- Creating & Managing Paid Campaigns on Marketplaces like Amazon, Flipkart, Nykaa, Purplle, Myntra, etc
- Plan, create and manage Marketplace ads campaign on Seller central by formulating strategies and road map for successful delivery of PPC campaigns
- Manage budget allocations and bid parameters to deliver the most efficient results
- Understanding of Listing Management, A+ Content, Inventory Management
- Monitor and optimize campaign spending, keyword bids, negative keywords, campaign targeting, and other important account metrics
- Analyse data, look for various patterns, use them to create campaigns and get new users
- Minimum 4 years of exp of strong experience with ecommerce or in a digital marketing agency managing ecommerce brands.
- Proven track record of delivering month-on-month revenue growth keeping marketing budget in line
- Paid digital media and performance marketing across Google, Facebook, Instagram and some exposure to SEO would be bonus
- Good to have exposure of handling budget of upwards of 50L a month
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Strong analytical thinker with good business acumen
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or MBA preferred
Develop integrated digital media strategies
Prepare and deliver presentations
Coordinate the implementation of digital media plans
Create and manage digital campaign budgets
Negotiate and purchase digital advertising space
Collaborate with internal stakeholders to deliver fully integrated campaigns
Track digital campaign performance
Analyze campaign metrics, prepare performance reports, and provide recommendations
Monitor market trends and identify new digital opportunities
Bachelor's degree in communication, marketing, or advertising
At least 2 years of digital marketing experience.
Experience with campaign management and ad serving technology, including Google Analytics.
Deep knowledge of paid search, display advertising, and social media advertising.
Strong communication and presentation skills.
Analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
Organizational and time management skills.
Highly passionate, collaborative, outgoing, creative media leader and thinker
Excellent communication/presentation/client management skills
Develop optimization strategies that increase the company's search engine results rankings.
· Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company's website and marketing materials.
· Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts.
· Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance.
· Efficiently communicate with other marketing professionals to align goals.
· Collaborate with others within the marketing department to manage SEO strategy.
· Write compelling and high-quality website content, including blog posts and page descriptions.
· Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings.
· Minimum 2+ years of experience in developing and executing SEO campaigns.
· Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communications or information technology, certification, and other degree programs available so must be having min. requisite of IT side & good at Marketing side.
· Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods.
· Experience with SEO industry programs, such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics.
· Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools.
· Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry.
- Develops digital marketing strategy by studying economic indicators, tracking changes in supply and demand, identifying customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition.
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights, and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
- Completes digital marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Minimum experience required: 4 years
- Support the Business Development Team for sending outreach emails.
- Setup & Automate response form Email to CRM.
- Set up Manage Drip Marketing Sequence.
- Implement automation using ChatBot.
- Connect Whatsapp with the website and implement Whatsapp API also.
- Connect SMS Tool using API through website & CRM.
- Manage Freshsales.
- Implement Linkedin Automation to generate Leads.
- Connect Every channel to set up an Integrated Marketing Campaign
Responsibilities for SEO Specialist
- Develop optimization strategies that increase the company's search engine results rankings
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company's website and marketing materials
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance
- Efficiently communicate with other marketing professionals to align goals
- Collaborate with others within the marketing department to manage SEO strategy
- Write compelling and high-quality website content, including blog posts and page descriptions
- Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings
Qualifications for SEO Specialist
- Two to three years of experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Experience with SEO industry programs, such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, etc.)
- Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis
- Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems
- Experience with other aspects of marketing, such as customer growth and promotion, is a plus
- Manage performance marketing channels to maximize relevant KPIs
- Plan, create, and execute campaigns end-to-end on all channel
- Affiliate partner management
- Innovate and lead new campaign ideas
- Work with design and content teams to develop best-in-class marketing campaigns optimized for conversion, relevance, and customer preferences
- Acquire insights into online marketing trends in the industry and keep strategies up to date
- Create & drive strategy with the right prioritization of initiatives to deliver the highest returns on marketing spends
- Work closely with the product and business team to implement strategies
- Track and measure campaign level, ad-set level, and ad level performance and determine actionable insights
- Lead funnel building initiatives, user acquisition, conversion & retention of users
- Drive and track KPIs like revenue, conversions, CPA, CPI, etc. on daily basis and create performance reports
- Regularly optimize campaigns to continuously improve ROAS from the campaigns
The Digital Marketing person is a T-Shaped marketer and will be a key member of the marketing team and brings strong execution skills to significantly grow the business through various critical initiatives identified by the leadership.
This will be an Individual Contributor role with strong execution skills reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer and the Chief Executive Officer.
Executes key initiatives identified by the leadership by marshalling the resources to achieve the respective goals.
Ability to execute strategy across the digital marketing spectrum including but not limited to SEO/SEM, email marketing, Ads, lead magnets, funnel nurturing, retargeting and display advertising campaigns.
Identifies key strategic areas of growth and builds strategies to execute them.
Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
Collaborates with internal teams to execute the strategy.
Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
The Successful Applicant
5 + Yrs of experience in Digital Marketing
Strongly driven by Goals
Excellent Written & Verbal English Communication
Preferably an Engineering Graduate with master’s degree in marketing or a related field
Proven working experience in digital marketing, Preferably from a Tech Industry Or SaaS Company
Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, email marketing, Ads, lead magnets, funnel nurturing, retargeting and display advertising campaigns.
Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
Working knowledge of HTML & CSS
Web and Social Marketing expertise
Project management of work and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
Knowledge of lead and campaign management
Copywriting experience and evidence
Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
Coaching and subordinate involvement
Self-motivated yet customer-focused
Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
Able to develop budgets
Familiar with financial planning and strategy
What's on Offer
This opportunity will allow you to work for a highly profitable B2B SaaS startup that is taking the world to another level. With a team that supports each other and career progression available, this role will allow you to grow and work with highly niche clients.
We get a wholesome hot homemade lunch everyday courtesy of the company. We have a fully stocked pantry to keep you going. We go out often for fun lunches or dinners. There are no closed doors. Everyone is approachable and on the same level.
How you match
Criteria provided by job poster
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Pay Per Click (PPC)
Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
Software as a Service (SaaS)
Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
Share you applications to us for further diccussions.
Our client is a digital marketing consultancy, services and training company. As digital marketing partners, they help businesses leverage the online space, through effective and profitable online marketing strategies, through various internet marketing techniques. Their team includes professionals who are experts of this field and have experience of carrying out successful campaigns for SMB and MNCs across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and India. They focus on providing quality training and high impact consultancy on Digital Marketing.
The company co-founded by two Ex-Googlers, has currently launched India's first digital marketing simulation tool, allowing students and professionals to get hands-on experience in all major global search platforms like Google, Bing, Yahoo etc. by playing with virtual money and learning the real time optimization for higher conversion rate and better ROI.
- Performing research and data analysis in coordination with the client business needs and optimising website content accordingly.
- Providing SEO analysis of websites and web pages.
- Performing research and analysis on competitor ranking positions.
- Providing recommendations and strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals.
- Implementing link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals.
- Assisting in preparing content strategies for posting in different platforms
- Establishing partnerships at scale for link building
- Monitoring client Analytics Dashboard and prepare reports for clients in easy to understand format.
- Working closely with technical team to meet client goals.
- Tracking and evaluating SEO performance of clients across all major search engines.
- Keeping abreast with latest trends in SEO as well as new marketing tools entering
- Maintaining quality standards of work output of SEO technical and content team.
What you need to have:
- 4 to 6 years previous experience in SEO, Digital marketing
- Experience in various SEO techniques and tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to identify and resolve problems
- Ability to organize, manage, and prioritize tasks.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
We need pro-active hires who can handle their work on their own without external involvement.
English with strong communication skills are a must.
Social Media Responsibilities:
- Strategies for engaging, creative, and innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, keeping in touch with all the latest Trends on Social Media for brand development.
- Oversee all existing clients, along with overview and maintenance of social media accounts on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, Youtube, Behance,etc.
- Coordinating with the team to create relevant and engaging content which will add to the Recall Value.
- Audit and analyse social media presence, including digital advertising costs and returns.
- Analyse social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for campaign improvement.
- Get in touch with businesses which would be interested in our services and products, both international and domestic.
- Should be active 24/7 on Social Media and ensure that Our Online Presence is always active, by liking, commenting, sharing, tagging and retweeting relevant content on all platforms.
- We need someone who knows how to reach the masses by tailor making content to attract followers.
- We need an influencer with a large social media presence, who know all the cheat codes required to increase our online presence and following.
Required Experience and Qualifications
Good grammatically correct English speaking and writing is a must.
If you've worked in brand, content, and social media related marketing and have strong communication skills and convincing powers, you will fit right in with us.
You should be familiar with social media and other online and offline portals which can be used for brand development and reaching out to new consumers/users.
You should be good with strategies to improve outreach, marketing and conversions for our own content, services and products.