1. Work with the founders to ship new features that solve our customers' needs
2. Work on building, maintaining, and testing the front-end of the web application
3. Work on taking architectural and design decisions
4. Work on reviewing and approving pull requests
5. Proactively identify and fix any software bugs/improvements
6. Take the initiative to improve the system's software architecture, UI, UX, scalability, and performance
7. Participate in the customer meetings for solution design and technical discussions
8. Help in customer support activities by resolving any technical queries/issues reported by the customer
1. 1+ years of experience in Vue.js
3. Prior experience with building and maintaining design systems
4. Familiarity with tools like Figma and experience turning Figma designs into top-class UI
5. Knowledge of REST APIs
6. Bonus points for startup experience & experience in UI/UX design
Participate in complex design and software development tasks within an appropriate schedule, task, and quality guidelines set in conjunction with the Senior Platform Specialists and Platform Architect
Hands-on development and implementation of solutions including the configuration of e.IQ platform components and custom development
Tasks associated with testing and documentation of solution implemented
Required Technical Skillset for UI Development
- At least one of these frameworks (Angular JS / React /Vue / jQuery / Bootstrap)
- Experience in developing front-end web applications for various devices (responsive)
Good to have:
Basic Java knowledge /Programming, RDBMS (preferably MySQL or MSSQL), Exposure to Liferay.
Must be capable of coding and unit testing their own code
Team player with good interpersonal skills
Should have strong analytical skills
Good communication skills
Capable of juggling several priorities and delivering results on time in a high-pressure, dynamic environment.
- Experience in building responsive, cross-browser compatible, and high-performance website pages using ReactJS, Next.Js.
- Must know Git Commands.
- Having basic SEO knowledge will be an advantage.
- Must know how to push the website changes to the Gitlab branches for review.
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, and PHP will be an advantage.
- Knowledge in handling HTTP requests & HTTP redirects.
- Knowledge of Htaccess, Sitemap.xml, and Robots.txt files.
- Good Communication Skills in English.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Coordinating with SEO Marketing Team to make the required website changes.
- Creating a new site page if required.
- Working to fix the website issues shared by SEO Team.
- Keep a check on the website pages for a smooth flow of working
- Resolving website technical issues.
Who Are We
A research-oriented company with expertise in computer vision and artificial intelligence, at its core, Orbo is a comprehensive platform of AI-based visual enhancement stack. This way, companies can find a suitable product as per their need where deep learning powered technology can automatically improve their Imagery.
ORBO's solutions are helping BFSI, beauty and personal care digital transformation and Ecommerce image retouching industries in multiple ways.
- Join top AI company
- Grow with your best companions
- Continuous pursuit of excellence, equality, respect
- Competitive compensation and benefits
You'll be a part of the core team and will be working directly with the founders in building and iterating upon the core products that make cameras intelligent and images more informative.
To learn more about how we work, please check out
We are looking for programmers with a keen eye for design for the position of front end developer. Front end developers are responsible for ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency, and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages, among other duties.
Front end developers are required to work in teams alongside back end developers, graphic designers, and user experience designers to ensure all elements of web creation are consistent. This requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Determining the structure and design of web pages.
- Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design.
- Degree in computer science or related field.
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Understanding of server-side CSS.
- Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Illustrator.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Understanding of SEO principles.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Our perfect candidate is someone that:
- is proactive and an independent problem solver
- is a constant learner. We are a fast growing start-up. We want you to grow with us!
- is a team player and good communicator
What We Offer:
- You will have fun working with a fast-paced team on a product that can impact the business model of E-commerce and BFSI industries. As the team is small, you will easily be able to see a direct impact of what you build on our customers (Trust us - it is extremely fulfilling!)
- You will be in charge of what you build and be an integral part of the product development process
- Technical and financial growth!
If a misaligned shadow bothers you, we already like you 😆
- Master's / Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Self taught developer.
- Understanding of product design, user experience and skills to recreate and match high quality pixel perfect designs and can go above and beyond in detailing.
- Has ability to build a ground up resoluble components and in-house UI system that can scale across the product.
A collaborative role with Individual ownership ✅
- Ownership of developing UI related features. Work with with the rest of the engineering team to develop, launch or maintain features.
- Take ownership of design <> dev collaboration and participate in the education of both sides.
- Work closely with design team and become a bridge between engineering and design.
- Maintain code integrity.
Office Location: Goregaon Mumbai
2+ years of experience on web technologies & React Native.
- Coding and debugging pure working closely with Technical Lead/Project Manager to ensure development timelines are met
- Contribute with ideas to improve system design or streamline product delivery
- Working with challenging applications involving Real Time Data
Mandatory: Passionate about sports, Problem solving, Team player, Target & Result oriented.
he client side and providing responsive feedback| Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed|Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS|Experience with all levels of operation available to the front-end, such as from creating XHRs in vanilla JS to using a custom wrapper around resource| Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets| Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts| Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions| Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks| Creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Protractor (or a well reasoned alternative)|Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
- 3 + years of UI Development Experience
- Has implemented coding patterns and built UIframework
- Cross browsers support/experience and knowledge of DOM manipulation on different browsers
- Performance enhancements on web page load and execution
- Experience with tools like Firebug.
- Basics knowledge on Ajax, jsp etc.
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop & Adobe Dreamweaver to mock up UIelements.
- Knowledge in any prototyping tools.
- Use responsive web design to create applications that automatically conform to multiple screen sizes/devices.
- Conduct usability testing to identify and fix UIissues
- Familiar with popular UIlibraries like Sencha, AngularJS, ExtJS & JQuery
- Collaborate with business analyst to discuss user interface requirements and brainstorm UIideas.
Job roles and Responsibilities:
- Ability to work on cross browser compatibility
- Develop reusable components.
- Work closely with other developers in the team
Job Title: Angular Developer
Experience: 4+ Years
Mode of Hire: Permanent
Notice Period: Max. 15 - 30 Days (Early Joiners are preferred).
What we are looking for?
Should have overall 4+ years of IT experience
Experience working on Angular (4 and above version)
Experience working on NGRX.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering with 3+ years experience.
- Strong knowledge in developing responsive web app, designing models (JSON) and (Server communication (REST APIs) are preferred.
- Strong knowledge in modern Frontend frameworks & libraries like Angular, Redux + React are preferred.
- Strong Knowledge in HTML templates and modern templating technologies are preferred.
- Strong knowledge in modern libraries like React is preferred.
- Knowledge of NodeJS, NPM packages is a huge plus.
- Knowledge of Gulp, Bower is a plus.
- Knowledge of ExpressJS is desirable.
- Knowledge of Docker is desirable.
- Basic Knowledge of relational DBMS and SQL