We are looking to hire a skilled WordPress developer to design and implement attractive and functional websites for our clients. You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates.
WordPress Developer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with clients to discuss website design and function.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Conducting WordPress training with the client.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
● You have a strong passion for start-ups and the proactiveness to deliver
● You have hands-on experience building services using NodeJs, ExpressJs technologies
● You have hands-on experience of MongoDB (NoSQL/SQL) database technologies.
● You are good at web technologies like Restful/SOAP web services
● You are good at caching and third-party integration
● You are strong on debugging and troubleshooting skills
● If you have Knowledge of Python, Chrome extension & DevOps development is a plus.
● You must be proficient in building scalable backend infrastructure software or distributed systems with exposure to Front-end and backend libraries/frameworks.
● Experience with Databases and micro services architecture is an advantage
● You should be able to push your limits and go beyond your role to scale the product
● Go-getter attitude
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Engineering with 5+ experience writing high quality, efficient and maintainable code. Proficiency with Elixir or Erlang. Alternatively experience with at least two of Ruby on Rails, NodeJS, Python,Lisp/Clojure, Scala, Haskel or similar
- Good knowledge of SQL databases (PostgresSQL, MSSQL, Oracle or similar)
- Good knowledge of revision control system like GIT, SVN, TFS or similar
- Experience with NoSQL databases like InfluxDB, Prometheus, Elastic Stack, SOLR or similar is a plus.
- In depth knowledge of Linux would be a plus
- Exposure to schematic and layout design and understanding would be a plus.
- Experience working with the energy metering segment is a plus.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The selected candidate will be handling software development activities in Elixir and Typescript
- Technical development activities as per client requirements and internal operational processes.
- Coordinate with multi geographical teams for technical development.
- Close coordination with Technical Support team to visit customers and understand requirements.
- Maintaining/writing high quality code, tests and documentation
* Hands-on experience in Angular JS / Angular (3-11)
* Experience in HTML / Java Script / CSS
* Experience in Ms SQL / Postgresql / Oracle / LINQ
* Hands-on experience in Jquery / Typescript
* Experience in Microservices architecture
* Experience on cyber security aspect of application development
* Develop, perform unit testing
Artium Academy is the first of its kind online music academy with an Academic Board featuring the industry greats - Sonu Nigam, Shubha Mudgal, KS Chitra, Aruna Sairam, Aneesh Pradhan, Raju Singh, Loius Banks, Gino Banks & Ananth Vaidyanathan.
At Artium Academy, our mantra is to provide an advanced learning platform, packed with virtual tools, enabling users to learn music in a fun and interactive way!
Making music available to everyone. We pride ourselves in being a company driven by technology. Music is the beating heart of our platform, while tech is the brainpower enabling innovative ideas of engaging with our students & teachers.
ARTIUM is looking for a Full Stack Developer
What You’ll Do
• Architect, design, build and deploy technology solutions at scale
• Understand business problems and suggest technology solutions.
• Raise the bar on sustainable engineering by improving best practices, producing best in class of code, documentation, testing and monitoring.
• Estimate effort, identify risks and plan execution.
• Solid experience in developing & integrating backend RESTful services with Client/UI side technologies with loosely coupled, flexible solutions. Good understanding of Clean
• Architecture, Micro services, and Design patterns
• Strong with databases and Query tuning techniques to improve performance
• Good Understanding of Database design techniques (such as normalization)
• Good understanding of CI/CD practices and tools.
• Partner with Product Managers and Business owners to define key components of the overall strategy.
• Experience in AWS Cloud Technologies and Stacks like AWS Lambda, SQS, Storage, Media and Cache Management
• Strong desire to drive change, and ability to adapt to change quickly. Proficient in new and emerging technologies.
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills - including negotiation, facilitation, and consensus-building skills; ability to influence and persuade, without direct control
What We Offer You
• Hike on your Current CTC + Performance Based Stock Options
• Become a part of the Pilot Batch and cherish the opportunity of witnessing and even contributing to the setting up of the systems & processes.
• Make consistent, significant opportunistic contributions, and be privileged to grow with the company at a rampant speed
• With a flat hierarchy, enjoy the liberty of working directly under the guidance of stellar leaders.
Route to Smile is a patient-centric, tech-oriented brand in the Healthcare space.
With a team of experts and a mission to continuously innovate, Route to Smile is revolutionizing the Healthcare industry by providing customized solutions to facilitate accurate and precise clinical outcomes and patient-specific care with a focus on technological service delivery.
As a part of their latest offerings, Route to Smile is leveraging leading technologies including IoT, Industry 4.0 and AI/ML to further enable healthcare professionals to improve patient engagement and drive overall practice growth.
The candidate will be an integral member of a team that will employ the latest techniques and best practices in software development and utilize best-in-class tools and frameworks to build a first-of-their-kind cloud-agnostic, enterprise-class large-scale SaaS application.
- Responsible for building the architecture, key components, and middleware of the platform and developing fully multi-tenant systems
- Develop workflow management functions
- Develop REST APIs, as well as contribute to the overall API framework
- Implement solutions using iterative processes, Agile development methodologies and test-driven development
- Being a senior developer, you will also be required to lead a team of junior developers.
- 5 to 9 years of development experience with Java and related front-end and back-end technologies, and experience working in a distributed systems environment.
- Extensive experience in developing full stack end-to-end scalable and distributed applications.
- Experience in SaaS Application architecture & design and working with database modeling and design concepts. Understanding of database design and maintenance and experience with SQLite, PostgreSQL, and MySQL.
- Experience with developing loosely coupled design, Micro-services development, message queues, and customized application deployment using RESTful services, implementing REST APIs with Spring or JAX-RS.
- Working knowledge of either Spring boot, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Struts Framework, building REST based Web Services using Java EE Standards
- Have experience in single sign-on, multi-factor authentication and security background.
- Knowledge of Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN 2.0) workflow engines such as Activiti, jBPM, Orchestra, and Flowable, however not mandatory.
Good to have Skills:
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design.
- Good familiarity with Linux operating system, managing Linux servers and using AWS (EC2, S3).
- Familiarity with administering, automating, and deploying to cloud-based environments such as AWS, Google Cloud Platform, or Azure, or working experience with Kubernetes.
- Should have used GIT.
- Understanding of search technologies such as Solr, ElasticSearch, and Lucene
- Have working knowledge in CI/CD pipelines (Concourse/Jenkins), and at times wear multiple hats to double up as Dev Ops
- Experience being part of product teams and in handling integrations, good at communication and teamwork skills.
- Strong emphasis on quality and the ability to deliver quickly and consistently.
- Self-driven and motivated to work with cutting edge technology.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You will be part of a cross-functional team that is responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate scalable software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Design, develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Develop web applications implementing MVT architecture using Django web application frameworks
- Write effective APIs
- Manage the complete software development process from conception to deployment
- Maintaining and upgrading the software following deployment
- Should be able to visualize a proposed system and be able to build it
- Experience with Django, Flask, rest frameworks
- Work with server-side technologies including databases and MVC and MVT patterns
- Maintain version control system such as GIT
- Should know all the phases of SDLC from requirement gathering to support and maintenance.
- 3-5 years proven experience as a Full Stack Developer
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Strong understanding of algorithms, data structures and system design
- Knowledge of LAMP and MEAN solution stacks
- Ability to develop front end website architecture and back-end website applications
- Familiarity with databases (MySQL, SQL, MongoDB), web servers (Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Rails Web developer with good communication skills. The Candidate MUST have good communication skills and should be comfortable taking Phone/Video calls with US employees.
Please see below the technical skillset required:
- Strong Proficiency in HTML/CSS and experience with Bootstrap and FontAwesome
- Thorough understanding of ReactJS and its core principles
- Experience with popular ReactJS workflows (such as Flux and Redux)
- Experience with AngularJS
- Experience with NPM and NodeJS
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, etc.
- Experience with popular frameworks like EmberJS, BackboneJS, KnockoutJS and Vue is a plus.
For Backend (Ruby on Rails):
- Solid understanding of Ruby along with Rails 3, 4 and 5
- Solid understanding of gems like with devise, ActiveAdmin, Clockwork, SideKiq, Ransack
- Proficient with ActionCable, EventMachine, Websocket
- Excellent understanding of Rails query interface and DBMS like Mysql, sqlite, postgreSQL
- Proficient in creating test suites using Cucumber, Capybara, RSpecs, Minitests etc
- Proficient in HTML/CSS/Sass
- Experience in AWS Elastic Beanstalk and Capistrano deployments is a plus
- Experience in creating Ruby programs/scripts to automate tasks is a plus
- Experience with CMS systems like BrowserCMS is a plus
- Exp – 9+ yrs
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization is a solid plus
- Experience in GoLang and/or Rails and desire to work on back-end applications is a solid plus