Stream: Marketing Communications
NOTE: THIS IS A CONTRACT TO HIRE ROLE.
• Manage and Design for various communications on channels like Email, Notifications, In-app/Web/m-web properties
• Product campaigns and brand campaigns (ATL/BTL) either contribute directly and/or oversee if led by agency
• Off-line collaterals like Point-of-sale, Posters, Danglers etc.
• Social media campaigns
• Internal communications on need basis
• Work in-close collaboration with growth, brand marketing, designer and agencies (on need basis) as a team of 3 – you the designer, copywriter and content writer
• Your performance will be measured on the effectiveness of the communication you develop using KPIs like Transaction numbers, click through rates, engagement, etc
• For the desired position, the employee must provide strong conceptual thinking, solid design skills and expertise in creative design programs.
• Amazing design skills across various medium
• Expertise in adobe creative suit
• Proactive and an idea person who can take leap from the brief to design the most impactful communication
• Work closely with copywriter - content person and the marketing team
• Collaborates effectively and is open to ideas from other people
• Active on the new age social media platforms and is well-aware of social and other trends
• Experience of working in unstructured environment, entrepreneurial in nature
• What will Push- Up Your Chances is about 2 years of advertising experience especially digital with the ability to work under tight deadlines.
• Strong understanding of different styles of designs for different requirements.
• Command over Hindi in addition to English language. Regional language skills would be an added advantage.
Education Qualification Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design or related field
1. Around 2 years of work experience in design, creative & conceptualizing experience preferably in advertising agencies
2. High-level proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (CS6 or higher): Illustrator Photoshop, InDesign (web, video and animation software)
Senior UX designer:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in creating websites, web applications, mobile apps and games
- Consulting with clients to understand their goals
- Conducting competitor and customer analysis
- Explaining user research results to internal and external stakeholders (An intensive research may not happen in all the projects)
- Developing personas and usage scenarios
- Conducting usability testing
- Creating wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps and screen flows
- Creating product prototypes
- Analyzing user feedback and activity, and iterating to enhance the user experience
- Assisting with content development
- Coordination with internal end external designers
Software “must have”: Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch App
Absolutely required to be proficient in English (both speaking and writing).
Nice to know: InDesign, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premier, Notion, Slack, GDrive, Wordpress, Elementor
Skills: Agile process mindset, good organization when working with multiple designers, experience with design systems and replication of brand guidelines
Biostrap is based in Los Angeles, California with our team working remotely in several countries around the globe. This is a remote position, you’ll need a computer and a high speed internet connection.
Notice period: Immediate r 30days
Experience:5 to 8yrs
Our client is a 5-year-old travel and hostel space providing platform, a Youth Hotel chain, where the spaces are designed for work and leisure. Their mission is to provide quality spaces for youths looking for hostel options and to other travelers across locations in India. They provide clean and hygienic dorms and private rooms along with different facilities like Wi-fi, travel helpdesk, fully stocked kitchens, lockers and laundry services, etc.
They are currently providing 800 beds in 13 locations, and plan to add another 1600 in the next few months, with the aim to add at least a lac bed in the near future. The spaces offered by them are highly rated by their customers and are preferred over other competitors for the location and services offered within a decent budget. Invested by some very well known names across Asia, it provides their team with a work culture that thrives on modern yet social and explorative values.
What you will do:
- Working closely with the Product Manager to create wireframes and visuals for web and app
- Conceptualizing and designing of merchandise
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- 1-3 years of experience in Graphic Designing
- Proficiency in design software like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe XD and Figma
- Understanding of UI & UX design
- Experience in merchandise designing
- Design intuitive, human-centric flows, and experiences on the web, iOS, and Android
- Own a wide variety of projects that vary from big picture concepts to granular feature details
- Identify and produce design artifacts that make the team more effective (journey map, user flow, wireframes, etc.)
- Analyze the success of your solutions and iterate
- Create our design system from scratch yourself and help onboard future designers as we scale
- Present work and use design to build alignment and influence product direction
- Research and understand users, plan and conduct usability tests, and leverage data to make confident design decisions
- Influence our product roadmap by advocating for the user and educating the team on key design concerns
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the engineering team and leadership
Skills & Requirements
- If you don't think you meet all of the criteria below but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.
- 1-8 years of experience delivering extraordinary design as a UX designer, information architect, interaction designer, or similar. Experience designing in the fintech industry is a big bonus.
- Portfolio with a history of impactful projects that showcase your design process
- Strong UX, interaction, and visual design skills
- A human-centric approach to designing products
- A bias for action and a tenacious focus on how your work impacts users and the business
- Strong cross-functional collaboration and communication skills
- Fluency in commonly used design software (FIGMA!) and related tools
Good to have
- Experience leading / mentoring other designers
- Experience with helping set product strategy through methods like design sprints, quarterly or yearly planning, and team brainstorms
- Experience setting a vision for a product experience.
- Prototyping skills (using Invision, HTML, CSS, Framer, Principle, etc.)
- Conceptual understanding of popular front-end frameworks like Angular and React
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with advertising, graphic design, marketing or strategic communications focus
- 1+ or more years of related experience in graphic design
- Strong graphic design skills with knowledge of various design production tools and software
- Knowledge of and demonstrated abilities in design principles, image manipulation, photo retouching, layouts and typography
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, etc.) and similar software
- Basic knowledge and demonstrated abilities in icon design, character design and, illustration
- Working along with the video animation team to provide them the necessary vectors.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues and partners, receive feedback and take direction
- Manage multiple projects and deliver work in a timely fashion with a positive “can-do” attitude
- Very organized and detail-oriented
- Basic knowledge of design file formats
Work with the product manager and come up with a fully functional UX designs for a SAAS product from the ground up.
Work with the developers and support them transforming designs to code.
Own the UX process end to end and build a world class user experience.
Should be a critical and thorough thinker.