- Develop back-end server that includes business logic linked to various data storage solutions including database.
- Design back-end server system by using technology appropriate for server environment.
- Develop and maintain Rest services for Samsung Pay Develop RESTful services that are highly scalable, available, maintainable.
- Excellent Programming Skills.
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
- Analytical skills, and troubleshooting.
- Good understanding of algorithms, data structures, and performance optimization methods.
- Hands-on with Design, Coding, Debugging, and Testing.
- Excellent Communication & Interpersonal Skills, Team Player.
- C, C++, and/ Java Jquery, Spring, Struts. Hibernate, iBatis, Node.js Web Services, Web Security, MySQL.
- Memcache/Redis, Cassandra/HBase, MongoDB/CouchDBMap Reduce, Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Mahout.
- Fast Data Processing - Storm - Rules Engine - Drools.
About Samsung Electronics
A 'Software Engineer II' is a young member of our software development teams. As an engineer you will develop highly scalable services which enable online bookings, payment transactions and personalized messaging to millions of customers who book their travel with Yatra.com. This career establishing role exposes you to complex programming skills, design patterns and DevOps practices. Therefore, the role requires you to demonstrate ability to quickly learn a programming language and framework that you can use to build an A class service. Alongwith, the role also requires very good analytical skills, ability to debug problems in an existing piece of code and work with other team members in a collaborative environment. This stage of career exposes you to independent contributor role where you are expected to work on specific problems in an independent manner with minimal assistance.
● Design and development of highly robust and scalable applications in a large-scale distributed systems environment
● Translating business requirements into system design
● Ownership of key software modules, which would involve product enhancements and maintenance of existing functionality.
● Effective debugging of issues and associated fixing in a time-critical atmosphere
● Interact with peers across product domains for cross-platform development
Please note: Following traits/skills are required for performing this role. We are looking for the best combination of skills and experience in an individual. Therefore, not all skills are expected from a single individual. You can apply if you have similar skills even if not exactly the same.
● Spring Boot/
● Test Driven Development or Behavior Driven Development
● Functional Programming/
● Design Patterns/
● Event Driven Systems
Other Essential Skills
● Strong analytical skills with good problem-solving abilities
● Possess a sound understanding of data structures, algorithms, object-oriented design and services-oriented architecture
● Passion for writing high-quality code in an object-oriented language
1 to 3 Years
People Management Skills
● Be a young, energetic member of the team
● Ability to work with minimal assistance
● Ability to seek feedback, opinions and ideas to self orient with minimal assistance and also help others to orient as well. Must believe in proactive learning and collaborative working style.
● Ability to bring energy, excitement and positive vibes to the team. Ability to self motivate and inspire others.
● Ability to learn and share knowledge with others - lead by example.
● Excellent Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening skills in English and any one regional Indian language
● Excellent ability articulate a point of view and effectively communicate to team members
● Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
● Diploma or PG Diploma in Computer Science or Engineering
● Masters Degree in Computer Science or Computer Applications
Relevant Work Experience
● Software Consulting/Professional Services/Product Development
● Travel Industry (Online Travel Agency - OTAs)
1. Exploratory Discussion
3. Round 1 (Core Skills, Assignment Evaluation)
4. Round 2 (Soft Skills, Leadership, People Management)
5. Round 3 (Behavioral, Special Situations, General)
6. HR evaluation, compensation discussion
7. Offer for employment, Q&A
8. Acceptance and joining logistics
Founded in 2012,leader in high-assurance digital identity verification technology. Named to Forbes’ 2019 AI 50 list as one of America’s most promising AI companies, and a recent winner of API World’s Best Data API, technology applies artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques with trusted online/offline data intelligence from email, address, phone, IP, social media and the broader Internet to verify identities in real-time. Customers include three of the top five U.S. banks, seven of the top 10 U.S. card issuers, as well as the majority of leading digital banks, lenders and insurers across the U.S. We are funded by some of the world's best investors and entrepreneurs including Scale Venture Partners, Commerce Ventures, Work-Bench, Santander InnoVentures and Two Sigma Ventures.
The only way we can further our mission of becoming the single, trusted source of identity verification and eliminating identity fraud is by building the best team on the planet. This is where you come in!
We are hiring Software Engineers across all levels in Chennai!
What You'll Be Doing:
- You will partner with our globally distributed cross-functional teams (Product, Infrastructure, Engineering, Data Science) to conceptualize and develop new features and products in an Agile environment.
- You will own end-to-end delivery of software components all the way to production, owning team features or systems.
- You will be building web services and REST APIs at scale, and producing high-quality results with direct business impact.
- You will be monitoring and improving existing deployments, ensuring that we are continuously improving our product.
- You will be assisting our QA and support team in triaging and resolving production issues and addressing bugs.
What You'll Bring:
- You are interested in our tech stack (Java or Scala, SQL Databases, NoSQL, Microservices, and AWS)
- You will have strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, various programming languages, distributed systems, etc.
- You understand engineering best practices and seek to improve engineering standards, tooling and processes.
- You write “good code” - easily understandable, secure and testable!
- You are comfortable helping drive technical decisions within our Engineering team.
- You have experience building applications at scale.
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Equity - every employee is a stakeholder in our enormous upside
- A tech-first company culture driven by entrepreneurial thinking and talent
- A great team working in unison towards the same mission
- Transparency is what our product is built on—and so is our culture
- Daily catered lunch and snacks
- Generous health insurance for employees and dependents
- Flexible work schedule and work-from-home options
- Flexible PTO
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- 4+ years distributed service engineering experience in a software development environment
- Experience driving feature design reviews, documentation, UX reviews, and working with Product Managers through the entire launch process
- Strong development experience in Java, C++, C#, or similar OO languages
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, operating systems, and distributed systems fundamentals
- Working familiarity with networking protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP) and standard network architectures
- Good understanding of databases, NoSQL systems, storage and distributed persistence technologies
- Experience building multi-tenant, virtualized infrastructure a strong plus
Demonstrated expertise in building, shipping and supporting innovative, scalable
Strong familiarity with Object Orientation concepts
Strong Experience in Java, J2EE, Core Java, Advance Java is must
Strong Experience in working with database server is must
Experience with web development frameworks like Spring is must.
Experienced in using Websphere, WebLogic, JBOSS or TomCat application
Must be knowledgeable in at least one of the relational DBs (Oracle, DB2 or MS-
Experience in CSS, Angular, EXTJS, Bootstrap, JQuery is preferred
Experience in JSP, Servlet, Tag Libray,, XSLT, Restful API’s is preferred
Good understanding of Java, J2EE, SOA/Web services, EAI patterns, long
running business processes, UML and OOAD.
4+ years of overall software development experience, preferably in a product
4 year degree or equivalent experience
• 1+ years of software development experience
• Demonstrates strong domain-specific knowledge regarding Target’s technology capabilities, and key competitors’ products and differentiating features
• Working knowledge on package-specific configuration and deployment along with ability to build custom solutions
• Designs new testing methods and resolves routine and non-routine technical issues with minimal assistance
• Demonstrates strong proficiency in core development platforms within own domain
• Builds strong commitment within the team to support the appropriate team priorities
• Clearly communicates Agile concepts to partners within product team
• Demonstrates a solid understanding of the impact of own work on the team and/or guests
• Writes and organizes code using multiple computer languages, including distributed programming and understand different frameworks and paradigm
• Delivers high-performance, scalable, repeatable, and secure deliverables with broad impact (high throughput and low latency)
• Influences and applies data standards, policies, and procedures
• Maintains technical knowledge within areas of expertise
• Stays current with new and evolving technologies via formal training and self-directed education
- Experience in designing and developing web-based applications using Java, J2EE, Web Services, MVC framework, Servlets Spring, Hibernate, Struts, REST, MYSQL.
- Experience in Database application programming for MySQL server using
Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views etc.
- Experienced in implementing presentation layer using JSP, HTML, CSS, Ajax, JQuery. Java script.
- Formulated AWS (EC2, S3, Elastic Beanstalk, RDS, Route53, SG, ELB, IAM, CloudWatch). (ABOVE ONLY NEEDED FOR 7+ EXPERIENCE)
- Experienced in Analysis, Design, Development, Integration, Deployment
and Maintenance of Web services, Client Server and Web based applications.
- Well versed with Agile development process, Scrum.
- Good knowledge in version control system tools like GIT.
- Ability to take independent responsibility as well as ability to contribute and be a productive team member.
- Excellent analytical, logical and programming skills, Self-Motivated, Self-Starter, Team Player can work with minimal supervision with effective Communication
skills and Organizational skills combined with attention and Time management skills.
Apply only if you have experience in data structure and algorithms. (Data structure and algorithms based questions is a part of the interview)
Experience: 3 + years
Notice Period: Immediate to 20 days
Working: currently WFH
Skills: Core Java developer, hashmap, linked list, array, spring, hibernate, OOPS
Please mention the IT skills worked on.
Note : This job is for immediate joining. Please apply ONLY IF you can join immediately.
Experience :- Junior role : 1 to 3 years/Senior : 5 to 7 Years
Industry: FinTech / BFSI
Functional Area: Core Platform Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
We are looking to hire Java developers who are well versed with Spring Boot, Hibernate, and RDBMS such as MySQL.
As we continue to grow our apps and site, we are looking for somebody to join our Engineering team and help build out the next set of kick-ass features.
If selected, you get to be a part of a small but committed group of technologists who are trying to improve how events are ticketed and marketed in India.
About the role:
- 2+ years of experience on Java, Spring Boot, Hibernate in medium to large-scale projects
- Must have experience with at least some flavours of both SQL (MySQL, Postgres) and NoSQL (MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Redis, DynamoDB etc) datastores in production
- Must have experience with Kafka or similar message queue systems in production
- Stellar problem solving skills
- Hunger to learn new things and ability to grasp new concepts quickly
- Ability to move quickly without breaking things too much (we are dreamers)
- Ability to work under immense pressure which is balanced by a sense of responsibility and ownership
- Should be able to groom juniors and take them to the next level
- You get to work at a fun filled atmosphere
- Have ample chances of learning leadership, mentor-ship skills
- A solid salary package along with chance to get ESOPs
Salary Range : 6 LPA to 12 LPA
(based on qualifications, experience and skills)
people never feel the need to carry cash or cards again. We believe India is at the cusp of a new
mobile revolution, which will change the way we manage our money on the go. We see ourselves
facilitating this change, through technology and dogged customer centricity.
At PhonePe, we take extra care to make sure you give your best at work, Everyday! And creating the
right environment for you is just one of the things we do. We empower people and trust them to do
the right thing. Here, you own your work from start to finish, right from day one.Being enthusiastic
about tech is a big part of being at PhonePe.
If you like building technology that impacts millions, ideating with some of the best minds in the
country and executing on your dreams with purpose and speed, join us!
As a senior software engineer,
● You will build Robust and scalable web-based applications
● You will need to think of platforms & reuse
● Build abstractions and contracts with separation of concerns for a larger scope
● Drive problem solving skills for high-level business and technical problems.
● Do high level design with guidance; Functional modelling, break-down of a module
● Do incremental changes to architecture: impact analysis of the same
● Do performance tuning and improvements in large scale distributed systems
● Mentor young minds and foster team spirit
● Breaks down execution into phases to bring predictability to overall execution
● Work closely with Product Manager to derive capability view from features/solutions
● Lead execution of medium sized projects
● Work with broader stakeholders to track impact of projects/features and proactively
iterate to improve them
As a senior software engineer, you must have
● Extensive and expert programming experience in at least one general programming
language (e.g. Java, C, C++) & tech stack to write maintainable, scalable, unit-tested
● Experience with multi-threading and concurrency programming
● Extensive experience in object oriented design skills, knowledge of design patterns, and
huge passion and ability to design intuitive module and class-level interfaces
● Excellent coding skills – should be able to convert design into code fluently
● Knowledge of Test Driven Development
● Good understanding of databases (e.g. MySQL) and NoSQL (e.g. HBase, Elasticsearch,
● Strong desire to solving complex and interesting real world problems
● Experience with full life cycle development in any programming language on a Linux
● Go-getter attitude that reflects in energy and intent behind assigned tasks
● Worked in startup like environment with high levels of ownership and commitment
● BTech, MTech, or PhD in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or
● Experience in building highly scalable business applications, which involve
implementing large complex business flows and dealing with huge amount of data.
● 5+ years of experience in the art of writing code and solving problems for large Scale.
● Open communicator who shares thoughts and opinions frequently, listens intently and
takes constructive feedback
As a senior software engineer, good to have
● Ability to drive design and architecture of multiple subsystems
● Ability to break-down larger/fuzzier problems into smaller ones in the scope of the
● Understanding of the industry’s coding standards and an ability to create appropriate