Developing a web application’s using MVC (Model-View-Controller) using .NET framework.
· Having experience in writing Stored Procedure using MS SQL Server 2017.
· Excellent code reviews and code debugging skills.
· Hands on experiences working with JIRA, Bit Bucket, GIT Lab and Confluence.
· Having knowledge on GIT Commands for code Deployment.
· Ability to learn quickly and develop on any new technologies.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Having good knowledge on React JS, View JS.
· Having good knowledge on Java programming.
About vasp technologies
- Experienced in C# MVC
- Framework, practical implementation of Object Oriented Concepts, N-Tier Architecture
- development and understanding of JSON, XML, SOAP.
- Good hands-on coding skills in Java Script, Ajax, C#, ASP.Net, jQuery
Knowledge of working Android iOS mobile development would be added advantage
- Good communication and analytical skills are must.
- Candidates with experience will be preferred.
All candidates applying for this role should be familiar with the following skills:
You Should Be Able To Build And Maintain:
- Applications and services using C#
- Web applications using ASP.NET Web Forms
- APIs using ASP.NET Web API
- Responsive layouts with CSS and HTML using modern browser technologies
- Data Access Layers using ADO.NET
- Clean and testable code
- Datastores using MSSQL
- Source Code Management with Git and GitHub
Bonus Points For:
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Methodologies, Algorithms, and data structures.
- Solid principles and design patterns
- Experience in working on cloud-native architecture or working with Cloud vendors such as Azure, AWS
- Understanding of tools like Swagger, Postman, etc
- Experience working on Open source software
- Experience working on consumer-facing products
Salary Range: INR 5,00,000 to INR 6,00,000 per annum
Immediate joining or less than 45 days notice period preferred
About Astrum Labs:
Astrum Labs is a product-based software company, providing integrated B2B applications in the field of logistics and financial technology. Within the logistics domain, our solutions focus on export documentation, advance license management, Exim trade, cargo tracing & tracking. Under the financial technology domain, our core competency lies in financial accounting software application, along with expense management, virtual payment instruments, and fractional/token-based payments. We strongly believe in providing our customers with applications that complement the existing ecosystem, improve productivity, and streamline businesses operations. We are growing at a rapid pace, and to support this growth, we are looking for truly dedicated, motivated, and super energetic individuals to join our team. Astrum is part of Softlink Global, one of the globally recognized and leading ERP providers in the logistics industry.
- We obsess over user experience and delight
- We are out there to provide the best logistics and financial technology software applications to small, medium, and large scale businesses
- We thrive on developing a culture of learning and continuous improvement, both for people and processes
- We invest in each other's growth
- We believe in complete transparency, open dialogue, and no hierarchies
- We make objective and data-driven decisions
- We believe in taking charge and getting it done
- We give a damn about our team's well-being and growth within the company
- We encourage experiments and creativity in Technology
- We want you to be able to lead your own team or a project once you are ready
- We want you to see our vision, and feel a part of our journey
We are committed to strengthening equality, diversity, and inclusion at our workplace through an enabling environment, supportive work-life policies for employees, and a culture that welcomes differences and creates a sense of belonging. We strive to create a work environment where all employees can develop and grow to achieve their full potential.
- A stage to feel proud of your work
- Platform to take up higher responsibilities
- A fun work-life balance
- A chance to become part of a high growth company, keeping that Unicorn tag within our sights
We are looking for developers who have experience with Microsoft Technologies and especially in ASP.Net, C#, MVC, ADO.Net, between 2-6 years of experience.
The individual will be responsible for developing our proprietary software products to implement new features and support current applications. This includes being part of a collaborative team that produces a quality product for our clients.
Develop the C# ASP.Net using designated product technology architecture and frame works.
- Proficiency in C#.net or ASP.net, ,MVC, Angular JS, ADO.NET, XML, JSON, REST API and SQL Server
- Should be well versed with Data Structures & algorithms, Multithreading and optimization techniques.
- Should have capabilities to develop the core modules/components and should have experience in one or more complete life cycle modules.
- Should have Database and TSQL knowledge in MS SQL.
- Familiarity with SVN, CVS and Bug Tracking Tools
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and Excellent verbal and written communication skills with Proficiency in MS Office Suite,
- Should be Self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field
Experience in Microsoft Azure Cloud Services, Azure Storage, Azure Development and Configuration, Azure Active Directory (AD), Cosmos DB / Document DB, .NET Core, ASP.NET, C#, MVC
Experience in implementing the Azure services to web apps.
Good knowledge and experience in Microsoft Azure, Cloud Services, Azure Storage, Azure performance optimization
Good experience in developing, configuring, deploying applications using Microsoft Azure
Experience in building services hosted in Microsoft Azure Cloud Services
Good experience in design and development of .NET Core, ASP.NET, MVC, and SQL Server-based web applications
Experience on Containerization, micro service development on Azure is preferred.
Experience in designing web application, REST APIs and database schema
Design & Development Skills .Net, MVC, Angular, Web Services, Web APIs & Power shell scripting
Good understanding of distributed & multi-tenant systems.
Should be able to migrate and integrate cloud services.
In-depth knowledge of design issues and best practices.
Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
A Fintech start up company that bridges the gap between the digital payments
and the micro-retailing industry of the market. A nexus for the B2B sector providing multi-utility services via an Android app, enabling the micro-retailers across India to revolutionize their business and thus providing them with an opportunity to generate more revenue by offering multiple micropayment and digital services at their offline store. We intend to leverage the mode of smartphone technology in the rural and urban markets across India, thus empowering micro-retailers and creating a sustainable self-employment for this segment.
1. Tech Depth/Breadth/Problem Solving.
2. Design & Architecture (Code/Design review).
3. Team Management.
- Managing & mentoring a team.
- Ability to deliver projects/sprints on time.
- Obsessed with quality: Design reviews, code reviews, testing (system/performance).
- Spending at least 50% time with hands-on coding while doing the above Programming.
- Hands-on with Python/Django/Flask.
- Knowledge of PHP & Laravel is a plus.
- Prior experience in micro-services based architecture.
- Good understanding of SQL (MySQL, Postgres, or similar).
- Good understanding of one no-SQL (MongoDB / DynamoDB etc).
- Comfortable producing and refactoring code without assistance.
- Can reason about the complexity of algorithms (time and space).
- Basic CI/CD and DevOps.
- Experience in Docker & Kubernetes.
- Design, QA, and Infrastructure.
- Knowledge of design patterns and cloud scaling.
- AWS & GCP experience. AWS is mandatory.
- Understands BDD/TDD/Performance/Security/Smoke testing/Unit Testing
- Understands REST principles and Microservices
- Understands version control & branching strategies
- Understands application security fundamentals and potential security risks
Education: Bachelors in Computer Science|
We are looking for highly motivated engineers with the following skillset-
- Engineering degree in Computer science or ECE or MCA is a must
- Experience using PHP frameworks such as Laravel, Symfony, Zend, etc. - any 1 is required
- VueJS, AngularJS, ReactJS - knowledge of any 1 is required
- Between 1-5 years of work experience is required
- Very strong data structure and algorithm knowledge
- Ideal candidate would be a very strong developer with great coding skills
- Good English communication skills
- Willingness to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work through ambiguous requirements and come up with a clear scope and problem statement
- If you have any live projects portfolio or GitHub handle please share them
- Office is in Fairlie place (Dalhousie), Kolkata 700 001