You can find out more about our vision, our talented team, our blog, the clients with whom we have partnered on our website- http://www.quovantis.com
Experience: 4- 6 Years
Location: Permanent Work from home/Noida
You should have:
● Proficiency in Core Java (1.8) and Data structures
● Stronghold on Web Services using RESTful implementation
● Good knowledge of relational databases and hands on SQL
● Knowledge of Spring Boot is a plus
● Project experience of Angular 4+ framework
● Knowledge of working with Github
● Hands-on experience on CI/CD using tools like Jenkins, SonarQube etc
You might also have:
● Good understanding of Java based ORMs (Hibernate/JPA)
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Exposure with Atlassian JIRA application lifecycle management tool
If finding this opportunity interesting please share details in below format-
About Quovantis Technology
- Build new features using web technologies like ReactJS and Symfony.
- Opportunity to learn and work on interesting solutions like Application Scaling, Microservices, Batch Processing, AWS.
- Integrate features and improvements that can support our large-and-growing SAAS product.
- Take initiative and contribute to technical solutions, R&D.
- Contribute to internal tools/processes that help us manage the product and QA cycle.
- Perform Unit testing.
- Actively participate in client deployments.
- Adhere to milestones assigned.
Qualification and Skills:
- Must require solid programming proficiency with Core PHP and one or more MVC frameworks like Symfony, CodeIgniter, CakePHP, Laravel etc.
- Must require experience with ReactJS or Redux or Vue.js.
- Strong knowledge of OOPS and how to apply it in application code is a must.
- Must require experience in relational databases, creating MySQL queries(both simple and complex), query optimization.
- Exposure to designing and building APIs (REST/HTTP/Soap) is highly preferred.
- Good to have exposure to Cloud Technologies like AWS
- Good to have exposure to NoSQL or in-memory databases like MongoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch etc.
- Good to have exposure to bash/shell scripting & Cron jobs in Linux.
- Understanding of product development environments and methodologies like Agile highly preferred.
- Minimum 6 years of experience developing web applications and deep understanding of modern PHP standards.
- Candidates who have worked on SaaS products will be preferred.
- Candidates should have startup/mid size company experience and are willing to work with a small size company.
- Candidates must love to code, and must possess thorough knowledge of web technologies.
- Motivated and ambitious to learn new technologies, grow as a leader in quick time.
- Very good communication skills - must be able to explain work and provide answers in English
It is a Series A funded Indonesian online group buying platform that helps people connect with like minded people who want to buy the same item/product at a discounted price.
The team is spread across India and Indonesia, and is led by experienced founders who have founded, setup, scaled and exited businesses across India and Indonesia. We have raised our first round of funding, and are growing extremely fast.
We are actively looking for Full Stack developers to join our team.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
We are looking for an experienced full-stack engineer to implement both back-end and front- end software solutions to serve both internal and external customers. The position entails working in an agile team to develop Java- and React-based projects that support our system.
● Design, implement and test full-stack solutions using Java, Spring and React
● Design robust spring system that can support 2-5mil users.
● Work alongside other team members to integrate various components into finished product
● Work closely with product owner to create stories
● Continuously create new and interactive features that would help to improve user experience and user engagement.
● Assist with troubleshooting of issues as needed
● Participate in the design and architecture of software solutions
● Assist in developing and maintaining continuous integration pipelines
Skills required :
You will be best qualified if you have experience with several (not all) of the following:
● Spring/Spring Boot
● Python (flask and Django)
● ELK Stack (Elasticsearch)
● CI/CD Pipelines
● 2+ years of experience in Java based technologies
● 1+ years of experience in Python
● Experience in designing databases and system architecture
Why join us?
● You will get to work with an experienced team who has worked in multiple startups.
● Experimenting is the name of the game. And POCs are the snacks that fuel them.
● Grow with us. It is a family
● Gain exposure to two of the fastest growing markets in the world - South East Asia and Social Commerce
- The candidate will need to have a complete understanding of the core LAMP Platform.
- To be successful in this role, the candidate must be a quick learner, able to adapt and understand various businesses, have stellar software development, and great communication skills. In this role, the candidate will be working as a full-stack engineer developing front end and server-side components of the product with a strong emphasis on reliable, maintainable, and scalable software that runs in a high volume, high availability environment.
- The Software Engineer will be responsible for providing input to product release plans that cover project inception through delivery and on-going operational maintenance. They will be expected to analyse and solve complex application-related problems; review work of other developers’ for correctness, adherence to the product design concept and user standards.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life cycle and Agile Methodologies.
- Bachelor's degree (BE/B-Tech) in Computer Science or related field
- Ability to analyze complex requirements and design documents to create excellent deliverables.
- Understanding of MVC Design patterns
- Code analysis and Database optimization
- Ability to design, develop, test, integrate, deploy and support/maintain scalable Open Source web applications utilizing PHP and MySQL on Apache.
- Should have knowledge of working with PHP Frameworks
- Experience with cloud-based deployments, integration experience using RESTful API and web services is a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work productively in a dynamic, priority shifting, deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent organizational, presentation and business analysis skills.
- 3+ years relevant professional experience.
- Good understanding and a full life cycle project implementation experience with Java / J2EE technologies
- Hands on experience in core Java
- Hands on experience in Microservices Architecture patterns.
- In-depth knowledge of application development using Spring.
- Proven experience implementing Java applications in an enterprise environment.
- Experience with Angular and TypeScript
- Experience upgrading applications from Angular 5 to 6 is a plus.
- Experience using SOAP or REST APIs
- Familiarity with Bitbucket, Rally, and REST API Clients is a plus.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills is an absolute must.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
Roles & Responsibilities:
We are looking for a Senior PHP Developer Having expertise in Laravel, Codeigniter & Rest API's
Role Includes -
- Develop, record, and maintain cutting-edge web-based PHP applications.
- Work on Product Development / Enhancements and Bug Fixings.
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools.
- Develop back-end data services and contribute to increasing existing APIs.
- Coordinate with co-developers and keep project managers well informed of the status of development efforts.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Ability to work individually as well as in a team.
- Expertise in Laravel, Codeigniter, MySQL, MongoDB & Rest APIs
- Thorough in Object-oriented concepts.
- Knowledge of Amazon AWS Cloud services.
- Knowledge of Restful Web services.
- Knowledge of AngularJs or React is a big plus.
- Looking for Immediate Joining
- Frameworks Laravel, Codeigniter
- Databases like MySQL and MongoDB
at B2B online procurement marketplace: real estate construction
They are backed by some of the world’s top marquee funds in our journey to create transparency and standardization to an otherwise opaque industry.
● Understand the business context and build high-quality code using proven design and
● Develop, test and deploy integrations required to meet business requirements
● Carry out unit tests and other quality control mechanisms to inform and validate the code and design
● Utilizing and monitoring cloud infrastructure resources (such as AWS, Azure) efficiently
● Participate in a highly fluid environment applying agile software development principles
● Ensure the coding standards are on-par with the best in the industry
● Bachelor's or Master’s degree in a quantitative field (e.g. Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science)
Must have skills:
● 3+ years of experience with React.js, React Native, and Node.js/Java/Go
● Experience in building and deploying a mobile application using React Native.
● A sound understanding of Redux/Flux, Webpack, ES6, Jest.
● Must have hands-on experience in Restful APIs
● Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems
● Ability to ship features on a weekly basis: should be good at time management and
● Hands-on experience in CI/CD principles and TDD
● Strong written and verbal English communication skills
Good to have skills:
● Experience in event-driven & asynchronous I/O frameworks
● Exposure to business process and workflow automation
● Working experience in process-driven and data-intensive business applications
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP.
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of WordPress.
- WordPress plugin development and expansion.
- Management of WordPress development environment.
- Performing WordPress updates.
- WordPress Child Theme development.
- Working with version control systems such as GIT / SVN.
- Should be imaginative, creative, patient, attentive to details and analytical. Should be a team player.
Facilitation and Business Analysis skills.
Estimation and Project Planning skills for enterprise level applications.
Excellent communication and technical leadership skills.