We are looking for a MEAN STACK Developer who can work with our awesome team. If the JD below sounds like the sort of thing which you are looking for, we should be speaking.
We are hiring an experienced, passionate Mean Stack Developer to design, develop and enhance innovative with the rest of our ambitious dream team. They must also have a strong understanding of the patterns and practices that revolve around the MEAN Stack platform.
Key Skills: Angular 2/10, Nodejs, Express Js, Typescript, Java Script, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Data structure, MongoDB, Mysql, Postgres, Deployment, Restful Services, Agile Methodologies, GIT.
- In-depth knowledge of NodeJS, ExpressJS, Fastify, Hapi JS
- Experience in working with front end frameworks like Angular 2-10/Ionic
- Experience in designing application architecture, server management, cross-browser compatibility, responsive design, and website performance.
- Experience in ORM like Sequelize, Prisma
- Strong knowledge in both NoSQL / Relational databases (Mongo, Mysql, Postgres, oracle)
- Experience in working with RX JS
- Strong knowledge in various design patterns and implementation.
- Familiarity with package manager-npm Server management skills
- Knowledge of Webpack, AWS, Git, and design framework, web services, JSON, AJAX and security, frontend CSS frameworks like Bootstrap, Ant Design, Material Design etc.
- Develop, test, debug and deploy fast and scalable web apps
About Us: Zeliot is a new age deep tech company founded in 2018 with the vision of offering IoT platform-based solutions to enterprises and Automotive OEMs. Since 2018, Zeliot has successfully developed the platform and has hosted more than 100,000 devices. The current platform is used by the likes of Royal Enfield, Ashok Leyland, Indian Oil Corporation, Here Maps, and many other marquee customers.
Zeliot is striving hard to create an ecosystem for the partners by allowing more control over what they would want to sell in turn to their customers. This can be achieved by developing modules on the fundamental level of software platform, if we could reimagine how the platform modules like data processing pipelines, Telematics Hub, Micro services are monetized, then the partners will eventually have more control over how and what they want to sell to their customers, who could be either large enterprises or Auto OEMs.
The ideal candidate is a highly resourceful and innovative developer with extensive experience in the layout, design, and coding of websites specifically in PHP format. You must also possess a strong knowledge of web application development using PHP programming language and MySQL Server databases.
- Good at communication skills and Email etiquette
- Experience in Developing with PHP & MySQL on LAMP Stack
- Experience in Designing Relational Database using MySQL and Writing Raw SQL Queries
- Excellent working knowledge of Web application development
- Experience in both Front End / Back End Development Experience working in agile software development methodology
- Understanding of cross-platform OS systems like Windows, Linux or UNIX with hands-on working experience
- 1-4 years' of experience in web development and software design
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and support for career development
- Want to know more about Zeliot? Then let’s stay connected!
Additional Info- The GTM for Zeliot is by offering the above-detailed solution set as a deep tech product for IoT to all the partners across the globe. IoT solutions, Connected Vehicles Platform, eLocks, vehicle tracking, telematics, AIS140, connected cars,
You have 7 years or more of backend development experience with expertise in designing and
implementing high-performance applications.
Worked with and built high performance products using Node Js/GoLang/ Python and have seen
the product evolution cycle from PoC to Production
You have a deep understanding of design principles and can rightly judge/implement solutions to
You are capable of writing high-quality code that conforms to the standards and best practices in a
You have experience building a product using a mainstream library or framework.
You love to own end to end responsibility, starting from defining the problem statement (either
yourself or alongside your peers), development (PoC if needed), testing, releasing in staging & then
production environment, and finally monitoring.
Backend Developer Node.js JD:
We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
Must have skills and qualifications:
- You must have experience of 3 years and above developing and leading software products.
- Strong Knowledge of js and frameworks available for it.
- Professional, precise communication skills in English Proficiency in using the async NLM package is a must.
- Proficiency of AWS and any Linux flavour
- Understanding of a NoSQL database like MongoDB
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application using a caching solution (Redis) / queuing solution (Rabbit MQ).
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Cloud Environments like AWS, Azure etc
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Basic Understanding of accessibility and security compliance like JWT token, OAuth.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests ● Basic knowledge of working of Blockchain
2 to 3 experience needed
Location: Pune/ Bangalore
. Minimum of 5+ years application development experience
. Experience with MS Azure: App Service, Functions, Cosmos DB and Active Directory (Desired)
· Deep understanding of C#, .NET Core, ASP.NET Web API 2, MVC
· Experience with MS SQL Server
· Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
· Experience working in an Agile environment.
· Strong understanding of code versioning tools such as Git or Subversion
· Usage of automated build and/or unit testing and continuous integration systems
· Excellent communication, presentation, influencing, and reasoning skills.
· Capable of building relationships with colleagues and key individuals.
. Must have capability of learning new technologies.
Talview helps enterprises beat Hiring Lag and engage great candidates faster with the world's first AI-led Instahiring platform. Hiring Lag cripples’ businesses when open positions lie vacant adversely impacting a company's revenue, operations, and quality of hire. The best candidates today are in the market for only 10 days, and 6 of 10 candidates drop out of the hiring funnel when the process is too long. Talview empowers businesses to achieve a 100% digital hiring process with a parallel “one-click” high-quality candidate experience from the first interaction to final selection. Our clients include Adecco, Airbnb, Bajaj Allianz, Cognizant, Deloitte, HCL, Sephora, and Unicef. Learn how we’re beating Hiring Lag at www.talview.com
Lead Engineer - Backend
We are seeking a Lead Engineer (Backend) to join our world-class engineering team building the next generation applications. We're looking for passionate, creative developers who are excited about solving new problems. This position will be reporting to the Engineering Mgr. Work will primarily be in nodejs to begin with.
An ideal candidate would have:
- Excellent quality, design, development and delivery skills in scrum teams working in short development and release cycles
- 5+ years of experience with any combination of backend languages: nodejs, PHP, Java, C++
- Expertise with messaging queues like RabbitMQ or Kafka
- Ability to discuss and design along the concepts of: MVC, REST, OOPS, and productivity, maintainability and scalability of the written code
- Ability to write optimized queries in any SQL
Talview's culture is rooted in Collaboration, Commitment to excellence, Credence, and Customer-centricity (our 4Cs).
We have Off-Roaders, Bikers, Table Tennis Players, Cricketers, Runners, Video Game champs, Musicians, and almost all varieties of people in the team. We have Great Family people along with Happy Singles. You will surely find a buddy here once you join us and you can bring your talented buddies too!
Working at Talview has its perks
Following are some benefits you can expect from us in return! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Extraordinary chance to scale growth
- Competitive salary
- Fully stocked pantry with healthy fruits, snacks, gourmet coffee
- 5 Days working & Flexible Work culture
- Whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Monthly team lunches and annual team building events
- Team gatherings and company parties!
You will break down business opportunities and problems into software solutions. You will work closely with the CTO to help product and marketing stakeholders distill the product vision and roadmap, into a technology vision. You will be responsible for the evolution of an already bleeding-edge highly distributed systems at the back-end, and would need to work with front-end architects to come up with the best user experience for the gaming platform. You will be required to make decisions quickly, and work under strict timelines. You would lead technology strategy through analysis of market trends and product requirements. You would help set coding guidelines and help bring the most modern tools to keep engineering processes most efficient.
- B.E/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 10+ years or more of progressive software technology experience with at least 3 years in an architectural role.
- Completely hands on with technology and architecture. Start-up experience is a huge plus.
- Ability to quickly prototype and demonstrate technology value adds and educate + drive adoption within the extended technology team
- Excellent and robust understanding of scalable product system architecture(s), platforms and core technologies
- Demonstrated problem-solving and leadership skills to pursue correct engineering process in adverse conditions. Ability to embrace and demonstrate leadership beyond ownership
- Work with engineering leadership to setup and manage processes.
- Track record of thought leadership and out of the box thinking in the technology arena.
- Ability to work efficiently in an entrepreneurial and in a start-up environment
- Deep and hands on knowledge of some of these technologies - MySQL, NodeJS, message brokers such as Kafka/RabbitMQ, NoSQL datastore such as Mongo, Cassandra, Arango, distributed caches such as Redis/memcached, container technology such as Docker and Kubernetes etc.
- Great proficiency in distributed systems design, with an ability to make the right trade-offs for creating future-proof solutions.
- Building quick PoCs and full-fledged solutions with various AWS managed services would be a big plus.