We are looking for an experienced front end developer who can design and build responsive, functional and beautiful web applications to delight our customers. You will be responsible for the development and maintenance of our web applications across the three products - Spectra, Drone Mission Ops and DronePass.
Spectra: An integrated drone data platform to visualize enterprise worksites and perform AI-powered analytics that helps teams plan better, construct faster, and sustain longer.
Drone Mission Ops (DMO): A full-stack drone flight solution that enables drone service providers, pilots, and enterprises to execute fast, accurate, and seamless drone missions
DronePass: Hardware module and integration solution that helps drone manufacturers, OEMs, and system integrators integrate their drones with Digital Sky for Unmanned Traffic Management.
Build new tools to streamline the overall process flow as requirements develop
Explore new technologies and products to see how they can improve our products
Translate business requirements into technical specifications; communicate and get
stakeholder buy-in; iterate and refine
Review, prepare and present design/code to colleagues
Coordinating with the extended development team and cross-functional teams
2+ years experience working on web applications (building, maintaining and debugging)
2+ years experience working with either of VueJS or React frameworks
Familiarity with libraries like Vuex and Redux
Familiarity with bundling tools such as Webpack
Familiarity with consuming ReST APIs using libraries such as Axios
Proficiency with Git version control
Good to have
Knowledge of TypeScript
Knowledge of GraphQL and writing queries/mutations (using Apollo client)
Knowledge of reactive programming using RxJS
Familiarity with UI libraries such as Vuetify and Bootstrap
Experience with map related libraries such as MapBox, Leaflet, CesiumJS etc
Knowledge in test-driven development: unit tests and integration tests
Experience with responsive application development
About Skylark Drones
Our mission is to unlock the economic potential of the skies
We integrate drone solutions into scalable real-world applications that benefit enterprises and the community at large while making sure authenticity takes precedence along with increasing productivity, saving costs and lives
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Experience in developing large scale web applications. (SaaS products are a plus)
- Experience in React, Typescript
- Experience in Material Design a plus
- Experience in developing React components
- Experience in testing React components using Snapshot, Unit, Integration testing
- Hands on experience with code versioning systems like Git, SVN.
- Hands on Excellent debugging and problem solving skills.
- Experience with Responsive/Mobile Design.
- Hands on experience with GraphQL will be added advanta
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintain and improve website
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer
- Hands on experience with markup languages
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- BE/B.tech degree in Computer Science or relevant field
BarRaiser is an AI based B2B & B2C SaaS video recorded interview platform helping
companies to reduce their hiring time by getting their candidates interviewed by the top
industry leaders coming from the companies like Amazon, Linkedin, Microsoft, Google etc.
At BarRaiser, we are standardizing the interview process, so companies hire the right talent
and candidates land their dream job. Our expert partners interview the company's potential
hires by leveraging BarRaiser's proprietary platform and sharing a fair, unbiased assessment
of the candidate's skills, aptitude, and knowledge. We've completed 7.5k+ interviews from
the time of inception working with top product companies like Glance, upGrad, Acko and
Cure.fit among others. Our aim is to reach 50k+ interviews per month globally by 2023.
Founded in 2020 by Avinash Saxena (IITD) Ex-founder Roposo & CTO at Zomato, well
known serial entrepreneur and an investor & Prashant Kumar (IITD), experienced Data guy
worked with Fintech startups.
BarRaiser is looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer to join the technology team. A Senior
Frontend Engineer is expected to be an excellent problem solver who has in-depth
React, View, Angular, etc. Also, being an early age startup, we welcome people who are
go-getters and take ownership and drive results.
● Writing quality code with suitable best practices in place and delivers robust features
● Participating in code reviews with teammates
● getting involved with team mates proactively to manage delivery of features by
planning deployments, development, etc
● Leading by example to document the processes, system details and decision
● Engaging yourself in discussions with engineers and product managers to define api
contracts, product behaviours, plan deployment, etc
● An Experienced Engineer - You have at least 3 years of experience building and
shipping challenging and robust frontend products with modern technology stack.
You have in depth understanding of fundamentals of Frontend Development
● Technologically Fearless - You embrace technical challenges and go outside your
comfort zone to solve the problems. You can evaluate new frameworks and evaluate
them to be used with current system
● Pragmatic - you value a balance of short term and long term solutions while building
products and not just go by the books
● Customer Obsessed - you believe in delivering products which are customer
delight and not just technically complex
● Enthusiastic Problem Solver - you love challenging and complex problems, but
believe in simple solutions
● Technology Geek - you take keen interest in latest developments in technology and
are keen to use them to solve problems
● Software Engineering Advocate - you believe in software engineering best
practices and like to implement them on a day to day job.
● Data Driven - you like measuring KPIs of the products you deliver and derive next
course of action
● Mentor - you like mentoring relatively junior peers and bring the best out of them
● Excellent Communicator - you believe in clear and concise written as well as
verbal communication, you are intuitive in keeping stakeholders informed.
Our Success Stories:
What will you do:
- Drive design and development of a hugely scalable web platform
- Write maintainable, testable, and efficient code for front-end
- “Pixel-perfect” implementation of our approved user interface
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
- Collaborate closely with the product team to understand the requirements
- Be able to solve complex design problems, drive engineering excellence and collaborate with a cross-functional team
- Share technical practices, help fellow developers, and raise the bar for everyone in the team
- Do code reviews for fellow developers
You'll be a great fit if you have:
- Experience with React and Node
- Experience with building massively scalable applications
- Experience with REST APIs
- Good understanding of User Experience
- Passion for writing clean and well-documented code
- An engineering degree in Computer Science or a relevant field
- Participating in design and development activities as required for specific projects allocated
- Understand the project requirement and able to implement and complete the allocated modules independently.
- Follows established development and testing procedures to ensure quality software development which meets the requirements
- Creates and maintains documentation regarding systems being developed in order to ensure long-term maintainability
- BTech or equivalent degree from a reputed institute
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Building reliable and efficient code for game projects
- Should understand build milestone process and meet project timeline.
- Helps drive the delivery of successful, cutting edge products by working on a team with other Developers, and Designers
- Work towards optimization and best practices, increase performance of our application
- 1 to 3+ years of development experience. (Preferably Gaming)
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming, and Design Patterns for Games and Web Applications
- Strong attention to detail and knowledge of robust quality assurance practices
- Strong testing, debugging, and analytical skills
and the users. One will implement visual elements and their behaviors with user interactions.
You will work closely with both front-end and back-end web developers to build all client-side
logic. You will also be taking an active role on both sides, and defining how the application looks
● Hands-on experience with HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap.
● Good in understanding the nature of asynchronous programming, its quirks, and
● Good with optimizing output to match the specific platform and understanding
differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile or desktop.
Good to have:
● Good understanding of code versioning tools, i.e. Git.
● Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
● Knowledge of MySQL.
● Develop new user-facing features
● Build reusable code and libraries for future use
● Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
● Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
● Validate all the user inputs before submitting to back-end services.
● Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
We are hiring Frontend Developer for Yugabyte.
We are sharing the details about the role and the company for your reference. Kindly review the details and reply with your updated resume asap, if you find the opportunity interesting.
The high-performance distributed SQL database for global, internet-scale apps.
Yugabyte is the company behind the open source YugabyteDB, a high-performance distributed SQL database for global, internet-scale applications.
Yugabyte is a Transactional, distributed SQL database designed for resilience and scale. Its 100% open source, PostgreSQL compatible, enterprise-grade RDBMS built to run across all your cloud environments
We are a series B funded company and are catering to customers in all spheres. Our investors include Lightspeed, Dell, 8VC and Wipro. Our founders and engineers include creators of Cassandra & HBase and have an experience of running Facebook's public-cloud scale DBaaS handling 1+ Trillion Ops per day and 100+ Petabytes of data. They have scaled the data platform at Facebook from 30M to 1.4B users.
You can find more information about us at the below links
Built using a unique combination of high-performance document store, auto sharding, per-shard distributed consensus replication and multi-shard ACID transactions (inspired by Google Spanner), YugabyteDB serves both scale-out RDBMS and internet-scale OLTP workloads with low query latency, extreme resilience against failures and global data distribution.
As a cloud native database, it can be deployed across public and private clouds as well as in Kubernetes environments with ease.
Investors: We are backed by top-tier investors including Lightspeed Venture Partners, Dell Technologies Capital, 8VC and Wipro Ventures.
Follow the links to know more about us:
- GitHub (Apache 2.0): https://github.com/yugabyte/yugabyte-db
- Docs: https://docs.yugabyte.com
Yugabyte has raised a total of $103M in funding over 4 rounds. Their latest funding was raised on Mar 3, 2021 from a Series B round. Yugabyte is funded by 6 investors. Lightspeed Venture Partners and Dell Technologies Capital are the most recent investors. Yugabyte has a post-money valuation in the range of $100M to $500M as of Jun 9, 2020, according to PrivCo.
About this role with short note :
Years of Experience: 2-5 years
what we are looking for:
- You must be well versed with the React/Redux framework.
- Strong understanding of semantic HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3
- Experience in setting up the full UI workflow layer right from Development, Testing, Building, and Deployment.
- Good understanding of MVC architecture.
Good to have:
- Experience in frameworks like Bootstrap, Foundation, and CSS pre-processors like SASS and LESS.
- Exposure to page speed improvement techniques.
- Exposure to building responsive websites at scale.
- Prior work experience in Angular, Backbone, React
We are looking for UI developers with good knowledge of React JS. As a developer you will be responsible for understanding the requirements and developing the UI as per UX / VDs provided by the business / product team. You will be responsible for delivering a performant, robust and easy to maintain application. You will co-ordinate with different teams like backend developers, QA, product team and devops team to ensure quality deliverables.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer science or related technical field
- 2-4 years of experience in developing UI components leveraging React.js
- Experience in eCommerce domain is an advantage
Develop new user-facing features
Build reusable code and libraries for future use
Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications
Proficient understanding of markup language like HTML to create user friendly web pages
Strong experience in React JS
Good experience of React native, algorithm and data structure
Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
● Developing user-facing features using ReactJS and Redux
● Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
● Translating wireframes and mockups intto high-quality code
● Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable
devices and browsers
● Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
● Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
● Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and
presenting these for architectural review.
● Work in an Agile model, maintaining and following the Sprint cycles, plans and ensure
Skills and Qualifications:
● Thorough understanding and experience of Angular 5/6/7 and its core principles
● Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript (preferably ES6) API.
● Understanding of CSS box model.
● Experience in writing modular and maintainable code.
● Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
● Experience with RESTful APIs
● Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
● Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
● Experience with front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
● Ability to understand and translate business requirements into technical requirements
● A knack for benchmarking and optimization
● Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
Job Description - UI Developer
● Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux) is good to have
● Good and Effective communication Skills