About the Role
Reporting to the Software Engineering Manager and as a member of the Development team at IDC, the Sr. Software Engineer is responsible for delivering quality and performant software and design to handle the vast array of use cases that our customers have today. This role is responsible for Developing Software Solutions by learning information needs, discussing with managers, studying systems flow, data usage, finding problem areas and coming up with solutions & following the software development lifecycle.
- Responsible for technical development of multiple projects & products
- Working on data structures & algorithms, time & space complexity, OOPs
- Transforming Logic to Code
- Designing and developing UI front end Technologies.
- Working on web application development
- Developing products by using different technologies
- Doing optimization of Code
- Working on Debugging and fixing Cross Browser Compatibility issues and Optimization for web by using best practices
- Making sure that Web applications are secure
- DevOps transformation using Agile and SCRUM methodologies.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Work alongside other team members & Leaders to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
Qualifications, Skills & Experiences
- Minimum 5+ years of recent experience in building products on cloud
- Working experience of Redux is essential
- Experience in UI development with minimum two enterprise grade JS frameworks like Angular 4+, VueJS, ReactJs or others– Proven track record of having designed and deployed large scale & low latency cloud-based systems
- Strong experience in architecting and building multi-threaded, distributed systems.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance.
- Outstanding problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment.
- Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others and strong analytical thinking skills.
- Extensive experience of mentoring junior engineers to success.
- Experience with Microservices Architecture
- Exert technical influence over multiple teams, increasing their productivity and effectiveness by sharing your deep knowledge and experience.
- Working knowledge of CI/CD pipelines and AWS/Azure cloud services is essential
- Hands on experience of building products for unix systems in addition to windows is good to have
- Very good communicator
Engineering graduate or higher from Tier I or Tier II colleges.
ASP .NET Frontend Developer
GormalOne is a social impact enterprise focused on farmer-centric projects. Our vision is to make farming highly profitable for the smallest farmer, thereby ensuring India's “Nutrition security”. Our mission is driven by the use of advanced technology. Our technology will be highly user-friendly, for the majority of digitally naive farmers. We are looking for people, who are keen to use their skills to transform farmers' lives. You will join a highly energized and competent team that works on advanced global technologies such as OCR, facial recognition, and AI-led disease prediction amongst others.
We are looking for a Frontend .NET Developer with relevant experience of 2+ years to produce scalable software solutions. You will be part of a cross-functional team that is responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Frontend Developer, you will ensure that our platform visitors can easily interact with the page. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you are also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions.
- Write code for effective integration with APIs.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Write technical documentation.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Accessibility and performance optimisations of websites across devices.
- Follow the Scrum process, participate in Scrum ceremonies and follow the incremental delivery model.
- Experience in .Net framework and Web APIs.
- Good knowledge of Design patterns.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Organizational skills.
- An analytical mind.
- Proven experience of minimum 2 years as a .Net Developer (Frontend) or similar role
- Razor, MVC/ASP.Net Core
- Web API integration
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, or relevant field.
Kindly note: Salary shall be commensurate with qualifications and experience
Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
Familiarity with RESTful APIs
Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JWT Web Token
Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
A knack for benchmarking and optimization
Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
Familiarity with any ReactJS testing framework is plus
Position: Web Developer (Angular)
Experience : 3+ Years
Salary : up to 18 LPA
Mandatory Technical Skills:
- 3 to 7 years experience in responsive web development using Angular 7,Angular 8+, the more recent version the better
- Experience in RxJS(Good to have)
- Preferably also experience in Ionic and developing Ionic Native Mobile Web-apps, or the willingness to learn
- Good knowledge of HTML 5/CSS/JS in the web
- Version control using Git
- Writing well tested code, familiar with clean coding (SOLID)
- Candidate should have at least one backend skill ( PHP / MySQL / NodeJS / .Net ) and should have worked on atleast on one project with mentioned skill.
If interested kindly share your cv at [email protected] tigihr. com
|A craftsmanship requires more of understanding, thinking, learning from the past and then building. Software Product development is the same, it needs a sense of getting into the grove of building and working towards excellence. Addition to it, a software developer has leverage to work on mistakes immediately, which requires one to learn by trial and error and eventually lead to perfection, instead of looking at perfection at the first attempt. Are you that aspiring crafts-person?
The responsibilities include:
Apply the fundamentals of Data Structure & Algorithm over application development.
Understand requirement from the business team, take up ownership
Visualize about security and data privacy while building.
Produce bug-free and production grade code. Takes up bugs personally and works towards fixing it.
Release management and Code Review
Understand the fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
Understand SCRUM/Agile methodologies of working together.
Who should apply?
Very strong in HTML, CSS and Bootstrap
Exposure to NodeJs, MYSQL, NoSQL (Additional preference)
Focused on excellent fit and finish of the components in the browser to satisfy user experience
Focused on performance and optimization of the UI components in browser level rendering
Focused on cross platform (mobile, web) and cross browser rendering
Someone with 2 to 8 years of relevant experience.
A passionate learner, who is willing to roll up their sleeves and get the work done.
Believe that Product development is where they wish to upskill themselves.
Someone who is disciplined to document the artifacts and enables design-based problem-solving approach.
An ever-learning mindset and never give-up attitude is more valuable to us than work experience.
Immense learning opportunity, as we are a small team with varied and interesting professional and personal experiences
Chances of catching up with entrepreneurs, technology leaders, educationists and scientists that you’d never meet otherwise
About the organization
Sociometrik is a geospatial data intelligence start-up based out of New Delhi, India - founded in 2019 with the mission of redefining data-backed executive decision making. We measure and quantify physical earth, built structures and human activity using multi-channel data sources like satellite imagery, smartphone mobility, web records and administrative data to power alternative data-based decision support systems for our clients.
Responsibilities And Duties
● Write effective, scalable and reusable code
● Participate in system design and architecture discussions
● Collaborate with Product Owner to identify optimal ways to implement new features & product enhancements.
● Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions.
● Create UI mock-ups and transform them into quality product features consistent with the Product Owner’s vision.
Frontend Web Developer
● Minimum 1 year of work experience as a frontend engineer.
● Minimum 1 year of Vue, React or Angular experience (Preferably React).
● Must have Experience working in a Typescript codebase.
● Experience with Leaflet.JS, Google Maps API, or Geospatial projects are a "Nice to Have".
● Exposure to deck.gl is “Good to Have”.
● Must have Experience collaborating in a team environment.
● An analytical bent of mind
● Good time management skills
● Curiosity for learning
● Creative vision
● Team spirit and good problem-solving skills
Skills / Requirements
· Experience: 2-5 years
· Must Have: Angular development, Exposure to NodeJs
· Good to Have: Ionic
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
· Work with the Project Architects & Business owners to understand requirements
· Create performant, efficient code
· Design and development of features/modules
· Code review, Testing and Deployment
· Manage, Guide and Mentor team resources.
· Understanding of good system design, reusable components, extensibility etc.
· Excellent written and spoken communication skills
· Proven working experience in web and server-side programming.
· Experience with any MVC Framework
· Hands on knowledge of any source control Git
· Understanding of web applications including security, session management, and best development practices
· Experience working in an Agile / Scrum development process will be a bonus
· Exposure to testing frameworks for the Unit test, Integration test, and automated testing
B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech in Computer Science or Electronics & Communication / BSC IT / BCA/ MCA.
The primary responsibility of this position is to work under prototype team, to develop/maintenance the current system.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Develop new components
- Maintenance of existing components
- Design and Documentation of the newly created job
- Attend and resolve JIRA tickets
- Design & development of screens as per requirments
- Hands on technical resource.
- 3 – 6 years’ experience.
- Mandatory Skills:
- lit-element/lit-html+Angular2+//React/Vue/Stencil(Experience in at least 1 of these frameworks is must)
- HTML, HTML5, CSS, CSS3
- SQL, MySQL, database
What You’ll Do
- Maintain reusable code and improve code quality.
- Optimize application for maximum speed.
- Should take ownership and work closely with other teams. such as back-end.
- Make suggestions for better solutions to problems and keep abreast of the latest and emerging technologies.
- Be comfortable working throughout the lifespan of a project.
Who you are
- Should have minimum 5+ years of experience.
- Should have good knowledge on ES6.
- Understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Should be proficient any of the the frameworks ReactJs, VueJs etc.
- Should have knowledge on Node Js.
- Should have hands on experience web component development.
- Good understanding of Responsive Web Designing, CSS media queries and Bootstrap library.
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Good understanding of asynchronous/Ajax request handling.
- Good understanding of OOJS.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools, such as GIT.
- Knowledge in writing UI test cases using any test framework.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent demonstrable experience.
- In addition to competitive salaries and benefits packages, Nisum India offers its employees some unique and fun extras:
- Continuous Learning - Year-round training sessions are offered as part of skill enhancement certifications sponsored by the company on an as need basis. We support our team to excel in their field.
- Parental Medical Insurance - Nisum believes our team is the heart of our business and we want to make sure to take care of the heart of theirs. We offer opt-in parental medical insurance in addition to our medical benefits.
- Activities -From the Nisum Premier League's cricket tournaments to hosted Hack-a-thon, Nisum employees can participate in a variety of team building activities such as skits, dances performance in addition to festival celebrations.
- Free Meals - Free snacks and dinner is provided on a daily basis, in addition to subsidized lunch.