About Pion Global Solutions LTD
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Verify, review and rectify questions end-to-end in the creation cycle, this would be for
all difficulty levels and across multiple programming languages of coding questions.
- Review, validate and correct test cases that belong to a particular question. Make
- Document and report the quality parameters and suggest a continuous improvement.
- Help the team with writing or generating code stubs wherever necessary for a coding
question in one of the programming languages like C, C++, Java, and Python. (A code
stub is a partial code to help candidates start off with, it’s a starter code-snippet)
- Identify and rectify technical errors in coding questions and ensure that questions meet
- Working with Product Manager to research on latest technologies, trends, and
assessments in coding.
- Bring an innovative approach to the ever-changing world of programming languages and
framework-based technologies like ReactJS, Angular, Spring Boot, DOT NET.
- 0 -3 Years of experience in writing codes either in C, C++, C#, Java or Python
- Good to have: Knowledge of Manual QA and lifecycle of a QA
- Ability to understand algorithms and Data Structures.
- Candidates with exposure to ReactJS, Java Springboot, AI/ML will also be a good fit.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills by understanding complex problems.
- Experience on any competitive coding Platform is an added advantage.
- Passion about technology.
- Degree related to Computer Science: MCA, B.E., B.Tech, B.Sc
- 8-13 years of relevant experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of software design, testing and development practices
- Must have hands on experience in Q/KDB+.
- Good knowledge of Python, Java, C++, Shell Script(any one)
- Good knowledge on SQL/PLSQL and databases (any RDBMS)
- Have experience on using Git/Bit bucket
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work under pressure, with minimal supervision, and in a team environment
- Detail-oriented and with strong organizational skills
Position: Java Tech Lead
Experience : 7+ Years to 9 Years
Required Skills Set:
l Java, SpringBoot, Microservices, REST API with AWS
- Design and Document the Backend module
- Design and Document security, scaling, performance, feature and user-experience enhancements
- Guide Developers towards delivering the designed solution
- Ensure Developers follow design and coding standards
- Help Architects validate Backend module Requirements against existing and planned Backend Architecture
- Help execute PoC to investigate new technologies
- Adopt open-source tools/frameworks and tested security/scaling practices; share the knowledge with the team
Experience & Skill Fitment:-
- 10+ years of software engineering experience in Cloud/Web technologies, with the most recent 5+ years in architecting & designing the products
- Technical skills: Cloud, Storage, Security, Micro-Services, Compute at Scale, Data workflows
Tools: Redis, Docker
- SaaS skills such as Aurora DB, DynamoDB, Elastic Cache, New Relic, Pager Duty, OKTA, SNS, EC2, Fargate are desirable but not mandatory
- Cloud skills: AWS
- High energy and motivation
- Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching & collaborating
- Excellent oral & written communication and presentation skills, and experience interacting with Senior Management
- Experience with Agile development methodology.
4 -6 yrs. of relevant Salesforce development experience.
Experience on the Salesforce Lightning Platform including Process Builder, Workflows, Lightning App Builder, etc.
Experience with Salesforce Development including Lightning Components, APEX, SOQL, and SOSL.
Experience with Pardot form/template development and integration.
Thorough with Community portal and customization.
Experience with assessing Salesforce patching and critical updates.
Certified as Salesforce platform developer and actively renewing.
Salesforce CPQ and Product/Price book configuration experience
Proficiency with server side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP and .Net. – (Optional)
Experience with Technical Architecture for Salesforce.com
Excellent verbal communication skills.
Experience with DevOps and CI/CD technologies
Good problem-solving skills.
Ability to provide Salesforce custom solution and provide oversight on improvements.
-Ability to quickly adapt to changes.
-Additional Preferences or certifications: Certified as Salesforce platform developer and actively renewing.
-Soft skills required: Good Communication Skills, client facing experience.
-Flexibility with timings as we are supporting US based clients and there are deployments during non-business hours and weekends
- Design/Execute test cases (manual & automated) and analyze results, cross-browser / cross-device
- Test REST APIs using Postman, automation scripts.
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Manage bug and support queues for internal customers
- Help troubleshoot issues with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Proven experience as an automated QA tester is a plus
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Experience in Selenium Framework Creation/Maintenance with Java or any other automation tool apart from Selenium is a plus
- QA experience in Android / iOS apps
- Experience testing API/REST services
- Experienced with test case creation and execution to cover Functional, Regression, Integration, and E2E testing.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing
- Knowledge of using NoSQL/SQL, JMeter, Selenium
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. Jira, qTest, QC, QA tech, Bugzilla)
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Payments, Payment Gateway, Fintech, Ecommerce domain knowledge - preferred
Product Support Engineer (L1 Support) – Immediate Requirement.
- 1-3 years exp in Product Support Role.
- Need to Understand the product and features, to demonstrate the end users.
- Sound knowledge on Java and SQL
- Need to Analyze and Resolve the Product specific queries, MySQL.
- Consistently Deliver the customer requirements.
- Engage with Development team and manage the progress of cases.
- Should be able to cope up with high pressure work environment.
- Work model will be 24X7.
- Good Communication both verbal and written
- Analytical skills
- Team player
- Preferred male applicants only