Paytm is India’s leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases. Paytm provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to pay via Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) like Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Netbanking, Paytm FASTag and Paytm Postpaid - Buy Now, Pay Later. To merchants, Paytm offers acquiring devices like Soundbox, EDC, QR and Payment Gateway where payment aggregation is done through PPI and also other banks’ financial instruments. To further enhance merchants’ business, Paytm offers merchants commerce services through advertising and Paytm Mini app store. Operating on this platform leverage, the company then offers credit services such as merchant loans, personal loans and BNPL, sourced by its financial partners.
Why join us:
- Because you get an opportunity to make a difference, and have a great time doing that.
- You are challenged and encouraged here to do stuff that is meaningful for you and for those we serve.
- You should work with us if you think seriously about what technology can do for people.
- We are successful, and our successes are rooted in our people's collective energy and unwavering focus on the customer, and that's how it will always be.
Our vision is to make healthcare affordable and accessible to all. We are a technology-driven, telehealth platform that aims to reduce healthcare expenses and improve healthcare outcomes by democratizing medicine purchases in India.
The burden of medical bills is a leading cause of financial worry among Indian consumers,
- 70% of healthcare spending in India is on Medicines
- 15-20% of the family income of chronic patients is spent on medicines
- 63 million people in India plunge into poverty annually due to healthcare costs
TrueMeds, through its proprietary algorithm and teleconsultation, is able to recommend best value medicines to customers with precise scientific matching and outcomes history leading to 50%+ savings for customers!
Headquartered in Mumbai, we are excited to build a strong product and operations team, which is passionate to build innovative solutions and willing to go the extra mile to ensure the customer has the best experience. We have grown at a phenomenal pace with customer love – 60X growth delivered in the last 20 months.
We are looking for a Java developer who possesses a passion for pushing technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our software applications.
- As a Java Developer, you will be responsible for designing and developing Spring Boot Based applications & Web services
- Experienced working in Agile Development Environment and coping with the speed of the scrum process.
- Follow coding standards, unit-testing, code reviews, etc
- Follow release cycles and commitment to deadlines.
- You should have at least 3 years of hands-on knowledge of Springboot, Java Collections & Microservices.
- Knowledge and experience in SQL, including SELECT / UPDATE statements, aggregate functions, table joins, indexes, etc.
- Working knowledge of Unix including the usage of common Unix Commands -find/cp/mv/ssh commands/executables etc.
- Strong knowledge of REST principals
- Should have strong analytical thinking, be a self-driven individual to face challenges, and work with unknowns in fixing elusive bugs in Microservices, and SOA architecture.
- Traits to take ownership of the components and deliver work end to end, including designing, development, release, and bug-fixing.
- Must have good interpersonal skills to interact with various teams.
- Mumbai - Head Office
- Bangalore - Development Center
- Pune - Development Center
We understand the importance of time and hence we conduct only 1 round of interviews with the below schedule,
- Introduction & Professional experience overview (5 mins)
- Data structure questions (5 mins)
- Collections questions (5 mins)
- Microservice level architecture questions (5 mins)
- MySQL queries, joins & views questions (5 mins)
- Live coding round - you will be invited to coderpad.io and shared 2 questions to implement standard OOPs concepts (30 mins)
- Questions (5 mins)
At Tekion, we're building the only cloud-native platform that is transforming the automotive retail industry, leapfrogging it into the future and providing unparalleled customer experience. We're creating seamlessly integrated, elegant, and intuitive solutions built with cutting edge technology and powered by Big Data, Machine Learning (ML)/ AI and Internet of Things (Connected vehicle to connected devices). We’re harnessing passion, entrepreneurial spirit, deep industry expertise and the latest technologies to create something very special. We're inventing new technology along the way to overcome barriers and solve big problems, all while having a blast doing it!
Design and build solutions for complex business workflows
Understanding the user persona and deliver a slick experience
Take end to end ownership of components and be responsible for the subsystems that you work on from design, code, testing, integration, deployment, enhancements, etc.
Write high-quality code and taking responsibility for their task
Solve performance bottlenecks
Mentor junior engineers
Communicate and collaborate with management, product, QA, UI/UX teams
Deliver with quality, on-time in a fast-paced start-up environment
Bachelor/Master's in computer science or relevant fields
0.6 to 2 years of relevant experience
Strong sense of ownership
Excellent Java and object-oriented development skills
Experience in building and scaling microservices
Strong problem-solving skills, technical troubleshooting and diagnosing
Expected to be a role model for young engineers, have a strong sense of code quality and enforce code quality within the team
Strong knowledge in RDBMS and NoSql technologies
Experience in developing backends for enterprise systems like eCommerce / manufacturing / supply chain etc
Excellent understanding of Debugging performance and optimization techniques
Experience in Java, Mongo, MySQL, AWS technologies, ELK stack, Spring boot, Kafka
Experience in developing any large scale Experience in cloud technologies
Demonstrated ability to deliver in a fast-paced environment
Experience: 6 - 10 years
4 to 8 Yrs Experince
- Web services
- JSP Servlet
- Exception handling
- Rest API
NP- Immediate to 15 Days
Location-Bangalore & Hyderabad (Post pendami)
Navtech is looking for a "Dot Net Developer" to work on cutting edge technologies combined with an ability to be innovative while creating solutions in a team environment.
We’re a fast-growing company with clients in the United States, UK, and Australia. You will join a team of talented developers, quality engineers, product managers whose mission is to impact above 100 million people across the world with technological services by the year 2030.
Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Perform all phases of software engineering including requirements analysis, application design, architecture design, code development, and testing.
2. Design and implement product features in collaboration with business and IT stakeholders.
3. Design reusable components, frameworks, and libraries.
4. Work very closely with architecture groups and drive solutions.
5. Participate in an Agile/Scrum methodology to deliver high-quality software releases every 2 weeks through Sprints.
6. Design and develop innovative solutions to meet the needs of the business.
7. Mentor and guide other software engineers within the team.
Key Skills: Dot Net, ASP.NET, C#, .NET, MVC, Web API, Microservices, MS SQL
Required Experience and Qualifications:
1. 2-6 years of hands-on experience in Dot Net.
3. Experience working with Databases (SQL Server, Oracle etc.)
4. Experience in working with Visual Studio tools, Git/TFS and IIS
5. Any SPA (Single Page Application) framework experience would be an added advantage (Angular, React JS).
6. Experience on MSMQ (Microsoft Message Queuing), Azure or AWS would be an added advantage.
7. Should have a Masters Degree /Bachelors (BS) in computer science, Software Engineering, IT, Technology Management or related degrees and throughout education in English Medium.
8. Should have good logical, analytical and communication skills with client interaction experience.
1. Performance review and Appraisal Twice a year.
2. Competitive pay package with additional bonus & benefits.
3. Work with US, UK & Australia based industry renowned clients for exponential technical growth.
4. Medical Insurance cover of 5 lacs for self and family.
5. Work with a culturally diverse team from different geographies.
6. Covid Vaccination reimbursement.
- 5 years of experience as Java/Jee Developer, Springboot
- Good knowledge of OOPS concepts.
- Experience in Java8, JSP, Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Rest & Spring JPA Repository
- Experience in Hibernate, relational databases and sql.
- Experience in Rest API development.
- Experience in implementation of Jasper Reports
- Familiar with Git & Maven