Position: Angular + .NET Developer (Full Stack Developer)
Exp: 2+ Years of experience
- Ability to work independently in Angular 7+ version.
- Must have experience in .NET MVC or .NET Core for 1+ year
- Must have experience in Web API Development.
- Good experience or exposure to usability best practices for browser-based web applications
- The latest version of Angular is preferred.
- Experience in integrating client-side components with server-side components in a web- application context
- Proficient in code versioning tools such as Git and SVN
- Ability to write quality code that is reusable, testable, and efficient
- Experience in following an agile development process.
- Being well versed with the error handling process.
We are looking for a seasoned full-stack engineer to build out and manage our entire web infrastructure. Successful candidates will have a minimum of three years’ recent hands-on experience with all the skills listed below. Our project entails implementing our pre-approved UI, constructing our API, connecting the two, and setting up our server infrastructure. This includes all associated areas such as database and architecture design.
· Design and implementation of the overall web architecture
· Develop system using Java, Angular
· Following agile process throughout SDLC.
· Adopting industry standards and best practices and frameworks.
· Implementing CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins, .
· Leading & mentoring new joiners / junior team members.
· Hands on experience in Front end technologies (Angular/ JQuery, HTML, CSS).
· Hands on experience in Java,
· Hands on experience in CI/CD processes using Docker, Jenkins, u-Deploy, Code-console.
· Very good in SQL and database concepts including no-sql.
· Mongo DB
· Experience with working on Agile development methodology.
· Should possess excellent oral, written, problem-solving and analytical skills.
· Must be able to succeed with minimal resources and supervision.
· Prior experience in leading/mentoring a team is preferred.
· a cloud service (GCP best, AWS will adapt fine), Rest, SOAP, Web services
Mandatory skills : Java FSD + Angular + Mongo DB
Good to Have:
· CMS expereicne (+1 for AEM)
· ops experience
Should have 6+ years of experience
Should have C system programming ,Socket programming,
Visual C++,MFC,Unix/Linux/Windows and OS Internals
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges and Integration with 3rd Party system via API s
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schema that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL databases such as MYSQL and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as SVN
- CodeIgniter Framework
Parahit Technologies is a Customer Engagement Communication Software Company with over 15 years presence in the Industry.
Parahit is one of the Top Leaders in Voice-Based Software Solutions Companies in India that offers innovative and customer-centric products to clients across the world.
We are looking for an IMMEDIATE JOINER - As Java Developer you will be responsible for creation and implementation of backend services (API / Microservice).
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Designing and developing performant REST APIs, Microservices.
- Data Model design.
- Participating in requirements analysis.
- Writing clean, scalable code and Implementing unit tests.
- Participating in peer code reviews.
- Optimizing the overall performance of Application.
- Strong focus on data governance and security.
- Be a strong Agile team member.
- Conceptually strong in Design Patterns and OOP
- Hands on with technologies like Spring Boot, Java Web services/APIs (SOAP, REST, JSON, Maven, Gradle, jUnit)
- Working knowledge with AWS is a must.
- Excellent understanding of data structures, threading.
- Working knowledge with any of the Unit Test Frameworks such as jUnit.
- Good problem-solving skills. Attention to details.
- Should be a quick learner and keen on learning new technologies.
- Strong in debugging, troubleshooting and performance tuning for SQL queries
- Proficient in RDBMS (MySQL, Mssql) and NoSQL databases (mongo, HBase)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Additional Skills (Optional):
- Exposure to Node.js / python
- Exposure to Lambda functions.
- Exposure to AWS Data Storage.
- Knowledgeable on TDD.
Qualifications & Experience:
- BE/B.Tech, ME/MTech. 7+ years of Java development experience, including Spring, Spring Boot
- Design and develop application with your strong knowledge in .NET
• Apply your expertise in OOPS and best coding practices, TDD & Solid design Principles.
• Expertise level implementations of multithreading concepts & You are familiar with Full
stack development. If you are a developer with strong experience in .Net backend technologies
• Apply your versatility in choosing appropriate tools and frameworks for the Core
• Work on large scale complex algorithmic solutions and fine tuning
• Working on service oriented solutions and micro services architecture and be a part of
monolithic to micro services re-architecture
Technology using ASP.NET MVC, C#, Entity Framework and SQL Server 2008
Experience in coding and implementation of end to end functionality of a medium
to large Web Project throughout application life cycle.
Hands on experience in Java Script and J-Query with good verbal communication.
Must have strong knowledge in MS SQL Server 2008/2012 and above with writing
Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions, triggers, indexes, etc.
Knowledge on complete n-tier web application development and familiarity with
Good team player with quick learning curve & ability to collaborate and work with
Good to have some experience in CRM and ecommerce portal.
Hand on experience on developing and using Web API.
US based IT/ Software company Requires Backend Web Developer (Dot net MVC )- Gurgaon(Sector- 34)
One of our client which was established in the year 2002 a part of US set up in the technological hub of North India, Gurgaon, with an objective to provide innovative and intelligent interfaces between you and the technological systems that play an ever-greater role in our lives. At Company we are committed to our customers satisfaction by providing them with ingenious end-to-end solutions using state of the art systems, the latest computing technologies, and all with the economic advantage of an overseas software consulting firm. We have built a honorable reputation in this industry by providing our customer's with the best price, quality, reliability, and support. Our strength is our continuous evolution based on market trends and client feedback.
We have a proven track record of delivering within budget and on time and are very versatile when it comes to understanding a new industry or market segment. Some of our core competencies are listed below.
v Systems Programming
v Embedded Programming
v GIS and Remote sensing
v Geospatial data Intelligence
v Enterprise level applications i.e. CRM, Knowledge Mgmt. System, etc
v Web based Content Management System (WCMS)
v Smart Mobile Device Applications
v Control System and Automation
v Systems Engineering
v Business Process & Document Management applications
We are looking for Sr Dot net MVC developer for our client office in Gurgaon..
PFB the details
1) Client - IT & Consulting MNC
2) Location- Gurgoan
3) Position-Dot net/ Sr Dot net MVC - Developer
4) Experience- 2- 9 years in DOT NET -MVC development
JD is as follows-
-Sud have an experience of atleast 2-6 years with at least 1 year on MVC Projects .
Designation: Dot Net ( MVC) Developer
-Working experience in developing applications with .NET technologies.( Dot net/ MVC)
-Sud have handled MVC projects for at-least a years & Good knowledge of MVC
Experience of Entity Framework
-knowledge of object-oriented design and development (OOA/OOD) and the .NET patterns and practices
-Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with quick adaptation to new technologies, methodologies and systems
2) Good to Have
-Reasonable understanding of SQL Server and for integration using ADO.NET
-Experience with SDLC application/development methodologies
-Strong multi-task orientation with ability to prioritize workload.
-Demonstrated ability working in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment and effectively communicate ideas across business and technical groups
Location: Gurgaon (Sec-34)
â€¢ Experience in Design and Development of web-based applications using MVC, C#, & SQL Database at the backend.
â€¢ Experience in deploying web applications on server, knowledge on MVC framework
-Knowledge of Ajax, Java Script, HTML.
â€¢ Excellent logical and analytical skills.
â€¢ Capability to work with deadline.
â€¢ Good knowledge of identifying and solving problems and enjoy working in teams.
- Current ctc & notice period
Directives, Controllers, Services
● 1+ years Experience with ASP.NET, AngularJS
● Strong knowledge of ASP.NET/C#/MVC
● Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
● Hand on AngularJS applications, directives, controllers, services
● Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
● Good knowledge of Databases (MySQL/SQL Server)
- Responsible for design, development, deployment and maintenance of our applications and its various modules.
- Work closely with Product, UX, and QA teams to deliver the product.
- Ability to own several modules of the application.
Skills required :
- Ability to understand a problem and write good quality code to solve it
- Candidates should have worked on Single Page Application based applications (Angular.js or React.js)
- Working knowledge of Databases like MySQL, MongoDB etc
- Understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Ability to design products independently
- Ability to take complete ownership of his/her tasks
- Working knowledge of at least one of SVN/GIT or a similar version control system
- Ability to quickly learn and pick up new technologies
- Understanding on website scalability and performance
Good to Have :
- Experience with front end technologies like PWA, Service Worker will be a plus
- Knowledge of unit testing theory
- Product start up experience