The team will build our next generation cloud telephony platform and provide our customers with new ways to deliver communication experiences to their audiences. This is an exciting and meaningful opportunity both from a technical and career opportunities perspective.
Our Stack - ReactJS, Node, Python, PHP, MongoDB, Redis, MySQL, Elasticsearch, RabbitMQ, Git, Docker, Nginx,
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implement high performance applications.
- End to end responsibility from development to production.
- Work with product and design teams to translate designs and wireframes into high quality products.
- Minimum 3-6 years of working experience with Node.js, React, backend and frontend
- Core understanding of react state management.
- Knowledge of common JS design patterns.
- Knowledge of Redux, Webpack, Formik, Thunk and has a working experience on these libraries.
- Knowledge and experience on REST APIs.
- Hands-on experience with Jest, Enzyme for TDD.
- End to end responsibility from development to production.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Great at MySQL and query optimization.
- 100% Remote Team
- 5 days working with flexible working hours
- We have an amazing design (UI and UX) team so development receives fully researched and designed tasks.
- Everyone has a voice in the development process.
- Opportunity to work in a dynamically growing company where what you do has a direct and immediate impact.
About MyOperator - VoiceTree Technologies
1. Work on maintaining several products.
2. Add new features to the existing products
3. Develop new products to scale
1. Knowledge of and MERN Stack with focus on ReactJS and NodeJS
2. Must have effective communication skills
3. Should have a minimum of 1 year of working experience in required technologies
Skills Good To Have other than MERN:
The role is of a Full-stack Engineer who is motivated to actively contribute to the design and development of new product features and enhancements. The role is expected to contribute and support in delivering technical solutions for various problem.
Experience developing REST and GraphQL APIs with NodeJS and integrations with third-party solutions
Experience in React Native, Android or iOS Native is added advantage.
Working knowledge of SQL and NoSQL database technologies
Experience with TDD and writing robust Unit Test cases.
Exposure to CICD tools, including Git, Maven, Jenkins, Azure
DevOps, App Store deployments
Hands-on development to prototype technical solutions.
Knowledge of any cloud platform solutions (Azure, GCP)
Aware of Agile (Scrum) methodologies
Willing to adapt and learn new/emerging technologies.
Good communication and interpersonal skills
BCA/ MCA / B.Tech. / B.E. / M.Tech. / M.S. in Computer Science
2 - 6 years of experience in development within product-based companies or R&D divisions.
Knowledge in Java, Object-Oriented Programming, Design Patterns, Data structures and algorithms
Our Ideal Candidate
You have a deep interest and passion for technology. You love owning new responsibilities and enjoy working with people who will keep challenging you at every stage. You have strong problem-solving, analytic, decision-making and excellent communication with interpersonal skills. You are self-driven and motivated with entrepreneurial passion and desire to work in a fast -paced, results - driven agile environment with varied responsibilities. You have a passion to mentor and drive technical associates to deliver quality products in an agile environment. You have a flair to setup new process and bring in an innovative mindset to drive the team.
“Bottom Funnel Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.”
Bottom Funnel provides the system and framework that modern marketers need to generate clients from scratch.BOTTOM FUNNEL is a 360° digital branding and marketing agency that provides a wide spectrum of internet marketing services to enhance the online presence of all kinds of businesses.
We offer global solutions of digital marketing and all IT trending technology solutions, communication through classifieds, web portals, social media networks, advertising channels, and search engines. Our digital experts and business consultants help clients by providing only the best digital marketing strategy to develop through innovation and creativity.
Key Expectations :
- In depth knowledge of React JS and Node JS
- Test Driven Development
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
Key Skills :
- Strong proficiency in Node, Express JS
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs using Express JS
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools Git
- Good Experience With Amazon AWS Services Lambda, S3, IAM, DynamoDB, etc.
- Strong working knowledge of Typescript, MongoDB, MySQL, Express
- Hands-on experience in React JS
- Strong understanding of HTML5, CSS3
- Strong understanding of NodeJS fundamentals
- Knowledge and experience working with PostgreSQL is a major plus
- Experience with ORM libraries
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of tools like Git, GitHub, JIRA, Cucumber, Jasmine, and others that make coding more efficient and easier to share
- Familiarity of working in either the AWS Cloud or Azure including Docker + Kubernetes based microservice deployment.
2. Must knowledge in GIT And Bitbucket and Live wire.
3. In depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel 8 PHP Framework
4. Hands on experience with SQL schema design, SOLID principles, REST API design
5. Strong knowledge of Ecommerce, payment gateway & API integration.
6. MySQL profiling and query optimization
7. Creative and efficient problem solver
- Proficiency in full-stack web application development (MEAN stack)
- Strong programming skills with experience in design, coding, and testing
- Proficiency with relational databases such as MySQL
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors (such as Sass, based on project requirements)
- Good experience with AJAX, REST, and JSON
- Experience with AWS cloud services will be an added advantage
- Understanding of Source Control tools for version control: GIT/SVN
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 2 - 6 years of hands-on experience developing, implementing, and delivering web applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What we're looking for
An experienced Software Engineer with a love for Web products, with demonstrated ability to contribute individually as well as in a team. If you love spending time on Hackernews/Github and love experimenting with latest technologies, this might be the role for you.
- Own the development of product features end-to-end including scoping, architecting, coding, testing, and rolling out features
- Work closely with PMs, designers, and other engineers to ideate solutions to user problems
- Become an expert in your product area and our tech stack
- Make improvements to developer productivity through process / code improvements and mentorship
- Demonstrable Full Stack development experience with Angular or React and Node.JS in Typescript.
- Knowledge of multiple modern computer languages and frameworks with an understanding of using the right technology for the right purpose
- Experience with remote development teams working on the same platform
- Experience with writing testable code and driven by best practices Agile development process knowledge/experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
What will you do:
- Building frontend and backend systems, developing new modules and features, performing unit testing, coordinating with the web app team on API integrations.
- Architecting, Developing, testing and deploying robust products that are fast, scalable and highly responsive
- Designing and maintaining large and complex databases, both relational and non-relational databases
- Defining code architecture decisions to support a high-performance and scalable product with a minimal footprint
- Addressing and improving any technical issues
- Identifying production and non-production application issues as a part of the deployment
- Deploying applications on AWS cloud with the ability to quickly debug hosting related issues
- Collaborating well with engineers, researchers, and data implementation specialists to design and efficient systems
What you must have:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in an MNC
- B-Tech, M-Tech or MCA from a tier 1 college
- Hands-on Experience in Node js and MongoDB
- Experience with modern frameworks and design patterns, minimum one-year experience with MEAN Fullstack paradigm
- Ability to manage and lead a team of developers
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- In-depth knowledge of NodeJS, ExpressJS or Restify
Roles and responsibilities:-
Risurge is looking for an experienced and motivated Senior Full Stack professional to be an integral part of its Apps team. The Apps team is an essential part of the Technology team at Risurge and works on solving technical challenges related to processing, visualization and presentation of continually scaling data in an easily accessible manner on the Risurge platform.
You will need to have hands-on experience in the latest technologies and skills like ReactJS, NodeJS, ExpressJS, PostgreSQL, Webpack, REST API etc. This role is ideal for you if you have a background in Full Stack development and are looking for the next level of career growth in a fast paced, learning based and merit driven work environment.
What we are looking for:
-Strong coding and design skills
- Good command over Data Structures & Algorithms
- The ability to produce bug-free and production grade code
- Skills we consider: React.JS, D3.Js, Node.js, Express.JS, webpack. Bootstrap, Material UI, PostgreSQL, Redis, ELK, Ansible, AWS, Docker
- Develop very high sense of ownership, the zeal to build scalable applications
- Develop a deep understanding of the start-up ecosystem
- Work with a performance oriented team driven by ownership and open to experiments
- Build customer facing technology product for global customers
- Design and develop end to end applications with very high quality
What we have to offer:-
- Work with a performance oriented team driven by ownership and open to experiments.
- Learn to design systems for high accuracy, efficiency and scalability.
- No strict deadlines, focus on delivering quality work.
- Meritocracy driven, candid culture. No politics.
- Very high visibility regarding which startups and markets are exciting globally.
What we offer: