We are building new-age billing and pricing infrastructure for SaaS companies. As SaaS pricing evolves from vanilla subscription-based models to more granular usage-based models, billing and pricing infrastructure needs to be completely reimagined.
We're building our founding team and are looking for a front-end developer, who can take ownership of the user-facing side of our product. Your primary roles and responsibilities will evolve as the team grows.
- Taking full ownership of building a pixel-perfect frontend product
- Understanding code quality, maintainability, modularity, and scalability
- Break down large tasks into independent smaller chunks
- Implementing good testing practices to ensure rapid iteration
- Communicating with both technical and non-technical stakeholders to understand their points of view and to discuss your own ideas
- A basic understanding of backend development is a plus
- 1-3 years of experience
- Capable of building the frontend part of web applications with minimal guidance
- Comfortable with frontend build systems
- Good understanding of frontend optimization
- Good at making a designer's design come to pixel-perfect reality
- Good at making decent interfaces from basic wireframes (without a designer's help) when needed
- Understanding of SSR is a plus, but not required
- Familiarity with billing systems, CPQ, and accounting systems is a plus
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Self-driven individual with high ownership and a strong work ethic
- Good communication skills.
- Health insurance
- Generous vacation policy
- Learning and development budget
- Team events and company offsites
- Choose your laptop
- Maternity and Paternity benefits
Developing new user-facing features using React.js
Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
Familiarity with RESTful APIs
Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
A knack for benchmarking and optimization
Designation - Front-end Developer
Minimum Experience Required:- 2-4 Years.
Package Offered:- Rs.4,00,000/- to 7,00,000 pa.
Must have experience in React.js
We are looking for a qualified Front-end developer to join our IT team. You will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
Front-end Developer Job Description:-
- Use markup languages like HTML, React.js to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintain and improve web apps
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
Required Experience and Knowledge
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer and hands-on experience with markup languages
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics and knowledge of SEO principles
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
We are looking for 2-3 year expierenced React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
- Knowledge of functional or object-oriented programming
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio.
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experience with automated testing suites, like (Jest or Mocha)
Frontend Developer (ReactJS)
Egregore Labs (www.egregorelabs.com) is a financial software company founded in 2017 by Prashant Vijay (ISB, Tulane) & Hari Balaji (IIM Ahmedabad, IIT Madras) both of whom have spent over a decade each in Financial Services, with a majority of their experience at Goldman Sachs across New York, Hong Kong & Singapore in roles across Trading, Quant & Technology.
We are looking for an experienced Frontend engineer with ReactJS development experience to join our team.
Here’s are some of the things you might have to do on any given day:
- Write meaningful test cases for frontend &
- Integrate our products with 3rd party products/tools/services
- Develop Infrastructure for delivering services using a performance driven approach, build databases, schedule automated jobs, etc
Ideal Background / Experience
- At least 5 yrs of diverse experience in web development for product or services oriented environment with exposure to working production deployments
- Expertise in programming using Python/ReactJS or similar scripting languages
- In-depth exposure to technologies used in web-based SaaS products, including REST APIs
- Sound understanding of Postgres and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
Nice to have exposure to any of
- Object Relational Models (SQLAlchemy, etc)
- Google APIs
- Microservices Architecture Pattern
- NodeJS / ExpressJS
Work From Home
- Strong analytical skills -ability to turn business requirements into technical concepts and code
- Minimum 3 years of experience in React(at least 3 projects)and familiar with modern React (Hooks, Context API)
- At least one PWA project
- Deep knowledge of Typescript (at least 2 years)
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Used to writing automated tests with tools like Jest & Cypress
- Working with a ticketing tool like Jira
- Experience with SCRUM/Agile Development
- Experiences with NodeJS is a plus
- Experiences with Monorepositorys and Nx is a plus
As the global leader in work and resource management, Planview makes it easier for all organizations to achieve their business goals. We provide the industry’s most comprehensive solutions for strategic planning, portfolio and resource management, Lean and Agile delivery, product portfolio management, capability and technology management (enterprise architecture), innovation management, and collaborative work and project management.
Our solutions span every class of work, resource, and organization to address the varying needs of diverse and distributed teams, departments, and enterprises. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Planview’s more than 1400+ employees serve over 5,000 customers worldwide through a culture of innovative technology leadership, deep market expertise, and highly engaged communities. For more info., visit us at planview.com .
Qualities we are looking for
- An excellent team player
- passion for Innovation
- a self-starter and a problem solver
At Planview, you will collaborate closely with talented people in Bangalore, the US and Stockholm, with numerous opportunities to inspire and be inspired.
- Work on cutting-edge web technologies to make a powerful impact on 1M+ enterprise users
- Be part of a growing team that will design, develop, and test software and cross-product applications which span across different Planview products
- Work in an agile engineering team writing maintainable and scalable code for software components and influencing team decisions
- Contribute to the product’s architecture vision and execution, working closely with cross-product teams and other leaders within the R&D department
- Collaborate with stakeholders to imagine, design, develop, test, and launch software that impacts our customers and inspires your peers
- Drive continuous improvement of software quality, CX and maintainability of features
- Continuous learning of technology trends, tools, and approaches, including sharing this knowledge with your team
- Passion for building useful and neat graphical user interfaces
- Extensive experience working on highly scalable web applications (5+ years)
- HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross-browser compatibility, and accessibility
- Experience with browser APIs and optimizing front end performance
- Proficient in a broad range of software design approaches and common UX patterns
- Understand the usage of various front end software design patterns
- Experience delivering enterprise grade SaaS product
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Webpack, NPM, ESLint, etc is a plus
- Experience in front end libraries and frameworks such as Reactjs or Angular is an added advantage
- Exposure to backend technologies is a plus
Role: Senior Front-End Engineer
Experience: 5 – 8 Years
In this role you will:
- Design and build websites, web services, and mobile applications
- Deploy new features and perform unit testing
- Work on fast-paced, agile technology teams
- Collaborate with software engineers, project managers, business analysts and QA analysts
- Conduct regular system deployments to QA and Production
- Experience working with responsive design development environments
This job is on Contrecting role Max $70/hr
Object oriented analysis and design patterns using Java/J2EE technologies,
Knowledge on Spring Framework, MVC architectures, ORM frameworks like Hibernate
Experience with Restful Web Services, data modeling
Strong experience in relational database design and development (preferably with Oracle) and understanding of NoSQL databases like HBase, Druid, Solr
Experience working with event/message-based communication platforms such as Kafka, ActiveMQ etc.,
Experience working with Hadoop technologies and Spark framework
Working proficiency in build and development tools (Maven, Gradle, Jenkins)
Experience with test frameworks like JUnit, Mockito