Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About "Leading SASS based B2B product company into AI platform
tl;dr: Ensure there are no 500's, virtually no 502's, detailed 400's and lots and lots of 200's!
We facilitate entire colleges and large companies around the world to conduct proctored, online assessments with high concurrency. We also roll out features at a rapid pace. Your job will be to ensure that users can continue to use us, as features get deployed. Students and candidates who face a website issue in the middle of a test get furious very easily. Further, we don't have a "Customer Success" team. So, your role will be critical to ensuring that everything runs smoothly!
We won't insult your intelligence by saying that you need to know about REST APIs and that you must help drive engineering excellence. If you don't know that already, you shouldn't apply to this job!
We are a tiny, inexperienced team that has achieved a lot of traction due to our product's timing. We are looking for someone who has worked in established setups so that they can instill some discipline.
- Flask & SQLAlchemy
- AWS, git, CI/CD
- Experience leading a team
- Computer-science background in college
If you are the kind who likes to dabble in architecting disparate systems, obsesses over uptime and is constantly thinking of whether you should have just used POST instead of PATCH, you are likely a great fit.
AvatarSoft is a team of seasoned "Temenos T24 Certified" IT Professionals with over 20 years' combined experience in Financial Transformation. We are a growing company across 3 continents and 4 countries deployed in an offshore and onsite model. Our professionals have worked in major Software firms, Consultancy firms, Financial Institutions, and Credit Unions across the globe.
Avatarsoft is a rapidly evolving banking software consulting firm that renders leading edge to its clients . Avatarsoft brings profound expertise, resolute culture and provides strategical T24 / Transact transformation solutions through cutting edge services. We embrace our journey, by striving to remain the trusted and ethical business partner that delivers IT consulting to implement Temenos T24 Transact / Infinity, banking transformation projects and provides business value to our clients and etc,.
Our Locations: Canada, U.S.A, Netherlands, Mexico, India(Chennai), UAE.
This is for our Chennai Office , however work from home can be considered during pandemic or lockdowns .
- Good in Core Java, Multithreading, J2EE, web services (REST, SOAP).
- In-depth knowledge on Java Script and object-oriented technique .
- Should be able to work independently
- Familiar on Front-end technologies like AngularJS or Node JS or Spring boot is a real Plus
- Role: IoT Application Development (Java) Skill Set:
- Proficiency in Java 11.
- Strong knowledge of Spring Boot framework.
- Experience with Kubernetes.
- Familiarity with Kafka.
- Understanding of Azure Cloud services.
1 Experience: 3 to 5 years Location: Bangalore ; Notice period : Immediate Joiners
- Job Description: We are seeking an experienced IoT Application Developer with expertise in Java to join our team in Bangalore. As a Java Developer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and deploying IoT applications. You should have a solid understanding of Java 11 and the Spring Boot framework. Experience with Kubernetes and Kafka is also required. Familiarity with Azure Cloud services is essential. Your role will involve collaborating with the development team to build scalable and efficient IoT solutions using Java and related technologies.
We are a technology company, at a stage where we are moving fast ahead. We have been enabling enterprises to derive the value of Data Science and technology. At Lumiq, we are thinking every day about how to use the latest technology and concepts to build products which can help our customers and enterprises in all aspects of their businesses.
We create Data oriented enterprise applications. The applications must be scalable and robust. This position creates the exact kind of enterprise applications which are easy to configure and manage from the end-user perspective. The integration with all the different services and APIs plays an important part in the whole architecture.
Experience and Qualification
- 2-5 Years of experience with Drools/Kofax Workflow.
- Java Microservices: 2-3 years Spring Boot, Spring Integration or Batch.
- Working knowledge of Databases
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Write well designed testable, efficient code, and ensure that the designs comply with specifications.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Must Have Skills
- Any Relational Database
We are looking for an experienced full-stack engineer to implement both back-end and front-end
software solutions to serve both internal and external customers. The position entails working in
an agile team to develop Java- and React-based projects that support our system.
● 1 - 4 yrs of Odoo development experience.
● Design, implement and test full-stack solutions using Java, Spring and React
● Design robust spring system that can support 2-5mil users.
● Work alongside other team members to integrate various components into finished
● Work closely with product owner to create stories
● Continuously create new and interactive features that would help to improve user
experience and user engagement.
● Assist with troubleshooting of issues as needed
● Participate in the design and architecture of software solutions
● Assist in developing and maintaining continuous integration pipelines
Involvement in the full software development life cycle within broadly defined parameters and providing software solutions keeping into consideration the software quality needs Design and defining the interaction between the different component pieces Write efficient code based on brief given by team lead. Fast prototyping of proof-of concept features / application based on brief. Develop and maintain new features on Java stack Own the delivery of an entire piece of a system or application Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments Work closely with the peers and Leads to develop the best technical design and approach for new product development Build software solutions for complex problems. Compliance with build/release and configuration management process Responsibility to develop unit test cases for his/her project module. Execution of appropriate quality plans ,project plans ,test strategies and processes for development activities in concern with business and project management effort
• Design, build, and maintain scalable applications using Python.
• Contribute to the entire implementation process including driving the definition of improvements
based on business need and architectural improvements.
• Act as a subject matter expert for Application Software developers and Engineers.
• Handle server-side code for a production platform and contribute to new features
To be the right fit, you'll need:
• More than 4+ years of experience as a software developer in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework such as Django, Flask, etc.
• Good understanding of common design patterns and architecture principles to design reliable and Scalable applications
• Strong communication skills
• Knowledge of databases line NoSQL or MongoDB
• Good to have AWS and Docker or Web services
The Engineering Manager (EM)is responsible for a managing a team of full stack engineers that is building highly innovative and cutting edge solutions. This role is accountable for leading a team, developing code, deploying and managing in production. Most importantly, the EM, while working with the Product owners drives the product Net promoter score (NPS), user satisfaction, building the product roadmap and delivering highly functional, exceptionally innovative and intelligent software. You will be called upon to be the technical representative for your team during cross-team collaborative efforts and planning. Success in this role will require strong and innovative approaches to problem solving, great technical leadership, excellent communication (written and verbal, formal and informal), flexibility, accountability and a self-motivated working style with attention to detail.
You are great at
As an Engineering Manager, you’ll take the lead as you - drive product development, operations and technical decision making. You’ll have a strong focus on team management and development, equal focus will be on writing production code and hands on active development of the capabilities and solutions. Assist in defining infrastructure need and use enterprise solution and drive resolution of technology roadblocks including code, infrastructure, build and deployment. Manage overall software development cycle by adhering to development and security standards. Establish good stakeholder communication and work closely with Product teams and influence set product roadmap and help drive requirements while being a strong advocate of extreme agile and DevOps practices across engineers. Build and manage a team of high performing full stack engineers and provide leadership, coaching, motivation and recommend staffing levels, operating procedures, tools and systems for the team. Provide career development and performance management to a team of engineers.
Required Candidate Profile
- 4 year degree in or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of engineering (software development) experience
- 1-3 years of managing teams with a strong track record of delivery for cross-functional product experience with Cloud hosting and managing products
- Proficient in building high performing APIs and writing specs
- Expertise in programming languages. Hands on experience in Java, J2ee technologies is preferred.
- Experience in SAP Hybris Commerce would be a plus
- Experience with integration, data handling technologies and other open source frameworks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to variety of audiences
- Team-orientated, passionate about developing others’ skills and capabilities
- Successful track record of working in large scale technology solutions
- Deep understanding of agile development processes and methodology including continuous integration and delivery, with a mindset of building incrementally and delivering business value quickly