1. Strong fundamentals OOPS concepts, Exception Handling, Coding Standards, Logging
2. Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core Angular.
3. Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
4. Communicating with external web services and processing data
5. Experience with offline storage threading and performance tuning
6. Review code and maintain the code quality and suggest best practices
7. Knowledge and experience on data science and programming languages
8. Demonstrable abilities to optimize code. Strong analytical skills for effective problem solving
At EkAnek, we’re building the OS of the beauty, personal care and lifestyle industry. We are a new startup focussed on bringing together Content, Commerce & Community in the lifestyle space. Personalised and conversational, we help consumers make choices as they navigate their way through new emerging brands & products. At the same time, we help brands and artists build a business through our platform.
Do check us out on https://www.foxy.in
- • Work collaboratively with product managers to translate requirements into reusable versioned and super fast APIs.
- • Partner and work closely with frontend developers for seamless API integration.
- • Build a product loved by users by evaluating through the eyes of the customer
- • Apply best-practices and coding patterns to ensure solutions are maintainable, modular, of high code-quality and work well across multiple versions.
- • Open to learning new concepts and technologies – this is our single biggest and most important requirement. Everything else is optional.
- • Good knowledge of version control (preferably Git).
- • Ability to choose the right algorithms and data structures.
- • Basics of a cloud based platform(GCP or AWS)
- • Basics of service-based distributed design.
Our Tech Stack
We are open to change this mix as we evolve
- • Ruby and Rails
- • Postgresql
- • ElasticSearch
- • Redis + Sidekiq
- • Google Cloud Platform
Good to have
Big Picture (The Opportunity)
We are looking to hire an experienced SDE ll (JAVA) to help us keep growing. If you're hard-working and dedicated, Agami Tech Pvt Ltd is an ideal place to get ahead.
- Writing back-end code & front –end code and building efficient Java modules
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle, Write well designed, testable,
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code code
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and
- presenting these for architectural review
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Align with organizational security protocols and data protection requirements and
- Implement the required feature
- Participate in all phases of the SDLC
Skills and Experience :
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object-oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Class loading, Memory Management,
- Transaction management, etc.)
- excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL, and ORM technologies (JPA2,
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- and AJAX.
- Ensure that the APIs and services are adequate to support the application
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Class loading, Memory Management,
- Transaction management etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL, and ORM technologies (JPA2,
- Experience with test-driven development
- excellent written and verbal communication skills Ability to quickly adapt and learn new
- Collaborate with other parts of the technology team, including product, QA, etc. to
- deliver a solid product.
Here's what you will be doing:
• Responsible for building responsive and elegant web applications.
• Working with designers, product managers to collaboratively own the front-end and back-end layer to deliver stellar enduser experiences
• Test, debug and maintain the application software throughout the product lifecycle
• Architect, develop, and maintain reusable components.
Who Can Apply?
• 2020/2021 Graduates (No Active Backlogs)
• Students with 7 and above CGPA can apply.
• Participation in Coding Events is an added advantage
Key Technical Skills
● Coding complex modules
● Code review and enforcing best practices
● Improve Application architecture
● Constantly improve his/her own skill set
● Customizations to existing open source or custom built applications
● Building a knowledge base of the latest programming trends, best practices, and
Skills & Abilities:
● Knowledge of Typescript and Loopback.io would be an added advantage
● B.Tech/ BCA/ MCA or M.Tech
● Strong portfolio and excellent attitude
● Must be self-confident to work in a team and individually
● Ability to drive the project with the team
● Strong communication skills
● Detail oriented and ability to organize
● Problem-solving and innovation skills are a must
● Delivery oriented and able to work under strict deadlines.
- Building and developing web application using Angular 2+, Node Js and Mongo DB
- Maintenance and support of existing application
- Problem solving, debugging and analytical skills
- Monitoring and deploying application on Microsoft Azure
Technical / Functional Skills:
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in Angular 2+, Node Js, Mongo DB and Microsoft Azure
- Strong experience in performance tuning of complex Mongo DB queries
- Experience in the contact center industry preferred
- Experience in using Git/Bitbucket or any version control tools
- Graduate in IT, Computer Science or similar relevant field preferred
- Must be able to work without much assistance
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
🔎 We are looking for a software engineer who,
- 🙋🏻♀️ is curious and asks a lot of questions!
- 🤤 has good product taste.
- ⚡️ is passionate about writing clean code.
- 🕵🏻♂️ has strong problem solving skills.
- 🖥 can turn 1-pager specs into detailed features.
- ❣️ loves / appreciates automated testing!
- 😇 is humble, kind and has a good taste of sarcasm. 🤪
☀️ Non-mandatory, but nice to have
- 👶🏻 worked in an early-stage startup.
- 🤟🏻 built and led a small engineering team.
- 3️⃣ + years of experience.
- 👩🏻💻 open source enthusiast.
- 👩🏼🏫 You are passionate about teaching, learning and creator economy.
⁉️ What's the interview process like?
- Get in touch with Dhaval and understand the mission of the company in detail.
- Take us through what excites you the most about this role/challenge.
- A flexible project round in the programming language of your preference.
- Provide us with at least 2 references who would help us learn more about you.
- You will be a part of the founding team and will get to lead a lean team in the future.
- Working with a hands-on tech co-founder has a different vibe of its own! 😃
- Remote-friendly culture.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work on a remote cross-functional team where you’ll play a critical role in designing, planning, development, deployment and observing your code in production.
- Develop high performance, highly scalable and accessible web applications. Our web app is used by over 20 million educators, students and parents worldwide.
- Meet tight deadlines in a rapid application development environment.
- Collaborate with Product Management, Design, and Operations teams to create and deliver tested features to production.
- Collaborate with specialists across web, mobile, and operations to achieve a better user experience for our product.
- Be able to assess and bring in industry information into your decisions and learn new technologies: AWS is releasing new tools every day, there are new open source libraries to vet and you will be a party to helping us vet and pick the best tool for the job.
- Help staff, build, and form the culture around a team of 5 engineers, a product manager, designer, QAs and associated supporting roles.
- Experience developing in at least 2 server side languages (PHP, node.js, …)
- Experience developing in at least 1 client side JS framework (ReactJS, Angular, …)
- Experience testing software in alignment with the Test Pyramid.
- Experience with datastores, either SQL (MySQL preferred) or NoSQL, and the ability to talk deeply about them.
- Able to identify the source of complex problems occurring as a result of multiple systems interacting (experience with observability tools such as datadog/newrelic is a plus).
- Experience working on a team of 5 engineers plus supporting roles (e.g. QA, design, etc), preferably as a Senior Software Engineer.
- Experience with code review, being able to sign-off on another team member’s code ensuring high quality standards.
- Be self-sustained even when tackling the highest profile, most difficult work across the organization.
- Willingness to accept responsibility and be accountable not only for your own work but the work of the team as a whole.
- Experience working with other people’s code, how to dig into it and make tactical changes with minimal side effects.
- A solid understanding of how to break down user stories and give estimates that include accessibility and security requirements.
- Be able to see roadblocks far ahead, across many vectors of risk
- Be a true team player! Ensuring their knowledge and expertise is shared amongst other team members and even cross-team and be willing to seek out opportunities to mentor teammates.
- A commitment to learning about anything you don’t know on your own and without much supervision.
- Superior communications, organization and relationship building skills — you’re going to be working on cross-team efforts, so this is essential.
- Self-motivation as well as ability and desire to learn new technologies, applications, processes, and environments.
- A belief that delivering code to production is just one step in the process. Observing and owning the code you wrote goes hand in hand with construction.
- A desire to take on whatever challenge is most important. This could be tackling something you are familiar with, or it could require a deep dive into a whole new world. The key is having the right attitude.
Looking for 1-2+ years’ experience with front/back end web development experience with Magento e commerce experience.
We are looking for an experienced (2+ years’) Web Developer with Magento (PHP) e Commerce experience to join our expanding team to build our product.
The incumbent is required to work on the full development lifecycle, will use their experience of front and back end to build highly responsive websites. He/She will have all the tools needed along with a fantastic working environment, which is driven by a highly motivated and enthusiastic team of developers.
- Develop on new and existing client projects built using the Magento platform
- Architect and write custom extensions according to best practices
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable code
- Perform a mix of front-end and back-end development on new and existing Magento sites
- Develop new integrations and custom extensions
- Deploy code across development, staging and production environments
- Troubleshoot and resolve bugs found in existing Magento installations
- Integrate Magento with other third-party systems
- Communicate and collaborate with developers on the team
- Develop solutions in given time frames
- Communicate with managers about any issues or concerns.
- Experience creating Modules/Webservices (REST/SOAP)/Themes
at One of the Fortune 500 company , leading medical technology
Senior Software Engineer
Responsibilities and duties
- 4-7 years’ experience developing scalable Mobile, Web and Cloud based applications.
- 3-4 years’ experience with hybrid mobile applications using IonicJS.
- 3-4 years’ experience with backend frameworks: Node.js, Express.js, Mongoose.js.
- 1-2 years’ experience with Azure Cloud, Azure PaaS (Functions, Service Bus, etc.).
- 1-2 years’ experience with SQL Server and MongoDB database.
- Experience in developing applications involving data extraction, transformation, and visualization using tools like Power BI.
- Very strong experience with the orchestration of multiple asynchronous API calls via call backs, promises, and async/await.
- Hands-on experience with TDD, using libraries such as Mocha/Jasmine.
- Define and implement application & infrastructure migration methodologies and techniques to migrate workloads into Azure.
- Knowledge of CI/CD, Jenkins pipelines would be a plus.
- Knowledge of AWS Cloud would be a plus.
- Experience in developing native iOS and Android applications would be a plus.
● Design and develop software to support business practice management of current products based on the Java/Python/PHP/Node JS platforms
● Ensure design meets product requirements and structured to scale with business growth
● Ensure design comply to industry standards and interoperates with 3rd party software
● Conduct thorough design unit and integration testing with other software components
● Adhere to proper software design principles and processes with design documentations, reviews, test plans and release notes.
● Mentor/coach and guide other team members to achieve project deliverables
Skills & Competencies:
● Significant and demonstrable Java/Python/PHP/NodeJS development experience (server side).
● Significant and demonstrable experience of using Unix / Linux based Operating Systems including performing basic administrative tasks.
● Desirable experience of scripting languages e.g Ruby or Perl
● Significant and demonstrable experience of responsive websites
● Significant and demonstrable experience of integrating payment systems to websites
● Significant and demonstrable experience in any database system
● Sound problem solving skills and aptitude
● Sound communication skills and team working
● Experience of the following is highly desirable: memcache, Apache HTTPd server, Tomcat, Linux, HTTP, MySQL, PostgreSQL
● Experience in creating cloud based solutions (AWS, …)
● Experience in working with highly scalable solutions (load balancing, sharding, clustering)
● Good problem-solving skills
● Team player ● Good time-management skills
● Great interpersonal and communication skills
● Excellent documentation skills
● Proven ability to mentor, coach and guide team members.
● Proactive and take ownership of delivering best-in-class solutions that serve business outcomes.
Qualifications ● B.E/BS/Masters degree in Computer Science