2. Following best practices in code quality
3. Working on version management
• Design and code features for the website application as per the specifications provided by the Product and Design teams.
• Ship features in fast-moving agile sprints.
• Work closely with Backend, Product Design, and Product Management teams to brainstorm and chalk out details of features.
• Ability to build a feature from scratch & drive it to completion
Skills: Must have:
• Good understanding of asynchronous programming, callback, and closures.
• Understanding of stateless application
• Good knowledge of CSS and its pre-processors like SASS/LESS
• Good understanding of server-side templates.
• Experience with creating cross-browser compatible web apps
• Should be Strong in MySql / Postgres database.
• Strong hold in Data structure and processing JSON
Good to have
• Basic knowledge of CI, CD
• Intermediate knowledge in any cloud services(AWS, GCP)
• Familiar with testing frameworks like Mocha, Cypress
few products that they can use on the internet. One big need is that of sharing thoughts. Twitter serves this need globally through a micro-blogging platform. However most of the Tweets are in English and the vernacular Indian feels out of place on it. To solve that problem, we started this company.
It is is a micro-blogging platform in Indian languages. It is an app built in India, for Indians, to share their thoughts and opinions on any topic in their mother tongue using Audio/Video/Text.It gives a voice to Indians and enables the “Best of India” to share their thoughts with the “Rest of India”. It provides a personalized feed to users by letting people select the people they want to follow. The user is then shown content from these people. Some of the top minds of India are invited on Koo to share their thoughts and opinions on various topics. Users can follow such personalities and follow what they are talking about, and share their opinions too.
It is a Series A venture funded company. It has raised $6.5 million from stellar investors like Accel Partners, Shunwei Capital, Kalaari Capital, 500startups and Blume Venture Partners.
Founding Team consists of veteran internet entrepreneurs - Aprameya Radhakrishna (CEO, Taxiforsure) and Mayank Bidawatka (Co-founder, Goodbox & Coreteam, redBus).
Technology skill sets required for a matching profile
Work Experience between 3 to 7 years in web development with desire to work in fast paced startups.
● Should be capable of handling a couple of high traffic websites without much of a guidance. Good at debugging and solving cross browser issues.
● Must have experience with Express, ReactJs, Redux, Webpack etc. First hand knowledge of building PWA is preferred.
● Must understand how to optimize web page performance for SEO and snappy user experience.Must have used tools like light-house etc.
● Must be adept in using REST APIs and defining best suited contracts and schema for interacting with them.
● Knowledge of building isomorphic (with some parts of the page as server side rendered) web applications
● Desire to work in fast paced startups
Prototyping, wireframing, user flows, mockups. A huge part of the product development process is envisioning what a product will look like
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our client's needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
\Portfolio of design projects. Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe. cc and InVision). Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop. Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders. Good time-management skills
BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
Job Description -
- Write web application code following best practices of accessibility and test driven development.
- Create reusable testable organized efficient and self documenting code components.
- Deliver code in a DevOps environment and agile team environment.
- Sound understanding of Redux Saga, React router Webpack Styled components ES6, Jest.
- Perform development adhering to all standards and framework.
- Solid experience building applications on top of RESTful APIs.
- Experience with cross browser cross platform and design constraints on the web.
- Learn and understand relevant application, functional & technical architecture and use the same effectively during development
- DB Design for the modules/units assigned.
We are hiring Front End Developers 2+ years Experience- Mid to Senior Level at Displaysweet (www.Displaysweet.com)
Technical Qualities Required:
Experience working on web applications based on Vue.js or Angular or React
Interest in using Vue.js and its associated concepts to build a scalable web application
Great working knowledge of Git
A team-player, willing to help others through code review and pair programming
Open minded and always willing to further your own learnings
Quality oriented, a solid eye for detail, and good knowledge of data structures & algorithms
Bonus skills :
Experience with Hybrid/Native App development, NativeScript/React Native, Cloud Services (Firestore, AWS)
About the Company
DisplaySweet (www.displaysweet.com) is an innovative PropTech company creating world-class interactive experiences and sales software for the off the plan property industry.
Our core software is a content-rich sales presentation system designed specifically for property developers, agents and buyers.
Over the past 7 years, we have led the industry, transforming it to a digital platform, recently winning an industry award for the best property technology company in Australia. Our portfolio of clients includes some of the largest developers across Australia.
1. Experience working with a Java Script framework.
2. In-depth understanding of Java Script, the DOM, and relevant concepts
3. Proficiency with browser-based debugging and performance testing
4. Thorough understanding of React.js etc., (Redux) and its core principles
5. Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMA Script
6. Familiarity with RESTful APIs
7. Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
8. Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial
Note: Right candidate will have no bar