About Sela technology solutions
Experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Great attention to details, Organizational skills, An analytical mind
- Degree in Computer Science, or relevant field.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design.
Kitabeli is a Series A funded Indonesian online group buying platform that helps people connect
with like minded people who want to buy the same item/product at a discounted price.
The team is spread across India and Indonesia, and is led by experienced founders who have
founded, setup, scaled and exited businesses across India and Indonesia. We have raised our
first round of funding, and are growing extremely fast.
We are actively looking for Full Stack developers to join our team.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
We are looking for an experienced full-stack engineer to implement both back-end and frontend software solutions to serve both internal and external customers. The position entails
working in an agile team to develop Java- and React-based projects that support our system.
● Design, implement and test full-stack solutions using Java, Spring and React
● Design robust spring system that can support 2-5mil users.
● Work alongside other team members to integrate various components into finished
● Work closely with product owner to create stories
● Continuously create new and interactive features that would help to improve user
experience and user engagement.
● Assist with troubleshooting of issues as needed
● Participate in the design and architecture of software solutions
● Assist in developing and maintaining continuous integration pipelines
Skills required :
● Python (flask and Django)
● ELK Stack (Elasticsearch)
● CI/CD Pipelines
● 2+ years of experience in Java based technologies
● 1+ years of experience in Python
● Experience in designing databases and system architecture
· Experience in leading a software team and managing software delivery project.
· Strong experience in Python development in a full stack environment is a requirement, including , Flask
· Experience with SQLAchemy or similar ORM frameworks
· Experience working with mapping APIs (e.g., Google Maps, Mapbox)
· Experience using Elasticsearch and docker environment is a plus
· Strong knowledge of SQL, comfortable working with MySQL and/or PostgreSQL databases
· Understands concepts of Data Modeling
· Experience with REST.
· Experience with Git, GitFlow, code review process
· Good understand with basic UI and UX principles
- Design, develop, and maintain software applications.
- Go the extra mile to identify customer needs and pain-points.
- Relentless focus on delivering high quality, bug-free code.
- Closely work with the SRE and DevOps team to set up microservices infrastructure.
- Maintaining and auditing code/design quality as per set guidelines and standards in assigned projects.
- Testing of completed tasks in ongoing projects in the team before sending updates to reporting authority/client.
- Participate in application design, code reviews and documentation.
- Experience in agile development process.
- Excellent knowledge of HTML5, CSS3.
- Experience with cross-browser, cross-platform and design constraints on the web
- Good understanding and experience of working on Vue.js/React.js.
- Prior experience building REST APIs
- Hands-on experience with Node.js/Golang/Java + Redis + Elasticsearch.
- Experience with AWS/GCP is a plus
- Knowledge of version control systems like GIT.
- Experience in developing automated unit and functional tests
- A minimum of 1 year of experience is needed.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electronics, or related field; Master’s degree or equivalent
• Minimum 3 years software engineering experience
• Proficiency in one or more of the following programming languages (Python / Java / Scala / C / C++ /
Objective-C / Swift)
• Strong working knowledge of web application frameworks – node.js. Experience deploying and maintaining
cloud-based web applications (Azure preferred)
• Experience with data persistence and manipulation (sql, nosql, Splunk, etc.)
• Hands-on Test-Driven Development experience and able to author Unit, Integration and Functional Tests
• SOLID OO-skills. Must demonstrate strong familiarity of design patterns
• Shall be familiar with Agile Processes – Scrum or Kanba
Job Description: -
Comm-IT is seeking an enthusiastic Web Developer to help our fast-growing development team in India. You will play an important role and be a part of creating a product used by millions of people.
- Design and build advanced web applications / products for desktop browsers, mobile web & feature phone.
- You work in agile cross-functional team to create great customer experiences and implement high quality code into production.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- You prioritize performance in all your development - both network and rendering
- Minimum of 6 months - 1 year of experience in software development.
- This project requires full stack experience creating applications and products using .Net and C# development, HTML 5, jQuery library and CSS3.
- Strong Web backend knowledge in Asp.Net Web API, Razer pages, .Net Entity Framework and MS SQL scripting.
- Experience developing REST-based APIs.
- Knowledge in CSS & layout skills – modern Bootstrap, CSS layout techniques
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming and its implementation
- Interest working in Cloud-based technologies.
- Confidence to work as part of a Scrum Team.
- Desire to learn new
Nice to have (Add-On): -
- Familiarity with databases (e.g., MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g., Apache) and UI/UX design
- Experience creating automated unit tests and functional test.
- Develop Magento extensions based on requirements given
- Customize 3rd party Magento extensions
- Diagnose and fix bugs in Magento websites
- Customize Magento functionalities by following Magento standards
- Optimize speed of Magento by identifying and fixing bottlenecks
- Extensive in developing Magento extensions and themes
- Deep understanding of the Magento architecture and data flow
- Thorough understanding of Magento concepts of Layouts, Blocks, Models, Controllers, Helpers, Observers, etc
- Understands the ORM concepts and database structure of Magento
- Knows how to extend Magento functionalities including REST APIs
- Understands the performance bottlenecks of Magento and the ability to write optimized code
- Knowledge in Magento 2 is an added advantage
- Knowledge in Linux environments
- Good knowledge in GIT concepts and operations
- Knows how to consume 3rd party RESTful services
- Magento Developer Certification is an added advantage