About the Company:- Rejolut is one of the award-winning fastest-growing emerging tech companies which is working on leading technology like Blockchain, ML & AI, Complex mobile & web apps, IoT etc.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing highly scalable and secure code.
React Js Job Description
- Competent in building single page web applications using Node.js and React Js
- Redux for state management
- Universal rendering (Client-side rendering and Server-side rendering)
- Experience with cross-browser, cross-platform, and design constraints on the web
- Experience in developing automated unit and functional tests
- Experience in an agile development process
- Solid knowledge of algorithms and design patterns
- Have a passion for quality and writing clean, readable code that scales and performs well
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- 1+ years of software design and web application development
> Health Insurance
> Work from Home
> Fast growth and more visibility into the company
> Experience to work on the latest technology
> Competitive Learning Environment with supportive co-workers
> Employee friendly HR Policies
> Paid leaves up to certain limits
> Competitive salaries & Bonuses
> Liberal working atmosphere
> Get mentored by the best in the industry
Day Shift/Flexible working hours
Monday to Friday
Want to work for Riskcovry?
We are a passionate, dynamic, and balanced team. Our culture is open, direct, and merit-oriented. Our team has enormous depth across insurance, technology, fintech, strategy and investment. We have great investors partnering with us to help achieve our vision.
Riskcovry is one of the fastest growing startups in our space and we would love to have you onboard. Read more about us:
We are looking for people who:
1. Have a strong bias for action and value speed over perfection.
2. Make decisions with this ethos: Customer > Company > Team > Me
3. Thrive in a flat and open organization
4. Recognize that frugality is the key to efficiency
5. Are self-starters and have a natural tendency to own company and team goals
- Responsible for providing individual contribution for a robust and easy to use User Interface
- Responsible for performance optimization, establishing navigation patterns and rapid prototyping when necessary
- Continuously maintaining the template engine.
Requirements, Desired Skills and Experience
- Designing and developing user interfaces using React JS framework is a must.
- Experience in Redux
- Understanding MVVM concepts
- Experience in Web UI design patterns, material components and experience in modular approach of designing in UI.
- Ability to analyze new UI requirements and ability to provide feedback to designers.
- Able to troubleshoot common problems
- Know how to optimize speed and performance of websites
Problem-solving Solve the challenges and problems faced by the team by guiding and team with best practices
Coordinate - Communicate system requirements to developers; explain system structure to them and provide assistance
Code Reviews Perform code reviews
Planning Plan and assign tasks to team members
Develop Develop micro services and micro frontends
Desired Candidate Profile
2+ years of industry work experience
Proven experience as a UI Developer or similar role
Full stack experience designing and building scalable applications from end-to-end
Strong proficiency in Reactjs
Strong proficiency in Nodejs
Good HTML5 / CSS3 skills with expertise on responsive web design
Must have Design and development experience in Micro services using NodeJS and TypeScript
Experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, mongoose, aggregation framework and Redis
Experience with Web sockets and related frameworks (e.g. Socket.IO)
Experience in using and developing GraphQL APIs
Experience in performance tuning
Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN.
Open minded to take up any challenge, research and provide solutions
Great attention to detail
Testing libraries jest, testing-library is plus
TDD / BDD experience is plus
Experience with AWS, K8S, CI/CD is plus
Familiar with SDLC methodologies like SCRUM, AGILE, Continuous Integration
Experience: 5 + years
We are a multi-award-winning creative engineering company offering design and technology solutions on mobile, web, and cloud platforms.
We are looking for an ambitious Front-end developer to join our team.
1. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following
well-known React.js workflows.
2. Understand the business needs of our customers and provide solutions to the same.
3. Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs, Optimize application for maximum security, speed, and
4. Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end, Collaborate with other team
members and stakeholders.
1. Strong grasp of computer science fundamentals and excellent problem-solving skills
2. Good understanding of software engineering practices, Data Structures & Algorithms
4. Good hands-on ReactJS/Angular/Vue.js
5. Experience with popular React.js workflows such as Flux or Redux
6. Unit testing: knowledge of front-end testing frameworks
7. Familiarity with RESTful APIs
8. Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
- Have a good understanding of design and user experience principles.
- Open-minded, flexible, and willing to adapt to changing situations
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team and learn from colleagues
- High adaptability in a dynamic start-up environment
- Ensuring technologies are used efficiently, profitably, and securely. Evaluating and implementing new systems and infrastructure.
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving abilities with a tenacious commitment to finding the root cause of issues.
- B. Tech/B.E/MTech or a related technical discipline from reputed universities
Skills Required :
- Minimum 3+ years experience in Front-End Development using ReactJS Framework
- Experience in consuming Restful Web services
- Should be adept at converting PSD to HTML
- Should have knowledge of UI/UX
- Excellent development skills on best practices for cross-browser compatibility and Responsive UI.
- Good with agile development practices such as continuous integration and deployment
- Knowledge of Version Control System
- Write and maintain technical documentation
- Knowledge of MVVM Architecture
- Cares deeply about writing Quality, Testable & Modular code
- Engineering experience with a proven track record of building high performance consumer web applications or services
- Good exposure in front end ui frameworks like reactjs and angularJS
- Very good analytical and problem solving skills
- Building desktop and mobile web applications
- Designing, developing, and testing UI for mobile and web applications
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functional frontend code
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science
- 2+ years' experience in frontend development
- Familiarity using Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Developing user interface components and implementing them following well known Reactjs workflows such as Flux and Redux
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality components.
- Should strong Component based programming and Concepts like Life Cycle Hooks and Communications.
- Ensuring that all components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain
- Coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure
- Should have capabilities to judge or choosing the right/suitable plugin for application requirements
- Should have knowledge of application build generation and optimizations.
- Should be strong in Development Life Cycles like Agile
- Should be strong in Angular and ReactJS Concepts
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science with relevant industry experience
- At Least 7 years of Front end frameworks with at least 4 years on React
- Must be working on ReactJS project as on date.
- Experience in developing responsive Web Application Development
- Experience building reusable UI elements including trading grids, dialogs, and screen navigation widgets
- Experience with AWS, developing and deploying application to cloud environment
- Experience in using the popular UI Frameworks, Libraries or Plugins
- Experience in Writing Test Cases and Generating Test & Coverage reports
- Experience with Git, Java, Maven, SQL, Jira and or Hudson/Jenkins
- Write unit tests to provide sufficient testing coverage for each developed component.
- Constantly review and improve frontend performance of the web application.
- Work with creative and business partners to understand, build and adjust web application functionality and visual presentation to support business goals.
- Work with server-side, infrastructure, and 3rd party technology partners to build, integrate and deploy web application functionality and visual presentation to support business goals.
- Work with project technical lead and/or FE architect to create technical designs and implementation plans.
- Ensure accuracy and attention to detail throughout the development process.
- Remain curious and current with new developments in the FE web development industry.
- Demonstrated 3-5 years of practical front-end web development experience.
- Expertise in writing and testing valid, web standards-based HTML, CSS, JS.
- Fluent in fundamentals of computer science such as:
- Object-Oriented Programming, Data Structures, Coding Patterns.
- Deep understanding and experience with the following standards and technologies is essential:
- DOM, JSON, AJAX, HTML5 Video, WCAG 2.0 AA, Git.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Sample portfolio (code or public-facing web build) is a plus.
- Experience working for high-end brands or another environment with very high standards for the presentation layer is a plus; Ecommerce experience is a plus
MUST have Hands-on experience in ReactJS.
Experience with popular ReactJS workflows such as Flux or Redux.
Good to have knowledge on AngularJS / NodeJS / ExpressJS / VueJS,
Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap.
Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SCSS.
Familiarity with integrating RESTful APIs.
Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Github