About Lrnr Global Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
•Design, develop and test responsive and modular web applications providing optimal user experience on desktop and mobile devices
•Coordinate with other developers and teams in a fast-paced, collaborative development environment
•Research, build and coordinate the conversion and/or integration of new features
•Troubleshoot and analyse root cause for pre-prod or production problems and resolve issues
•Address problems with systems integration and compatibility
•Demonstrate impact of design on scalability, performance, and reliability
•Follow established coding and software tools standards in adherence to established security and quality control standards for software development
•Provide technical guidance to junior team members
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 8+ years of experience as frontend engineer building large and cross platform applications
- SME level experience in Angular and/or React
- Excellent experience in Graphql, WebRTC, WebSockets and REST, PWA, Service Workers
- Excellent understanding of DOM, component rendering and client side performance issues
- Deep knowledge of Webpack like various bundling/build mechanisms and optimising builds
- Experience with building maps, reporting and analytics solutions
- Solid understanding of creating cross platform mobile application and publishing on various channels
- Experience with Native Android, Swift, or reactive Interfaces using RxJS
- Experience with Cloud Technologies
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
- Delivering a complete front end application in AgularJS
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and browser with reusable and modular components spanning cross multiple projects
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
- Integrate with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Communicating with external web services for 3rd Party tools and services integration
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Ability to provide SEO solutions and optimization
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
Must have 1.5 years of experience in front end development in an internet startup
Deep knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performance visual effects and keeping the frame rate above 30 fps at all times
Thorough understanding of the responsibility of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies and other web services used in the system
Creating custom general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core Angular
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them in to technical requirements
Roles and responsibilities
Delivering a complete front end application
Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
Co-ordinating the workflow between graphic designer, HTML coder and yourself
Cooperating with the back end developer in the process of building restful API
Communicating with external webservices
Ensure high quality graphic standards and high consistency
Stay up to date on emerging technologies
Write functional requirement documents and guides
About Company: Codezen Tech Solutions is a technical consultancy and development firm that believes in increasing transparency and efficiency using cloud based platforms. We are looking for an Angular 6+ developer who can take ownership for the whole end to end delivery, performing analysis, design, coding, testing, and maintenance of large-scale and distributed applications.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Strong skill and working experience on developing and maintaining Angular apps
- Solid experience with unit testing of frontend components
- Make design and technical decisions for Angular project Design, Development, Testing, and Deployment of front-end applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and recommend system, solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development.
- Contributing to team meetings, troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Understanding the requirement of a client, document the scope and chart out a plan of implementing the scope
- Work with design team to give inputs related to the wire-frames and then the design along with incorporating Client Feedback
- Explore the difference between B2B and B2C projects before implementing the code
- Design and develop highly scalable, highly available, reliable, secure, and fault-tolerant systems with minimal guidance for one of the fastest-growing companies in India.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- 2-5 years of experience required in Angular.
- Good knowledge of SCSS, HTML5, Bootstrap 4, TypeScript
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Experience with HTML/CSS and developing/customizing User Interfaces
- Ability to work independently and deliver quality work.
- Ability to quickly adapt & independently work in a fast-paced Agile environment with minimum supervision.
- A self-starter with demonstrated ability to take initiative, who can proactively identify issues/opportunities and recommend action.
- Must-Know React, PHP, & JS
- Good with writing clean and efficient code
- Must use WordPress coding standards
- Decent knowledge of all technologies involved with developing WordPress plugins
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop for creating pixel-perfect HTML (if needed)
- Common sense & Troubleshooting mindset
Very good knowledge of material design components
Angular CLI and CDK.
Creating new Components
String Interpolation and property binding.
In depth knowledge on angular Core package
Two way binding concept
Use cases on Angular Life cycle methods
Inbuilt directives and custom directive
Creation of Custom events and Event binding between components.
Communication between two custom components
Local references and View child and Content Child options
Services and Dependency Injection and its implementation in various use cases
Angular Routers and routing
Observables and their use and implementation
Pipes to transform output Creating Http request ( API handling)Dynamic Components
Good Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, Typescript
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, SVN
Adhering to best design practice
Good Written and Verbal communications.
Experience: 2-5 years
Department: Technology and Research
Location: Mohali, Punjab
Reports to: Technical Lead
Sampana Digital (SDPL) (www.sampanadigital.com) is a digital technology company that provides
end-to-end product engineering and digital transformation services. Our engineering services
includes web & mobile application development, user experience design, cloud, testing and
infrastructure managed services to transform businesses digitally. We also enable enterprises with
contextual and personalized two-way multi-channel mobile communications, including SMS, voice,
email and PWA technology.
We believe in small teams of smart, committed, and diverse individuals coming together and form a
breakthrough insight. We are a team of passionate professionals to craft an unbeatable culture and
Come and join us!
We are looking for a React Native Developer to join our digital platform team for mobile initiatives.
React Native Developer will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as
coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a
product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to
perfection is required.
Designing and developing user interface solutions for websites, web, and mobile
Write well-documented, clean code.
Work as part of a small team to build React Native iOS / Android applications.
Build and maintain excellent React Native applications.
Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
Integrate backend and third-party API's.
Write unit and integration tests.
Release applications to IOS and Google Play stores.
Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize
Applying Coding Standards within the project.
Must have experience in typescript, Node.js, firebase.
Hands on experience with IOS & Android technology is must.
Familiarity with native build tools, like Java, Android Studio, Swift or Objective-C
Must have working experience in Git.
Experience with integrating third party APIs (google api, aws api etc) is an added advantage.
Ability to multi-task and deliver high quality work under tight deadlines is essential
Ability to work in a fast paced environment is crucial