- Develop new functionalities on the Company platform, in close collaboration with the Product team
- Analyse and correct anomalies across the various environments
- Propose and participate in the platform evolution
- Contribute to the platform architecture, ensure strong code quality (tests & code reviews) and adherence to best practices
- Mentor and support junior developers
As a senior developer you will be responsible to manage the software
development life cycle from planning to prioritizing to testing and release.
Responsibilities includes gathering system and team product requirements,
building java modules and testing features before release. Should have hands
on experience developing software with agile methodologies and are ready to
lead our junior developers.
• Contribute to all phases of development lifecycle.
• Planning of API workflow.
• Understanding the requirements all the teams involved and planning the
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
• Prepare and produce releases of software components.
• Support continuous improvements by investigating alternatives and
technologies and presenting these for architecture review.
• Designing, implementing, and maintaining java applications that are
often high-volume and low latency.
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs and advise solutions to these problems.
• Develop highly scalable REST APIs to use in our applications.
• Guide the team and help them in any complex situations.
We are looking for individuals who are curious, excited about learning, and navigating
through the uncertainties and complexities that are associated with a growing company.
Some qualifications that we think would help you thrive in this role are:
• Minimum 8+ Years in a Java programming.
• Expert hands-on knowledge of latest technology, good exposure to web
technologies and open to all technologies like Java, J2EE, Spring Boot,
Microservices, Cloud computing, any DB.
• Very good exposure to DevOps concepts and tools, Continuous Integration and
• Quick learner believes in continuous learning and acts as a catalyst for building
the culture within the organization.
• Analytical thinking skills, problem solving with strong exposure to root causing
tools and techniques and ability to come up with solutions in complex
• Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
• Bachelor/Masters of CS/IT Engineering, BCA/MCA, B Sc/M Sc in CS/IT
• Deep insights of Java and J2EE internals such as memory management,
transaction management, etc.
• Skill for writing reusable Java libraries.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
• Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven, and Gradle.
• Ability to work without guidance and under tight deadlines.
• Result oriented and focused on meeting deliverable timelines.
• Teamwork and willingness to listen to others.
• Communicate effectively
• Good knowledge of microservices.
• Expertise in developing enterprise level web applications and RESTful APIs
using Microservices with demonstrable production-scale experience.
• Strong background working with Linux/Unix environments.
• Working experience in industry standard protocols related API security.
• Clear understanding of web services and SOA related standards like
Who are we?
We are a young, successful and dynamic Indo-Israeli cyber security company backed by leading investors. Our main mission is to provide digital safety and identity protection for everyone online! We had amazing growth over the past 2 years and have secured over 1M people's digital lives!
Join us on our incredible journey to secure the next 100M.
What are we looking for?
Covid has created a huge challenge in our market but has also helped shape who we are as a company, we believe in what we do and the service we provide and we are looking to take it to the next level! Using our technology and abilities, we want to create the best user protection App out there! Our company is built on work/personal life balance and values really great people. We are passionate about taking up ideas and bringing them to life and we hope you are too. You will engage with our customer base directly, and decide the future of the product by working closely with key partners. You will also collaborate with marketing, sales, and support to ensure that word gets out to people and they get to see what you are building. You will have our full trust to build, create and lead your ideas forward!
Must have 3+ years of experience
Typescript language & nodeJS toolchain
Git and GitHub
Visual Studio IDE
Basic Linux CLI capabilities
Micro services & cloud (AWS, GCP or other)
Must be good in both written and verbal English
Python language, Go language, AngularJS
Architects are responsible for driving Technology & Best Practices in Engineering. We are a rapidly growing & constantly improving organisation. We seek very high levels of ownership in all individuals, especially leadership roles like this - Ownership of your team, your product. Going beyond your role & contributing to make the organisation & business better is an expectation.
- Actively participate in development along with team members for as much as 50% of their time, creating modules & systems that can then be treated as a working reflection of the best practices.
- Participating in code reviews, design reviews, architecture discussions.
- Being responsible for Scaling, Performance & Quality for the team
- Setting up best practices to help the team achieve the above and constantly thinking about improving the technology use are your responsibilities.
- Driving the adoption of these best practices around coding, design, quality, performance in your team and influence them for the entire organisation are also expectations from you.
- Experiment with new & relevant technologies and tools, and drive adoption while measuring yourself on the impact you are able to create
- Collaborate with Product Management and Product Development leaders in developing product visions and strategies.
- Define & drive implementation of long term technology vision for your product & team
- You will be the primary owner of the architecture of your product and will also be responsible for getting it reviewed, and making sure the system is built accordingly.
- Be an evangelist for technology & represent in external forums.
- Creating architectures & designs for new solutions around existing and new problem spaces
- Drive technology & tool choices for your team & be responsible for them.
- Quick & Excellent Problem solving skills for complex & large scale problems
- Exposure to a wide variety of problem spaces, technologies
- Very Strong System design and OO skills with a nifty ability to craft clean interfaces and operate at the right levels of abstraction
- Solid coding skills with ability to drive teams through massive refactoring exercise & improve coding standards across large code bases
- Deep knowledge, understanding & experience of working with a large variety of multi-tier architectures.
- Awareness of pitfalls & use cases for a large variety of solutions
- Deep understanding & experience of high performance web scale & real-time response systems with experience & expertise in a variety of large scale persistent systems including large databases
- Exposure to complete product development cycles - From inception to production to scaling up, supporting new requirements, re-architectures the Principle architects should have seen it all and ideally in multiple cycles.
- Should have been part of scalable product development cycles with either large data handling or large transaction processing exposure for 5 years
- Must have worked in a small setup (either a startup or a small & reasonably independent team)
- 8+ years of overall experience
- B Tech or higher in Computer Science or equivalent required
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Understand/learn the existing applications
- Provide support on IT Applications to customers
- Prepare and produce build release
- Strive for continuous improvement, developing well designed and efficient code
- Keep up with changes in technology and propose solutions
- Ensure defect free deliveries by actively participating in quality assurance
Education & Job Qualification
- Good academic qualifications
- Experience in developing web applications using Java, Spring, Hibernate, DWR, JSP
- Knowledge in Oracle Database concepts
- Sound knowledge in the following is a must
o Oracle & MongoDb
o HTML & CSS
o Angular 4
o Node JS
Knowledge of Japer Reports will be an added advantage
- Good communication skills and be a good listener
- Problem solving skills
- Willingness to learn and do all development activities including quality assurance
- Team player