Looking for 1-2+ years’ experience with front/back end web development experience with Magento e commerce experience.
We are looking for an experienced (2+ years’) Web Developer with Magento (PHP) e Commerce experience to join our expanding team to build our product.
The incumbent is required to work on the full development lifecycle, will use their experience of front and back end to build highly responsive websites. He/She will have all the tools needed along with a fantastic working environment, which is driven by a highly motivated and enthusiastic team of developers.
- Develop on new and existing client projects built using the Magento platform
- Architect and write custom extensions according to best practices
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable code
- Perform a mix of front-end and back-end development on new and existing Magento sites
- Develop new integrations and custom extensions
- Deploy code across development, staging and production environments
- Troubleshoot and resolve bugs found in existing Magento installations
- Integrate Magento with other third-party systems
- Communicate and collaborate with developers on the team
- Develop solutions in given time frames
- Communicate with managers about any issues or concerns.
- Experience creating Modules/Webservices (REST/SOAP)/Themes
About InSync Tech Fin Solutions Ltd
● Create beautiful software experiences for our clients using design thinking, lean and agile methodology.
● Work in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchical culture.
● Work in collaborative, fast-paced and value-driven teams to build innovative customer experiences for our clients.
● Help to grow the next generation of developers and have a positive impact on the industry.
● Experience: 4+ years.
● Server-side development experience mainly in JAVA, (Python and nodeJS can be considerable)
● UI development experience in ReactJS or AngularJS or PolymerJS or EmberJS or Jquery etc. are good to have.
● Passion for software engineering and follow the best coding concepts.
● Good to great problem solving and communication skills.
Nice to have Qualifications
● Product and customer-centric mindset.
● Great OO skills, including design patterns.
● Experience with devops, continuous integration & deployment.
● Exposure to big data technologies, Machine Learning and NLP will be a plus.
● Competitive salary.
● Work from anywhere.
● Learning and gaining experience rapidly.
● Reimbursement for basic working set up at home.
● Insurance (including a top up insurance for COVID).
Remote - work from anywhere.
To know more : https://www.zemosolabs.com/
1. Must have expereince in Php Laravel
2. Good to have Vue.js experience
4. Good in analytical thinking
What we are looking for
DirectShifts has set out to modernize healthcare recruiting. We're a team of physicians, entrepreneurs, and problem solvers who have come together to solve major pain points facing employers and medical professionals today.
We have built a healthcare staffing technology platform that connects healthcare professionals directly with employers by using advanced technologies and digitizing the recruitment and staffing processes. Using an AI-based platform, DirectShifts matches the right clinicians to the right jobs at healthcare employers.
We’re a Y Combinator graduate (YC S19), backed by leading investors, and are growing rapidly.
You will be responsible for implementing ideas and mocks for our app (web and mobile) which is used daily by healthcare professionals, internal users and healthcare employers - you will own the frontend development as well as the building blocks and the APIs that power the web app (and the mobile apps). You need to be comfortable dabbling with some basic infrastructure management on AWS.
- 2+ years of work experience, primarily as a full-stack developer
- Strong foundation of Ruby on Rails
- High ownership at all stages of product development - from conception to maintenance
- Adaptability - learn new technologies as and when needed
- Good communication skills to get your point across
- Bachelors in Computer Science
- Ability to work remotely
- React and Redux experience
- Experience with REST APIs
- Experience with cloud services (preferably AWS)
About PrepBytes(A CollegeDekho company)
PrepBytes(A CollegeDekho company) is a Gurgaon-based ed-tech startup focused on helping students improve their coding skills. PrepBytes offers India’s only Mentorship driven personalized coding programs.
In a short span of time , we have achieved a reach in 1000+ engineering colleges and established a brand among 100k+ students.
PrepBytes was started by two IIT/NIT Alumnus having work experience in fast paced startups & tech giants like Amazon and Samsung. Since then, the startup has grown into a team of individuals working towards revolutionizing the way students learn coding and making them successful in their tech career.
To fulfill the vision to be one of the largest personalised coding platforms , we are looking for passionate folks to join our team & contribute to success stories of thousands of students and be part of the next big revolution in the edtech industry.
- Working with the founders to implement innovative ideas and improvising the existing backend.
- Development and implementation of cutting-edge Educational Technology with the aim of revolutionizing the sector.
- Work on innovative features of the Learning Management System, Coding Platforms, Hiring Platforms, Assessment Platforms, and many more new products.
- Building scalable and secured backend for smooth learning of users
- Get involved and mentor in System, Architecture, and Database Design discussions with the team
- Maintain high-quality code by getting involved in code reviews
What are we looking for?
- Overall 4+ years of technical experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering or a related field.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- A keen learner who will develop & own cutting-edge consumer-facing product
- Experience in building projects from scratch.
- Excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills.
Founded in 2000 by serial entrepreneurs who hailed from IIT Delhi. We are India’s one of the leading certification training providers, also awarded the ' Most Innovative Indian IT Company’ award by NASSCOM in 2004 . We are one of the first in the industry to launch online training for various technologies.
We are looking for a fullstack developer who is proficient with React.js and nodejs. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components, RESTful APIs and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux) and nodejs. You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
Developing new user-facing features using React.js
Developing lambda services using nodejs
Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-
capable devices and browsers
Thorough understanding of React.js and nodeJs and their core principles
Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
Familiarity with RESTful APIs
Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack,
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical
A knack for benchmarking and optimization
Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN and CodeCommit
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
Any cloud certification such as AWS Certified Developer would be a plus
1. 3+ years of experience in developing backend Java applications.
2. Experience with Java 11 will be GOOD to have.
3. Experience in front-end development is desired.
4. A self-driven attitude along with a sense of structure and creativeness.
5. Excellent written and spoken English.
6. Bachelor degree in computer science, information technology or software engineering or equivalent
7. Hands-on knowledge and experience of developing financial systems and understanding of financial concepts.
1. Write high quality code that solves difficult problems in a highly distributed system with extreme demands on resilience and quality.
2. Perform sufficient tests to ensure at least 80% code coverage.
3. Participate in and contribute to scrum ceremonies, e.g. daily stand-ups, sprint planning, demos and retros.
4. Will be involved in several stages of the product life cycle; design, implementation and testing. At times, also release and deployment.
5. Participate in design discussions and decisions.
Good to have skills:
1. Primary skills – Java 8, spring boot, React, MQ/Messaging services & API, (Java 11, ReactiveX, REST, Swagger/OpenAPI, React/Redux, Gradle, Git, BitBucket, Jenkins)
2. High performance transactional platform
3. Back-end development and Middleware
4. Modern UI based on React
5. Continuous delivery and automation
6. Domain – Capital Market, Investment Banking is good or BFSI is ok
- Should have 3.6 - 5 Years work experience.
- Should have experience in Node. JS.
- Should have experience in HTML, CSS.
They must be familiar with a variety of operating systems and platforms. The ideal candidate will also have an analytical mindset and a keen eye for detail.
The goal is to write “clean” and flawless code to produce fully functional software applications according to requirements.
Understand requirements and how they translate in application features
Collaborate with a team of IT professionals to set specifications for new applications
Design creative prototypes according to specifications
Write high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
Perform unit and integration testing before launch
Conduct functional and non-functional testing
Troubleshoot and debug applications
Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features
Proven experience as application developer
Experience in designing and building applications
Ability to program in NodeJS and AngularJS
In-depth knowledge of programming for diverse operating systems and platforms using development tools
Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles.
A team player with excellent communication skills
Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
Great attention to detail and time-management skills