Experience: 4 to 6 years prefreable.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Work Type: Full Time
We're building E-commerce, Fintech & Supply Chain stacks for Indian Retail & heads down focused on solving the hard, industry-defining challenges. If you love the first principle approach, freedom to build & own your outcomes, It is the place! Welcoming all entrepreneurial minds to BUILD & blitz scale with us!
- Work with other our leaders to design and drive the plan for the company's vision.
- Recruit great engineers, in collaboration with our recruiting team.
- Develop engineers on the team, helping them advance in their careers.
- Empower the engineering team to achieve a high level of technical productivity, reliability and simplicity.
- Contribute to engineering-wide initiatives as a member of our engineering management team.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline (Tier I colleges preferable).
- A track record of leading productive engineering teams.
- Successfully recruited great people to your teams.
- The ability to thrive on a high level of autonomy and responsibility.
- The desire to encourage a healthy work environment that's both supportive and challenging.
- A genuine excitement to help engineers develop new skills and advance in their careers.
- Enough technical sense to ask engineers good questions about architecture and product decisions.
- 7+ years of relevant engineering and hands-on technical management experience.
- Previous experience at good tech startups/product companies.
- Strong hands-on experience in full stack development and architecture using NodeJS, MVC, microservices, UI & UX (React), ORM tool (Sequelize), CICD tools (Git, Jenkins, AWS).
- Excellent knowledge of RDBMS, SQL, NoSQL, Cache, Linux based systems.
About the company
Founded by ex-Flipkart leadership and IIT alumni, Arzooo is a vertical focused e-commerce startup, digitising the Consumer Electronics value chain in India.
It started as a B2B platform empowering thousands of Consumer Durables stores with the best of pricing & product selection through its e-commerce stack and also creating a very efficient supply chain infrastructure across tier-2,3,4 towns in India. The recent foray into fintech has enabled us to empower Indian retail with a low cost, digital-first Credit alternative, which is unlocking immense scale for us
We are the largest e-comm player in India in the Electronics domain, and scaling fast towards capturing this multi-billion opportunity. With a presence in 300+ cities, we're now building a direct to consumer platform on top of our existing network of thousands of Durables stores. Through the direct to consumer platform we're taking all these stores online with Live Commerce capabilities, building appliances focused shopping experience for tier-2+ India.
We're a team of 400+ with deep experience in scaling startups, and we are building this team further now.
• Java EE (Servlets, JSTL, JSP, JDBC)
• Frontend frameworks (ReactJS)
• Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS, SASS
• Microsoft SQL Server (writing queries, stored procedures, triggers etc.)
Egregore Labs (www.egregorelabs.com) is a financial software company founded in 2017 by Prashant Vijay (ISB, Tulane) & Hari Balaji (IIM Ahmedabad, IIT Madras) both of whom have spent over a decade each in Financial Services, with a majority of their experience at Goldman Sachs across New York, Hong Kong & Singapore in roles across Trading, Quant & Technology.
- Build backend REST APIs on Python 3 based server frameworks for deployment and scaling of our product(s)
- Write meaningful test cases for frontend & backend platforms
- Integrate our products with 3rd party products/tools/services
- Develop Infrastructure for delivering services using a performance-driven approach, build databases, schedule automated jobs, etc
Ideal Background / Experience
- At least 24 months of diverse experience in web development for product or services-oriented environment with exposure to working production deployments
- In-depth exposure to technologies used in web-based SaaS products, including REST APIs
- Sound understanding of Postgres and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
Nice to have exposure to any of
- Object Relational Models (SQLAlchemy, etc)
- Google APIs
- Microservices Architecture Pattern
- NodeJS / ExpressJS
Work from Home, office in Noida
Experience: 2yrs plus
We can offer 100% remote work, best in class salary and you get a chance to work with best minds in this domain.
Web / FE design
• Have a very good understanding of the product requirement and its
• Need to attend Scrum meeting (Sync-up meeting) with team to resolve
queries and define next level
Must Have Skills:
• Experience in Angular, Node.js,mongoDB,
• express framework (MEAN stack)
• Experience in Web technologies using HTML 5 and responsive design.
• Experience in REST Apis.
• RDBMS (MySQL) knowledge would be a plus.
• Experience in Linux (Ubuntu Servers) would be a plus
Good to have Skills
• Knowledge of AWS services (Cloud) would be a plus.
• Having knowledge of Unit testing, framework is an added advantage.
• Experience in version control system (GIT).
• Experience in Project management tool and bug tracking tool (JIRA).
• Well versed with Software Development Life
• Cycle (SDLC), Agile and scrum methodology
We are looking for a Senior Full-Stack Developer to join our team. You'll be part of the growing engineering team. You'll be primary responsible for front-end development using frameworks like React.js/Vue.js, but having backend-experience is a plus. If you are ready to make an immediate impact with a fun and talented team, we would love to hear from you.
- Expertise on React.js or Vue.js
- Good understanding of CSS/Bootstrap Expertise on Express.js
- Familiarity with Git
- Experience on MySQL, MongoDB
- Demonstrated ability to develop, scale, and maintain SaaS applications end-to- end; everything from what the customer sees to the code on the server
- Maintain a driving force to write clean and concise code
- Extensive experience in building REST APIs
- Experience in building, managing, and enhancing backend / server-side development using java / java scripts. Expertise in NodeJS is preferred
- The person must have built systems that consume and process volumes of data from various sources. Experience in handling and managing data in NoSQL databases such as Mongodb.
- Extensive experience of building custom UI for web using the popular frameworks like angular and react. Experience in developing mobile UI is nice to have
- Experience of working with code repositories such as Github and GitLab.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Experience of working on Cloud environments and experience in AWS is preferred.
- Experience in Dockers and Kubernetes for deployments
Key Functions & Roles of the Candidate:
- Design and documentation of the CashLobe technology stack
- Code / implement the CashLobe technology stack
- Deploy and maintain the CashLobe technology stack
- Engage with leadership team to help evolve the CashLobe technology stack offerings
Good to have:
- Have pre-built deployment pipelines CI/CD across environments DEV/STAGING/PROD
- Knowledge of developing using Python and specifically the data/number crunching frameworks like NumPy, pandas, scikit, etc.
- Experience in the Fintech domain and specifically the banking & accounting systems
Design and build efficient, scalable systems that are used by millions of people across the globe from day one
Own what you build as you create, test, and refine what's under the hood of our pages and services
Investigate production issues pertaining to customer features to determine root cause and implement solutions
Investigate existing queries and write new queries with performance optimization in mind- Build well-designed software in a way that is generic, reusable, and easily extensible, as well as solves the business needs and requirements
Collaborate with product managers, designers, and software engineers to ensure design vision is maintained, and UI deliverables are completed on time
Work with the real-time feedback from our users (external and internal) to make the products better
Discover, design, develop, deploy, debug. Repeat!
Who fits the bill? :-
2-4 years of experience in building tech products with user focus Excellent problem-Solving skills using design patterns
Strong fundamentals in data structures and algorithms
Excellent coding and debugging skills in NodeJS and a deep understanding of web architecture.
Developing new user-facing features using React.js
Experience working with MongoDB understanding of database and query efficiency basics
Building scalable and performance-oriented services with caching techniques
Knowledge of RESTful paradigms and to experience building/consuming APIs
Strong command of cross-browser development techniques and progressive enhancements- Experience in building scalable systems is an added plus
About the Company:-
Perspectico AI is an AI-based value matching tool for recruiters to hire candidates based on customized paraments, faster by leveraging elements of Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence. Currently, Perspectico AI has more than 150 recruiters using its product and is undergoing rapid expansion in 51 cities across India. Being a tech product company, Perspectico AI is a brand under Perspectico Learning Private Limited, founded in 2017, by an SSCBS Alumni.
Perspectico AI has recently received angel funding and has been widely featured in national and international media including Yourstory, Economic Times, Entrepreneur, VC Circle, The Hindu, Indian Express, among others.