Strong in Basic C++, STL, Linux
OOPs, Exception Handling
Design Pattern and Solid principles, concepts related to UML representation
• Solution, design, and architecture concepts
• Knowledge on Pointers and smart Pointers.
• IO streams, Files and Streams and Lambda Expressions in C++ added advantage.
• Features of C++17 and usage of STL in C++ is added advantage.
• Templates in C++.
Communication skill, Attitude, learnability
About Alignstart technologies pvt ltd
● Write Effective Codes In C++, Develop Software For Embedded Systems Based On STM32, NRF
● Support And Improve Existing Software
● Prepare Documentation For The Created Software. Qualifications
● Confident Knowledge Of C++ 17, Object-Oriented Programming, Embedded Software Development
● Proficiency With Microcontrollers Of The STM32 And / Or NRF Series
● Experience With RTOS
● Familiarity With Git, Linux
● Technical English
● Knowledge Of Python As An Advantage
● Any Experience With UAS \ UAV \ Drones is much appreciated
Study the given requirements, design guidelines and accordingly make an implementation in C/C++ for the driver or application layer for embedded projects under OS Environment or windows environment (without embedded OS Environment) .
Support the test team for different module testing and rest of the team for building modules, drivers for different controllers as per requirements.
Software documentation and control.
Required Skill Sets
Solid C/C++ knowledge
Application/project firmware design in C/C++ ,
Project Documentation design
knowledge of RTOS/LINUX/Android/Embos/ucLinux/WindowsCE , any one OS basic Knowledge
Knowledge of Device Driver use /design
knowledge of Object base programming
Networking/communication protocol knowledge
We are a growing company looking for an efficient systems engineer to help us expand our computing infrastructure. The systems engineer's responsibilities include working with a team of IT specialists to design, set up and maintain a network of computers, including hardware, software, and system architecture.
To be successful in this position, the systems engineer should be a highly motivated, results-driven individual who can create the perfect solution for our organization's higher-level needs. The best candidate will also be an excellent listener and communicator, with the ability to explain why their solutions are the best fit for us.
Overseeing the development and installation of new networking and computing infrastructures.
Selecting the best possible solutions using knowledge of a wide range of available technologies.
Monitoring systems in the existing network to ensure there are no productivity set-backs.
Installing and configuring operating systems and application software.
Implementing best practices for system security and data backups.
Anticipating potential issues or bottlenecks and identifying possible solutions.
Troubleshooting and resolving all technical issues when they arise.
Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions including materials, manpower and time necessary
Communicating effectively with IT support staff to ensure the setup process runs smoothly.
Liaising with vendors and keeping relevant stakeholders up to date with developments.
Systems Engineer Requirements:
Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or related field (Master's preferred).
Proven track record of installing, configuring, and troubleshooting UNIX-based systems.
Exceptional knowledge of networking technologies (OSI network layers, TCP/IP).
Familiarity with administration, performance tuning, and system monitoring.
Good communication skills (written, verbal, and face-to-face).
Information Technology & Services
Information Technology & Services
We’re doing things no one has ever done. From developing game-changing technology and solutions to
helping the world’s top brands connect like never before, every day brings new challenges and opportunities
to innovate. We offer the chance to make your mark on something awesome.
What are we looking for?
Strong C/C++ programming and debugging skills in a Linux environment.
Experience with Design Patterns, ACE Framework, and Socket Programming.
Experience in Multi-threaded software development for Multicore Architectures.
Experience in VOIP application development, preferably on client/server platforms.
Understanding of system performance and scaling
Experience in embedded software development
Excellent problem solving/debugging skills design, develop, troubleshoot and debug
Software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
3-6 years of software engineering or related experience.
Location: Bangalore/Hybrid Model
Xfinito is building a portfolio in new product innovation, product contribution and infrastructure goals while providing individuals and teams the freedom to emphasize specific types of work.
Our work focuses on real –world problems that span the breadth of biomedical engineering, embedded systems, computer science, such as machine and deep learning, data mining, natural language processing, hardware and software performance analysis and much more.
JOB ROLE: EMBEDDED SOFTWARE ENGINEER
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with Hardware, Systems and other multi-functional teams and deliver high quality software at fundamental layer of operating system including frameworks, daemons, drivers.
- You need to keep security and performance in mind, enable key features to improve privacy and prevent fraudulence
- The position requires high level thinking to design code solutions along with low level programming and excellent communications and leadership skills, with the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Rich experience of programming on cryptography
- Profound understanding on Operating System concept
- Highly self-motivated and capable of work and finish tasks alone
- Comfortable and adaptable in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in both oral and written English
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; excellent judgment
- We as a team are looking for freshers or young professionals with 0-4 years of experience having a a self-directed, proactive approach to tackling problems and working through impediment and an ability to generate trust and build alliances with co-workers.
Experience in Object-Oriented design and Multithreaded programming
Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Strong understanding of computer systems e.g. operating systems, networks, performance optimization, etc
Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or related field
Independent team player with an eye for details and report on status and planning of own work.