- 3 to 8 years of work experience in FrontEnd development.
- At least 2-year experience in. React js/NextJs/React Native
- HTML, CSS3 and Responsive web design are compulsory
- Experience integrating APIs and Graphql services using React
- Experience in backend languages like Node Js and Django/Python will be a big plus
- Excessive focus on performance, scalability and customer experience.
- Enjoy coding 24x7 and love technical challenges.
- Comfortable with the Git version control system.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Collaborate with the design and development teams to translate UI/UX designs into interactive web pages or applications.
Develop responsive web interfaces and ensure cross-browser compatibility.
Write clean, modular, and maintainable code using best practices and coding standards.
Optimize application performance and ensure scalability.
Conduct thorough testing and debugging to identify and fix issues.
Collaborate with backend developers to integrate frontend interfaces with server-side logic.
Stay up-to-date with the latest front-end technologies, trends, and frameworks.
Participate in code reviews and provide constructive feedback to improve code quality.
Work closely with stakeholders to understand requirements and propose effective technical solutions
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
Minimum 1.5 years of experience as a Frontend Developer.
Solid understanding of frontend architecture design patterns and concepts.
Experience with frontend frameworks like Redux, Vue.js, or Angular is a plus.
Familiarity with RESTful APIs and asynchronous request handling.
Knowledge of version control systems (e. g., Git) and project management tools (e. g., Jira).
Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
• Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
• Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
• Communicating with external web services
• Ensure high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency
• Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
• Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Deep knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performance visual effects and keeping the frame rate above 30fps at all times
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core Angular
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
Talview is seeking experienced frontend developer to join our engineering team building next generation reactive web app applications for the talview platform. We're looking for passionate, creative developers who are excited about solving new problems. As a developer, you will work through the full project lifecycle to design, develop, test, implement and support the web applications. You will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment on highly impactful projects. We don't expect you to know everything coming in, so we'll pair you with mentors who will help you grow and develop your skills.
We want to hire the right person wherever you are in the world. You’ll enjoy working in a fantastic development environment with flexible working hours .
Skills & Requirements
We expect to see:
- 2-5 year of experience.
- Experience writing semantic HTML5 markup and CSS3.
- Expertise developing web apps with responsive/adaptive design and progressive enhancement.
- Understanding of major browsers and the special considerations required for various quirks.
- Experience with mobile web development.
- Experience with Node.js, package management, build systems (webpack/rollup/esbuild) and the OSS ecosystem.
- Experience with VCS and Git in particular.
- A strong design sense and knowledge of how product design affects UI/UX.
We like to see (but not required):
- An active Stack Overflow and Github profile
- Any open source code or example projects that you're proud of
- Experience in developing SaaS products with an engaged user base
- Any other evidence of your passion for building great applications
What does the core role include?
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Designing stateless components in React Native
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Working with the developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps
- Working with the developers to build the interface with a focus on usability features
What else can you expect in the role?
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Optimizing performance for the apps
- Problem-solving skills, analytical mind, and positive attitude
- Ability to think from end users perspective and focused on improving the overall product experience.
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
What can fetch you brownie points?
- Hands on experience with React Native is required
- Hands on experience on Android in creating Hybrid / Native applications
- Demonstrable UI/UX experience on a large-scale app.
- Thorough understanding of React Native development tools like IDEs (Nuclide, Atom, Sublime Text, or Visual
- Good knowledge of JS frameworks like ReactJS is a plus.
Desired Skills and Experience
Hybrid Apps,React Native, Native iOS and Android Architecture understanding
Senior Frontend Developer - ReactJs
Manufac Analytics Private Limited is a software solutions provider that operates on two fronts: services and products. On the services front, the company builds web, desktop, and mobile applications to solve various challenges in industries such as healthcare, hospitality, education, finance, and manufacturing sectors. While on the product front, Manufac Analytics is working towards building tools that help improve manufacturing plants' operational efficiency.
As an SDE-II, the company is seeking:
- Developing user interfaces for web applications, primarily via ReactJS, but occasionally via other frameworks like Angular/Vue too.
- The role includes developing user interfaces for web applications.
- Setting up REST & GraphQL-based APIs using SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Deploying and maintaining cloud infrastructure AWS, GCP, and Azure.
- Enhancing and maintaining a product's test suite.
- Participating in the full lifecycle of software development: gathering product requirements, architecture, solution design, development, quality assurance, and maintenance.
- The role also involves mentoring others on best practices and effectively sharing knowledge and delivering high-quality implementations while promoting engineering excellence within the team.
Skills and Qualifications:
- The ideal candidate should have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- The candidate should also have a good understanding of mobile responsive design and cross-browser compatibility.
- Proficiency in at least one of the following cloud platforms: AWS, GCP, or Azure.
- Experience with version control systems such as Git.
- Strong problem-solving skills, and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
As per the industry standards.
We are looking for a React JS Developer responsible for developing and maintaining rich user interfaces for modern internet-based web applications. Your primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface for a web application, with a focus on performance. Your main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional application following the design patterns and best practices. You will work in a team with the back-end developers and communicate with the API using standard methods. A thorough understanding of all of the components of the platform and infrastructure is required.
Experience Required : 3 + Years
• Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
• Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs
• Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
• Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
• Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
• A knack for benchmarking and optimization
• Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git )
• Solid expertise in using cloud platforms (AWS, Google Cloud, and others)
Front-end engineers at AssetSprout work on our products. They include software for Certified Financial Planners, their clients, and also internal admin tools. They work with the founders, product designers, and backend engineers and deliver towards the company’s vision.
- Develop and own product features end to end in a scalable, secure and maintainable way. The buck stops with you on whatever you own.
- Provide technical solutions through design, architecture and implementation. Wear multiple hats in delivering greenfield projects from concept to production.
- Work with the product and design team in understanding and shaping the customer experience.
- Establish, advocate and bring your experience on coding styles, best practices, and in scaling the product from MVP to production.
- Iterate fast. Display maturity in prioritizing towards velocity while balancing quality. As a startup, we break or make on how fast we deliver.
- Teach and mentor other front-end engineers. Focus on providing technical expertise and solutions regardless of how long one has been working professionally.
- Professional experience working with any of the front-end frameworks such as React, Angular, Vue, Ember etc.
- Have written automated tests with any of the frameworks such as Jest, Mocha, Jasmine, AVA, Karma etc.
- Able to use CI/CD tools such as CircleCI, GitLab, Jenkins etc. and create workflows and pipelines to release to production every other day.
- Good understanding of how a browser parses and renders a web page.
- Understand HTTP requests, Restful APIs and web applications.
- Strong understanding of AWS cloud computing platform and being able to leverage its various services such as CodePipeline, CodeBuild, EKS, ECS etc.
- Early or mid-stage startup experience
- Eager to work in a flat organization with no corporate politics
- Positive energy with a get-it-done attitude.
- Worked in a remote environment and high trust and high responsibility role
- Working knowledge of build systems like Gradle, Maven, Bazel, Webpack etc.
- Understand databases, RDMS, and work with SQL
Quantive is seeking an incredible Junior Frontend Engineer (Angular) with 1-2 years of relevant experience to join our growing team!
Quantive, formally Gtmhub, exists to make people successful by helping them achieve ambitious goals. We act on this by providing strategy execution solutions that help companies win. Our vision is that, one day, every company, regardless of size or resources, can achieve more than they ever thought possible.
We are honored to support over 500,000 users across 75 countries and 1,000+ organizations including Red Hat, Adobe, Societe Generale, and TomTom. We've raised over $160 million in funding, including our most recent Series C led by Index Ventures, and our global team is growing fast.
We are looking for a super-smart, innovative, and over-achieving Junior Frontend Engineer (Angular) with a passion for building solutions to customer’s biggest issues.
You will own the development of our most complex solutions and you will be responsible for building tools, apps and best practices to help the Technical Success team to scale and mature the delivery of our technical services to customers.
The successful candidate will be a strongly self-motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical, and tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team.
As a Junior Frontend Engineer (Angular), you'll:
- Partner with Technical Success Managers to deliver technical solutions to customers
- Cooperate with web designers and Technical Success Managers to match visual designs
- Continually explore new ways to improve our solutions
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our technical services offering
- Gathering and refining specifications and requirements for customer solutions based on technical needs
- Build and maintain tooling for all things customer related
- Develop and maintain reports and apps for the Quantive Marketplace
What We're Looking for
To be successful in this role at Quantive, you'll need to have:
- Previous experience in web programming
- Ability to speak English at business level
- Experience with Angular and/or TypeScript
- Proficiency in SQL
- Knowledge of other programming skills is an advantage
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related field
Compensation and Benefits
What's in it for you:
- Competitive base salary and bonus opportunities.
- Quarterly bonus opportunities (up to 25%)
- Employer-covered supplementary medical insurance
- Access to 5,000+ Udemy courses for ongoing learning and development
- Stock option opportunities
- MAC or PC of your choice
- Flexible working hours and leave policy.
- A truly flexible, trust-based, performance-driven work culture.
● Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
● Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
● Min 1 year experience in Frontend Development
● Good understanding of bootstrap
Extra Gems for:
● Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, lazy loading,
dom optimizations, and AJAX.
● Good understanding of decoupled architecture and single-page applications
● Diligence for coding standards
● Must be good with git/bitbucket workflow
● Experience with web engagement tools like mix-panel or amplitude is a plus.
● Basic understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
● Understanding of build tools like grunt/gulp / web-pack
- We are looking for a skilled React.js Developer to join our front-end development team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux, and Webpack. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
React.js Developer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
React.js Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field.
- Previous experience working as a React.js Developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.