- Backend: Core Java, Spring Boot, Microservices, Hibernate/JPA, Data Structure and Algorithms, and Restful Web Services
- Database : MySQL
- Version Control Tool: Git
- Cloud Service: AWS
- Commercial experience using the Full stack Java Development
- Should be strong on basics of core Java - Basic Oops concepts, String, Collections, Exceptions, Interface, Inheritance
- Spring Family - Spring Boot, Spring Core
- Experience in creating Microservice using REST & Spring Boot
- Hands-on experience on Oracle or SQL Server database
- Knowledgeable in AWS
- Agile Experience: Should be able to understand Scrum ceremonies and able to demonstrate experience in Agile
About vistas learning
As a PHP Full-stack Developer, you will work on our core product alongside one of the most capable teams of professionals in the app development world. You will be responsible for developing, deploying, and maintaining high-quality web applications.
- Back-end: You will have the opportunity to develop new features for web apps and implement back-end functionality that will reach and enrich millions of people's lives. You will be able to see the impact of your work almost immediately and know that you are making a difference in the world. The technology used: PHP with Codeignitor framework.
- Ownership: You will work with the team to choose the best technical solutions, perform DB migrations when needed, test the apps and develop bug fixes. This will ensure that the apps are of the highest quality and meet the users' needs.
- Complexity: You will need to keep scalability in mind for everything you do while working on this project. Any new feature you add must have a back-end and database architecture that can support a large number of users. Our user base is currently 100 million and growing, so it is important that your additions can accommodate that. The technology used: AWS.
- Quality: We constantly strive to do our best and be like the high-quality people around us. We expect the best from ourselves and from each other and are always looking to improve. We are driven by a desire to be the best we can be and to surround ourselves with others who share that commitment
- Database programming: MySQL.
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a Full-stack Developer with PHP frameworks
- An excellent track record of success in providing solutions for complex technical requirements in both back-end and front-end development
- Experience in creating statistics/graphs in the UI is a plus
- Advanced English
- Ambition and drive for quality and results
- A good eye for detail and an interest in technology
- Solid collaboration skills
Solid background and proven experience in the Java Tech Stacks
Familiarity with databases (e.g., MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g., Apache) and UI/UX design
Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
Familiarity with common stacks
Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Great attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Experience in .Net Core, MVC framework, WebAPI
- Deep understanding of programming principles and OOPS concepts.
- Strong Coding Discipline
- Comprehensive knowledge on Good Practices, Coding guidelines, General Programming Paradigms
- Excellent verbal communication skills and good interpersonal skills.
- Good experience in Error handling & debugging techniques
- Strong Logical, analytical & problem solving skills
- Ability to build well maintained libraries & tools based on the business needs
- Experience in mentoring the teams and helping them
- Azure / AWS DevOps knowledge is desirable but not a must.
Route to Smile is a patient-centric, tech-oriented brand in the Healthcare space.
With a team of experts and a mission to continuously innovate, Route to Smile is revolutionizing the Healthcare industry by providing customized solutions to facilitate accurate and precise clinical outcomes and patient-specific care with a focus on technological service delivery.
As a part of their latest offerings, Route to Smile is leveraging leading technologies including IoT, Industry 4.0 and AI/ML to further enable healthcare professionals to improve patient engagement and drive overall practice growth.
The candidate will be an integral member of a team that will employ the latest techniques and best practices in software development and utilize best-in-class tools and frameworks to build a first-of-their-kind cloud-agnostic, enterprise-class large-scale SaaS application.
- Responsible for building the architecture, key components, and middleware of the platform and developing fully multi-tenant systems
- Develop workflow management functions
- Develop REST APIs, as well as contribute to the overall API framework
- Implement solutions using iterative processes, Agile development methodologies and test-driven development
- Being a senior developer, you will also be required to lead a team of junior developers.
- 5 to 9 years of development experience with Java and related front-end and back-end technologies, and experience working in a distributed systems environment.
- Extensive experience in developing full stack end-to-end scalable and distributed applications.
- Experience in SaaS Application architecture & design and working with database modeling and design concepts. Understanding of database design and maintenance and experience with SQLite, PostgreSQL, and MySQL.
- Experience with developing loosely coupled design, Micro-services development, message queues, and customized application deployment using RESTful services, implementing REST APIs with Spring or JAX-RS.
- Working knowledge of either Spring boot, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Struts Framework, building REST based Web Services using Java EE Standards
- Have experience in single sign-on, multi-factor authentication and security background.
- Knowledge of Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN 2.0) workflow engines such as Activiti, jBPM, Orchestra, and Flowable, however not mandatory.
Good to have Skills:
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design.
- Good familiarity with Linux operating system, managing Linux servers and using AWS (EC2, S3).
- Familiarity with administering, automating, and deploying to cloud-based environments such as AWS, Google Cloud Platform, or Azure, or working experience with Kubernetes.
- Should have used GIT.
- Understanding of search technologies such as Solr, ElasticSearch, and Lucene
- Have working knowledge in CI/CD pipelines (Concourse/Jenkins), and at times wear multiple hats to double up as Dev Ops
- Experience being part of product teams and in handling integrations, good at communication and teamwork skills.
- Strong emphasis on quality and the ability to deliver quickly and consistently.
- Self-driven and motivated to work with cutting edge technology.
We are looking for a full-stack Python Django developer to work on the latest technologies for global education. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team responsible for the entire software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. With problem-solving approaches and rigorous thinking abilities, we are looking for a learner who may not know all the answers but are obsessive about finding them and know exactly where to look for them.
“If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you."
Why you should work with us:
- Fun and learning environment
- Interact with stakeholders and clients from day one on a project
- Work with professionals across the globe from marketing, to technology, and learn problem-solving from their experiences.
- Exposure to the latest technologies like AWS Cloud Platform, Python Programming, and DevOps Processes.
- Opportunity to work in Cloud-based Data Integration Solutions and Products.
- Building our products and solutions on the latest technologies like Python, Django, AWS & Google Cloud, and Microservices.
- Serverless services like AWS Lambda, SQS, SNS, DynamoDB, etc.
- Container-based applications i.e. Microservices built on Dockers, we also use AI for data analytics and reporting.
- Work with agile methodology.
- 5-day working week
- No location constraints
- Competitive salary
- Stable work environment
You are suitable if, you:
- Have 2+ yrs of Python experience.
- Have 2 yrs of experience in Django-powered web/mobile apps.
- Extensive experience in Full-Stack application design and development using Python.
- Have hands-on experience in HTML, JS, Bootstrap, Angular, and server-side APIs integration.
- Have worked on Agile projects
- Have a learning attitude, and excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Have the ability to work both in teams and individually.
What’s the opportunity?
AiTrillion is looking for a Sr. Developer with experience in
- Zend Framework CI
- NodeJS, Express
- Serverless Framework & CLI
- AWS Lambda
- API Gateway with MySQL
- DynamoDB database experience
What will you be doing?
- Strong Development/Management background with experience in Developing Products with large-scale user transactions and having critical business nature.
- Must be able to build the technical architecture/stack of the product from scratch including server interactions, scripts, deployment stage, features with a cost-effective manner.
- Hands-on implementation of the critical interfaces and complex modules of the systems and features as a solution architecture and design.
- Provide timely deliverables, estimates, and complete tasks in an Agile development environment.
- Reviewing code for coding standards and accuracy and functionality.
- Help the team to solve complex coding problems and troubleshoot the issues.
What skills do you need?
- Minimum 5+years of Technical Lead experience.
- Handle on any MVC PHP Frameworks Like Zend Framework, Laravel
- Must have experience on NodeJS, Express, Loopback
- Good to have hands-on Serverless Framework & CLI, AWS Lambda, API Gateway, SQS, SNS, Step Functions
- Hands-on Relation, Non-relation, MYSQL, Data Lakes, HIVE, Apache Spark, MongoDB, Apache Cassandra, Streaming Analytics, In-Memory, NoSQL Database.
- Must have a good understanding of building and using REST APIs and Different Authentication Protocols.
- Good to have experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2, RDS Aurora, Lambda, API Gateway, S3, CloudFront )
- Must have experience building microservices and customer-facing APIs.
- Must have a sound understanding of failure modes, resiliency patterns, and techniques to enable robust, self-healing architecture.
- Develop Business Domain-Driven Reusable Microservices.
- Knowledge of version control systems like GIT (mandatory).
- Experience with Google Cloud is a plus.
- Experience with the process of automation and load testing is a plus.
At AiTrillion, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly make commerce better for everyone. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.
Leaders at The Seenit Co. are passionate about using technology to create an impact on the world they live in. At Seenit, you will get to collaborate with an accomplished team that loves solving real-world problems. You will get to work on cutting edge projects that will shape the next phase of growth for the global luxury industry.
Seenit’s suite of products ( www.styleade.com ) enables the leading luxury retailers around the world to transform their customer experience and build loyal relationships with their customers. The apps allow retailers to make use of their existing infrastructure and resources to deliver a truly omnichannel experience in today's rapidly changing world of shopping. The product has added 50 million USD to the top-line of one of the largest luxury retailers in the world. Store Associates and Stylists have assisted upwards of 100,000 consumers till date.
We would welcome someone to the team who wishes to:
- take ownership of the quality of code powering the product
- take an active role in the definition and evolution of best industry practices and procedures
- design, develop and test the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- support others to succeed and shine in a supportive team culture
Your application will require you to have:
- 4+ years experience in building consumer products
- experience of leading a team of 3 or more full stack developers
- experience in working with AGILE methodology
- experience deploying softwares to cloud providers such as GCP, AWS
- good knowledge of databases and query optimisations
- experience with MongoDB, Express JS, React JS, Node JS, TypeScript
- experience with caching implementation using Redis
- experience with Elastic Search will be an added advantage
- MongoDB for database(NoSQL)
- React JS for web front end(TypeScript)
- Express JS and Node JS for web servers
- AWS is our cloud provider
- Redis for caching
You should work with us because:
- we’re a profitable company and have been for the last few years (sounds weird but we're very proud of this!)
- we're a relaxed and diverse group of people who don’t take themselves too seriously
- we're creative and want to change the world while we're at it (yes we do!)
- our products have an international demand and our partners are around the globe
- we love to travel and will ask you to regularly take time off to refresh
Position : Full-stack developer
Work Experience : 2 to 6 Years
Work Location : Chennai
Skills Required: Java, HTML , CSS ,Angular,Springboot
- Experience in Core Java and J2EE
- Good hands-on experience in working with Spring, Hibernate Frameworks.
- Should have working experience on Web Services, and Database design.
- Working knowledge of HTML 5 ReactJS is needed.
- Knowledge in NOSQL databases and analytics will be an advantage.
- Analyze, Design & develop features in product
- Code review of team members/peers