- We are a startup team of 60+ amazing & diverse individuals from various backgrounds, ethnicities and ages.
- We are a employee first Product Company (not a services based business), and you get to be a part of an amazing product roadmap.
- This is a 100% remote working opportunity with occasional company & team meetups (which is a lot of fun!)
- We guarantee your experience to be 10x more enriching and faster than a traditional MNC environment
- We work on exciting technologies and are open to try out new things.
- We are close knit like a family and motivate each other to grow constantly
- We are looking for full stack developers with both front end & backend experience (Angular & .NET & MS SQL)
- In case you don't have much front-end experience in Angular not to worry but backend experience in .NET is critical.
- You should have at least 1 year of relevant experience and not more than 5 years of experience.
- You are interested in being a part of a startup journey of a Product Company.
- Understand existing Web applications & Develop and maintain .NET Web applications
- Deliver within specified timelines and up to expected quality standards
- Enhance Web applications as per client change requests
- Ability to migrate application from Angular 1 to Angular 2 and above
- Perform root cause analysis to address issues reported
- Liaise with peers, if required, and coordinate with other teams (DB, Testing, Front-end) to ensure timely and qualitative delivery.
- Employee Medical Insurance
- Flexible Working Hours
- Remote Working (Freedom to work from anywhere)
- Fast paced & employee first work culture enabling you to grow faster
- Gain deep insight of the Marketing & Advertising industry
- Opportunity to interact with clients
- Performance driven culture – 6 months appraisal cycle
- Strong knowledge on Net Core 2.0 with more than 2 live projects
- SQL Server 2012/2016
- MVC, Design Patterns & Object-oriented analysis and design (OOAD)
- Strong analytical skills
- Fast self learning attitude
- Exhibit trust & self respect
- Are a good team player
- Able to manage work & deadlines
- Strong knowledge on Front-end (Angular 2+)
- Knowledge in ASP.Net Web forms
- Experience with Git
- Familiarity with Azure & AWS platforms
- Leadership/Mentoring skills
About Brandintelle Services
Brandintellé services is a B2B software product for big budget advertisers. It helps you digitally transform your Marketing Dept. with the help of process automation & integration with your vendors, maintaining a real-time Marketing Database, computing MROI on a click, econometric modelling & predictive analysis.
Role Will Be to Define, Develop, Test, Analyze, and Maintain New and Current Software Applications in Support of the Achievement of Business Requirements. this Includes Writing, Coding, Testing, and Analyzing Software Programs and Applications. You Will also Research, Design, Document, and Modify Software Specifications Throughout the Production Life Cycle.
Skills: Asp.net, C#, Net Framework 1.1, 2.0, Programming, Application Development, C#, Net Framework 1.1, Programming, Application Development
Only apply ....if you want to relocate at ahmedabad location
only walking interview
- Improving system quality by identifying issues and common patterns and developing standard operating procedures.
- Enhancing applications by identifying opportunities for improvement, making recommendation and designing and implementing systems.
We are looking for a.Net developer to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. You will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Producing code using .NET languages (C#).
- Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems.
- Providing technical support for web and desktop applications.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of applications.
- Write a clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications : - Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer - Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework SQL/MySQL Server and design/architectural patterns (MVC preferred) - Experience creating database schemas that represent and support the business processes. - Familiarity with architecture APIs (REST) - Excellent troubleshooting skills
Required Experience and Qualifications
Graduation is Must
We are a YCombinator backed IITM startup. We help D2C brands and SMBs in India acquire customers and sell on WhatsApp. We do this by offering a storefront, ordering, payments and attribution. we recently closed our pre series A funding of $1.3 million and are looking for full stack developers to join us in our journey.
- Testable and scalable code
- Apply industry standards during the development process to ensure high quality
- Time and cost estimation for the deliverables
- Deliver robust solutions for the products and platforms (incorporating important considerations regarding minimal downtime, high availability, data redundancy, tight security, etc. into the design)
- Preparing test cases, setting up CI/CD and integration with logging and monitoring systems for the products or platform
- Experience in Full stack development (preferably in multiple frameworks Angular and NodeJS) - Minimum of 1 year
- Experience with GIT, CI/CD pipelines
Skills and Qualifications:
You will be responsible for overseeing full-stack development as well as the R&D around creating various, unique, and bespoke solutions.
You should be able to quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of operations. You would also be working with various departments to coordinate and develop digital solutions for bespoke in-house software.
- Work with development teams and product manager to implement software solutions.
- Developing front end and back end website Architecture.
- Build user interactions on web pages.
- Develop and manage databases for functionalities.
- Designing and developing effective APIs.
- Test Software to ensure the responsiveness and efficiency of applications.
- Meeting both technical and consumer/client needs.
- Write technical documentation.
- Troubleshoot, debug, and review the code.
BSc degree in Computer Science or similar relevant field with in depth knowledge of MEAN stack.
Building interactive consumer data from multiple systems and RESTfully abstract to the UI through a Node.js backend
Define code architecture decisions to support a high-performance and scalable product with a minimal footprint
Collaborate well with engineers, researchers, and data implementation specialists to design and create advanced, elegant and efficient systems
Previous working experience as a MEAN Stack Developer for at least 2 years
Experience implementing applications using Angular or React
Experience creating front end applications using HTML5, Angular
Experience with modern frameworks and design patterns
Knowledge of the following will be considered as an advantage:
Consumer Web Development Experience for High-Traffic, Public Facing web applications
Experience with cloud technologies also a plus
Version control (SVN, Git).
As a Full Stack Developer, you will develop applications in a very passionate environment being responsible for Front-end and Back-end development. You will perform development and day-to-day maintenance on large applications. You have multiple opportunities to work on cross-system single-page applications.
- ASP.net (Web API), Entity Framework 6, C# (.NET 4.5),
- Knowledge with jQuery, AngularJS libraries
- E Knowledge with RESTful web services HTML5, CSS3, BootStrap 3 of multiple design patterns
- Experience Wth Git based version control
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work on a remote cross-functional team where you’ll play a critical role in designing, planning, development, deployment and observing your code in production.
- Develop high performance, highly scalable and accessible web applications. Our web app is used by over 20 million educators, students and parents worldwide.
- Meet tight deadlines in a rapid application development environment.
- Collaborate with Product Management, Design, and Operations teams to create and deliver tested features to production.
- Collaborate with specialists across web, mobile, and operations to achieve a better user experience for our product.
- Be able to assess and bring in industry information into your decisions and learn new technologies: AWS is releasing new tools every day, there are new open source libraries to vet and you will be a party to helping us vet and pick the best tool for the job.
- Help staff, build, and form the culture around a team of 5 engineers, a product manager, designer, QAs and associated supporting roles.
- Experience developing in at least 2 server side languages (PHP, node.js, …)
- Experience developing in at least 1 client side JS framework (ReactJS, Angular, …)
- Experience testing software in alignment with the Test Pyramid.
- Experience with datastores, either SQL (MySQL preferred) or NoSQL, and the ability to talk deeply about them.
- Able to identify the source of complex problems occurring as a result of multiple systems interacting (experience with observability tools such as datadog/newrelic is a plus).
- Experience working on a team of 5 engineers plus supporting roles (e.g. QA, design, etc), preferably as a Senior Software Engineer.
- Experience with code review, being able to sign-off on another team member’s code ensuring high quality standards.
- Be self-sustained even when tackling the highest profile, most difficult work across the organization.
- Willingness to accept responsibility and be accountable not only for your own work but the work of the team as a whole.
- Experience working with other people’s code, how to dig into it and make tactical changes with minimal side effects.
- A solid understanding of how to break down user stories and give estimates that include accessibility and security requirements.
- Be able to see roadblocks far ahead, across many vectors of risk
- Be a true team player! Ensuring their knowledge and expertise is shared amongst other team members and even cross-team and be willing to seek out opportunities to mentor teammates.
- A commitment to learning about anything you don’t know on your own and without much supervision.
- Superior communications, organization and relationship building skills — you’re going to be working on cross-team efforts, so this is essential.
- Self-motivation as well as ability and desire to learn new technologies, applications, processes, and environments.
- A belief that delivering code to production is just one step in the process. Observing and owning the code you wrote goes hand in hand with construction.
- A desire to take on whatever challenge is most important. This could be tackling something you are familiar with, or it could require a deep dive into a whole new world. The key is having the right attitude.
Exp. Level: 2-4 Years
Job Location: Nagpur.
Experience of using .NET framework.
- Minimum 1 Experience on Angular 2+ .
- Experience in MVC/Web API/.NET Core.
- Knowledge in MS SQL-writing Store Proc, Views, Entity framework, Code/Database first approach and OOPS concept.
- Experience on ORM (EF, Dapper, Ado.net)
- Familiar with development tools such as GIT, Subversion,TFS,GIT LAB,Altassian etc.
- Agile/Scrum development on complex applications/products across distributed teams. Use of JIRA/ Ace/ Trello (or similar tools) is essential.
- Good analytical and communicational skills Microsoft Technologies