The candidate (Engineer) will be comfortable with creating an engineering plan for development based on their calculations and any research conducted. They should have experience and be able to utilize strong design skills. The candidate will also have the ability to execute a project based on the criteria outlined.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Scapa Group Ltd
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
• Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients.
• Prepare internal and external corporate documents for team members and industry partners.
• Schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries.
• Arrange corporate events to take place outside of the workplace, such as fund-raising events and staff appreciation events. • Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents.
• Uphold a strict level of confidentiality.
• Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and clientele.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
• Minimum of 2+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to senior management.
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with the ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software.
• Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties.
• Strong organizational, project management, and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills.
• Friendly and professional demeanor.
BOSC Tech Labs Private Limited is a team of innovative and passionate engineers based in Gandhinagar. We work on problems with an innovative approach to implement optimized solutions, always maintaining high-quality standards to provide 100% satisfaction to our clients.
Job title: HR Executive
Experience: 6 months to 2 Years
Location: Gandhinagar, Gujarat
This is a full-time on-site role for an HR Executive at BOSC Tech Labs Private Limited located in Gandhinagar. The HR Executive will be responsible for developing and executing HR policies, managing employee recruitment, and maintaining employee records and documentation.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in human resource management, Business Administration or a related field
- At least 6 months to 2 years of experience in human resources or a related field
- Basic knowledge of HR policies and procedures, recruitment, training, and employee development.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to prioritize workload effectively.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to exercise sound judgment and discretion as needed.
- Communication with the customers in a polite manner.
- Receive, inspect, and store incoming materials.
- Maintain accurate records of inventory levels.
- Issue materials and supplies as needed.
- Monitor stock levels and reorder when necessary.
- Organize and manage the storage area.
- Ensure materials are stored securely and safely.
- Assist with data entry and documentation.
- overseeing bakery staff, managing the inventory, resolving customer complaints
ONLY WOMEN can apply for this job
To receive the materials supplied by the vendor as per the purchase order placed by the Purchase Department.
To check the materials thoroughly for quality, quantity, specification condition, condition etc.
To categories the materials category wise and stock in the appropriate locations.
To take appropriate action for care and preservation of the materials.
Periodical stock verification and ensure correctness of stock at all times.
To take safety measure for the safely by store house, materials and men working in store.
To maintain the neat and tidiness of store house.
To issue materials to the departments as per the indents.
To issue materials to departments as per the schedule.
To pass the bills of the materials received from vendor and send it to Accounts department for payment.
To carry out periodical condemnation board for the unserviceable materials.
To take action for disposal of scraps materials as per the procedure.
To maintain all the documents up to data.
Generate reports and submit to concerted authorities.
To attend audit by the auditors.
Computer good Knowledge
process and system orientation
Experience in Food processing industry preferred.
Position: SEO Expert (Contract)
Location: Remote/Anywhere We are looking for an experienced SEO Expert to join our team on a contract basis. The successful applicant will be responsible for optimizing our website for higher search engine rankings, increasing traffic, and improving user experience.
• Conduct comprehensive keyword research and analysis to determine the best keywords for our website
• Optimize content and code for search engine visibility and usability
• Monitor website performance and optimize accordingly
• Track and analyze website analytics
• Monitor and stay up-to-date on search engine algorithms and industry best practices
• Develop and execute link building strategies
• Propose and implement new strategies to improve SEO
• Generate reports on SEO performance
• Proven track record of successful SEO projects
• Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and other web development languages
• Extensive knowledge of SEO tools and analytics
• Ability to work independently and collaborate with a team
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Apply here: https://bit.ly/40GftaV
Element5 is the world’s first Workflow Automation Solution purpose built for post-acute care. Element5 helps automate complex and repetitive tasks that enable teams to prioritize patient outcomes over administrative work, saving valuable time.
We’re fast-paced, supercharged, and led by industry veterans who have built several successful healthcare and IT products and now on a mission to improve care quality for millions of patients. We’re a two time CBInsights Digital Health 150 Honor Roll awardee and the 2022 Homecare Innovator of the Year. With $50 million in Series A and B funding, Element5 operates globally.
Element5 is looking for freshers to join our amazing team for the role of Associate Product Owner (APO). We’re looking for someone who is enthusiastic about technologies like AI & RPA, to elevate our current suite of solutions. The right candidate comes with a passion to build world class products, enthusiasm about learning to write clean code and leave a mark in healthcare technology.
If you are looking for a place to kickstart your career to new heights and have the right foundation and attitude, we want to work with you.
What is in it for you?
- Put your name to a one-of-its-kind product that is revolutionizing a niche segment in healthcare.
- Be a part of an aggressively growing organization with opportunities to learn new skills and sharpen existing ones.
- Join in a culture that truly believes “every idea has merit in it” and bring your best innovation forward.
- Experience working with a network of global teams and experienced leaders in healthcare
- Get mentored by some of the industry’s best and brightest. Element5’s team is built of radical individuals with armoires of achievements.
- Experience the perks of working in an entrepreneurial environment and quickly grow your career trajectory.
- Above average industry grade pay, various perks, and benefits to boot.
What we ask you to bring with you
- Bring your mojo and a passion for engineering and building tangible products
- Enhanced curiosity. Always be thinking about new ways to solve old problems
- The want to keep learning and building new skills
- Be a problem solver, and help us identify new ways to solve old problems
- Qualification: BE,BBA,BCA,MCA,MBA.
- Note: Only freshers from batches of 2022 and later are allowed to apply. Candidates must be based in Tamil Nadu.
What your role will look like
- The product owner is accountable for each stage of the development process and the final product.
- They take a primary role in inspecting and evaluating product progress through each iteration.
- The product owner makes the judgment call on the performance, deciding if the team needs to go back to the drawing board or if they can move on to the next steps.
What our interview process looks like:
First, complete the Online Registration.
Round 1: Aptitude Round (Shortlisted candidates from the Registration, will receive the link for Online Test)
Round 2: Online Assignment (Shortlisted candidates will be given a task to complete)
Round 3: Virtual meet with our Technical panel (Via Zoom or Hangout meet)
Round 4: Final level discussion
Meet our expectations and you are in! :)
Meet our expectations and you are in! :)
Position - Assistant Marketing Manager
Qualifications - MBA - Marketing from a reputed institute
Experience - 5 to 8 years
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding essential business and marketing concepts
- Should possess good interpersonal skills to work effectively in a team.
- Comfort with multi-tasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word)
- Demonstrated experience with social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest)
Job Responsibilities -
- Acting as marketing support to all the SBUs
- Perform necessary market research for the business units
- Prepare Marketing Plan and Budgets
- Organize and manage marketing collateral.
- Prepare and deliver promotional presentations
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns.
- Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
- Lead Generation
- Maintaining and updating Key Account Databases
- Manage brand and marketing initiatives.
- Create reports on marketing performance.
Budget - 50,000/- to 60,000/- per month
- Must be a student of a prestigious institution.
- Socially Active
- Present in campus
- Good Communication Skills
- Convincing Skills
Roles and Responsibilities
- To bring quality tutors to our platform.
- Share posters provided by TutorBin on your campus and LinkedIn
- Circulating posters, videos through email, whatsapp, instagram, facebook etc.
Rewards and Incentives
- Certificate of working as a campus ambassador.
- Rs 1500 in the first month.
- Reference benefits
- Opportunity to become part of our future programs/ projects.
- TutorBin T-shirts will be given
TECHNICAL Project Manager
GormalOne LLP. Mumbai IN
GormalOne is on a mission to make dairy farming highly profitable, especially for the smallest farmers living in the most neglected geographies. We are a dairy-focused technology solution provider with a vision to resolve the pain points of everyone in the dairy ecosystem. We are building a comprehensive platform for cattle management where farmers to AITs (Artificial Insemination technicians), para vets, veterinarians, consultants, and corporates can collaborate and benefit each other using data. Nitara offers an easy-to-use artificial intelligence-enabled herd management system for farmers/veterinary/paraprofessionals/AITs.
We are looking for a Project manager who will be instrumental in the planning and management of both IT and IT-related projects. As a Technical Project Manager, you are required to have a high level of technical expertise as well as organization, leadership, and communication skills.
- Responsible for project planning and delivery. Ensure scope for all the projects are delivered to meet the business need as per the agreed schedule, scope, quality, and cost. Lead project planning effort in the creation of project plans, tasks, and schedules
- Conduct high level scoping, impact and risk assessment, schedule, and resource requirements for the successful delivery of the projects to the agreed scope.
- Organize and facilitate regular project scrum to track project tasks and dependency.
- Identify, assess, track and mitigate issues and risks at multiple levels
- Work closely with various teams internally & the user side to ensure delivery of solutions and deployment as per requirement.
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration, overcome obstacles, resolve conflicts, and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities.
- Responsible for the overall health of the projects by monitoring schedule, budget, milestones, and benefits attainment, project risk control, and project governance.
- Ensure that realistic project plans are prepared and maintained & all activities are tracked against the plan, providing regular and accurate reports to Management.
- Responsible for change control, gaining agreement for CRs to the projects from the product owner and other relevant stakeholders.
- Provide weekly / regular project updates to the Program Management Office.
- Work towards continual improvement by implementing corrective action plans based on performance analysis, lessons learned, project archives, etc.
- Hiring, training, and developing new employees to meet organizational needs
- Reviewing employee performance evaluations and providing feedback on areas for improvement.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or Prince 2 foundation/practitioner.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
Skills and Capabilities
- Min 3-5 years of technical project management experience with overall 5-10 years of IT services experience.
- Excellent project management skills to develop a business case and deliver solutions to the user with oversight of technical solution implementation.
- Proven experience in managing projects using agile methodologies such as agile scrum. Good knowledge of tools like Jira, Azure DevOps, MS Projects, Confluence, etc.
- Experience in managing projects in a variety of technologies (e.g. Java, .Net, etc.)
- A high degree of technical competency in software development practices, project management, and the ability to bridge the gap between technology and business needs.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills in order to gather insights from data to identify underlying issues
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, Scrum/Agile development environment with the ability to multi-task and respond flexibly to change
- Deal well with ambiguity and changing deadlines while keeping the focus on delivering results.
- Strong and effective project leader who can prioritize well and communicate effectively.
- Comfortable in getting hands dirty in day-to-day tasks to get things done
- Experienced self-starter with a problem-solving focus, an analytical mindset, and extreme attention to detail.
- Experience in handling different phases of the project's life cycle from requirement gathering until steady-state handover.
- Proficient in written and spoken English in a business setting.
Soft Skills required:
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong written documentation skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Good communication skills and able to communicate at all levels
- Ability to work well in a diverse environment and proven ability to influence others to achieve positive outcomes
Kindly note: Salary shall be commensurate with qualifications and experience