issue tracking technology
- Experience working directly with business stakeholders
- Experience with Java application profiling and profiling tools
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Drive performance to accomplish team goals in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree or the above equivalent skills and years of experience
Experience: +5 Years
Technical skills: Java, Spring boot and Node JS
Commercial software development experience
Strong object-oriented design and coding skills in Java, springboot, Hibernate, Microservices.
Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms
Experience leading a team of software engineers
Experience with accurately measuring the productivity of a team
Experience writing scalable software
Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment of engineers
Excellent English Speaking and Writing skills
Experience with web services technology (REST, SOAP, etc)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Excellent problem-solving & analytical skills & OO principles
- Solid understanding of the data structure & algorithms.
- Any additional experience with Java or python, GoLang would be nice to have.
- Experience working with SQL database like MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Experience working with NoSQL databases like mongoDB, couchbase would be nice to have
- Working experience with cache like redis, mem cached or elasticache would be nice to have
- Working experience with Message Queues would be a great advantage.
- Experience with deployment & AWS would be nice to have
- Ability to do in depth analysis or problem statement or use case & Build robust & scalable architecture
- Logging & monitoring of the production system in real time
- Lead a team of 2-4 team members & make sure team practices defined coding practices across the project.
- Hands-on experience in backend programming languages.
- Experience in Python 3.X & Django is a must. Knowledge of .NET, Java, PHP is an added advantage.
- Experience with leading technical teams and acting as a technical mentor.
- Experience in client communication & reporting to the client-side management team.
- Experience in AWS is an added advantage.