Sprinto is an early-stage SaaS startup, working in the information security "compliance" space. This is a flourishing area but has not seen any innovation in the last couple of decades. Thanks to some macro-changes, we think the space is ripe for a startup to become a market leader. Within the launch of six months, we raised a big Series A round of 10M $ funding from India's top-tier VCs. Our job as founders and early team members is to ensure that Sprinto has a shot at this opportunity.
- Sprinto has an experienced founding team. Prior to Sprinto, we (Girish and Raghu) built Recruiterbox.com. We bootstrapped the recruiter box from 2011 to 2017 and scaled it to 2500+ global customers and a team of ~45 people spread across India and the US. At the end of 2017, Recruiterbox was acquired by Turn/River capital.
We wrote most of the early code at Recruiterbox and remained among the top 5 committers even when the company ran at scale. We are engineers at heart and love building scalable systems for people to coordinate, work together and build great things together - Sprinto is well-capitalized from top-notch investors like Accel, Elevation & Blume.
While you have all the advantages of working on challenging problems that come with working in a startup, you also don't have the risk of the company running out of money. - Last but not least, stock options. While all early-stage startups offer stock options, not all of them are the same.
At Sprinto, we aren't satisfied with being just a large/successful company. We want to be the category leader. On a good outcome, your stint with Sprinto will leave you with no need to work for money and you only continue to work for passion.
- Lead the delivery of high quality, innovative, flexible and scalable technical solutions that meet business requirements.
- Design, Develop, Test and maintain software applications.
- Perform hands-on coding and provide thoughtful code reviews.
- Demonstrate ability to work within an agile team as well as collaborate with many other teams on design and implementation strategies.
- Follow SCRUM Agile Development methodology
- Problem Solving and ability to present ideas - Self-motivated, Open-minded, User Focused, Adaptive.
- Generate guidelines for other web designers to match visual design intent.
- Experience in building web application using ReactJS as the frontend framework.
- Have worked on REST client and WebSockets
- Be able to write Unit tests using a framework like Jasmine, Enzyme etc.
- Have experience in using any of the Build scripts.
- Proficient understanding of GitHub or other version control systems
- Strong programming basics, with a clear understanding of Object-Oriented and Functional programming.
- Expert in developing backend application with RESTful API's Using Rest Framework
- Understanding creation of website layout/user interfaces by using standard HTML5, CSS3, jQuery.
- Experience in Bootstrap4 or CSS pre-processor like Less or Sass is desirable.
- Low-Latency UI, Page optimization, and bundle build + caching.
Mintifi Pvt Ltd. is a registered NBFC, funded by IFC, Elevation Capital, and Norwest Venture Partners.
Mintifi provides business loans to SMEs and we are building technology to automate the process. We are aiming to approve and disburse loans in minutes.
A good candidate should match the following experience level and skillset
- 2 to 4 years experience in MERN stack
- Good problem-solving technique
- Knowledge of AWS ecosystem is a plus
- Experience in FinTech is a big plus
- Minimum 3+ years of ReactJS Web Application development
- Minimum 3+ years of Node.js server-side rendered development
- Experience developing and supporting enterprise-grade applications
- Experience working with Docker or kubernetes
- Strong ability to troubleshoot / debug issues
- Experience integrating REST APIs, ability to quickly pick up new APIs/SDKs
- Capable of working in a fast-paced agile environment
- Strong discipline in documenting engineering processes and best practices
- Disciplined in writing unit tests, test code coverage
We have a great work culture and offer amazing technical and architectural challenges.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic developer eager to work on the innovative Product.
• Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related.
• 5+ years of professional development experience.
• Deep experience in web applications, object-oriented programming, web services, REST,
Cloud computing, AWS/Azure, node.js, full-stack development
• Experience with multiple programming languages and frameworks including at least one
• Experience in designing, developing and managing large scale web services
• Experience designing APIs and frameworks that are used by others
• Familiar with Git, Confluence, and Jira
• Exceptional problem-solving skills, with experience in defining and understanding complex
system architectures and design patterns
• Excellent communication skills. Be able to articulate technical decisions and produce
excellent technical documents
• Experience creating and maintaining unit tests and continuous integration
• Contribution to open source is a plus
• Experience developing cross-platform applications is a plus
About the company
Anaxee Digital Runners is building India's largest last-mile verification & data collection network of Digital Runners (shared feet-on-street, tech-enabled) to help Businesses & Consumers reach remotest parts of India, on-demand. We are already serving 11000 pin codes (57% of India) | Website: www.anaxee.com
Check out our company pitch (6 min video) to understand the goal-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8
As a software developer, you’ll be the brain behind crafting, developing, testing, going live and maintaining the system. You are passionate about understanding the business context for features built to drive better customer experience and adoption.
Job Location: Indore | Full Time | Experience: 2.5 yrs & above | Salary ∝ Expertise | Rs.5L ~ Rs.12L |
- Familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from analysis to deployment.
- Comply with coding standards and technical design.
- Believes in a systematic approach to developing the system through clear documentation (flowcharts, layouts, &, etc) of functionality, address every use case through creative solutions.
- Adapts structured coding styles for easy review, testing, and maintainability of the code.
- Integrate the developed functionality and/or component into a fully functional system.
- Ensure unit and integration level verification plan are in place and adheres to a great quality of code at all time.
- Active participate in troubleshooting, debugging and updating current live system.
- Verify user feedback in making system more stable and easy.
- Work closely with the Product manager, designers, and other peer developers.
- Preparing technical training documents for onboarding new engineers.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer or in a relevant role.
- Smart Hands-on coder who can independently architect solutions and mentor team members.
- Solid experience in PHP, Node, Mongo, and MySQL
- Should have good Web service and Web application fundamentals
- Understanding of OOPS concepts, Persistence, Threading.
- Should have worked with HTML/ CSS/ Jquery/ Js / API.
- Knowledgeable in data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with open-source projects.
- Experience in designing interactive applications.
- A background in Engineering with sound oral and written communication skills.
- Prior experience with AWS, Azure, Google or OpenStack will be a plus.
- Hands-on a google cloud platform and Experience in Suite CRM is an added advantage.
Your application should include
- Details about applications you have previously worked on
- A GitHub or stack overflow profile if you have one.
What we offer
- Competitive salary, Startup Flexibility
- Great working atmosphere in a comfortable office.
- And an opportunity to get associated with a fast-growing VC funded startup.