- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Build and deploy on to AWS
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
1) Good experience in React/Angular
2) Hand on Node.JS./Express JS
3) Database : MYSQL/MongoDB
4) Experience in Java Script, Typescript.
6) Experience working in an Agile environment.
7) Good communication skills.
Dot Net Developer
Skills Required: -
- Excellent understanding of object-oriented programming concepts
- excellent logical and analytical skills
- Full stack developer with strong understanding with MVC, .NET Core, C#. SQL Server, SSRS, Bootstrap Crystal Reports & Report Tools good Knowledge
- Excellent Knowledge of MVC architecture
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases and SQL Server
- Good knowledge of Solid principle and design pattern
- Candidate should be able to troubleshoot single handedly
- A good Team performer and able to execute the project/task independently too.
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC) Working in any programming language with exposure to Web services /REST API/Third Party Integration.
.NET Developer Responsibilities:
- Utilizing Microsoft's .NET infrastructure to create software solutions that meet clients' requirements.
- Collaborating with coworkers to facilitate the creation of large, complex developments, as required.
- Reformulating existing code to ensure adherence to stipulated guidelines.
- Checking your code to detect and remedy errors and omissions.
- Testing your outputs to ensure that they are in excellent working order.
- Ensuring that outputs are visually appealing, user-friendly, and engaging.
- Deploying developments and monitoring uptake by the target audience.
- Using clients' feedback to inform the creation of subsequent versions of each development.
- Remaining abreast of coding and technological changes that will impact your work.
.NET Developer Requirements:
- Degree in web design, software engineering, or similar.
- Prior experience as a .NET Developer.
- In-depth knowledge of .NET infrastructure.
- Advanced proficiency in C#, F#, or VB.NET; preferably all three.
- Capacity to use SQL or Oracle with ease.
- A flair for creating well-presented software that is technically sound.
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Self-driven, flexible, and innovative.
*JAVA DEVELOPER*– (Mumbai churchgate- Onsite)
Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
*Requirements and skills*
• 6 to 10 years of experience in application development.
• Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms.
• Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate).
• Experience in the Spring Framework.
• Experience in microservices development, Azure repo knowledge.
• Good to have knowledge of containerization/docker, azure pipeline/CICD.
|• Prior working experience as Java Technical Lead
• Hands on in Java Programming Language, version 8 and above
• Experience designing, building and unit testing Java applications
• In-depth knowledge of popular Java frameworks like Spring Framework
• Experience with Object-Oriented Design (OOD)
• Problem-solving abilities
• Hands on in jUnit framework •Spring MVC
• Must have hands on experience in Kafka
• Knowledge of ELK (Elastic Search and Kibana) stack is required
• JPA •Multi-Threading and concurrency
• RDBMS (Any)
• Understanding of build tools like Gradle or Maven
• Working knowledge of Linux
• Should be using GIT as versioning control
We're looking for a Fullstack Engineer to work remotely for a product-based HealthTech Startup based in Mumbai.
4+ years of professional full-stack software development experience.
[ React Native (2+ years) + Typescript is required ]
Experience working with NodeJS, Swift, Objective C, and Java is a plus but not required. Must have excellent English written and verbal communication.
- Work mode - Remote / Mumbai
- Salary upto 30 LPA + Esops
- Notice Period - 45 days or lesser will be preferred
- Interview process - 1 Online Test > Founder discussion 1 > Founder discussion 2 > Offer
Interested candidates can reach out and apply here
Clairvoyant is a global technology consulting, services, and product company. We help organizations build innovative products and
solutions using enterprise stack, big data, analytics, and the cloud. Our global team consists of experienced professionals, with
backgrounds in design, software engineering, analytics, and data science. Each member of our team is highly energetic and committed
to helping our clients achieve their goals.
● A Full stack engineer with 4+ years of hands-on experience working with data-backed front-end web applications.
● Good 2+ years of experience on ReactJS and a minimum of 1 year of experience in Nodejs
● Must have hands-on building Data Visualization and manipulation libraries with a rich interface.
● Good understanding of ES6 Concepts, cross domain post messaging, localization, internationalization.
● Ability to write modular, clean, robust code, guide internal teams, perform code reviews, improve the quality of their work with
oversight and feedback.
● Must be good at writing unit tests to cover the code.
● Good understanding of Redux and Saga.
● Basic understanding of CI/CD.
● Ability to build and leverage reusable templates for internal and customer usage.
● Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them. Awareness of server side MVC frameworks,
web services, and web communication protocols and message formats.
● Understanding of user interface design, responsive design, usability, and accessibility concepts.
● Strong problem-solving abilities and analytical skills, ability to take ownership as appropriate.
● Must be able to integrate quickly into the team and work independently towards team goals.
● Excellent communication and coordination skills, willing to learn new skills.
● A good understanding of how a payment network provider works will be an added advantage.
● Strong problem-solving abilities and analytical skills, ability to take ownership as appropriate
● Must be able to integrate quickly into the team and work independently toward team goals
● Excellent communication and co-ordination skills, willing to learn new skills
Education: Bachelors (preferably BE/B. Tech.) - Computer Science/IT
- Development and delivery experience with Java/J2EE/JSF/Primefaces/Hibernate/WebServcies/RESTful/JAXB technologies
- Hands-on experience in analysis, design, coding, and implementation of complex, custom-built applications
- Great OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge
- Familiarity with relational databases, preferably MySQL
- Experience working with, or an interest in Agile Methodologies, such as Extreme Programming (XP) and Scrum
- Knowledge of software best practices, like Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI)
platform, which is experiencing accelerated growth. It is crucial not only to
Chumbak’s own success, but also to the success of our customers. You'll be
instrumental in architecting, building, operating, and optimizing the code and
infrastructure that powers the Chumbak e-commerce platform, user
experience, analytics and more. You'll champion new features and
improvements that deliver tremendous value and customer delight while also
reducing technical debt through all phases of the software development
lifecycle. You’ll have the unique opportunity to help us to build the teams,
shape the culture, develop a center of excellence and establish a strong brand.
As a full stack developer, your role would be to (Roles & Responsibilities):
- Design and develop highly scalable, reliable, and fault-tolerant systems
and scalable application components and perform system designs within
the scope of the team to fulfil both functional and non-functional
- Build the connecting components that integrates with any 3rd party
application for customers as well as for internal purposes
- Interface with the backend team to build requisite APIs for integration
- Build test plans and implement a vigorous testing process
- Be involved in strategic decisions involving both front-end and back-end
- Be ready to wear multiple hats as the requirement changes on time to
- Involve in all decisions related to Application architecture and component
- Proactively manage stakeholder communication (external and internal)
related to deliverables, risks, changes, and dependencies.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience. Hands on in any object oriented
or functional programming language i.e. Python, Ruby etc
- Commanding knowledge in HTML, CSSS, JS frameworks – React.js, Angular,
- Experience in writing modular code following architectural patterns and have a deep understanding of front-end architecture and data-driven development
- Ability to work with designers to develop dynamic user experiences
- Experience designing and building production-level web applications
- Excellent debugging skills; able to debug complex technical issues
involving multiple system components.
- Experience with various architectural evolutions, identifying systemic
bottlenecks and optimizing for performance
- Problem solving capability and strong analytical thinking on complex
business use cases
- Able to have a strong impact while working independently or in a team
- Able to lead the engineering team and Effectively mentor team members
to help them unleash their full potential
- Hands on experience in AWS devops and basic knowledge of cloud infra architecture
And if you've got some of these skills, even better:
- Hands on experience working with or building e-commerce products or platforms
- Experience monitoring and operating a production-level service
- Excitement about the latest trends in application design
- Experience with agile software development methodologies like Kanban or Scrum
- Experience in integration projects including Microsoft ERP (AX Dynamics) is a plus
Desired Experience and Skills
- Education: BTech/BE/Masters