We are hiring a Flutter developer to engineer applications that will run across Android, iOS, and the web. We are looking for someone passionate about performance, reliability, and design with the experience and credentials to back up that passion. Someone who can take ownership of applications, solve technical challenges and take pride in their solutions and code.
You’ll be a key member of the team tasked with contributing to a number of high-value projects within Marj Technologies.
Have two or more iOS/Android apps developed with Flutter. Either deployed on the AppStore/Google Play or available on Github.
Over one year of experience with developing Flutter applications for mobile and web.
Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
Understanding of the Agile development life-cycle.
Experience with automated testing and building.
Experience with Git and Github.
Proven experience in writing readable code, creating extensive documentation for
existing code and refactoring previously written code.
Well-versed with Flutter Null Safety and Bloc architecture.
Good communication & Problem-solving skills.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Classhose India Private Limited
1. Design and build highly reliable and performant applications that deliver a great user experience.
2. Own large technical deliverables and execute it in a stuctured manner.
3. Take accountibility of the over health of the applications you build.
4. Platformise components as libraries, utilities and promote reuse.
5. Be able to conceptualise and develop prototypes quickly.
6. Lead by example, mentor and guide team members on everything from structured problem solving to development of best practices.
1. Deep expertise of the iOS and Android ecosystems.
2. Hands on experience with either React Native, Flutter, Swift or Kotlin.
3. Deep understanding of your tools: Languages, frameworks, systems.
4. Experience with abstracting requiremets into frameworks.
5. Hungry to learn, share knowledge and enjoy mentoring others.
6. Data driven, having customer empathy, striving to build stable, delightful applications.
Option but Desired Requiremet:-
Experience with video streaming and Real Time Communication Technologies.
- Writing clean and efficient codes for Android applications
- Monitoring the performance of live apps and work on optimizing them at the code level
- Identifying and resolving bottlenecks, rectifying bugs and enhancing application performance
- Performing unit and instrumentation tests on code
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define and design new features
- Staying up to date with new mobile technology trends, applications, and protocols
- You have experience in publishing an application on the Google Play store
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to effectively integrate Android applications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Familiarity with various testing tools
- You are a problem solver with good analytical skills
Skills: Java, Android SDK & NDK, MVVM/MVC/MVP
Job Description for flutter developer
Role/Project Description Will be responsible for User Interface development of various android/IOS based mobile applications for HCIN clients and partners. The candidate will work in a global, highly innovative and agile environment made up both by talented youngsters and senior professionals.
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle: concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support.
- Diagnose performance issues, fix bugs (including crashes and ANRs) to increase the functionality of the application
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Collaborate with team members (product managers, developers, designers) to brainstorm about new features and functionalities.
- Experience required 1 year
- B. Tech, MCA, M. Tech degree in Computer Science Engineering or a related subject
- Proficient in Java/Kotlin programming
- Knowledge and experience in Flutter Framework and DART programming
- Hands on experience in using RESTful APIs
- Hands on experience in designing and developing microservices architecture and containers
- Object oriented analysis, UML and design using common design patterns.
- Hands on experience in development IDE Android Studio, Android SDK, Firebase Test Lab
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with push notifications
- Familiarity with IOS integration with Flutter
- Experience using GitHub or similar environment
- Complete understanding of SDLC
- Experience with Agile development
- Experience with Material Design and Android UI design principles, patterns and best practices
- Good knowledge of adding third-party libraries
- Good experience in teamwork
- Should be work in agile methodology
- Everyday task update to team leader
- Master into research and development task for some major function
- Developer should have to be updated with latest technology
- Understanding of Application life cycle
- Knowledge of Programming language Dart
- Knowledge of Native Programming language Kotlin/Java and Swift/Objective-C
- knowledge and experience of Flutter and Dart SDK
- knowledge of Bloc coding structure or any other professional coding structure
- knowledge and experience of project version control [Git]
- Networking library like http and dio
- Local storage library like floor or moor
- Crashlytics and Analytics using Firebase
- Firebase push notification or any other
- Familiar with Google APIs. [Google Maps, Mapbox]
- Knowledge of OOPs and Dart/Flutter coding standard
- Must have experience into android and ios performance and optimize technique
- Must have knowledge of latest operating system for Android and iOS
Requisite Skills and Experience
- Extensive experience with Angular and Ionic
- 5+ years of object-oriented software development of web applications
- Mobile app development and testing (Android and IOS)
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Preferable Experience in Cloud Technologies (AWS, AZURE)
- Experience with MS SQL stored procedures, database design and optimization
- Experience developing and utilizing web services
- Experience with high volume consumer-oriented web sites
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment
- Experience with formal test procedures, release management
- Preferable Travel industry experience preferred, especially programming associated with GDS’s - SABRE, Farelogix, and Travelport
- Ability to distill complex business needs into functional requirements
- Excellent follow-up, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and an ability to make good decisions
- Team player with a professional attitude
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and maintain tight schedules
- Ability to work effectively with a geographically dispersed team in India
Strategic and Development Responsibilities
- Ability to "think outside the box"
- Ability to provide accurate and timely project estimates.
Required: MS Visual Studio, MS SQL Server Management Studio, IIS, AWS, Angular, Ionic, Android, C#, Web Services, MS SQL (stored procedures), Jenkins, DevOps Tools.
- Bachelor of Science in CS, MIS, or equivalent.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code for TV, tablets and mobile
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Kotlin code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Android Developer Requirements:
- Proven experience as an app developer (2 - 4 years).
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Design and build applications using Flutter, targeting UI and mobile applications
- Create well designed, testable, efficient and reusable code
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Ensure the timely and quality deliverable.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Mobile/UI/cross platform development experience and familiarity with hybrid mobile architecture
- 1+year of Flutter development experience
- Experience in handling user-friendly UI based on requirements in Flutter
- Experience in implementing Design patterns and state management concepts
- Familiarity with Restful APIs to connect mobile applications to back-end service
- Experience with the application submission / provisioning process
- Experience with version control
- Experience working in an agile development process
- Experience on Social integration using SDK's like Facebook, Google+,Twitter,e
Education Qualification: UG or PG
Experience: 6 Months to 2 years
Job Location: Madurai
Roles & Responsibilities
- You’ll be actively involved with and monitor the development of OS stack and firmware.
- You’ll be architecting and implementing best-in-class ‘real-time’ OS to power mobile phones in the market.
- You’ll be responsible for designing, implementation & maintenance of various embedded components and applications for mobile platforms.
- Communicate often & effectively about the status of new & ongoing development efforts within the company.
- Represent the OS engineering team at high-level meetings.
- Motivate, mentor and lead other team members by rolling up your sleeves and offering technical and project management insights and tips.
- Work closely with the design team to create exciting mobile user experiences as per the modern standard.
- You’ll be continuously keeping an eye on the latest cutting-edge Android technologies and leveraging these in one’s own and the team’s work as necessary.
Desired Candidates Profile:
- Experience in Android and OS firmware-based development for commercial consumer mobile phones.
- Embedded system programming and board bring up.
- System programming & OS internal skills.
- Strong Command over Java, C/C++
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of the Android build system.
- Android internal frameworks and device driver development expertise.
- Experience of working with core Android libraries like bionic, stagefright, etc.
- Cares about design & Very strong command of efficient layouts, including optimization for various mobile environments.
- Knowledgeable about caching mechanisms & tools like In-Memory cache.
- Experience of working with version control, bug tracking, continuous integration and other productivity enhancements software like Git, SVN, Bugzilla, Jira, etc.
- Passionate about software development & modern-day Android OS technologies like:
- Latest chipsets, GPUs, etc
- Latest releases from chipset companies like Spreadtrum, Mediatek, Qualcomm
- Android Lollipop
- The ability to effectively manage technical people (internal & external development resources) and projects.
- Taking responsibility and ownership in the team’s work.
- 1+ years of work experience.
- B.Tech/BS/BE/BS/MS/M.Tech/MS in Electronics or Computer Science from a premier institute in India (IITs, BITS, NITs, etc) or abroad.
The fundamental thing we can offer you is - Our Team. We are really selective about people who we want to work with and you will find yourself in the company of great colleagues.
To be frank, we are still very young as a company and if you were to join us, lots of things will still be work-in-progress, but that’s exactly why we are looking for individuals to take up challenging roles across the company to solve problems and grow Chalo.
Tech and Product is at the heart of Chalo and we are now building teams across the stack.