We at 610 WEB LAB are looking for Flutter Developer who will be running and designing application features across various cross platform devices. We are looking out for someone who has experience using Flutter widgets that can be plugged together, customized and deployed anywhere. Someone who is passionate about code writing, solving technical errors and taking up full accountability of app development.
- You will be building and shipping robust apps to Android/ iOS devices using a single codebase
- You will be writing readable and clear code using Dart that will be extensively documented for future use and upgrades
- You will be sharing feedback and brainstorming ideas with teams to improve the development process.
- Understand basic concepts of design for developing user friendly applications
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies.
- Work experience with Flutter SDK and Dart programming language.
- Strong knowledge of Flutter widgets like Cupertino for iOS and Material Components
- Experience working on native mobile development in Android or iOS is preferred
- Hands-on experience in Restful API integration
- Hands-on experience in design pattern like MVP, MVVM, BLoC
- Familiarity with 3rd party libraries and its integration
- Good knowledge of state management like setState, Redux, BLoC/Rx, GetX
Android Developer Description
We’re looking for Android Mobile Application Developer who has solid knowledge of Android application’s life cycle, specially in modern mobile application. We need someone to build the native applications for Android using Java & Kotlin on Android Studio. You’ll need to create applications from scratch or configure the existing applications.
Design and implement applications from initial concept, app architecture, and user interface to finished deliverable.
Implement new features, enhancements, and content of existing applications.
Good knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen.
Create and update re-usable code libraries to streamline app development cycle.
Contribute to all phases of the product development: design, develop, test, maintain and improvise.
Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Strong knowledge of current Android development languages (Java & Kotlin).
Ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
Flexibility and eagerness to identify, learn, and use new and changing technologies.
Self confident and enthusiastic.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent, Contractual / Temporary, Internship
Salary: ₹11,000.00 - ₹18,000.00 per month
Schedule: Day shift
Industry: Software Development
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitising, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
The fun stuff you'll actually be doing:
- Focus on delivering code in ReactNative
- Input and lead technical discussions
- Identify areas of technical improvement within a project
- Provide support for other team members, including non-technical people (DM’s, PM’s)
- Lots of previous commercial development experience, with expert knowledge of ReactNative
- Experience with CICD for RN apps, Performance analysis , Crash reporting, Crash recovery, Localization or Native development is an added advantage.
- Can take the lead on an area of a project (e.g. FE), making some architectural decisions
- Ability to mentor and guide more junior developers
- Ability to explain complicated technical concepts to non-technical people
- Up to date with latest trends in their core technology, and expresses an interest in other areas of the tech stack
Founded by two MDI alumnus, it is a student centric and personalised learning platform that delivers enjoyable learning content as per the state boards. This ed-tech provides a solution which is easy to use, lets students enjoy learning, makes life easy for a teacher and delivers learning in the language that students are most comfortable. The organisation has worked in 14 states across India and awarded Google India under "Impacting Change through Digital".
What you will do:
- Collaborating with design and development teams, and participating in requirement analysis to decide upon, building and/or improving complex, high-performance Flutter-based architectures and applications
- Analysing and developing components and / or libraries to re-use in various products
- Testing and deploying iOS/Android applications to their respective stores
- Revising, updating, refactoring and debugging code
- Helping develop extensive documentation throughout the lifecycle of software development
- Designing solutions and/or coding practices to increase productivity for the team
- Serving as an application expert and providing technical support
- Assessing and communicating about projected timelines for deliverables and future product growth
- Having a customer-centric approach to all activities
What you need to have:
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years of deep and passionate experience of App development in Flutter along with preferably firebase, Node. JS, databases, cloud and server side integration and development
- Hands-on abilities in Flutter to develop all feature requirements that may come up in our app products on Android, iOS and Web
- Ability to develop APIs and SDKs for cross integration of applications with other applications
- Should have developed and released an app on both play store and iOS app store
- Should have managed, stabilized and scaled an app based product in your past experience
- Command on Google Play Console and iOS Console and all skills to use/manage the same
- Practical Experience of user data management, user journey and user engagement to improve app’s usage
- Experience of user analytics, apt UX/UI for user engagement
- Strong design sense with amalgamation of development to bring features to best usage
QubeHealth is on a mission to change the way people access healthcare.
India has one of the highest out-of-pocket-expenses in healthcare in the world. Even with group health insurance cover, the average Indian worker pays 60% of health-related expenditures out-of-pocket. Paying for and accessing, healthcare remains a massive challenge in India.
On the other hand, there’s all kinds of innovative ways one can pay for buying the smallest item on any popular e-commerce portal. We believe it’s high time we changed that, and are leading this change from the forefront.
We are looking for a Flutter Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This Android app developer will work with our Product team to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
- Design and build applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Flutter & Dart
- Rest API
- MySQL (good to have)
- Good Communication
- Team Player
- Problem Solver
Location: Preferably based out of Mumbai & willing to work from our Mumbai office.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience working on Flutter projects/products.
- Good to have Healthcare domain experience.
- Ability to clearly understand requirements and translate them to software.
- Review business requirements, identify gaps, and assist in authoring functional design documents.
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude.
- Proactive and self-starter requiring minimal supervision, who can collaborate with multiple stakeholders in the company.
- Good to have or awareness of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning algorithms and Python framework.
- Proficiency in relational databases like SQL Server and Oracle.
- Knowledge of cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, Google cloud), container, and virtualization will be a big plus.
- Familiarity with Continuous integration (Jenkins/Hudson), automated testing, and version control (GitHub, SVN).
- Knowledge of 3 rd party libraries and APIs, modern frameworks and design patterns, and test automation tools for Unit and Performance testing.
- Awareness of secure coding practices and standards. Page 2 of 3 Above all, you should love to build and ship products that real people use every day!
Roles and responsibilities:
- An ideal candidate will exhibit the following traits:
- Adapt and work on distributed technology stacks.
- Work with BAs to define or elaborate business software requirements.
- Design and build responsive and usable interface (UI/UX) for mobile applications through appealing, visual design.
- Take ownership of product features and work closely with stakeholders to ideate and rapidly release minimum viable product or mobile app solutions across healthcare products.
- Extensive experience with SDLC phases including Agile methodologies.
- Assist in designing client-side and server-side architecture.
- Perform code reviews, validation, and verification testing.
- Knows the use of version control software (GIT).
- Document technical design and unit test plans.
- Must have experience in working with multiple & small teams.
- Evaluate security and regulatory requirements.
- Proactively communicate in providing status reports and report blockers.
- Debug code, solve incidents and defects.
- Develop well-managed, high-quality, scalable, and reusable code.
- Should have excellent English (both verbal and written) skills.
- Should have excellent interaction and client communication skills.
- Solve technical challenges and take pride in their solutions and code.
- Java/Swift experience
- Understanding of Android Keyboard API
- Experience with optimizing applications for better performance and response
Roles, Responsibilities and Experience:
- Cross-platform mobile app developer who has developed mobile applications and has strong experience with Ionic and Angular 7+.
- Experienced in the development and management of mobile applications, particularly hybrids (Android / iOS)
- Comprehensive experience in mobile application architecture planning
- Well qualified in mobile application design and optimization. The ideal candidate will be able to provide solutions to improve mobile app quality, understand emerging technologies, implement standards and best practices thereby able to enhance the existing stage of development and bring the mobile application, from a product standpoint, 'to the next level'
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies as well as frameworks so as to maximize ongoing development efficiencies
- Accurately estimate development timelines and deliver per set schedule
- Solid knowledge of mobile app development practices, along with mobile testing tools and techniques
- Expertise in optimizing the mobile apps' performance
- Experienced in using Agile principles and methodologies
- A deep understanding of the mobile landscape and user behavior patterns is mandatory
- Experience using web services (HTTP, REST, SOAP) using JSON.
- Knowledge of NodeJS and MongoDB will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of object-oriented design patterns and Multi-threading concepts
- Good knowledge of the SQLite database and the Google Play Services like Push Notifications
- Strong mobile UI design (multi-screen resolutions), coding, support and maintenance
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Proficient iOS and Android mobile app experience are a plus
Zobaze is an early-stage startup, based out of THUB, Hyderabad.
Experienced developers who can develop Mobile Applications using Flutter.
Work closely with founders on building product.
Strong Knowledge on Dart
Experience in building Apps with flutter
Product mindset, ability to take product manager hat if required in the future.
Have to do multiple tasks if required
Stock Options ( ESOP )
Note: It's not a 9to5 job.
Lot to learn.