- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment aimed at creating a very high impact
- Exposure to different business functions in a fintech organization, helping each function to become successful with your work
- Opportunity to work with a diverse team of smart and hardworking professionals from various backgrounds
- Amazing work culture with endless opportunities for personal and professional growth Independence to put your thoughts/ideas into the executable business projects
- Ability to directly implement solutions and see them in action; critical partner for all decision-making in the organization
- Interact with people from various backgrounds
- A mix of Statisticians, Consultants, Business and Programmers
- Flat organization structure with open and direct culture
- Merit-based fast-growth environment - Market-leading compensation and benefit
- As a Fraud Investigator, you'll lead multiple complex fraud investigations simultaneously in your area of responsibility and you'll write clear and concise reports for investigation findings and report outcomes to Avail finance's management. In addition, you are going to make this a success by conducting audit activities (prepare, execute, report) and customer screening in line with our Internal Audit procedures and Due Diligence Program.
- Identify risk trends in your area and translate them into learning and solutions, sharing best practices and facilitating the risk owner and business manager to make decisions.
- Actively anticipate trends and requirements and provide support for Avail finance's global anti-fraud procedures and standards for fraud identification and management of investigations to be the benchmark.
- Act as a representative Interact and engage with senior stakeholders in the Area.
- Participate in, provide input, and lead initiatives for the FICS Knowledge Practice.
- Able to translate Area and Global risk trends into proactive actions.
- Document findings and conclusions in line with the prescribed tools and methods.
- Responsible for the entire documentation and reporting of fraud/audit/customer screening in line with Signify Internal Audit procedures and systems
- Conduct customer screenings as part of the Due Diligence Program.
- Conduct compliance audit activities and contribute to fraud prevention within Avail Finance. - Work experience in NBFCs / Fraud Analytics in Banks / Fintech / Lending organizations in India would be a big plus
About You :
- You put the Customer First by identifying risk trends in your area of expertise and translate these into learnings and solutions.
- You are Greater Together by collaborating across teams to build on our strengths and diversity and work towards our shared goal.
- You are a Game Changer by innovating. Together we set ourselves apart and continue to lead in the market.
- You have a Passion for Results by working smarter and faster to deliver excellence
3+ years of experience of Workday FINS configuration experience, across 2+ Workday modules and
Lead and support with design/requirements workshops
Confident in configuring workday with the ability to reference Workday Community for
Excellent problem solver
Ability to create effort estimates based on requirements
Wants to master additional modules of Workday
Support and mentor junior resource based in Portugal/UK
Achieve a high level of utilisation
Be consultative in their customer approach
Grid is a low-code platform that enables enterprises to move from traditional software to rapid application development. We are helping users change the way they interact with technology for internal management. Our plans for 2022 are to rapidly scale the customer base across our verticals and establish Grid as the leading digital transformation platform, this is where you come in.
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced Financial Manager or Controller, to undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecast preparation, as well as the development of internal control policies and procedures.
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting, and Revenue Recognition for our SaaS business.
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances.
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements.
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting.
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance.
- Support month-end and year-end close processes.
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
- Manage and comply with local, state, and government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Additional controller duties as necessary.
- Proven working experience as a Financial Manager/Controller.
- Finance Experience in the SaaS industry is a plus.
- 3+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
- Advanced degree in Accounting.
- CA Preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with creating financial statements.
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills.
Hiring Freshers for Internship for branch office at Lower Parel, Mumbai
- On job training for 3 months
- Monthly stipend of Rs 5000/-
- Best in class training in financial markets :
- Basics of Stock market
- Understanding of stocks trading
- Understanding of stocks investments
- Basics of index options trading
- Basics of stocks options trading
- Basics of index futures trading
- Basics of stocks futures trading
CERTIFICATE OF EXCELLENCE IN EQUITY MARKETS
Opportunity to join us under permanent employment status of “Client Relationship Manager” with fixed salary of Rs 15000/- per month. TnC Applied
- setup and manage business processes and reporting
- work with senior management to achieve business goals
- supervise operations and processes in production, finance and sales
- Ability to work well in a team
- Strong analytical skills
- Written and verbal communication
- Good Written and Oral English/Hindi
Total Exp 4-9 Yrs
Need minimum4+ years of experience person in Oracle apps and 2+ year in cloud
Modules - AP PO GL FA
Expertise in BI reports/OTBI/FBDI/Personalization,
Excellent in SQL and PL/SQL
Profile:Senior Functional Consultant Dynamics Ax/365
Company: AXTECHNOSOFT PRIVATE LIMITED
AX Technosoft Private Limited is Indian subsidiary of DAXSWS Group. WELCOME TO DAX SOFTWARE SOLUTIONSAt DAX, we strive to provide business management Solutions by facilitating use of Microsoft Dynamics. We offer a wide range of solutions consisting of Functional Consulting, System Upgrades, End to End Implementations, Project support, Training to end users and Customisation requests.Well established in the market for more than 9 years, we have a skilled team of consultants to cater all your ERP requirements. We are determined to provide holistic solutions keeping future business plans in mind which helps you improve profit margins. By transferring all your ERP related hassles to us, you can grow by focusing on core business operations. We aspire to come up with solutions which helps you grow, evolve, innovate and capture new opportunities in the market.DAX Support, founded in 2012 has been extending support via enabling Microsoft Dynamics solutions to key businesses. We find our glory by working with international brands around the world to provide specific ERP solutions ranging from new implementations, up-gradation in existing applications, performance tuning, optimizations to Microsoft cloud, and infrastructure solutions. This covers the complete suite of Dynamics 365 by Microsoft that comes with the comfort of 24/7/365 support. DAX support has worked with 30+ partners powering D365 applications and Microsoft end-users worldwide to fine-tune their processes efficiently. We bring a complete package of Microsoft Dynamics solutions backed up by dynamics consultants encompassing the wide range of experience in IT, Retail, agriculture and many more sectors.www.daxsws.com
- Provide expertise in Dynamics AX Finance functions.
- Provide in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics AX application and evaluates the customers business processes against the standard Microsoft Dynamics functionality.
- Responsible for documenting the business requirements which express what actions a solution must take and what outcome is expected.
- Taking ownership of the design of bespoke AX solutions, which may include complex integrations or significant module changes or even designing a new module Acting as the translation point between functional and technical teams so that solutions can be developed
- Effectively managing large work streams to stay within scope, meet or exceed project schedule and remain within the approved budget
- Guiding Project Managers and keeping them informed
- Delivering end user training
- Prepare our Managed Services team for the transition to support
- When necessary, collaborates with stakeholders throughout the organization to ensure a comprehensive set of requirements, aligned to business objectives, gaining full understanding of current and future state business processes.
- Collaborate, manage and lead meetings with functional/technical consultants and client/end-users.
- Supports the Microsoft Dynamics AX application to achieve the customers business requirements.
- Facilitate the customers decision-making process and develops the functional design document that will drive the development process (if modifications/customizations are required, either to processes or to the Microsoft Dynamics application).
- Responsible for conducting user acceptance testing and train customer resources to successfully use and maintain the Microsoft Dynamics AX application.
Required Candidate profile
8+ years of experience as a Subject Matter Expert in Microsoft Dynamics AX, with a focus on either: Finance / T&L /E Commerce/
5+ years of experience developing functional specifications for Dynamics AX enhancements and integrations with atleast 2 full lifecycle implementations.
6+ years of experience with setup, configuration, implementation, integration and testing of AX solutions using best practices implementation methodology and/or Microsoft Sure Step methodology
Work from Home (Day shift)
Package: 15-20 L
- Develop system and program specifications to meet client needs
- Analyze the impact of new systems or system changes on existing technology
- Design and maintain database structures to support system requirements
- Build and configure CRM forms, views, dashboards, and workflows
- Create and maintain schema and code to support system/program requirements
- Adhere to company standards, policies, and procedures
- Create and maintain appropriate user and technical documentation
- Provide client support, as needed
- Work with clients to resolve problems in a timely manner and escalate as appropriate
- Participate in company initiatives and committees
- Bachelor’s degree or higher degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or any related field.
- Experience with CRM 2013/2015/2016, D365 CE modules such as Finance/Supply Chain/Sales/Marketing/Service/Field Services and CRM Portal
- Microsoft Dynamics Sales and Customer Engagement applications (CRM) product experience
- Professional CRM certification OR agree to achieve appropriate certification in an agreed-upon timeframe
- Experience implementing and customizing Dynamics CRM and Dynamics 365
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, organizational, interpersonal, communication skills
- The ability to handle multiple tasks, simultaneously
- The ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Knowledge in Azure technologies like API, Azure Functions, Logic Apps development is advantageous
It sells its products through its own website, prominent retail stores and pharmacies as well as all the leading ecommerce portals. It has also stepped into the international market and has a strong overseas presence.
Founded by alumni of Stanford University Graduate School of Business and ISB, Hyderabad, this ISO certified company is indeed revolutionizing beauty care by harmonizing body, mind and soul.
What you will do:
- Planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Developing a framework and providing guidance on planning, budgeting and forecasting to various functions and businesses and ensuring adherence to corporate guidelines
- Performing financial reporting, ad-hoc business analyses and financial modelling
- Presenting recommendations to category leadership on strategic decisions and planned future initiatives
- Providing controllership to the business and building processes that augments transparency and improves controls
- Validating scenario analysis/simulations/ ‘what if’ analysis prepared by Functional Heads/ SBU Heads
- Historical trend analysis of capital and operating expenditures for budget creation and decision support
- Consolidating and monitoring annual budgets and forecasts received from various functions and SBU Heads
- Facilitating financial reviews with business group and working with category leader to ensure effective finance and cost management
- Managing financial planning and analysis, forecasting product lines using the key input levers to the business– pricing, selection and convenience
- Facilitating weekly/ monthly/ quarterly reviews (MBR, QBR) with data analysis and follow through with category leader on actionable items for improving business metrics over a period of time
- Providing commentary for budget vs. actual result variations
What you need to have:
- Qualified CA/ICWA with 3+ years of post-qualification experience
- In-depth knowledge of costing, reconciliation, planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Experience developing financial reports and metrics
The Data Entry/Loan Support Specialist is responsible for reviewing Mortgage loan documents to analyze and correct any discrepancies/errors and enter the data into the system. This position requires the LSS to possess high attention to detail as this position involves responsibility for the accuracy of documentation critical to the loan Originations process.
- Accurately and efficiently process data by reviewing mortgage loan documents and entering data into the system / Indexing of mortgage documents into appropriate document categories / Follow directions, procedures
Requirements (Qualifications and Skills):
- High school diploma required. Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2 - 3 years of reviewing and analyzing US Residential Mortgage documents
- Knowledge of mortgage industry documents
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented work environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong technical and computer skills
- Acute attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
Salary and Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Transportation provided
Managing point of contact for the BFS based client for all aspects of activity in the engagement
- Responsible for delivery of mid/large sized projects in BFS space
- Communicates with Project Managers and business sponsors to prioritize and schedule delivery based on resource allocation
- Ensures projects are staffed and tracked appropriately and conform to the development methodology
- Managing the relationship, looking at opportunities for growth, providing governance for the delivery being done for this portfolio and being the point of escalation for any issues with the engagement
- Managing the delivery happening across the portfolio, pro-actively looking at opportunities to transform delivery, P&L management for the portfolio
- Proposes projects for process improvement, technical enhancements, and cost savings efforts
- Assists client in organizational structures for optimum project delivery
- Developing engagement proposals and detailed engagement plans and schedules
- Able to work with international customers on an ongoing basis.
- Define and lead the program team.
- Will have total responsibility and be held accountable for each engagement's success
Relevant leadership experience of approx. 20+ years for similar scale, diversity and complexityResponsible for revenue size of $500milion & 4000+ FTE
You will stand out if you have the following (Good to have):
Experience in working with Senior Management/Executive LeadershipGlobal delivery of digital engagements/transformations for BFS customer across all geographies.